Tracey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sank down and completely submerged myself in the deep basin to wet my hair. Just as I surfaced, I heard Tracey calling my name from downstairs.

"Up here!" I yelled.

Tracey came upstairs and walked into my parents' bedroom.

"Are you in the shower?" she called through the open door of the bathroom.

"No," I answered, splashing the water a little to provide her with another clue.

She rounded the corner and found me smiling smugly at her from the luxurious bath.

"Hey!" she screamed, "No fair!"

"Hey Tracey," I said non-chalantly, "be a doll and bring me a beer, wouldja love?"

"Ha! I'll bring you a beer all right, but you better make room for me! You don't get that all to yourself!"

She disappeared for several minutes. I was starting to wonder exactly what she meant when she returned wrapped in a towel, holding two beers.

"How's the water?" she said, placing the beers on the side of the tub.

Before I could answer, she shed the towel and slid into the tub opposite me. She was completely naked.

"I was wondering when you'd get around to using this!" she said, leaning back and taking a sip of beer.

"Hey, want to turn the jets on?" she asked, indicating the small control panel on the edge of the tub I hadn't noticed before.

"Sure," I agreed.

She pressed a button and the hot tub came to life. Powerful jets shot up from the sides of the bath filling it with bubbles, and lights within the tub came on, illuminating the water with a magical glow.

"Cool!" we said in unison.

Tracey leaned back against one of the jets on her side.

"Mmmmm--massage..." she purred, closing her eyes.

I followed her lead and sat in front of one of the jets. The sensation of it pounding against my lower back was incredible. We bathed in silence for a while, sipping our beers and letting the water jets work their magic.

"When was the last time you took a bath with someone?" Tracey said at last, sliding away from the jet.

"My brother and I used to take baths when we were kids," I admitted.

"Me too!" she beamed. "I took baths with my brother all the time. We used to compare our bodies. He would show me his pee-pee and I would show him my wee-wee," she went on, lapsing into an innocent voice. "I didn't really have any boobies back then..."

My pee-pee twitched in response to her innocent comments.

We were silent for a while, then Tracey slid over to my side of the tub. She leaned in front of me and gazed at my chest.

"My brother's chest didn't have any hair," she said, "and it was much flatter than yours."

She lifted her hand out of the water and held it out tentatively, about to touch my chest.

"Can I feel...?" she whispered, as if it was a particularly daring request.

I flexed my pecs involuntarily as she placed her hand on my chest. She smirked at my machismo but she seemed impressed nonetheless.

"They're hard," she said, gently pressing and massaging her fingers into my pecs and around my nipples, causing them to stiffen in response.

She withdrew her hand and gazed down at her own chest.

"Mine are bigger than yours," she said, "but softer." I gazed down at her breasts, but they were obscured by the bubbly surface of the water. She followed my gaze, then put her elbows on the edge of the tub and lifted herself up slightly until her breasts were visible.

"See?" she said, grasping one of her breasts, "mine are bigger."

She looked at me again and waited for me to acknowledge this fact. She smiled when I nodded in agreement.

"But they're softer than yours," she went on, gently squeezing her tit. "See?"

I nodded again, but this didn't seem to satisfy her. She slid a bit closer to me and withdrew her hand, turning slightly so that her breasts were at my eye level.

"See?" she said again, peering down at my hand then back at her breasts.

I held my hand out until it was a few inches from her breast, then looked at her again to see her reaction. Her gaze was fixed expectantly on my hand. I brought my fingers to the smooth, pale skin of her breast and gently touched it. I was struck by how easily the soft flesh yielded to my touch.

She arched her back slightly, and as I glanced my fingers across her nipples, they became erect as mine had done.

"They're soft," I said at last, removing my hand.

She let out a breath of air as if she had been holding it in the whole time then sank down in the water and stared ahead for a moment. Then she turned back to me.

"I remember my brother's...his penis--it was pretty small...," she said.

"Mmm-hmm," I said faintly.

"Could I...I mean, do you think I could see yours? To compare?"

"Oh--you mean...you want to...?" I stalled.

"Just to see what it looks like," she said innocently, "I just...,"

Modesty at this point seemed absurd, but I hesitated a moment longer until she dropped her head and gazed up at me, puffing out her lower lip.

"Okay," I agreed. Her expression brightened again.

The hot water of the jacuzzi had somehow prevented me from becoming fully erect, but my penis had started to swell the moment Tracey entered the tub. And the innocent game of doctor she was playing at now was really making me hot. My penis swung heavily from side to side as I lifted out of water and sat on the edge of the tub.

Tracey scooted closer to me and twisted around to inspect my penis. She had the innocent and slightly amused expression of a curious child.

"It's...bigger," she began. When my penis twitched in response, she gasped in delight and smiled up at me with a look of wide-eyed wonder. Then she returned her gaze to my crotch.

She furrowed her brow slightly.

"...and my brother's penis--it had more skin, you know? On the tip?"

She looked up at me with a puzzled expression.

"Oh, umm...that must mean he wasn't circumcised," I replied.

"That's right," she said, "now I remember. He was uncircumcised."

She looked at my penis again and leaned a little closer.

"I like it much better this way," she decided, "I like it circumcised."

It twitched again at her remark of approval. Then again, and again. Tracey stared in awe as my cock grew fully erect before her very eyes. When it finally reached its apex at a 45-degree angle from my stomach, she looked up at me again.

"I don't remember my brother's penis doing that...," she said, barely suppressing a mischievous smile.

I opened my mouth to speak but no words came out, so I sank back into the water.

We both stared blankly ahead for a while until she spoke again.

"So, do you want to see...?"

We looked at each other.

"Do you want to see what a girl looks like?" she said.

"Okay," I responded throatily.

Tracey stood up and sat on the edge of the tub, parting her legs slightly. She placed her hand on her belly and gazed down at her crotch.

"Can you see?" she said, pressing in on her flat belly and looking up at me.

I turned around and stood in the deep whirlpool so that I was facing her and bent my knees to rest them on the seat. I gazed between Tracey's legs at the faint blond patch of pubic hair clinging to the folds of her vagina.

"Yeah," I said hoarsely.

She followed my gaze down to her crotch, then lowered her hand slightly so that it covered her pubic hair. Then she drew her legs out of the water and braced her heels on the lip of the tub, then spread her legs apart further. And then, as if about to reveal a secret she held most dear, she met my gaze and slowly ran her fingers over the folds of her vagina.

I drew closer and the secret was unveiled, blossoming between her fingers like the petals of a flower.

"See?" she said again, almost whispering.

"Yes," I croaked.

I eagerly accepted this opportunity to examine Tracey's vagina under the pretext of playing doctor, and found my gaze riveted to its pink folds of flesh that glistened with moisture in the shimmering blue light of the jacuzzi. It struck me as the sexiest, most beautiful thing I'd ever seen--very different from the repellent images in my friends' hardcore magazines--and my cock throbbed painfully as its salty aroma greeted my nose.

"Look," she said, leaning forward and spreading the lips of her pussy apart further, "want to see my clitoris?"

She slid her hand up her pussy and placed her index finger on the hood of flesh at the top, then pulled it back to reveal the hidden pearl beneath.

"That's my clit," she whispered, meeting my gaze again.

My cock throbbed at her use of the word.

I nodded dumbly, unable to take my eyes off it.

Tracey leaned her head back for a moment and closed her eyes, then released the flap of skin that covered her clit and ran her two middle fingers down the length of her pussy again. She rubbed them up and down once or twice, then gasped when they slid beneath the surface. She inserted them until they were buried to her second knuckle; when she withdrew them, they were coated with moisture.

"I'm wet," she said in a raspy voice, "my pussy is wet...."

She looked at me again, then at her pussy.

"And see," she went on. She rubbed her wet fingers in a few quick circles over the hood of skin that covered her clitoris then retracted it again. "It's swollen. My clit is swollen...."

Suddenly, she drew her hand away from her pussy and up along her stomach until it brushed her erect nipple. Then she sat up and put her arms at her side, trying to resume a sober expression. But when she spoke at last there was still a mischievous twinkle in her eye.

"Is that normal, Doctor?" she said.

I had to swallow hard a couple times to regain my speaking voice.

"Umm...I'm not...," I began, staring down at the water.

"You don't think it's serious, do you?" she said in feigned concern.

"Well, I'd uhh...I'd have to take a closer look," I braved at last.

She narrowed her eyes slightly and glanced at me with suspicion. Then she leaned over to turn the whirlpool jets off, pressing another button so that the lights inside the tub stayed on. She stood up and grabbed a towel from the linen shelf and wrapped it around herself, then stood at the edge of the tub and peered down at me standing in the center of the tub.

"I should probably take a look at you as well," she said, gazing with concern into the water below my waist. I suddenly realized that my cock, still painfully erect, was completely visible through the motionless water.

She stepped onto the pillow-strewn platform and motioned for me to follow. I got out of the tub as Tracey was laying a blanket down on the cushioned surface and arranging pillows to lean on.

"The bath makes it nice and warm in here," Tracey said, kneeling down on the blanket. She removed her towel and handed it to me. I dried myself off and kneeled down next to her.

The light reflected from the surface of the hot tub filled the alcove with a soft rippling glow. We faced each other in rapt silence, staring at each other's bodies as if for the first time.

After several minutes, Tracey slowly lifted her hand to her breast and began caressing her nipple. Her gaze had been fixed on my body; now it rested on my cock, which had softened slightly from the distraction and uncertainty of what would come next.

"I'm not really that much older than you," Tracey said at last.

I met her gaze.

"And anyway, you are 18, right?"

I nodded.

"And that means that you're a...." her voice trailed off and her gaze fell back to my body.

"...that you're a man." she breathed, looking back at my face. "Are you?"

When I didn't answer, she scooted closer to me until our knees were nearly touching.

"I think you're a man," she said, placing her hand tentatively on my thigh, "because boys don't have chest hair," she went on, placing her other hand on my chest and running her fingers through the sparse tuft of hair.

Then she placed both of her hands on my shoulders and ran them down my arms.

"And boys don't have muscles like this," she said. As she leaned in and squeezed my biceps, I could feel her breath on my face and smell the sweet fragrance of her hair.

She continued massaging my arms, then ran her hands down my sides and placed them on my thighs again. She continued to study my features carefully as if to convince herself of what she was saying.

"And boys have little-bitty penises...," she said, lowering her gaze to my cock which still hung heavily between my legs, "...but you have a big cock," she went on, reaching between my legs and taking my swollen member in her hands.

I gasped at the feeling of her hand delicately taking hold of me, and we both looked down as it grew erect in her hand.

"Little boys don't get hard-ons like this around naked women," she said, giving my cock a little squeeze.

"Trace--," I gasped, placing my hand on her shoulder.

The sensation of Tracey's warm hand on my cock was electrifying. My cock throbbed in her loose grip and my body tensed on the verge of orgasm. Finally, she let go. She sat down and leaned back against the wall of plush pillows.

"I think that means you're horny...," she said, her tone of casual concern belied by her raspy voice.

"Anyway," she went on, "you said you needed to take a closer look...." She drew her legs up and parted her legs slightly.

I stared at her intensely, still reeling from the sensation of her hand on my cock.

"...at my pussy," she went on, looking down at her crotch.

I moved toward her, but she closed her legs and pulled her knees to her chest, clenching her wrists and peering up at me anxiously as if she was having second thoughts.

I grasped her wrists gently but firmly and pulled them apart, placing her arms at her side. Then I put my hands on her knees and tried to separate them. She resisted, looking up at me again.

"I need to take a look," I said hoarsely.

She stopped resisting and let me pull her legs apart. We both looked down between her legs as her pussy came into view. Then she leaned back and spread her legs wide open, grasping her knees and pulling them back until her cunt was completely exposed to me.

"Are you going to touch my pussy?" she said nervously.

I looked into her eyes and slowly ran my hands down the insides of her thighs.

"Uunnhhhhhh...," she breathed.

I slid my hands all the way down her thighs to the outer folds of her pussy, then slid my thumb along her wet slit. She gasped again as my thumb broke the surface and plunged inside her.

"Mmmnnn...Steve...," she moaned.

"You're so wet...," I whispered.

"Mmmmm...I am?" she squeaked as I ran my fingers up and down her slippery cunt. She pulled her knees back further and thrust her hips upward into my hand. I slid my thumb to the top of her cunt and focused on her swollen clit.

"Oooh! Steevve!" she moaned as I imitated the circular motion I'd seen her use on her clit minutes earlier. She thrust her pussy up again and I rubbed her clit with increased speed and pressure until she was writhing beneath me.

"Mmmmmm yes! Steve...don't sto...don't...sss--," she screamed as an orgasm overtook her. She let out several dry gasps, then reached down and stilled my hand. She lay motionless for a moment with her eyes closed, then looked up at me again.

She rose up on her elbows and lowered her gaze to my throbbing cock, which was jutting between her legs.

"Are you...," she began, slowly spreading her legs apart further. She bent her knees and lifted her feet slightly so that they were dangling in the air. Her gaze was fixed on my cock.

"Are you...gonna fuck me?" she whispered.

I took hold of her knees and pulled her off her elbows toward me, then leaned over and put my arms at her sides, positioning the length of my cock along her wet pussy.

"Ooooh Steve...are you gonna fuck me? Huh?" she said, putting her hands on my chest and holding me off but grinding her pussy against my cock at the same time.

I continued sliding my cock up and down along her pussy, descending further each time until the tip of my cock was glancing her clit; then further still until instead of sliding the length of my shaft back along her wet slit, I entered her.

"Steve...," she whispered, gazing into my eyes.

***

"This is a game to her," spoke a voice in my head during our kinky role-playing in the tub, "but I will gladly go along with it." A quieter voice deep inside me whispered, "I wish she felt what I feel."

But the moment I entered her and gazed into her eyes, it became clear that she did feel as I felt. Her game was no more a sign of indifference than was my own reticence. She may have been four years older than me, but she was just every bit as capable of uncertainty and fear of baring her emotions as I was.

Now I could show Tracey how I felt. I met her gaze and lifted a hand to caress her cheek.

"Tracey," I answered.

Her eyes widened and she smiled up at me joyously.

"You're fucking me...," she said.

"At last," I whispered, lowering my head to kiss her.

To kiss her. It had occupied my mind every waking moment of every day since that morning weeks earlier when she rose from my bed and gathered her clothes, then walked out of my room--the feeling of her soft, warm lips on mine; the sensation of our tongues touching.

She kissed me now with the passion of a woman greeting her husband returned from battle. And in a way, that's how I felt: glad to be alive, overjoyed that Tracey was still waiting for me.

Tracey wrapped her legs around me and pulled me deeper inside her with each thrust. I rose up on my arms again and caressed her breasts as I continued making love to her. Then we both peered down between her legs at my cock slowly sliding in and out of her pussy, glistening with its juices.

Tracey shifted down on the blanket, directing my thrusts downward so that my cock slid against the rear wall of her pussy. This seemed to be particularly pleasurable for her and she increased the rhythm of her pelvic thrusts.

"Unnhhh Steve...feeels sooo goooood," she groaned, grasping my arms for leverage and thrusting her pussy upwards.

She closed her eyes and focused on her own pleasure, twisting her hips slightly so that I impaled her at a different angle with each thrust, squealing with delight when my cock slid along particularly sensitive spots hidden within.

The feeling that I was giving her so much pleasure with my cock combined with the immense pleasure I was receiving brought me to the brink of orgasm. As if sensing this, Tracey opened her eyes and gazed up at me again.

"I'm...gonna cum--," I said as my balls begin to contract.

Tracey was on the brink herself and at once began thrusting her hips into me with increased rhythm.

"Yesss...yesss...Steve! Cum...cum insi--," she said in a parched gasp.

We climaxed together. I reached down and grasped her ass cheek tightly to contain her violent thrusts. I felt my fingers glance along her anus and the base of her pussy as my cock rammed into her, releasing wave after wave of cum and weeks of pent up desire.

When it was over, I collapsed at her side, draping the blanket over us and pulling her close to me. She rested her head on my chest and I gently caressed her hair as she fell asleep. I lay awake for a long while, staring up at dappled pattern of light reflected from the tub.

I imagined that night that Tracey and I were man and wife, and that this was our house. I imagined that we could go on forever as we had over the last week, sharing meals, hosting parties, and laughing together. And I imagined that I could have her whenever I wanted--that I could take her in my arms and kiss her, carry her to my bed and make love to her, to make her feel as much pleasure as I had that night, and as I surely would again when she woke up in the morning.

12