Tracey, the Naughty Canadian Housewife Ch. 5

Story Info
Tracey gets all tied up.
2.8k words
4.43
44.2k
11

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/04/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johnwadd
johnwadd
136 Followers

Dee finished drying Tracey off. She had just gotten out of the tub with her and Dee had just made one of her fantasies come true. She had her first experience with a woman and she was already getting horny from the thought at what might happen next. Dee gently rubbed the soft towel over her body and she was surprised at the sensitivity of her nipples, at her entire body to be exact. It felt like every nerve was alive for the first time in years.

"It is time to go Tracey, we don't want to keep John waiting any longer." With that, Dee gave her a gentle slap on the bottom and then led her out of the bathroom and to the hallway where they stopped. Dee opened a small closet and removed a long piece of cloth and walked behind Tracey. She put her lips to Tracey's neck and took her hands and moved them behind her back.

"What's going to happen now Dee"? Tracey asked.

"Just go with the flow honey," she said as she tied the hands behind her back. She moved her lips gently across her shoulders as she tied her not too tight but tight enough that she would not be able to get loose either. She walked over and got something else out and Tracey could see that it was a blindfold.

"Now wait Dee, I don't think I am going to like this." Tracey said.

"Trust me darling, you will like it very very much" she said.

Dee put the blindfold over Tracey's eyes. It completely blocked her view but she could see just a little light out of the side and over the top.

"Now, first of all Tracey, you must put complete trust in John and me. It is part of the deal. We are not going to hurt you." Dee put her hand on the top of Tracey's head and ran her fingers down the length of her body, across her nipples and down her torso till it touched her shaved pussy. "Mmmm Tracey, I can tell that you are liking what is happening even though you are protesting," Dee said as she took her finger and ran it between Tracey's legs, feeling her wetness. Tracey could feel her body betray her and her knees almost buckled as Dee slipped her hands into the wetness between her legs.

Dee touched Tracey's shoulders and said, "Come with me," and she started guiding her down the hallway. They paused for a moment and she could hear Dee open a door. The scent of cinnamon hit her nose as Dee led her through the door. "Be careful Tracey, we are going to be going down a stairwell and I don't want you to fall." Tracey took a step forward and she stepped down the first step and then carefully took another one and then another. Soon she was at the bottom of the steps and as she took her last step she could feel the coolness of the concrete floor as it touched the bottom of her feet. Her nipples hardened as the cool air of the room hit her and she knew that she must be in the basement of John's house. With each step she took her feet grew accustomed to the temperature until all the shock of the cool floor was gone.

"It's about time you guys got here" she heard John say.

"I'm sorry sir," Dee said.

"Sir?" thought Tracey.

"It's ok, I was watching all the time while you two little cunts were whoring around in there. Now bring Tracey to me."

Dee turned Tracey to the right and then stopped.

"My isn't she a hot little one." John said as he looked at Tracey. "She looks even better in the soft light."

Dee whispered "Get on your knees Tracey."

"The hell I will," said Tracey. With that Tracey felt a strong firm blow to her bare ass cheeks. "Ouch, what did you do that for?"

"Get down on your knees Tracey," Dee said, this time in a voice that was much stronger. Tracey felt Dee pushing down on her shoulders and she gave in and went down to her knees.

"Very nice, very nice indeed," she heard John say. Tracey felt the pressure of Dee's hands on the back of her head and she moved forward and then she felt something warm touch her lips. She tried to pull away but then felt Dee reach around and grab her tit and squeeze hard. "Now open your lips Tracey," Dee said as she twisted her nipple and let her know that she meant business. Tracey moaned in pain and started to struggle, but the more she struggled the more Dee increased the pressure on her tit. Tracey opened her lips slightly and she felt John rub his cock against her lips. She opened her mouth and her head was pulled forward. She loved the feel of John's hot dick as it rubbed across her lips and she loved the softness of the head as it ran across her face and then she put her mouth on it. Tracey felt herself start to give in and was getting turned on by the surroundings and was to the point of no return because she could feel something deep down inside her start to churn.

"Mmmmm Tracey, your lips feel so good on my dick baby," John said. Tracey had never been so scared and excited all at the same time. She moved her lips up and down on the cock in her mouth. She started sucking on it as she moved up and down its length as Dee moved behind her. "She is such a good little cocksucker John," Dee said and she started to run her hands through Tracey's hair. "Yes she is Dee," John said as Tracey continued to suck on his erect member. "Oh yes Tracey," John said, "you are such a good little cocksucker. Oh my god Tracey, suck on my dick. Yes, oh my yes." John slid his cock into Tracey's mouth until he felt it hit the back of her throat and then slid it back out again. "Come on suck my cock my little sex slave."

As suddenly as it happened, Dee let go of Tracey's nipple and took hold of her hair and pulled her face away from John's dick and pulled her to her feet. "That was good a good little cunt Tracey now follow me." Tracey did as she was told and was led to another part of the room. She still could not see anything but a little light out of the top and sides of her blindfold and she did not struggle as Dee led her.

Dee stopped and Tracey could feel her lips kiss the back of her shoulders. She felt her lips work down her back. Dee moved her tongue down and then it reached the crack of her ass. She started untying Tracey's hands and then she kissed back up the length of Tracey's back. She leaned forward against Tracey and she could feel Dee's nipples touch her back. She could tell that they were hard and the feel of her tits against her back made her more wet. Dee pushed forward and Tracey felt something touch the front of her legs. "Now bend over Tracey," she whispered in her ear. Tracey bent forward and then she felt her nipples touch a cold hard wooden surface. Dee pressed against her and took her hands and pulled them forward above her head. She was kissing her back and rubbing her tits against her back and then she felt John's hands take hers and she felt him tie her hands above her head one by one. She would have fought but she needed some satisfaction so she was willing to do whatever these two had in mind.

When she was tied, she felt Dee move down and her lips once again moved down her back across her buttocks and then to the backs of her legs. Dee put her hand between Tracey's legs and started rubbing her bald pussy. "Oh my Tracey," Dee said, "Your cunt is so fucking wet. You really like this don't you?"

Tracey just moaned as she felt Dee work her finger into her pussy. "You really are a hot little cunt aren't you." Dee said. She worked another finger into her pussy and Tracey felt herself spreading wider, trying to accommodate her attention. "Such a wet little cunt. You want it bad don't you?" Tracey just moaned and then she felt a sharp smack on the back of her ass. It jolted her back to reality. "Now tell me you want it you little cunt," Dee said as she worked her fingers into Tracey's cunt.

"Mmmmmm yes, I want it Dee," Tracey heard herself saying.

"I can't hear you my little sex slave," Dee said as she gave Tracey another sharp smack on the ass with her hand.

"OH GOD YES!!!" Tracey said loudly "I WANT IT!!!!!!!"

"Very fucking good, now you will get it in a bit." Dee removed her fingers from Tracey's pussy and then took one hand in her foot and moved it and tied it to the leg of the table she was bent over. She moved to the other foot and spread her leg a little more and then tied it. Tracey couldn't believe it, here she was bent over and tied to a table with her legs spread as wide as they could be and she was suddenly under the realization that she was completely helpless.

She felt a hand touch her head and then she felt John's cock touch her lips again. "Suck it you naughty little slut," he said as he rubbed it across her lips.

Tracey opened her mouth and John pushed his swollen member into across her lips. " I said suck it Tracey, I mean suck it like you like it." With that, Tracey felt the sharp searing pain of another smack across her ass cheeks. The tried to scream but as she opened her mouth, John pushed his cock deep into it. She felt another smack. The pain was intense and she felt her body quiver against the cold steel as Dee was smacking her ass and John was pumping her face.

As suddenly as it started, the assault to her ass cheeks stopped. She tried in vain to look behind her to see what was happening next but it was of no use. John pulled his dick out of Tracey's mouth and moved behind Tracey. She felt her knees get weak as John bent over and put his lips on her ass. "Oh my look at this," he said as he rubbed Tracey's butt cheeks. John placed a gentle kiss on her warm ass and started to nibble and kiss her all over her butt. He put his hand between her legs and put his hand into her moistness. "Oh fuck yes." She whimpered as he slowly put his finger into her pussy. She pushed back against his hand and he pushed his finger deep into her hole. After moving it in and out a few times he removed his hand and pressed it against the entrance to her ass. She felt herself tighten as she had her anal opening invade by his finger. He was not gentle at all like he had been the first time. He pushed his finger hard into her opening and she felt like her world was coming undone as he pushed his finger deep into her anus. "You like this don't you Tracey?" he asked. "Noooo," Tracey said as he pushed his finger deep inside her. John slapped her hard on the ass and again he said, "You like this don't you Tracey." "Yes John," she said, "I like it John, please don't stop John." She was relieved when he removed his finger from her ass and then he positioned himself behind her and she could feel as his cock touched the entrance to her pussy. She quivered as he slowly, slid his dick into her love tunnel.

"Oh shit Tracey, you are such a wet little cunt. I think you want me to fuck you don't you?"

"Yes, fuck me John, Fuck me."

She felt John slowly withdraw his cock until it was almost all the way out and then he shoved it forward with all his might and Tracey felt a mixture of pain and pleasure as she felt his pelvic bones collide with her ass cheeks. John grabbed Tracey by the hair and pulled her head up. He started pumping into her as hard and as fast as he could, and it was obvious that he was out only for his pleasure because he was pushing his cock into her not in a gentle way but in a way that was giving him maximum pleasure and control.

"Oh fuck yes John, Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me" Tracey cried as he pushed his cock deeper and deeper into her cunt.

"Do you want it hard or soft Tracey?" John asked.

"Oh I want it hard you son of a bitch. Fuck

John fucked her harder than she had ever been and then he suddenly pulled out. He moved around to the front of the table and waved his cock that had just been inside her pussy in her face. "Now suck this bitch," he said as he rubbed his pussy covered cock in her face. She tried to pull her face away, not from the smell but just from the way that he was talking to her disgusted her. As she moved her face, she felt a sharp rap to her ass cheeks again. "Suck his cock Tracey, suck his cum out of his fucking cock," he heard Dee say. Tracey relented and opened her lips and then John put his cock into her mouth. That is when she felt something that she wasn't expecting.

Dee had moved behind her and Tracey could feel something hit the entrance to her cunt. She couldn't see what it was for sure but she knew that it was bigger than anything she had ever had in there before. She felt it penetrate her cunt lips and then she felt it slide in and then she knew that Dee had strapped a dildo to her hips and was getting ready to fuck her with it. She felt Dee slide the huge thing into her bald cunny and the pain was mixed with pleasure as she slid it into her wet gash.

"Tell me you want me to fuck you Tracey," Dee said as she pushed into her flesh.

Tracey tried to protest but with John's cock in her mouth she couldn't talk and Dee shoved more into her until she could feel Dee's hips against her ass cheeks. Dee started pumping her dildo in and out of her pussy as John face fucked her. Soon the pain turned to pleasure as Tracey got used to the size of the plastic cock buried deep inside her cunt.

Tracey had forgotten about John's cock in her mouth until he pulled it out and started to rub it across her face.

"Oh fuck yes, Dee, Fuck me you whore, fuck my pussy with that monster," she heard herself say.

Dee continued to run the dildo in and out of her cunt as John rubbed his cock and then she knew by the look on his face that he was ready to cum. He pointed his cock at her face and then he let out a blast of cum that hit her on the lips. She felt the cum splash against her face as Dee fucked her pussy.

"Oh fuck yes Dee, fuck my pussy, Fuck my pussy, Fuck my pussy you fucking cunt" Tracey said. Dee increased her pace as John squirted his juice onto her face and then Tracey could feel her orgasm building and she felt her knees get weak as every muscle in her body contracted. It started from the bottom of her feet and worked it's way up her cunt and then through her entire body and she had the orgasm of her life.

"I'm CUMMINGGGGGGGG" Tracey screamed as Dee buried the plastic cock into her one last time. Dee pushed the dildo deep into her and then fell forward on top of her and she could feel her breasts push into her back.

John squirted his last drop of cum out of his cock and then said "Lick my cock clean Tracey." Tracey opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue and John rubbed his cock all over her lips and she licked the last bit of cum from it.

Dee removed the dildo from her cunt and then John untied her hands and Dee untied her legs. Tracey stood up and then Dee turned her around and gave her a kiss on the lips, running her tongue into her mouth so she could share the salty taste of John's cum.

John moved toward Tracey and picked her up and moved her to a bed and laid her down on it and pulled a cover over her and Tracey drifted off to a deep deep sleep.

johnwadd
johnwadd
136 Followers