Tracey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're not gonna live to tell about it!" she screamed in mock rage. She dropped the pillow and put her hands around my throat, shaking my neck and pretending to choke me.

I grabbed her arms and flipped around on my back, pretending to gasp for breath. Suddenly I became aware of our position. Tracey was straddling me, and my cock was directly beneath her crotch. The electrifying sensation of our warm legs touching and her soft hands around my neck was too much for me. My penis rapidly became rigid, her crotch hovering inches above it.

We both stopped our struggle at the same time and locked eye contact.

"You better not say a word," Tracey said, going through the motions of playing out our little pretend battle. I detected a faint raspiness to her voice.

She released her grip on my neck and sat back, dragging her hands along my chest and letting them rest on my stomach. I gasped as the weight of her warm crotch descended on my rock hard erection.

We held eye contact for a long moment that felt like an eternity, and then she broke the silence.

"Thanks for helping me, Steve," she said, lifting herself off me and gathering her books. She left without another word.

***

After she left, I lay on my bed unable to move. I felt a lust unlike anything I'd ever felt in my life, but it was lust mingled with something else. I still had an erection hard enough to cut glass, but for some reason I couldn't bring myself to masturbate.

I closed my eyes and tried to sleep, but it was useless. I was about to go upstairs to watch TV when I heard a rustling at my curtains.

"Steve? You awake?"

"Hey Tracey," I whispered, sitting up in my bed.

"Brrrr! It's so cold in my room! My space heater is a piece of crap," she said, hugging her arms.

"Ummm...do you want an extra blanket or something?" I asked.

"Well, actually I was wondering if maybe I could sleep in here. Your room is so much warmer!"

I sat up and turned on my bedside lamp.

"Oh, yeah, of course! Let me just grab my sleeping bag, I'll sleep on the couch upstairs."

"Oh, no, you don't have to do that! Just scoot over a little," she said, sitting next to me and turning the light back off.

"Are you sure?" I said, self-conscious of the fact that I'd shed my shirt and wore only boxer briefs, "I really don't mind."

"Steve, just lie back down and go to sleep," she said, pushing me back. She pulled the covers over us and lay down on her side with her back to me.

I lay motionless on my back, staring at the ceiling. I was keenly aware of her warm body next to me, listening as her breathing became more relaxed. Finally, I turned on my side facing her, trying not to crowd her on the narrow bed.

"Spoon me?" she whispered, snuggling back against my body.

I slid foward and tentatively put my hand around her waist. She grabbed my hand and clutched it to her breast, pulling me closer and extending her long legs backwards, meshing them with mine. The sensation of our intertwined bodies was electrifying. I buried my face in her soft, fragrant hair and breathed in deeply, trying to remain still though my heart was racing. My lust had vanished, or had at least been quelled for the moment, displaced by feelings of warm contentment and joy quite unfamiliar to me then.

I slept peacefully with Tracey and do not remember waking once that entire night. Not until morning, when warm sunshine filled the room, did I wake. Roasting beneath the covers, I tried to gently push them off without disturbing Tracey. But she already stirred herself and joined me in shedding them.

We lay back down, now facing each other and staring sleepily into each other's eyes. She smiled at me, then rose.

"Be right back," she said, and I watched as she slipped out of the room, heading down the hall to the bathroom. A generous portion of her butt cheeks was exposed where her panties had ridden up in the night. My cock began to stiffen.

I heard the toilet flush and the bathroom door open. I pulled a blanket over my hard-on and laid back down, folding my arms behind my head.

Tracey entered my room and sat down at the foot of the bed facing me. I stared back, unable to move--barely able to breathe. I was about to make some inane remark to break the silence when she stood up, grasped the hem of her tee-shirt, and pulled it over her head. She dropped it on the floor, then put her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and pulled them off. She stepped out of them and sat back down on the bed next to me.

She leaned over toward me and I gasped as she put her hand on my bare chest, gently massaging it. She bent over my face her hair brushed my cheeks as our lips met. She kissed me softly once, twice, then parted her lips. We kissed deeply, sucking each other's tongues, pushing against each other.

I grasped her shoulder and squeezed, then slid my hand behind her neck and ran my fingers through her thick hair, pulling her closer, kissing her harder. Finally we stopped, coming up for air.

She sat up again and knelt next to me. She continued her exploration of my upper body with her warm hands, caressing my chest and stomach, her hands wandering further and further down past my navel. I breathed in sharply as she neared the hem of my boxers, lifting my knee and letting the blanket slide away to reveal the huge bulge in my boxers I no longer cared to hide.

She moved down by my legs and slid her fingers under the waistband of my shorts. I lifted my hips as she carefully pulled them up over my cock and slid them off.

I got up and knelt before her, taking in her beautiful body: her perfectly round breasts, no larger than oranges, nipples perky and erect with faint chalk lines of blood vessels meandering away from them; her ivory white skin marked here and there with freckles; her flat stomach and outie bellybutton; the creases of skin where her long thighs met her hips.

We leaned in to kiss again, rising up on our knees in a tight embrace. The sensation of our naked bodies making contact for the first time was electrifying. I pulled her closer and felt my cock mash into her lower stomach, its tip wet with gooey pre-cum.

She pushed away.

"Lie down," she said, gently pushing my shoulders back.

I obeyed, folding my arms behind my head. She swam her hands all over my chest and stomach, down past my hips, massaging my legs and slowly running her hands back up my inner thigh.

"Mmmmnnn," I groaned as she reached my balls, softly stroking them then skirting around my throbbing cock to my stomach again. She smiled at my expression of agonizing anticipation.

She straddled my thighs and took my cock in her hand.

"Trace--," I gasped. It was the first time I'd ever experienced the shockingly blissful sensation of my cock in anyone's hand but my own. She leaned forward and started stroking it. I stared down at her hand holding my cock, her fingers barely reaching around it; her pendulous breasts jiggling with her movement; finally, into her eyes as I felt the delicious warmth wash over my body as my balls contracted and I started to cum.

I tensed as the most powerful orgasm of my life overtook me. Hot jets of semen shot from my cock, landing on Tracey's tits and stomach, oozing over her fist and pooling around my navel. She slowed her motion on my cock until I finally relaxed.

I reached for the tissues on my bedside table and offered them to her, but instead of taking them she jutted out her chest and lifted her arms, inviting me to clean her off. I obeyed with pleasure, taking my time as I wiped the cum off her stomach and breasts.

After we'd cleaned up, she laid down again and I knelt beside her. She placed her hand on my thigh and I leaned down to kiss her softly on her lips and face, then rose again and swam my hands all over her body--her breasts and stomach, her arms, her legs--retracing the same path she'd taken in exploring my own body. I was already fully erect again.

Finally, I pulled up on her knee, cautiously trying to coax her legs apart. She spread them willingly, maneuvering her body around to position me between her legs. I grabbed her knees, pulled her closer, and ran my hands up the insides of her thighs, skirting around the outer folds of her vagina to caress her soft mound of pubic hair.

She closed her eyes and arched her back.

"Ooooh, Steeeve," she purred. "Mmmmmnnnnn, your hands are so soft."

I took a moment to take in the sight of my hard cock hovering in such close proximity to her pussy. Then I ran my hands back down between her legs and started rubbing my fingers along the opening of her vagina, which felt hot and swollen.

We gasped in unison as my fingers suddenly broke the surface, enveloped by the soaking wet interior of her pussy.

"Hhhuuuuuuhhnnn...oooooohhhh Steeeeeevve," she moaned as I continued rubbing my fingers along her labia, coating the entire surface with her juices.

The salty aroma of her sex met my nostrils and I was suddenly overcome with animalistic lust. Without thinking, I dove my head between her and lapped up the juices on the inside of her thighs, moving up closer and closer to the source of the intoxicating scent.

When I reached her vagina, I plunged my tongue between her labia and licked along the entire length of her soaking wet pussy.

"UUUUUHHHNNNN OOOOOH STEEEEEEEEEVE!" she screamed, thrusting her hips up into my face.

I continued licking and sucking her pussy. I knew roughly where a woman's clitoris was and was able to find it guided only by squeals of approval as I neared the hardened little nub at the top of her vagina.

"YESS! YESS! DONNNN'T STOP PLEASE PLEASE...DON'T...STOP...PLEA--" she begged as I furiously lapped and sucked at her clit.

"OOOHHH NNNNN YEEEAAAAAAAAA!" she screamed, as her entire body seemed to shiver and tremble. "I'M CUMMMING--OOH YESS STEEEEEEVE!" she wailed.

Finally, she reached down and grasped my head with both hands, motioning for me to stop as her body spasmed in the final waves of orgasm.

She pulled me back up beside her.

"My God Steve, that was amazing!" she gasped, grasping my face in her hands and kissing me desperately, thrusting her tongue deep in my mouth and pulling me on top of her.

She spread her legs and wrapped them around me as she continued kissing me, then put her hands on my chest and pushed me up.

I rose up on my arms and looked down at her. She put her hands on my sides and met my gaze, then nodded, almost imperceptibly.

My cock was pressed against the inside of her thigh, inches from her pussy. I lifted my hips and brought the tip of my cock to the opening of her vagina. Her hands remained at my sides, but she lifted her hips to meet me.

I pressed forward gently and met resistance; pulled back and pushed again, feeling the lips of her vagina part slightly; pulled back and pushed once again, finally making contact with the hot lubricating juices that coated the inside of her vagina and plunging in one motion into the heavenly depths of her pussy.

"Uuhnnnnnnnnn!" I moaned, feeling my cock pulsating as it was engulfed by Tracey's vagina.

"Oohhh, Steeeve! Unnnhh," she sighed, pulling me down and kissing me. I kissed her deeply back, remaining still inside her, relishing the feeling of my cock inside her.

She pushed me back up.

"Go easy," she smiled. "You're bigger than I'm used to."

I rose back up on my arms and slowly withdrew my cock until just the head remained inside her, then she grabbed my hips and gently eased me back inside her as she got used to my size.

I pulled back out and paused once again with my glans nestled inside her labia. This time she raised her arms and grabbed my headboard, then spread her legs as wide as she could in complete surrender.

"Fuck me," she breathed.

I plunged my cock back inside her and felt her tight pussy contract around it. Then I started fucking her in a slow rhythm, running the entire length of my cock in and out of her, getting closer and closer to the brink of orgasm with each stroke.

"Oooh, Steve! Mmnnnnnn FFFuuuuck me. Oooooh yesss..." she moaned, reciprocating with thrusts of her hips.

"Oooh Trace, I'm gonna cumm I'm gonna cummmmmm," I warned her.

"Yess! Oooh Steve! Cum inside me! Yess!" she screamed, increasing her rhythm with mine.

I made two or three powerful thrusts and started cumming. She thrust her hips up into me and her pussy seemed to strengthen its grip on my cock, milking it for every ounce of cum I had.

Finally I collapsed in the final throes orgasm, kissing her and embracing her, nuzzling her neck and hair and pulling her tightly to me, as tightly as I possibly could.

12