Tracey Plays Away

Story Info
She has urgent, erotic sex after the xmas party.
1k words
3.37
59.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracey had one glass of champagne at the office Christmas party. Not much by most standards, but enough to make her just a little squiffy. any more and she wouldn't be able to drive home.

Mike had offered her a lift back to the office to pick her car up and she didn't want to leave it too late.

Mike had been interested in her for years, asking her out for dinner on many occasions. Always innocently put, but Tracey had seen his eyes on her too many times to have any doubt. Attractive as he was, she wasn't interested.

He felt the lust for her many men did. She was very petite, but with a proper woman's figure. Her large breasts had been attracting that sort of attention since she was 14, but at 48 she still had plenty of admirers.

He shoulder length blonde hair and pretty face helping to make a very attractive package.

Despite being very highly sexed, she was loyal to her partner and had never so much as kissed another man since they met. She loved to dress sexily for him and even a couple of years down the line he'd still often jump on her as they first met in the evening.

Tracey was dressed sexily for the party, but not too tarty. She had a tight red blouse, shortish skirt, matching undies (of course) and hold ups. The shoes were killer black heels and her long, natural nails were painted red.

Drink always made her a bit horny, but more than a couple and she tended to fall asleep.

As was often the case when she sat down in the car the skirt rode up to reveal the tops of her hold ups. She didn't realise until she noticed him looking as they stopped at a set of lights.

For some reason, probably the wine, this gave Tracey a little tingle and she found herself spreading her legs a bit so that he brushed them as he changes gear.

This is the first time Mike really thought he was in with a chance with Tracey and the sense of sexual tension was building in the car. Fortunately the office wasn't too far as he was seriously distracted from the road as the back of his hand rubbed her calf.

When Tracey still didn't move he got bolder and put his hand on her legs, stroking them through her hold ups.

They both knew where this was leading now, little chance she will turn back. The wine dulling her inhibitions, making her horny.

As he pulled in to the car park she knew she wouldn't stop him if he wanted to go further.

Mike parked the car and his hand rubbed further up Tracey's inner thigh. She was getting wet, knowing it was wrong but feeling so horny.

Tracey glanced down and noticed the bulge in his trousers and her hand instinctively reached out to brush and squeeze it. As she did she couldn't help widening her legs to give him more access.

She could feel him getting harder to her touch and desperately wanted to kiss him. He sensed this and lent over, there lips meeting was electric and they kissed deep and hard as his hand moved towards her pussy, feeling her wet knickers, her nails stroking his cock and making him harder.

Tracey's desire to see and feel his hairy chest took over. She unbuttoned his shirt and rubbed it, feeling his nipples as she did. She was so wet and ached to suck his cock. Urgently she unzipped his flies and started feeling him through his boxers, he seemed so hard.

Their kisses were deep and hard, tongues entwined as Mike stroked Tracey's pussy lips.

She could feel herself building towards an orgasm, as she felt her knickers being stroked across her clit. She loved it as he teased her, building towards her orgasm.

Any thought she had of guilt was erased by the lust and a desire for his cock.

Mike let her take his cock out and she leaned over, and licked it, making it wet before eliciting a huge groan as she engulfed his helmet. His car would never seem the same again.

She wanted as much of his cock in her mouth as possible. It was like a rock in her mouth. He groaned as her other hand was stroking his chest.

Tracey sensed the change in his breathing and knew he would cum very soon. She groaned at the thought.

She knew this was the moment and he had a huge orgasm, shuddering and groaning as Tracey tried but failed to swallow it all, a little dribbling down her chin. Still horny she cleaned him off, ready for more.

Mike took her out of the car and sat her on the bonnet, he wanted to lick her and make her cum. He pulled her knickers down and she thought about her situation, there on his bonnet, skirt round her waist, blouse undone and her hold ups looking so hot. She could still taste his cum as he buried his head between her legs.

Mike's tongue flicked her clit, inevitably she came quickly and very loudly. Like her partner he wouldn't stop, he licked her to another big orgasm, the excitement of it all making him stir again as he fucked her with his fingers and tongue.

Mike, all inhibition gone, also inserted a finger tip into her arse as he licked her. She shuddered once more in ecstasy, her hold ups wrapped around his shoulders her orgasm louder than any he had experienced.

To his surprise he was getting hard again and as he stood up Tracey reached out for his cock. As they continued to kiss Mike fingered her pussy, amazed at how many times she could cum. The taste of her own pussy juices on his lips adding to her arousal.

Lost in the moment she begged him to fuck her, "give me your cock"