Tracey Unleased Ch. 01

Story Info
A woman's deepest desire comes true.
6.1k words
4.31
25k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/29/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Meet Jewel

Jewel sat in the middle back corner of her college classroom. She looked around the room, everybody her was a faceless entity. She looked over behind her shoulder to the very back of the room. There were the football players and their cheerleaders. With them the basketball players and their cheerleaders. She never tried to hangout with them. She never bothered with all the parties, the bar scenes, the gossip hounds, the Jocks and the wannabe's.

Also she wasn't exactly their type either, she wasn't drop dead gorgeous, hell she didn't consider herself very attractive. She was about five foot two, dark long hair the never did what she wanted it to, so she just kept it in a ponytail all the time during school and most other activities. She looked down at her chest, she had huge boobs pushing DD, but really she felt the only reason they were so big was because she wasn't the thinnest girl either.

She wasn't morbidly obese like LARPer Larry behind her, just a little around fifteen-twenty pounds over the recommended weight. Her stomach was a little pudgy, but only when she sat funny or was on her hands and knees scrubbing the apartment floors would it kinda bother her. And thinking back to LARPer Larry, she didn't have much to do with the geeks, nerds, computer heads the ones who don't really fit into a said category. She was a dork, but not like the big L.L next to her. She didn't really care for people in general.

She preferred her nights at home, on her computer blogging. But that was her real secret wasn't it? She didn't just blog the standard things, like movies, books, the whole epoch of the human condition or some bullshit. She blogged porn. More specifically, the fetish porn. She slipped a bit down in her chair. Her face red from both a little excitement and embarrassment thinking about it.

She liked watching skinny girls with bright red lipstick, black latex corsets and silk gloves, staring hungrily at man naked from the waist down, his big thighs hairless from a fresh shave. The camera is a bit shaky as he watches. She was always intrigued by this camera angle. The man's eye, as she called it on her blogs. His cock growing in size from the silk gloves moving slowly and lightly up his legs. The woman teasing him as she brushes her long curled hair away from the her eyes. She thinks about that hardening cock throbbing itself straight up.

Then the girl, in her fantasy, hands leave the shot only to return with a long cigarette holder and a lighter. The woman leans her head back, smiling with only but, a glimpse of her white teeth coming through takes the black cigarette holder in between those deep red lips. Raise the lighter and lights the cigarette. The bright orange glow at the end catches her attention for just a moment.

Then the red lipped woman moves her head down. She looks right at the camera, parts her lips into a big red O, and exhales, very slowly, an almost fake amount of smoke at the man's under shaft. His legs twitch, in unison with his cock, which she notices now the tip is starting to leak that very clear liquid.

Jewel sinks a bit more in her chair, lost in her head. The woman now takes another drag of her lit smoke machine then breathes in deep before placing her lips over the man's tip and then takes it in smoothly into her mouth. Once she has it all seven inches into her mouth and a bit into her throat. She exhales the smoke from her lungs, through her nose. It hits the man's pelvis and stomach before rising and dispersing into the air.

BANG

Julie jumped and looked around, everyone of getting up and leaving. She took a second to shake her head, which was a quirk of hers really, it seemed to help her get out of daydream land and into the real world. She looked up at the clock.

"Fuck, I missed whole god-damn lecture. Son of a bitch, I hope it wasn't fucking important." Jewel said a loud as she grabbed her book bag. She waited tell everyone was out her row before she even attempted to make her way out of the room.

She shuffled her way slowly down the college hallway. She looked up occasionally into the stream of unimportant faces around her. Then turned her gaze back to the floor. She thought about, what she started to call, her addiction. Her entire stream of thought seemed to revolve around pornography. Not even sex, really as she had spiraled into the belief that real sex couldn't match the fantasies she surrounded herself with at night, and every weekend.

She then looked back up to her peers. Did any of them have the same thoughts? Were they just like her. Then walked past one of the talking groups.

"So I just got this, unbelievable jackets at the mall today..." A girls voice said high and shrill

"I can't wait to get off on that jacket." One the guys interrupted, his was low and filled with laughter.

"You're so fucking gross, Adam, and besides it cost forty-five dollars, like I'm letting you anywhere near me or this jacket."

"No, I guess they don't" Jewel sighed. She crossed her arms and made her way out of the school and started to make her way back home.

She was a just a couple of blocks away from home when she saw two girls coming towards her. Her heart skipped a beat when she realized they weren't coming just towards her, but coming right at her. She couldn't place it but they both had an odd air about them, besides their apparently looks.

The one was tall, very skinny and very pale, almost like a life like Barbie Doll. However, her makeup was packed on just a bit too much. The brown roots that were beginning to show through the platinum blonde dye, gave away that which it was supposed to be hiding. The green eye shadow fit her very well however.

The other one was much shorter, but still taller than herself. She too had put on just a bit to much makeup, especially in the lipstick area. She was much tanner that the woman she was keeping company with, but this was manly due to her Hispanic heritage that was quite obvious to Jewel. She thought for a moment about these girls.

"Hey it is Jewels!" The tall, pale woman said.

"Holy shit, what fuckin' luck." The shorter one said with a sense of relief.

Then Jewel remembered, Sam and Adrian. Two very strange girls that her roommate has hung out with a couple of times. She only met them in passing the few times she saw them, how the hell did they remember her?

"Oh my fucking god, Jewels. You're bitch of a roommate told us to meet her at your apartment and no one is there, and we were locked outside. What a pain in the ass, and I really have to piss." The Adrian, the pale girl lamented.

"No shit, Jewels! Do you mind if we come up until she get's home? We don't feel like taking that fucking bus all the way across town only to come back when that fucking bitch shows back up."

Jewel thought for a moment. She didn't even know her roommate was going to be in town, tonight. Her mind slipped back to her thoughts for the evening, curing up naked with a blanket in front of her computer, alone. Just her and her fetishes for the entire night. Now in ruins. She snapped back into reality. She looked at the two woman staring at her desperately. Then an idea came across her mind.

Jewel shook her and sighed, "Yeah that's fine, I'll let you in. You can hang out in the living room, till she gets home, but keep it down because I have to study my lecture notes from my last class, ok?"

The two girls spoke at once and over each other, "Of course, of course, thank you..." "Oh my god, thank you, I was going to piss myself on the bus," The two kept talking all the way back to the apartment. Jewel just kept her head down and walked briskly in front of them.

Once there she let them in, closed and locked the door behind them, then headed right for her room.

"Thanks for letting us up." Sam said to her Jewel as she walked away quickly.

"You're welcome, I have to go study now." Jewel said loudly to the women behind her as she walked farther way from them, and closer to her sanctuary, the place she has wanted to be since she remember that movie. The girl with the red lipstick. But now she had her roommate's stupid friends over.

She walked into her room, closed the door, put her back against it and slid down to the white carpet. She looked up at her room and looked around with a heavy sigh. Her clothes were everywhere, the dirty mixed and mingling with the clean. She looked under the unmade bed and saw an old VHS tape among the clothes and boxes that made their home there. No writing on it, but she knew what it was right away. Her most unbridled secret desire, a full five hours of it.

She tilted her head up and let her hand wander down over her shirt, down over her breasts and down over her jeans and onto her crotch. She pressed down on her pelvis, and partly on her pussy. The button from her jeans pushed square against her clit, causing a slit discomfort along with the pleasure. She kept it there for a moment not moving, just thinking about...

BANG

"Ha ha, you clumsy bitch." She heard muffled behind the door.

"Shut up, you fucking slut, you distracted me," She heard pale Adrian say, still muffled, "Fuck I still have to piss."

Jewels, moved her hand and stood up angrily. She opened the door and walked down the hall a bit to the bathroom. She was pissed they were being loud, that she had just started her nightly routine only to be interrupted. And she was also disgusted Adrian had left the bathroom door open to go to the bathroom.

Jewels stood and turned into the bathroom, "I told you I have to study and OH MY GOD," Jewel stopped in front of the door stunned. Not only was Adrian going to the bathroom standing up. She had a penis.

"Sorry Jewels, I wasn't thinking. I feel like a stupid bitch," Adrian said as she finished up her business. She put her cock back in her leather skirt and flushed the toilet. She walked over to the sink and washed her hands.

"You, you're not, you're a, you, you're fucking dude!" Jewel said still into total shock, amazement and awe.

"Guilty as charge, Jewels. Like you didn't know?" Adrian said as she walked past her into the living room.

Jewels thoughts became wild in her head, and thought back to that tape in her bedroom. The five hours of women being fucked by she-males and transgender. Her deepest fantasy, one that she gave up experiencing since she first came across it online several years ago.

The idea of experiencing both sexes at once, to look that person in the face to see the masculine within the feminine. The feeling of breasts pressed against hers while having from those same breasts press a cock inside of her. She always had this odd thought that she could maybe understand the whole idea of gender if she could have but that one experience.

She walked into the living room and followed Adrian to the couch. He sat next to Sam who was giggling uncontrollably. Jewel pushed Sam over and sat in between the two of them. She leaned back, and looked around letting out a quick sigh.

At this moment the room looked completely different to her. Everything looked out of place. The two brown leather chairs that sat on both sides of the large white upholstered couch didn't seem real. The thirty-two inch T.V that sat before them appeared almost miles away from her. She looked at Sam and took another deep breath before she spoke.

"So, are you?" She started to say then stopping herself.

Sam busted out laughing incredibly hard almost falling off the couch. Adrian failed to try to keep his laughter stifled, but soon she was laughing too.

Jewel's face became intensely flushed and warm, "Stop laughing at me." She said almost pleading.

Sam straightened back up and held her stomach, she then tilted her head still smiling, "Of Course, Jesus Jewel I think you're the only one who doesn't know!"

Jewel sunk a bit in the couch between the women. Her mind still racing, her thoughts kept running video clips of she-males bending women over, taking them from behind. Sliding their large cocks in and out of a woman's pussy, their tits dragging up and down their back. Jewel felt her face get hotter.

Jewel cleared her throat, "So, are you two lovers? Are you straight?" She stopped herself and bit her lip. Why did she ask that she thought? They're gonna be pissed, she continued to think.

Sam and Adrian looked at each other and laughed a bit, Sam looked back at Jewel, "We've fucked each other, we've fuck boys together, we've fucked girls together. We don't give a shit really Jewels. Fun is fun." Sam said laughing.

Then Adrian put his hand on Jewel's thigh and stroked it over her jeans, "And fucking, is fun," She said seductively.

Jewel felt an almost painful pop in her head. She felt her pussy become flushed with heat and moisture. Just then Sam began to slowly stroke her face with the back of her hand. Jewel felt the goose bumps form and move up her back. She shivered a bit, and unwittingly, spread her legs a bit more while turning her face more against Sam's hand.

Adrian took advantage immediately Jewel's spreading of her legs and began to massage her hand upward causing Jewel's face and skin to become even more flushed and red. She could feel her heart beating franticly in her chest, and it cause her head to spin and her pussy to ache. As she felt Adrian's hand to move upward she moved in she turned more toward Sam, bringing her head into his. She opened her mouth, and slid her tongue out of her mouth, placing them against Sam's.

Just then Adrian brought her hand up to Jewel's chest. She deeply grabbed Jewel's left breast and massaged it over her shirt. Jewel felt her body melt into the couch. Was this really happening? Was this just another elaborate fantasy she was subjecting to herself in her room?

Then Sam pulled away from Jewel's mouth, grabbed her shirt and took it off her head. Jewel felt her silver earring stud pull against the fabric. She then knew this was real. She looked down at her breasts, and Adrian's womanly nails scratching against her tan bra that barely contained her large pale breasts.

Jewel turned her and stared into Adrian's eyes. Jewel half closed her eyes and whispered in her low breathy voice, "Take you're clothes off," she turned her head back towards Sam, "You too," her voice still low and barely above a whisper.

As the Adrian and Sam stood up, Jewel unclasped her bra from the front and unbuttoned her pants. She was experiencing something she never thought she would and has wanted to as long as she could remember. She got on her hands and knees, and turned her head back, staring at Sam as she undressed.

Sam lifted her pink fuzzy sweater over her head. Jewel's mouth dropped as she started at the tits in the black bra in front of her. A little drool dripped out of her mouth as she started at the woman undressing in front of her. When Adrian snapped the black clasp and that black bra went to the floor. Jewel let out a slight moan. Sam's body was perfectly tan, like a goddess, and those breasts. She knew those were a C cup. She had never seen breasts that, ever other word escaped her mind except perfect. Well never in real life, but now they were right there just a foot or two away.

She turned her head back forward, Adrian's shirt and bra were already off. She wasn't nearly as tan as Sam. But her breasts were just as perfect, however smaller with a B cup, she did notice the larger nipples Adrian seemed to have. Then Adrian started to remove her pants.

Jewel moved to her knees, her eyes never leaving Adrian's waist. She wanted to see it again. Part of her worried that cock wouldn't be there again. Jewel brought herself up higher with her knees and began to pull her jeans down her own white, hairless thighs. She felt the cooler air on her legs and tumbling a bit through her panties and over her crotch. This only heightened sate of arousal. She slid her jeans down as far as she could. Trapping them, both around her knees and white plush couch cushion. Still her eyes never left Adrian's body, and she didn't have to look down to see the dark pink wet spot on her otherwise bright pink thong.

Adrian smiled and seemed to tremble a bit as she tugged on her tight black pants. Jewel licked her lips and watched as Adrian's pants slid down, over her waist, so slowly it seemed. Jewel was dying and she could feel that wetness between her legs only flowing what almost felt like a fucking faucet. Then finally when those pants were past Adrian's cock did it make sense. She has on what looked like 3 pairs of panties.

She heard some clothes drop on the floor behind her, she moved back on her hands and knees and looked behind her.

"Holy Fuck!" She said much louder then she intended. But when she saw Sam behind her. Sam naked, tan, and a body that any woman would die for. Slim, a waist line that went in, before the hips came out. But that cock is what really made her yell when she didn't want to. There was the tannest, thickest cock she had every seen, throbbing at her. All eight inches of it, and it was uncut. She'd never seen or had one of those before either. Let alone on a Hispanic woman!

Jewel brought her head around only to see the last pair of panties fall off of Adrian's pale body.

"Gwahhh," Was all she could grunt. Adrian member was cut, she saw that right away, It was also much thinner than Sam's. Sam's had to be at least three to four inches thick. Adrian's however was more like one and a half maybe two inches. But it was also at least an inch longer. She head spun from her own thoughts of what was to happen in a few moments.

Jewel found herself in an almost lustful rage. She brought her knees up and was bucking her jeans off her legs, kicking them to the floor in a heap. Her thoughts were of nothing but of the two women with cocks in front and behind her. She smiled, bringing her hand up and motioned for Adrian to come towards her. Adrian moved slowly towards Jewel, her rock hard cock was moving back and forth opposite of the rest of her body. Her tits bounced, perfectly

Jewel opened her mouth wide, still smiling and beckoning Adrian. Adrian stood in front of Jewel, her cock less then an inch from her open mouth. Jewel quickly and knowing, turned her head around to look at Sam.

"Get my cigarettes and let me one." She told the tan goddess. Sam quickly picked up Jewel's jeans, pulled her cigarettes out of a front pocket, and lit two. One for Jewel and another for herself.

"Put it in my mouth," She ordered Sam, who bent over a bit and placed it in Jewel's mouth. His cock rigidly swayed with every motion. Sam then stood back up taking a drag of her own. Jewel turned back to the cock in front of her. She puckered her lips took a deep drag. The ashes She then brought her left hand up, took the cigarette out, carefully held it in between her index and middle fingers. She then blow the smoke out of her lungs, though her mouth and onto Adrian's hard cock that was still right outside of her mouth. She then reared her head back spit on her cock.

Jewel looked up and Adrian, smiling she then raised the cigarette high over her cock and flicked the dead ashes onto the topside of that long, thin cock. She then handed the cigarette to Adrian to hold. Adrian took it, her eyes wide, with bewilderment. Jewel then put her left hand back down to support herself, and brought her right hand up. She grabbed Adrian's spit and ash covered cock. And began stroke that long hard cock up and down, twisting when she moved back to the tip. Her motions were mixing the spit and ash, blackening the once pale cock. She looked up at Adrian who, in her tending of the cigarette, and almost finished it.

Jewel brought her head up as Adrian, turned the cigarette and placed it in Jewel's mouth. She looked over Sam as she inhaled. Her eyes widened as she watched the Hispanic Goddess slowly stroking her thick brown cock, using her massive amount of clear pre-cum for a slick lubricant. She then quickly turned back to Adrian, who removed the cigarette from her lips. Jewel took a second deeper breath, she felt the smoke bury deep into her lungs, lingering there warmly. She the looked at the ash blacked cock, she looked Adrian in the eyes. Jewel smirked and raised an eyebrow to her before swiftly taking five inches of the huge cock into her mouth.

12