Tracey Unleased Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, I seemed to remember someone trying to get rid of me. You don't really want that, do you slut?" Tracey asked now barely pushing her finger pass, resting it momentarily.

"Oh God, no! I don't, I need you." Honey said, moving her body once again to push that finger inside her.

Tracey started to swirl her finger ever so slowly around the tight opening, she giggled while taking a breath. She then breathed, "Tell me, you fucking cunt, is this what you want?" Slowly she twisted her swirling finger into Honey's hole.

Honey dropped her head onto the concrete. Her eyes rolling into the back of her head. The pain that she felt of being teased and empty, immediately gave way to pleasure. It amazed her that just one finger working it's way deep into her body, could release her from the torment.

A loud moan escaped her lips. Honey moved her hips back and forth with Tracey's finger. She could feel the fingernail scraping a bit against her inner walls. It scratched that feverish itch that lingered inside. But that it still wasn't enough to give the release her body craved.

"More, I need more!" Honey exclaimed, her head thrashing back and forth.

"My my! What a filthy little bitch, you've become," Tracey said with more laughter, "But if you want more, then you have to eat my asshole, whore."

Tracey then brought hips down onto her whore's face. She dragged her pussy down her nose, across her chin, and made its home right above her throat. She rested her brown puckered musky hole right below Honey's bottom lip.

"But, I. That's not, I mean I couldn't." Honey said, even in state of mind, was reluctant to do such a thing.

Tracey frowned. She raised and dropped her pussy hard against Honey's throat, causing her to cough and choke. She was also quick to removed her finger, this caused the flaming heat to course back through Honey's body. Her pussy juices streamed out of her empty hole, as if on a mission to find what was once there.

"You...filthy...fucking...whore!" Tracey said every time she came back up from crushing Honey's neck with her cunt.

Honey gagged and choked on her own spit with every wet sloppy smack that landed on her esophagus. Yet the abuse only fueled the fire that burned with in her. All she could think was, she had to anything to get her vacant wet cunt filled again.

"I'm...uh...sorry...uh...I...uh..need...uh...you...*cough*...in...uh...me...*retch*," Honey pleaded, during the onslaught that was now causing her to retch on an empty stomach.

Tracey finally stopped crushing the poor witches neck, she then brought her crotch down on Honey's spit covered face.

"You refuse to lick my ass! Yet, like a fucking selfish WHORE!" Tracey yelled with violent anger as she grinded her slick pussy deep into Honey's face, "You demand that I keep fucking you like one?!"

Honey instinctively opened her mouth wide and jetted her tongue up in the air. She began to lap at any flesh she could press it against. This brought a smile back on Tracey's face as she quickly raised her hips and butt up. She laughed as she watched Honey's head rise up her tongue waving and lapping in the air.

"I didn't say lick my pussy, cunt," Tracey shifted her body a bit, and brought her puckered sour hole squarely down on Honey's flat waving tongue, "I said eat my fucking asshole like fucking whore!"

Honey's eyes went wide. The taste of the dark tight hole rised against her tongue. The spicy, foreign flavor filled her senses. She could even feel it pull slightly against her, dragging the smooth inner skin against it. This caused a more intense burst of the odd sensation in her tongue. Which made her straighten her tongue and pushed more forcefully against the slightly opened hole.

Tracey grabbed one of her smooth ass checks, and opened her asshole slightly more. She very, very slowly brought the tongue inside of her. She could feel Honey's tongue moving, just barely inside of her.

"Oh such a good little whore!" Tracey said as she bared down to allow more of the depraved witch's tongue within.

This action caused a warm air to envelope over and past Honey's tongue. The taste was much muskier. It's aroma soon filled her nostrils. It was surprisingly sweeter than it's taste, and what would have disgusted her just earlier that day, only egged her on. She brought her head up and grunted as she strained her neck.

Tracey laughed much harder and louder, "Look at yourself, you filthy ass-eater! You're disgusting! Here, let me make it easier for you," Tracey pushed her ass down harder on Honey, bringing her head back down on the floor.

"And since you're being so good at doing what your told," Tracey grabbed Honey's legs and bent them back exposing her lonely pussy higher up, "Let me give you this!"

Tracey quickly brought three fingers together and quickly shoved them deeply into Honey. Who could only moan loudly, her tongue nestled inside of Tracey's hairless wrinkled hole that squeezed tightly around her tongue.

"Uhhhga," Was all Honey could get out.

Tracey quickly and roughly fingered fucked the no longer virgin pussy that she turned to stare at. She could see drops of it's clear juice spring out and make small dark wet spots on the dry cement.

"Now if you want me to keep my fingers in, you have to suck my ass you god damned slut," said Tracey, her voice now low, her own desires beginning to make her body hot.

Honey just mumbled in agreement. She put her lips firmly against Tracey's hole and began sucking with immense force. The room echoed with the sounds of slurping and sucking.

Tracey laughed as she brought her ass up. Honey's tongue slide out with a loud audible pop. Tracey pulled her fingers out of Honey and stood up over her. She watched her tongue wagging around in the air, her hands reaching down and her fingers disappear into her cunt. Moaning and drooling, her round curved body twisting around.

Tracey still laughing stepped over Honey to the mortar and pestle that laid next to the floor. She grabbed the pestle. Which was still coated in the glowing blue substance on the large round wooden end. Tracey quietly spoke her spell again, turning the substance that very same pinkish color that had melded into Honey's body. Tracey then kneed down in between Honey's legs, who was still trashing on the concrete. Only she was now fucking both her holes herself.

Tracey was beside herself with evil joy. As she watched the once innocent witch fit 3 fingers in her ass and her sloppy wet pussy. She slapped away Honey's hands and pushed the pestle against Honey's slit.

"Now the really fun begins for you," Tracey said with a softening tone, as she slowly twisted and turn the pink liquid covered pestle past Honey's wet lips, slowly into her pussy.

Honey's body started to drip with sweat, her wild hair almost instantly matted against the cold hard floor. Her entire brown body now was now a deep red. Tracey laughed maniacally as she spit on Honey's clit before she started to rub it with her free hand. Honey grabbed her fat tits and brought them up to her drooling mouth. She raised her hips as high as she could. She brought both her nipples into her mouth.

Tracey pulled the pestle out, it was now just a wet brown wooden fat object. Whatever was on it was now inside of Honey. It was driving her into an even harder lust filled frenzy. Tracey grabbed Honey's thigh as she moved over again. Squatting down, she pressed her pussy tightly against Honey's. Her pussy seemed almost conform to other. Their clits glided over each others, their lips rubbing, opening and closing in synch. Honey moaned only nonsense now, her drool now covered her chin and cheeks. Tracey laughed only for a bit, she was getting close to cumming herself. She started to move up and down more, the sound of the smacking cunts could be heard in every corner of the room.

"Uhhh, once you cum...Ahh your mind will be mine. My plump witch." Tracey said, grunting she wanted to cum, but she also wanted to torment the poor witch more.

"I uh do anything! Oh God! just make me, ahh, cumm, PLEASE!!" Honey screamed as she thrashed her head, her body had never ached like this before. Tears were once again streaming out of her eyes. Only now it was not from fear, but an unadulterated lust of sexual depravity. Tracey ran a pattern over Honey's stomach right above her belly button.

"Then cum with me, and be my slave forever." Tracey said she pushed her pussy down hard and grinded as fast as she could. Both moaning over each other in a dark sexual hymn.

Honey's body tensed up as her eyes went completely white. Tracey threw her head back and laughed. Honey grabbed her nipples, and pinched down as hard as she could. She was finally cumming, she felt a flood building up in her pussy and now it was exploding.

"FUcK ME, MAke ME CUMMMM uh uh uh, UH UH UH UH UH, YESSSSS!!!" Honey bellowed as her pussy opened against Tracey's. From it a large flow of sweet smelling nectar flowed out in a violent eruption. It shot up, some of it hitting Tracey's tits, who was still laughing, most of it flowed over Tracey's own cunt, clit.

"UhhhhHhhhhHhhhhHHhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Tracey wailed. She even felt some flow into her. Tracey threw down onto Honey's large fat tits as she came, she too felt an explosion come out of pussy, though nearly as much as the spelled witch.

Tracey's cunt juice was more white and thick compared to Honey's. She looked down in between their sweaty bodies and watched herself flow slowly over Honey's stomach and clit. Tracey then looked up at Honey, her eyes still completely white, her hands still pulling on her nipples.

Tracey rested a moment in Honey's tits. She then stood up over the crazed witch, who was now collecting the juices that covered her body with her fingers and licking them. Tracey again laughed her abs rippled.

"Thirsty are we? Here." Tracey said as she bowed her legs a bit and pulled back her clit. She closed her eyes as a couple of clear-yellow drops fell onto Honey's stomach. The yellow drops soon became a stream that mixed and washed away their feminine cum. Tracey gyrated her hips a bit at first covering honey's body with her piss. Still leaking she walked up over Honey's body to her face.

'Open slut." Tracey said, her voice back to being filled with malice.

Honey opened and drank the tangy fluid that flowed from Tracey. When Tracey had finished she squatted down and used Honey's face and tongue to clean away the little drops that still clung to her skin.

"Such a filthy whore." Tracey said as she stood up and turned around.

Her attention now on the old Alter that stood in the back of the room.

"Get on all fours and finger fuck yourself slave!" Tracey commanded as she walked towards the Alter.

Honey obeyed immediately, moving to all fours. She fucked both her ass and her pussy getting almost each fist in both holes.

Moaning once again filled the room, as Tracey stood in front of the alter

"What sort of trouble can I get into with this?" She wondered as she started to chant in Latin again.

--------------

"And what trouble I found." Tracey said to herself. She took her ear off of the door, put the key in the lock and turned the knob.

There on the floor in front of her the roommate, Jewel. She was naked, her pussy dripping cum onto the carpet. Her ass dripping cum into her pussy. Her body was covered in oil and sweat. She looked and saw the two cock girls. One on the floor close to Jewel, the other sitting on the couch, her cock half hard. Tracey put her hand on her hip.

"What the fuck is going on in here? Tracey asked loudly.

12