Tracey Unleased Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adrian moaned softly but it also gave up her confusion. Jewel knew that was not something almost any other girl would do. She looked over at Sam who was still stroking her cock, but her face looked pained with wanting. Jewel kept her mouth in place, but still swirled her tongue, coating her tongue with the slight taste of cigarette and pre-cum. Just like from her movie she breathed the smoke from her nose. This time, for her, it hit the remaining exposed cock before disappearing.

Jewel then Looked back at Adrian and removed her mouth from his cock. Without saying a Jewel crawled off the couch, and onto the floor. She crawled over to Sam gazing at his cock she brought her head down, her mouth breathing heavily on his large sack. She opened her mouth wider and placed her tongue on the right side. Then Jewel licked from base of his under shaft, dragging it all the way to the tip. She quickly brought her back and licked from the base to the tip, but this time on the left side. She smacked her lips and tongue, She always thought pre-cum was much sweeter then the real cum.

Jewel then turned around. She had completely forgot she still had her thong on. As Sam quickly pulled it down. Jewel lifted one leg at a time, she looked down and saw that slight hanging gut, but now she didn't care. She was in complete ecstasy! Sam then took the thong and to Jewel's took all of it into her mouth, chewing on it. Jewel moaned at the sight of it. This golden-cock goddess eating her underwear.

Jewel turned to Adrian who now had taken to not only to stoking her own cock, but letting her drool fall on her breasts and massaging it into her breasts. Jewel smiled and pointed to her mouth. Then Sam and Adrian smiled at each other and moved into their respective position.

Sam finally broke the silence that seemed to have surrounded the room, "Jesus, Jewel! You're a fuckin' crazy bitch!"

Jewel looked back and wiggled her hips, she could feel her pussy slowly dripping, the juices very slowly down her thigh, not unlike that first teardrop, ever so slowly sliding it's way down the side of someone's face, paving the way for the rest to join it much faster. Just like that first teardrop, Jewel could feel her thighs getting ever so wetter.

"Just wait till your inside me, Samantha," Jewel said still looking back, spreading her legs a bit more, moving back letting the wet lips between her legs very gently tickle the tip of Sam's rock thick cock with their velvet skin.

"Yes, madam slut." Sam said smiling. She grabbed Jewel by her hips, who brought her face down to get her hips as high as she could, spreading her legs even further, to allow for the massive thick cock she was about to receive, "Thank you, God!!" She said softly into the carpet.

Sam took Jewel's hips in her hands and ever so slightly adjusted herself just outside of Jewel's pussy. Jewel giggled and shook a bit from it tickling her ever so sensitive lips. She knew her pussy must have been red and swollen. She could feel it throbbing, throbbing for what has felt like days now. She brought her right hand up to her stomach, letting it slide down her pelvis over her clit.

Ohhh her clit, she thrusted her hips head back and bit her lip. Right at that moment she wanted to feel her hair against her face with her other hand she quickly removed her hair tie. She moved her face back down, letting it caress and cover her face. She let out a soft moan as she slowly moved her hand in circles over her clit. She could feel it the waves up pleasure moving up to her stomach then out through her entire body. She buried her face back in its spot, in the carpet.

Jewel didn't want to stop rubbing, she wanted to cum right there, but then her thoughts took over her mind again. She was a pleasure delayer, she knew she didn't want to have several small cums. She want that one hard cum, the kind that made her whole body shake, and her eyes roll in the back of her head, simulating a blackout. She stopped rubbing her clit and moved down farther grabbing Sam's hard wet cock. She braced herself.

She held Sam's cock steady and very slowly began to slide her pussy down. Both Sam and Jewel, let out loud moans, moans that made Adrian stroke her cock a little harder. Jewel had was clouded and dizzy she looked up at Adrian and filled with nothing but thoughts of being filled, fixed her dizzying eyes on Adrian's cock.

"Are you going to," She stopped for a moment and sighed, she could feel Sam pushing into her now as she continued her descent on his cock, "Are you going to stick that fucking thing back in my mouth or not?"

"Mmmm, look Sam we found a fun little fucking cunt, didn't we?" Adrian said, as she moved and sat on the very edge of the couch, still stroking her pale cock.

"Oh my god, Jewel," Sam said straining a bit, her hands digging deeper into Jewel's hip, "Adrian, her cunt is so fucking tight!"

Jewel smiled only briefly before she really started to move her body up and down Sam's eight inch cock. She placed left hand on Sam's, pushing both deep and hard into her. She slide her pussy up to the tip of Sam's cock, and took a deep breath.

What happened next was a fantasy come true. Jewel took Adrian's cock between her lipstick lips and brought her hips down hard and fast taking his entire cock into her wet cock hungry pussy. She left Sam hit bottom in her pussy, and Adrian sliding past her tonsils and into her throat. She then felt Adrian place her hands gently, yet firmly on Jewel's face. At the same time, she felt Sam push her hand away and take her hands off her hips and place them on her ass with hard firm spank.

Jewel brought her hand back to steady herself squarely on her hands and knees. She couldn't see but she knew Sam and Adrian must have made some gesture because, in an almost unholy rhythm, she felt the two of them moving back and forth. She could feel that thin cock slide past her lips, over her tongue at which point she would raise her tongue and suck in to help it further down farther down deep into her throat. When that cock would get that deep she could feel the tip drip and slide down deep into her body. This also cause her to salivate and cover that cock with her spit. The taste of ash was no longer present, instead she tasted nothing but the lightly salty flesh that was moving over tongue and filling her mouth

When that cock would slide back out, she could feel Sam move deep inside between her legs. Oh how she loved Sam's cock. Never, even with all of her toys, had she ever felt her pussy filled so wondrously. She could feel her inter-flesh, wet and slick, not only stretch with being push deep back into her. She could even feel Sam's tip hit her fucking uterus. With each thrust she could feel her cunt juice's being forced out, over her, Sam and onto the carpet below. She closed her eye's hard, unable to open them, both from the thrust both in her mouth and slit. But more so from the welling feeling that was building inside of her. She never wanted to end, but then Adrian spoke.

"Do you want me to cum in your mouth, you dirty fucking slut?" Adrian spoke her voice both high and out of breath.

Jewel, who only moaned as she brought her face down, taking all of Adrian's cock into her mouth, the tip deep now in her throat. She swirled her tongue as wildly as she could with such a full mouth. Adrian's face twisted, her body twisted and she yelled loudly. Jewel could feel that cock spasm uncontrollably, for a brief moment before she felt warm liquid spray all over the lining of her mouth, throat and straight down into hungry stomach. Jewel held herself there, until she felt Adrian's thin, long cock relax between her teeth.

Then Jewel heard behind her, Sam say, "I'm gonna cum soon!" She too out of breath. Jewel quickly moved her mouth off of Adrian's still hard but now controlled member. She then pushed Sam off her and also sent Adrian to the floor.

"If you're going to cum Sam, it's going to be in my ass."

With that Jewel helped Sam up and onto the couch. She then quickly ran to the bathroom and grabbed a bottle of baby oil from the tub. Running back into the room she stood over Sam, with the bottle high over Jewel, she opened it. She let the slippery liquid fall all over her, in her hair, on her tits, over her stomach. Jewel didn't care where it went, except that some of it got on Sam's cock. As the oil flowed freely, it covered Sam's stomach, legs and cock. The white couch too was now stained from it. Jewel then looked at Adrian's still hard cock.

"And if she's cumming in up my asshole, you're fucking this pussy," Jewel said, as squirted some of the baby oil into hand.

Jewel then bent forward putting her ass right in Sam's face and covered her asshole with the oil. Jewel teased and prodded her puckered drier hole with the oil. Sam, who was breathing heavily, slowly worked the slippery substance all over her cock . Sam watched intently to the show just inches from her face.

Jewel took one of her fingers as deep as she could inside her own ass. Wiggling it, working the oil all over then she stuck another in, then another. Jewel moaned loudly as she worked the three fingers in and out of her. Then she slowly took them out, stared at Adrian and like a woman who's only thoughts were of lust, sucked on them. She watch Adrian's cock get back to being as hard as it was before she came.

Then Jewel grabbed the base of Sam's cock and with amazing ease, slowly slid the massive tool deep into her ass.

"Fuck me! I can feel it in my fucking stomach!" Jewel said as she slid down taking it all in, five inches, six inches, finally seven inches.

"Holy shit, Jewel, you're asshole feels better then your god damn cunt." Sam said making small thrust inside of Jewel

Then Jewel leaned back and motioned to Adrian to her. Adrian, in a flash was right there. her cock still wet from Jewel's mouth, resting right outside of Jewel's pussy. Adrian twisted her body a bit and pushed her cock deep into Jewel.

Jewel's head spun even faster now. He could feel Sam's tits grinding up and down her back, she moved her head forward and took of Adrian's in her mouth. She could feel Sam and Adrian, not only were they in her ass and cunt, but she could feel the two cocks rubbing against each other against that small space of flesh that kept each hole separate. All three of them now were moaning and yelling. Flesh against flesh. All three twisted in pleasure and desire. This position, with these two women who were men. She really did feel like she understood sex on a whole other level. She screamed with a pleasure she had never known. Sam yelled that he was going to cum, just could only look down at her face that seemed to be melting with the pleasure. Jewel bounced harder now, moving up and down at speeds she didn't she could do giving the current situation.

"Cum in my fucking ass, Sam. Shoot deep in to me so it doesn't come out for days!" Jewel grunted her own feelings of desire were building higher and hotter. She only heard Sam yelled from under her, the words were lost. First she felt the large cock slamming against her inner walls, then he felt her warm cum shoot deep into her intestines, her stomach being filled by her warm Jizz. From in front of her heard Adrian yell too, Jewel took Adrian's tit back in her mouth and bit down with some forth. Then that cock was wildly slamming her womb much harder then when Sam was in her. She felt her pussy fill with a warm liquid that she could feel quickly oozing out of her. This was all too much for Jewel, she felt her asshole clinch against the cock that was still deep in her. She felt her pussy strangle the cock that was still pushed as deep as it could into her. She screamed as that feeling that was almost tearing her apart finally sprang to life, she scream and shook.

"I'm cumming so fucking hard! I'm cumming, I'm fucking CUMMING!!"

Jewel's eyes rolled back , she body let loose with a force she had never had before, Adrian's cock was pushed out by a hard stream of fluid that was shooting from her pussy. Her asshole squeezed down so hard on Sam, that jolted another yell and another much smaller amount of cum to enter her ass. Jewel shook and quivered. This was it, this is what she had always believed what her body could make her feel. She arched her back against tightly against Sam's tight.

"Holy Fuck!" Jewel screamed at the top her lungs, as another very brief but powerful wave hit her again. Her body twisted and flailed as she sprang up quickly only to lose control of her legs. She fell to the her hands and knees on floor. Her breathing labored and heavy, she hadn't had noticed how much she had been sweating until now. Her breath just came back when she heard.

"What the fuck is going on in here?"

Jewel looked up to see her roommate Tracey staring down at her naked, sweaty oil covered body.

12