Tracey Helps a Friend in Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shabobo
Shabobo
306 Followers

"You want a drink?" He asked Shannon as he pushed the bottle toward her.

Shannon would never drink from a water bottle that a black man had just used. The thought had always grossed her out.

"Absolutely!" She responded instantaneously, with a smile.

Shannon wanted to taste some of the big alluring black man's saliva, but she would not admit that to herself. As she brought the water bottle toward her mouth, the top fell off and water came rushing out. Her chest and shirt were soaked.

"Oh my god!" Shannon screeched as the water hit.

Her chest was now completely wet, and her white skin glistened near her cleavage. Her thin white t-shirt was now soaked, and she was mortified to see that her large white tits were visible through the fabric. She looked up at Billy. He was staring intently at her chest.

"Sorry about that... don't know how it happened..." Bill really was distracted by the beautiful wet breasts in front of him.

Shannon was excited by Bill's stares. Seeing the big sexy black man lust after her breasts, hardly obscured by the wet white fabric now clinging to them, made her feel proud of herself. She was glad that she had impressed him, despite his race. Shannon took pride in her breasts. Tracey always had an immaculate ass, but I have the best tits around, Shannon told herself. Men had always loved grabbing and kissing her tits in bed. Well, she thought, white men always did. Maybe black men like something different? No, it seems like Billy likes them, she thought to herself with delight.

"That's ok Billy, just an accident." Shannon liked the way Tracey called her nephew Billy. She would call him Billy too.

Bill nodded. I need to suck on those tits, he told himself. He could see a slight glimpse of Shannon's hard pink nipples through the shirt. They were becoming erect.

"Sorry about that. Guess we have to clean this mess up." He stated. He struggled to keep his budding erection from growing any further.

Shannon did not want Bill looking away from her chest. Her pussy was now quivering with excitement, and she did not want the feeling to go. Shannon had rarely even shown off for her husband, but it felt good to have male approval at the moment. Shannon pushed both of her arms into the sides of her tits, causing them to bulge forward.

"Good idea Billy, and really no need to be sorry!" Shannon was thrilled when Bill raised his eyebrows while staring at her bulging tits. He definitely liked them. Shannon felt incredibly seductive, knowing that she could excite the handsome young black man. She looked down near his pubic region and saw movement. Somehow, the movement occurred far down his thigh.

Shannon walked past Bill to the paper towel. They both noticed her tits jiggling as she walked. Shannon returned to the spot where the water had collected on the floor and bent over to clean it up. She made sure that she stuck her ass out as much as possible when she did this. I want to tease Billy. Black men loved Tracey's ass, she told herself. She knew very well that black men had loved Tracey. Many of them. My ass is pretty darn good though, she thought to herself with a tinge of jealousy. Shannon wanted to be desirable to a man after the last two months. She wanted to impress a man. Even a black man, she told herself. Even a big, sexy, hung black man.

She suddenly felt two big, strong hands squeeze her ass cheeks.

Bill liked the look of Shannon's ass as she bent over, especially pushed out as far as it was. It was thin, compared to Tracey's, but round and definitely firm. It looked even better sitting on top of her sexy smooth legs. It would look great slamming into his black cock, he thought longingly. It will look great slamming into me.

Shannon was happy when Bill put his hands on her ass. It felt right, to have such strong hands grabbing her. She looked back and saw his black hands on her. No matter how hot it was, and how natural it felt, she could not let a black man get away with touching her ass so brazenly. Not for a second time.

"Do not touch me like that!" She sternly told Bill. Even though it felt so right, she admitted to herself, she had to make a point to him.

"Oh yeah sorry about that. Just a habit I got into with the local girls. They like showing off for a black man and having him grab their ass. Won't happen again." Bill was partially telling the truth as he let go and she stood up.

"Good, because I am a classy woman. I don't need male approval. I don't show off for men like you." Shannon replied. She knew though that she had liked showing off for Bill. She was not impressed that the local girls did. They're too young for that, Shannon told herself. They don't know the dangers of mingling with black men. Especially the ridiculously hot ones.

"Oh I definitely understand. Sorry about that. You definitely don't need to show off for anybody anyway." Bill's words caused Shannon to break out in a wide smile.

Shannon moved toward Bill and stood on her toes. She placed her hands around his neck.

"I almost forgot!" She exclaimed, still beaming from the compliment. Shannon forgot her faux anger at the ass grabbing.

Shannon gave Bill a kiss on the cheek. Shannon was extremely excited by this, as her lips were electrified by the contact with the black man. Shannon never would have imagined that she would kiss a black man in any way, and yet here she was, enjoying the experience immensely. Just a little peck, she told herself. Completely harmless, even with a man like him.

"From Tracey!" I wonder what he can do with those big thick lips, she thought to herself with a shudder.

Bill was impressed. She had held out for a long time.

"Alright, I'm going to get a shower. You can get to work on supper." Bill informed Shannon as he left the room. We'll see how much you like men like me.

Shannon could still feel Bill's skin against her lips. It was somehow both rugged and incredibly smooth, she thought to herself. She then registered what he had said to her. She was white and really shouldn't serve a black, she told herself, but Bill was right. She really should start on supper. She would listen to him. First though, she would have to get her mind off of what he had said first. Shannon's pussy throbbed at the idea of Bill in the shower. He would glisten so much under the water, she said to herself. Those muscles, and that rugged ebony skin. She thought of his big black cock and shook her head. No, not thinking about that. She thought back to the rest of Bill. Billy would look so ridiculously sexy soaping himself up, she thought. It would look amazing, the white suds against his hard black body. Her vagina quivered. Imagine the white suds against the Big Black Cock, she thought to herself. That Big Black Cock.

Shannon ran from the kitchen to the guest bedroom.

Bill stripped in the bathroom. It felt good to let his cock spring loose. It had struggled against his shorts as he stared at Shannon's hot body. I need to get in that fucking sexy body, Bill told himself. She needs to get dominated by big black cock.

Shannon opened the shutter doors to the closet in the guest room. She had only one thing on her mind. Shannon furiously flew through the closet. Eventually she knocked over some boxes and saw the object of her pursuit. Shannon picked up a pair of Bill's white underwear. She could not imagine how he fit into them. They must be so tight. She quickly checked the crotch. Shannon was overjoyed to see the stretch marks in the fabric where Bill's cock would go. He really goes have a Big Black Cock, Shannon thought excitedly to herself. She could clearly picture Bill walking around in the underwear, the white fabric straining to contain his massive black member. Shannon then remembered what Tracey had talked about. She wanted to smell that musk. She needed to smell the musk that came from Billy's Big Black Cock. Shannon turned the underwear inside out and put the crotch over her nose. She was in heaven. It was the strongest, manliest smell that Shannon had ever enjoyed. It filled her nostrils and clouded her mind. Shannon's pussy started throbbing more than ever before. She had never been hornier.

Bill opened the bathroom door and carried all of the towels outside. He placed them all in the closet across the hall. Can't take a shower with no towels, he laughed to himself. Not yet anyway. Bill had heard the boxes fall in the guest room next door and knew what it meant. Tracey always kept a used pair of his used underwear in the closet. What a freak, he grinned to himself. Shannon had been looking for them. He walked toward the guest room, shorts in hand.

Shannon was stirred from her stupor by the sound of Bill's approaching footsteps. He can't find me in here, she thought to herself. Not with his underwear in my hands. Bill was rapidly approaching the door. Shannon jumped into the closet, taking the underwear with her, and closed the door. She peered out between the shutters.

Bill walked into the guest room. He had just heard the closet door close. He knew that Shannon could see him through the shutters, and he planned on giving her a good show.

Shannon saw Bill walk into the room. She gasped. He's naked! I can't look! Shannon continued peering through the shutters.

"Might as well get dressed in here." Bill said, as he threw his shorts on the floor.

Shannon was looking at Bill's back and ass. They both look so powerful, she thought to herself. Not an ounce of fat. Bill really dwarfed Tom. Tom had put on weight since they had married, losing what had once been a nice figure. Most of Shannon's added weight had gone to her breasts. The extra weight had not helped in the bedroom. Tom had struggled to please Shannon initially, as he always came within three minutes of entering her. He always laughed her that he couldn't handle the sight of her gorgeous breasts. Shannon did not find her sexual frustration funny. Since putting on the weight, Tom had been unable to even last the few minutes sexually. I bet he lasts longer with that slut he's been seeing, she thought to herself. Shannon looked back at Bill's strong dark body. He could last all night, Shannon told herself as she lifted the underwear to her face once again. She started playfully twisting her nipples, as they had always been her most sensitive area. She loved having them touched. Now just turn around Billy, Shannon pleaded.

Bill turned around and sat on the edge of the bed, directly opposite the closet. He allowed his big black cock and balls to dangle in front of him. Shannon could not believe her eyes. Bill's semi erect penis was at least 9 inches, and it sat in front of two large, full balls. That's not a penis, Shannon told herself. That's a cock. A Big Black Cock. Shannon sniffed the underwear in her hand. It had once held the monster cock that now hung in front of her. It smelled perfect, she told herself. Shannon reached inside her shorts with her free hand. Her pussy was aching. It needed contact. She began furiously working her soaked clit.

Bill leaned back on the bed until he was lying down. He kept his feet on the floor. His cock fell back with him when he leaned back, and he grabbed it. Bill began thinking of Shannon's huge white tits. They had felt so good pressed into him, and looked so good in a tight, wet t-shirt. Bill was now sure that Shannon was an E-Cup. Bill loved white tits and knew that he needed to grab Shannon's set, he needed to lick them, and he needed to suck on them. Bill's cock grew hard, and he began stroking it.

Shannon was transfixed by Bill's Big Black Cock. It was at least 10 inches long now, and Shannon thought that it must be thicker than her wrist. Her orgasm was building rapidly. Bill was pointing his cock straight up in the air as he stroked it, and Shannon could not look away as she continued to take in his aroma. Tracey was right, Shannon said to herself. That Big Black Cock is the most magnificent thing I've ever seen. So big and powerful... and so black. That cock would not look right if it wasn't jet black, Shannon admitted to herself. She tried to imagine Tom with that cock, but it was impossible. It belonged with someone like Billy, she swooned. She was amazed that it was somehow even darker than the rest of Bill's skin. There is no way a woman could fuck that Big Black Cock, Shannon told herself. Too long and too thick. Tracey did talk about how smooth black skin is... and how luxurious... and Billy's skin was so smooth where I kissed him. A girl could try to take that black cock meat in her. I could try to take that in me. Shannon let out a whimper of lust as she watched Bill continue stroking his monstrous cock.

Bill heard Shannon's whimper and felt his balls tighten. Gotta save this load for later, he said to himself. Still, I can go a few more minutes. He continued stroking.

Shannon had always needed to provide own orgasm. Tom had often left her unsatisfied, leaving the job to her. She had only ever been with time, and she took pride in not needing to use big, disgusting black men to get her off like Tracey. That Big Black Cock is incredible though, Shannon conceded. She would even use sex toys following sex with Tom. None of the toys matched what she was looking at now though. Shannon looked down Bill's shaft to his balls. They were huge, and bouncing up and down as he pulled on his huge nightstick. I need to see what's in them, Shannon told herself. Even if she always controlled her own orgasm, and even if he was a black man, she knew that she would not be able to cum until she saw that big black cock shoot off like a geyser. Shannon continued fingering herself and taking in the smell, and sight, of bill's cock until he suddenly sat up and put his shorts on. She was crushed.

"Gotta love them big white titties!" Billy said as he stood up, pulled on his shorts and left the room. He could almost feel her pink nipples rubbing against his tongue.

He was thinking about me! Shannon no longer felt crushed. She felt butterflies in her stomach, like when she had gone on her first date with Tom. There's no way he's thinking of any other woman. Billy wants my tits. Her nipples hardened. Shannon was happy that he desired her.

Shannon slowly left the closet. Her shirt was still damp, and now her shorts were as well. Shannon could not remember the last time her pussy had gotten so wet. She needed to change her clothing. She had left her clothes in her house, but Tracey had told her that she could just wear hers. Shannon headed down to Tracey's bedroom.

This is tough work, Bill thought to himself. Getting himself hard had been easy enough, but calming down was turning out to be a struggle. He wanted Shannon, especially after seeing her in the wet t-shirt. Bill knew that Tracey had hidden most of her clothing in the attic before he arrived. I wonder what Shannon is going to wear, he thought as he started losing the battle to keep his erection in check.

Where the hell are the clothes, Shannon wondered to herself. Tracey had told her that she could wear anything she owned, which was fine as they were similar in size, with Shannon being bustier and slightly taller and Tracey having a larger and more round ass. Unfortunately, most of her clothing appeared to be gone. Shannon looked in various drawers, only finding scattered socks and the odd bra. I have to change out of these wet clothes, Shannon said as she cursed her best friend. Her frustration growing, Shannon looked in the closet. A wide assortment of Tracey's nightgowns, including some lingerie, hung from the hangers. Shannon looked over the selection. Some of the nightgowns were long and billowy. Boring, and too much material Shannon thought to herself. She was hot all over, and she needed something that would let her get cool. She looked through the lingerie. Eventually, she came across a negligee that looked just right. It was dark blue, with small black lace on both top and bottom. It was held up by tiny spaghetti straps. Shannon knew that she wanted to put it on. Still, Shannon thought that the garment was too sexy to wear in front of Bill. Thoughts of Bill stroking his massive black cock re entered Shannon's mind. Her objections were forgotten.

Shannon stripped off her clothing. It felt great to be out of those wet, restricting panties, she thought happily to herself. Shannon grabbed the negligee. It felt like solid silk, and she knew that it would feel amazing on her body. Shannon pulled the negligee over her head. It was a struggle to bring it down, due primarily to her large tits. Shannon walked over to the mirror and looked at herself. The dark blue fabric was not transparent but did cling to her body. The inch of black lace at the bottom of the negligee was only three or four inches down from Shannon's hungry pussy, showing off almost every inch of her smooth and slender legs. Shannon noticed that the fabric highlighted her slim waist, as it traced her figure right down to her hips. I look like an hourglass, Shannon mused. Well, except the top is a bit wider. Shannon looked at the material covering her heaving breasts. She had larger tits than Tracey, and the fabric struggled to keep her large white globes inside. Shannon noticed that she had massive cleavage in the outfit, and her breasts spilled out at the top and also slightly at the sides. My nipples are covered, Shannon noted to herself. This is fine. I'm comfortable in it. Shannon told herself that she was wearing this outfit only for comfort. She was even shocked at herself for thinking of wearing the negligee in front of a black man. I'm wearing this for comfort, Shannon reminded herself. Besides, if I look good in it, even better. I'm still a married woman. If I look good in this thing, it's because I want to. For me. Not to please a man. Shannon thought back to what Bill had said about her large white tits. He'll love me in this, she said as she tugged the front of the negligee down even further. Not that it matters of course.

Shannon applied some red lipstick, just for herself of course, and went up the hall toward the kitchen. Bill was waiting for her in his shorts and socks. He looked Shannon up and down as she walked into the room, lingering on her massive cleavage. He's a typical horny black, she noted with slight glee.

"Hey Shannon, didn't get that shower yet. I heard some banging in the next room. Did you hear anything?" Bill could not believe what Shannon was wearing. It was a struggle to pull his eyes away from her huge white tits, all pushed together and then outward in the tight lingerie. I'm going to suck those big jugs dry, Bill said to himself. Soon.

"Nope, didn't hear a thing." Shannon felt sneaky. Bill would never know that she had seen him naked. That she had seen his amazing Big Black Cock.

"Oh, that's weird then. Anyway, where's supper? " Bill inquired. He started moving toward Shannon.

"I'm not your mother you know. I don't just make supper because you said so!" Shannon once again faked indignation. Really, she was just getting hornier. Being looked over so blatantly by a man, even a black one, with such a look of desire made her vagina tremble with desire. Staring at Bill, and imagining him naked once again, make her pussy quake.

"I know, just picking on you!" Bill put his hands on Shannon's side and pushed in, tickling her.

"I know you're not a maid or anything. Usually beautiful white women around here don't want anything to do with me. You're not like that though." Bill was lying, as he knew that there were plenty of beautiful white women in the area who would do anything with him. He could not take his eyes off of Shannon's chest as her tits bounced up and down. He had never seen a better jiggle in a woman's tits. Shannon spoke when she stopped giggling.

"Ok, good" Shannon was thrilled that Bill had said she was beautiful. It was ok to be playful with him, she decided. She couldn't control herself when his strong hands started tickling her anyway. She put her hand on his muscular bicep, and immediately felt a jolt of arousal.

Shabobo
Shabobo
306 Followers