Tracey Helps a Friend in Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shabobo
Shabobo
306 Followers

"What should I make for supper then, Billy?" Shannon smiled at Bill as she continued stroking his arm. So strong and so beautiful, Shannon marveled, referring to both Bill's muscle and his skin. Her hand looked angelic next to his black skin. Maybe Tracey was right about black men.

"Just something quick. Sandwiches or something. I'm getting a shower now, for real this time." Bill loved having a soft white hand rubbing his body.

"Be ready for when I come out."

Bill broke away from Shannon and checked her out one more time before leaving the kitchen. Shannon returned the favour. She went to work on some sandwiches. She wanted to make sure that Bill was happy with her work. Nothing wrong with a strong woman making a strong man a sandwich, she told herself. A big, strong, sexy man, she sighed.

Bill quickly jumped into the shower. He adjusted the shower until he found the right temperature. He wanted it warm, but not hot. Just enough to create some steam. After a few minutes standing under the showerhead he opened the glass shower door and stepped out, leaving the water running. He yelled for Shannon.

Shannon was distracted as she made the sandwiches. All she could think of was Bill. I can't believe Billy's Big Black Cock, she said to herself. Maybe I wasted all these years. Maybe I should have been with black men. No, she told herself, that would not be appropriate. Everyone would talk. Still, she could not shake the feeling. Maybe I didn't need to date them. I could have fucked them. I could still fuck them, Shannon corrected herself. She knew that she still had a body that men went crazy for. Even her chubby white husband, right until the separation. He was really not sexy, Shannon reflected. I'm not a slut, I couldn't just fuck them. I could... please them though. I wouldn't even have to please black men. I could just please black cock. Big Black Cock. Shannon was feeling waves of sexual exhilaration course through her body. I would still be a classy woman too, Shannon told herself. I would please Big Black Cocks because it brings me pleasure too. Shannon was conflicted as she heard her name yelled.

"SHANNONNN" Bill's deep voice reached Shannon in the kitchen

Shannon snapped back to reality, temporarily leaving her fantasy. She left the kitchen and walked down to the bathroom.

"What is it Billy?" She asked. All that Shannon could think of was that Bill was naked on the other side of that door, hot water running all over that hot black body. I hope he's stroking that Bick Black Cock again.

"There aren't any towels in here. Can you bring me one? There should be some in the closet out there." Bill asked as he started to become excited. His cock started rising with anticipation, growing to nearly its full size.

"Sure!" Shannon replied, hopeful that she could sneak a peak of Bill through the shower doors once she put the towel in the bathroom.

Shannon opened the closet door and noticed that it was full of towels. She decided to select a small white one for Bill. This will do nicely, she thought to herself.

Shannon opened the door, and steam billowed out of the bathroom. She opened the door wider, hoping to sneak a peek at Bill through the glass shower door. Instead, she saw Bill standing to greet her, completely naked and dripping wet. Shannon dropped the towel as she stared at Bill in stunned silence. She watched tiny drops of water falling along his dark ebony body and felt her knees buckle. He's so big and sexy, Shannon thought to herself. I have never had a man like this. Shannon felt powerless looking at Bill's hulking black body standing over her. Shannon reached out and touched the drops of water on Bill's abs. These are even better than I'd imagined, Shannon said to herself. So tight and hard, but so fun to touch. Shannon had been longing to touch them. She could not imagine that her husband Tom had hard muscles like this, even behind all the layers of fat. Shannon admired her white hand against Bill's dark black skin. It looked tiny, surrounded by all of that black muscle. So sexy, she thought. Shannon wanted to be enveloped by Bill's black skin, but she resisted meekly. She saw water dripping further down Bill's torso. Shannon let her hand slowly follow the drops, the waves of pleasure coursing through her body increasing in intensity as she allowed her hand to go lower. I can't touch a black penis, Shannon feebly told herself. No, but I can touch a Big Black Cock. She ran her hand along Bill's black, rock hard shaft.

Shannon was riveted by the sight of her hand on the Big Black Cock. It looked so beautiful, seeing a delicate white hand grabbing the massive black snake. It looked so beautiful, seeing her white body bringing Bill's Big Black Cock pleasure. Shannon could not believe that it was so hard, and yet so smooth. Shannon was determined to see that monster cum, every since she had watched it from the closet. She picked up the pace of her stroking. I can fit my other hand on here easily, she said to herself. Not like Tom. Hell, I could fit three hands on that Big Black Cock, easily. My beautiful ivory hands can bring that magnificent cock more pleasure than Bill's hands ever could, Shannon said to herself. She felt Bill's powerful hands press down on her shoulder. Shannon instantly dropped to her knees. I only need to see him cum once, she told herself. He's still just a black man.

Bill never got tired of watching the look of awe on a beautiful girl's face when she saw, and touched, her first black cock. Especially one like Shannon, who had looked down on his aunt for fucking so many black men. She's going to get her first taste of Big Black Cock, Bill told himself. She's going to get hooked. Bill was enjoying Shannon stroking on his cock, especially since he had already brought himself close to cumming while she watched him from the closet. Still, he knew that he wanted her lips wrapped around his cock. Bill grabbed Shannon's soft shoulders and pushed her to her knees.

Shannon was now facing the Big Black Cock she desired so strongly. The stiff black head was pointed directly at her mouth. It looked strong and powerful pointed at her, and Shannon wanted nothing more than to see Bill's seed come gush out of its tip. She watched as her two hands rhythmically stroked the cock, with gaps between her hands and each finger. Shannon watched as she moved Bill's black cock flesh back and worth, bunching up and around her slender white fingers. Her pussy was burning with desire. I can't suck a black man, she feebly told herself. I can't fuck a black man. Shannon could feel the Big Black Cock throbbing in her hands. It feels so natural, she admitted. I can't please black men, but I have to please this Big Black Cock. I have no choice. A strong, masculine smell struck Shannon's nose. She remembered it very well. Shannon could no longer think. She put the big black head in her mouth.

Bill was impressed with the endurance that Shannon showed while sucking his dick. Most girls would have sore wrists or a dry mouth by now, he said to himself. Shannon was clearly incredibly horny, and was not going to waste the big hard dick in front of her. She seemed only able to take in five inches at a time, but she made up for it by quickly stroking his shaft with her left hand in unison with her mouth and by grabbing his balls with her right hand. Shannon was producing loud slurping noises as she tried desperately to get more Big Black Cock in her mouth. Shannon kept her eyes closed mostly. She wanted to pretend that the Big Black Cock somehow belonged to a white man. The visual still turned Bill on just as much as the feeling of Shannon's hot, wet mouth sucking on his cock. His huge black cock was rapidly sliding in and out of Shannon's pretty white face, just past her sexy red lips. Her sultry green eyes occasionally opened and lustily went up and down Bill's body, and he knew that she wanted more than just the black cock meat. Just below his cock, Bill could see Shannon's huge, milky white tits straining against the navy blue lingerie. From his vantage point, his black cock was resting right in the middle of her tits. It looked amazing, and Bill wanted to see more. He reached down and pushed her shoulder straps to the side. I need to see those big orbs, Bill told himself as he felt a feeling of sexual bliss start to fill his body. He slowly moved backward, toward the shower.

No! He can't take it away from me! Shannon followed Bill on her knees as he stepped back, never allowing his cock to leave her mouth. He had made sure to move slowly enough for her to follow. Shannon could not allow Bill to leave her mouth. She loved the feeling of the huge, hard black cock sliding in and out of her lips. She had never imagined that a cock could fill her large mouth, but Bill was able to fill it easily. His cock was so lustrous, so luxurious, so PERFECT. Tracey had been right all along, Shannon thought sadly. So much wasted time and energy. She needed Big Black Cock, and she needed it badly. Shannon took her hand off of Bill's balls begrudgingly. It had felt amazing to hold them, as best she could as together they were too big for her hand, and know that what she really wanted was inside them. She moved her hand up to Bill's stomach and started rubbing his muscles. Her hand looked so miniature against him. The contrast of her white skin against Bill's blackness aroused her. There was no more denying it. Shannon wished that her negligee would fall off, but she knew that her massive tits would keep it up even if the straps were down. She wanted the big black man to see her whole body and be turned on. She just wanted to please him. She just wanted to please the Big Black Cock. Shannon picked up her pace as Bill stopped just outside the shower.

Bill knew that he couldn't take much more as Shannon's pace somehow increased. He really loved being the first black man to shoot his seed into a sexy white mouth. He felt his balls tighten quickly and he shook slightly with pleasure. Bill shot his cum straight into Shannon's mouth. Bill's semen shot quickly down Shannon's throat. Shannon had never imagined drinking a black man's sperm, and in fact the thought would have disgusted her, but she now knew that she needed to drink his black cock juice. Shannon was amazed as she felt her stomach fill. Tom never came this much during our whole marriage, Shannon told herself. No wonder. He isn't even close to Billy. He has a white penis, not a Big Black Cock. Shannon's pussy started spasming with an orgasm as big as any that she had ever felt. Shannon pulled her head away slightly so she could taste Bill as he continued to explode in her mouth. His seed was warm and thick, and Shannon could not remember anything that had tasted better. She swished the cum around in her mouth, allowing her cheeks to bulge slightly, so that she could prolong the taste, and the joy it gave her. It was strong and rich, not at all like Tom's feeble sperm. After roughly thirty seconds, and countless spurts, Bill stopped cumming in Shannon's mouth. Shannon was proud that she had made the Big Black Cock so happy, but she was saddened not only because she could not get the sweet taste of his semen anymore, but also because she had forgotten her primary goal. She still desperately wanted to see him shoot his delicious black seed out of his Big Black Cock. Shannon's sadness ended when she was brought to her feet as Bill pulled her up by both hands.

Bill has enjoyed the blowjob immensely, but he needed more. He knew where he needed to start. Bill grabbed the sides of Shannon's lingerie and tugged them down. Her massive tits sprung out as the silky fabric fell to the floor. Bill was very impressed with Shannon's huge white globes. They were wide and round with almost no signs of drooping. Her hard nipples were a soft pink colour and pointed up at Bill. He knew that he needed them. The tits hung above Shannon's firm stomach. She had prided herself on keeping slim, even if Tom did not. She had always wanted to please her husband, but that thought was now completely out of her mind. She wanted only to please Billy and his Big Black Cock.

"Those are incredible!' Bill exclaimed, causing Shannon to become tremendously pleased with herself. She was also happy that her tender nipples, so erect with arousal, were now free and out in the open. She wanted Bill's black mouth to take them. He then reached behind her and grabbed her ass, suddenly picking her up in the air. Shannon was impressed with Bill's strength and instinctively wrapped her legs around his torso. She was thrilled to have more of his sexy black skin pressed against her white flesh.

Bill turned around with Shannon up in the air and stepped into the glass shower. The water hit both of their bodies, causing them to become slippery. Shannon squeezed Bill more tightly between her legs. Billy's glistening wet skin look amazing against mine. Shannon marveled as Bill pushed her back against the wall. His black skin looks so fucking OH MY GOD. Shannon was in bliss as Bill started sucking on her sensitive nipples.

Bill pressed his open mouth into Shannon's firm white tit and felt her soft skin fill his mouth completely. In the middle, he felt her hard nipple push against his tongue. Bill began flicking her nipple with his tongue while he sucked in deeply. This caused a squeal of delight to come from Shannon's lips. Leaving one hand under Shannon's ass, Billy brought his other up to her other breast and squeezed. It was wet and soft, and there was more tit than Bill could fit in his large hand. He loved the feeling of squeezing such a firm and full tit. He pulled his mouth from the gorgeous white breast and moved to the other. He squeezed, so that the flesh around her nipple popped out toward him. Bill took the nipple into his mouth and started circling it with his tongue while he sucked in. Shannon responded by bucking her hips strongly into him, desperate to grind her pussy on his body.

Shannon was being manhandled by a big black man. She would have been disgusted by the mere thoughts days prior. She knew that almost everyone she knew would be. Yet, she loved it. She loved having her silky legs wrapped around Bill's wet, powerful body. She loved having him so easily lift her against the wall, marveling at his strength as he held her like she weighed nothing. She loved the hot water rushing against the both of them, leaving them shiny and slick against each other. Most of all, she loved Bill sucking on her tits. Bill was bringing her bliss by toying with her nipples like he was. He seemed so powerful, grabbing and sucking on her so forcefully, and Shannon knew that she loved being used by him in this way. She loved watching his handsome black face pushed into her white tits, seeing the contrast between them as he eagerly sucked on her most sensitive parts. Shannon had never felt as complete, as a woman, as she felt having the big black man sucking on her sensitive nipples. Bill was bringing her tremendous pleasure, but Shannon still wanted more. She began grinding against his large muscles. Her pussy was on the verge of another orgasm, this one far bigger than any before. Shannon knew. She needed that Big Black Cock inside her.

Bill was enjoying sucking on Shannon's tits more than he had imagined. How do you like black men now, he thought happily to himself as she squealed again with delight as he took her nipples lightly between his teeth. He was happy to continue sucking on Shannon's tits, but the water was making her slippery. She was using this to slide slightly down Bill's body. After a few moments she was directly above his dick, once again completely erect and pointing slightly upward. He felt her hot pussy lips against his cockhead and knew. Time to fuck.

"You're hot for that black dick!" Bill said into Shannon's ear.

Shannon felt erotic pleasure shoot from her pussy to every inch of her body. Her soaking wet pussy had touched the hard black knob on the end of Bill's Big Black Cock. Shannon would never have believed that she would fuck a black man. Now, she could not imagine not fucking Bill. It's true, Shannon thought to herself. I need that Big Black Cock. I don't know how it's going to fit, but I'll make it. Still, she thought to herself, this is only a onetime thing.

Even with Shannon's weight pushing her pussy down on Bill's dick, it would not go in. She's really fucking tight, Bill thought to himself. He pulled his hips back. I'll fix that. Bill suddenly thrust forward, the force pushing his black cock into Shannon's tight, hungry pussy. He was able to get the first five inches of black dick in. Shannon let out a primal scream.

"You've never been fucked before... not by a real man" Bill once again said in Shannon's ear.

Shannon had the biggest orgasm of her life as Bill put half of his dick into her. It was the thickest thing that had ever entered her pussy. Shannon's pussy had never been stretched before, and she could not get enough of the feeling. It's true, she said to herself. She had only fucked Tom before. Tom's white penis never felt like this. I was so stupid. I need Big Black Cock. At least for now. God damn Tom for leaving me so horny. I would never fuck a black man if I wasn't so fucking horny. Damn him for never satisfying me.

Bill started thrusting his cock in and out of Shannon's soft pink pussy, each time pushing slightly deeper into uncharted territory.

Shannon wrapped one arm around Bill's back and one around the back of his head as she continued cumming. Shannon pulled his head back and pressed her lips into his. It felt good to kiss Bill's large, overpowering lips. She eagerly took his tongue into her mouth and began rubbing hers into it playfully. Bill continued thrusting into Shannon, and now had eight inches inside her. Shannon had another, even larger orgasm. Bill's Big Black Cock was touching nerve endings that Shannon didn't even know existed, and it felt amazing. Having the black man's tongue in her mouth pushed everything over the top.

Bill continued fucking Shannon for almost 10 minutes. The squeaking of Shannon's wet ass and back pushing up and down against the water streaked wall was filling the shower. Her tight pussy was driving Bill crazy, but he wanted to get his whole cock in her.

"I'm going deeper in you."

Shannon felt another tinge of orgasm ripple through her body as Bill told her what her fate was. He did not ask her what she wanted. He isn't a considerate lover, she told herself. Even if I do want him even deeper. Tom had always checked with Shannon regularly during sex, making sure everything was good for her. Billy doesn't need to, Shannon told herself. He is too dominant. He knows what I need.

Bill turned around so that he faced the glass door and wall of the shower. He turned Shannon around on his cock and lowered her to the floor. She was now facing away from him. He bent over slightly so that his dick did not leave her. Shannon stood on her toes and placed both hands against the glass. She left handprints through the condensation from the steam. Bill placed both of his large hands right above Shannon's hips. Her ass was not as large as Tracey's, but it was still firm and round and her white skin bulged out toward him when he pulled it toward him. Bill was happy with the angle, and resumed fucking Shannon's pussy.

Shannon's pussy reacted eagerly to Bill's cock, quickly pulling him back to the eight inch threshold that he had previously occupied. Soon, he was pushing beyond eight inches, and each deeper thrust brought Shannon another orgasm. Eventually, Bill's balls started slapping against Shannon as he had stuffed his whole cock into her pussy. Shannon did not feel like she could take anymore, but she was proud to have taken it all. It was amazing having 10 inches of cock in her. Big Black Cock., more specifically.

Shabobo
Shabobo
306 Followers