Tracey's (almost) Christmas Miracle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shabobo
Shabobo
305 Followers

"I love mistletoe." Tracey said softly after the kiss as she looked into Bill's dark brown eyes.

Bill looked to his side and quickly moved away, leaving Tracey once again disappointed. In just a moment Tracey knew why he had moved, as her husband quickly slipped into place across from Tracey underneath the mistletoe.

"Have to kiss under mistletoe!" Bob said excitedly, his face plainly hopeful as he puckered up.

"Oh let me give you a hand with that Janice!" Tracey exclaimed as she quickly walked away, pretending not to have seen or heard her husband. How could I kiss him just after kissing Billy, Tracey thought to herself disgustedly. That's like going from the creamiest chocolate ever to liver and onions! Gross! Tracey could barely ever bring herself to kiss her husband, but definitely not after kissing Bill. Going from Bill's thick, luxurious lips and his soft tongue that had explored so much of her body, both inside and out, to Bob's desperate, thin, slobbering lips was just too much to ask.

Tracey made her way into the kitchen, glad for her escape from Bill. The women were in the kitchen, Bob's mother Carol with his sister Janice fussing over the turkey that was for supper while his sister's Nancy and Jill sat at the table, popping chocolates into their mouths.

"Take a seat Trace!" Nancy said from the table in the corner.

"Yes, yes, join us." Jill implored her.

"Absolutely!"Tracey said as she walked to the table and sat down, glad not to be assisting Janice as she worried about every little aspect of the turkey. The act of sitting caused Tracey's coat to rise up, exposing what her sisters-in-law, already somewhat taken aback by her outfit, would deem a scandalous amount of leg. Tracey decided to place her legs underneath the table, hopeful that the wrong eyes would not notice.

"MMMMMMMMM I just love chocolate, even though it's bad for me. Don't you Tracey?" Nancy asked.

"I just love it... it's my only weakness." Jill chimed in.

"I... I have to agree with that!" Tracey said as the women laughed. Chocolate definitely is not bad for you though, Tracey concluded confidently. She watched the women as they popped more chocolates into their mouths, and Tracey indulged as well. A tremendous body was Tracey's reward for her discipline, which involved regular exercise and a pretty healthy diet. Tracey was still quite proud of her curves however, particularly the looks they brought her way, and never starved herself or denied herself a reasonable treat. All of my treats are chocolate, Tracey said to herself amusedly. My chocolate actually keeps my body firm!

"At Christmas I just like to give in and go wild on chocolate!" Nancy stated before consuming another piece.

Tracey nodded vigourously in response, conveying her agreement. Her pussy ached for contact as she became increasingly desperate for Bill and his payload of chocolate. The jingling of bells was heard as Tracey started playing gently with the bells high on her sock, hoping to distract herself.

"Did you by any chance bring your famous Oreo truffles, Tracey? There's something so nice about the way the chocolate and the white stuff mix together." Jill asked optimistically.

Tracey just shook her head, her mind wandering from the conversation taking place directly in front of her.

"Oh well. There's just something about a big, hard piece of chocolate that's hard to beat!" Jill said pleasantly as she took another bite.

Tracey barely responded, although she knew that Jill was more right than she could even imagine. While Tracey thought about the joys of chocolate, her hands moved further and further up her thighs...

Tracey brought her lips and tongue up along Bill's torso, kissing and licking every dip and bulge of his black muscles. Laying naked in the kitchen on top of her equally unclothed nephew had Tracey in a frenzy. She eventually made her way up to the rocklike chest and began circling the black nipples with her tongue. Feeling Bill's hard, strong body underneath her, with the lustrous black skin bare against her own, always made Tracey feel like the luckiest person in the world. It also made her incredibly horny. As her lips and tongue made their way to the thick neck, Tracey reached behind her and grabbed the big black anaconda behind her. Feeling its power in her small hands, the monstrous serpent throbbing expectantly, caused Tracey to react on pure instinct, lifting her hips into the air until she hovered just above the object of her affection. Tracey wasted no time dropping herself onto her nephew. As Bill penetrated her, Tracey felt pleasure radiate from her pussy outward toward the rest of her body. She was now an expert at enveloping Bill's manhood, her pussy having been resized by her black nephew countless times. Still, he always managed to stretch Tracey to the limit, bringing her an intense pleasure that nothing in the world came close to matching. Bill began bucking his hips, and Tracey responded by humping back, sending the black cock into the deepest parts of her body. Tracey let out a screech of delight and threw her head back. She could now see the family appearing in the doorway, their faces once again shocked as they watched Tracey riding Bill in the middle of the kitchen floor. There's nothing I can do, Tracey told herself

as both she and Bill continued. It's only natural for me to want the biggest, blackest cock inside me, and no one can match Billy! Tracey was glad that they could see her in her element. This is what's meant to be, Tracey admitted happily. Two people giving in and providing each other with endless pleasure. I'll never stop now, Tracey told herself Bill lifted his head and sucked her nipple into his mouth. He also intensified his thrusts, practically sending Tracey into convulsions as she gave no thought to the family watching her as she fucked her husband's black nephew. This is...so... OH... OH FU... OH FUCK...

"Oh my goodness Tracey!" Carol said, shocked.

"I've never heard you swear before." Jill stated,also surprised.

Tracey realized as she pulled her damp fingers out from underneath the table that she must have let slip as she became increasingly involved in her fantasy. The same fantasy that she wished more than anything was reality.

"I'm so sorry ladies, I don't know what came over me! You'll have to excuse me." Tracey said before standing up from the table. The women gave her curious looks as she left the room, glad to escape the awkward situation.

"Look up!" Bob's voice exclaimed from behind Tracey. He held the piece of mistletoe in his hand and dangled it over their heads. He had been waiting for Tracey to return to the living room from the kitchen, and was clearly proud that his little plan had worked. Tracey's face clearly indicated that she was less than impressed. When Bob pressed his lips toward Tracey, she only had time to ensure that he struck her cheek instead of her lips. Tracey rolled her eyes as Bob achieved his lofty goal.

"Grow up Bob! You're like a little boy, desperate for a kiss. So pathetic." Tracey said, shaking her head in the direction on her dejected husband.

"Give me that." Tracey said as she grabbed the ornament. Ariel was nearby and Tracey handed the mistletoe to her daughter, content she would not spring such an unwelcomed surprise on her.

"Alright everyone, time for some family films! No arguments, everyone grab a seat while we set up." Carol said as she came into the room. The family responded by sitting all around the living room, some in chairs while others sat on the carpet near the fireplace. Tracey sat on the large blue couch, Bill next to her on the end. Bob sat sulking at the other end, one sister and one brother-in-law sitting between him and his wife.

The family laughed together as old videos showed younger versions of the people in the room as they mugged for the camera. Tracey was happy to be distracted by her daughter instead of the inane video, as she sat on her lap and played with the mistletoe.

"Kiss time Mommy." Ariel said as she held the mistletoe over Tracey's head. Tracey responded by crinkling her nose and kissing her daughter, sending the little girl into fits of laughter as she discovered the new power that the mistletoe gave her. This sequence repeated several times.

"What about your godfather?" Tracey asked Ariel, looking toward Bill. He was clearly amused by the scene to his right as Tracey played with her daughter.

"Kiss time Billy." Ariel said as she held the mistletoe over her godfather. She once again laughed hysterically when he responded by giving her a small kiss.

"OK you go over and see Daddy sweetheart." Tracey said as Ariel climbed off the couch and then moved toward the other end. Billy really would be an amazing father, Tracey thought to herself as she swooned. The thought of having a child with Bill made Tracey's ovaries rumble like nothing else.

With Ariel gone, Tracey snuggled into Billy, leaning against him and pressing into him as much as possible. In almost no time Tracey had positioned herself so that she was practically on Bill's lap, confident that no one would notice as they watched the movie.

She can't just tease me like this, Bill told himself slyly as Tracey's sweet perfume filled his nostrils. He associated the smell with wild, passionate sex and found it to be almost intoxicating. Slowly, Bill brought his face toward Tracey, his head perched just above the white fur lining of her jacket. Burying his face in Tracey's slender neck, Bill began slowly kissing her, eliciting a whimper from his lusty aunt. Bill then moved his hand to Tracey's soft thigh, though she nervously slapped his hand away. Tracey continued to press her thighs together and slap at Bill's hand, although as he nibbled his way higher Tracey's resistance faded. By the time Bill's mouth reached Tracey's earlobe, his hand was firmly grabbing her milky thigh.

"Hope you got me something good for a present. I've got a package that you're going to go crazy for..." Bill whispered to Tracey before biting down gently on her earlobe. Bill felt Tracey's legs part, the warmth emanating from her loins gave a clear invitation to his hand. Bill's powerful hand crept closer and closer to Tracey's eager pussy as the family watched themselves on

the television.

"I think it's time now Bill." Janice's voice was directed toward Bill's ear from above. From her angle, it appeared as though Bill was just whispering something to his very interested aunt.

Both Bill and Tracey had forgotten that he was supposed to dress up as Santa Claus that afternoon. The family wanted to surprise Ariel with a visit from Santa, and when her uncle Barry refused it was Bill who was volunteered for the role. He reluctantly got up from the couch to fulfil his obligation as Tracey slowly slid off his lap, her eyes watering as her body realized that Bill's touch was no longer imminent.

As Bill left the room, and headed to Janice's bedroom to change, the rest of the family continued watching the video. Tracey noticed that the events on screen were now much more recent, as she looked at the big dance from Jill's wedding. A slight sense of dread filled Tracey as she realized what was soon to come. Just two minutes later the video jumped ahead to Tracey's wedding to Bob.

The people in the room all looked at Tracey and smiled, and Tracey knew that she had to force herself into a big, fake smile to appease them. As she forced herself to smile and watch the screen, Tracey reflected on her marriage. She was 24 years old in the video, beautiful in her white wedding dress as she smiled at Bob. I was so young and stupid, Tracey thought as she continued forcing her lips into a smile. At age 22 Tracey returned home from university, a changed and frustrated young woman. Early on in her freshman year she had started having sex with black men. After her very first encounter Tracey was hooked, and remained black exclusive for the duration of her time in university. This was a secret to her friends and family at home, and Tracey swore those who knew her at university to secrecy. There were no interracial relationships at home, in fact there was only one race in the whole town, and Tracey wanted to avoid any kind of scandal for herself or her family. Once home again, mainly to take care of her ailing father, Tracey struggled with the pool of men available to her, all white and precisely not what she was looking for. Bob had pursued her doggedly, never giving up even after Tracey had turned him down multiple times. Bob was handsome and successful, and Tracey's family and friends pressured her to date him. Eventually Tracey

agreed, and found Bob to be a decent man who was completely devoted to pleasing her. He never stood a chance though, Tracey thought reflectively. I can still remember the first time I saw it... so little and pale. The first time that they had sex Tracey didn't know what to do with Bob's penis, as it paled in comparison to what she had grown accustomed to. She hardly felt a thing as Bob climbed on top of her and slowly thrust into her, lasting only two or three minutes. Tracey could still remember staying up for hours that night, wondering sadly what she had gotten herself into.

It took almost a year, but Tracey finally convinced herself that she was in love with Bob and that they could be happy together forever. She told herself that her experiences in university were just experiments, and that she had moved on from that part of her life. Tracey agreed to marry Bob, and when they had sex there were times when Bob would rub against her clit enough to stimulate something that Tracey would convince herself was a real orgasm. The sexual frustration built up for Tracey as she tried to ignore it. The results of that frustration thrilled an unwitting Bob, as Tracey wanted sex every night in order to gain some satisfaction. He was up for that on most nights, and was blissfully content in their marriage. I was never truly happy after that day, Tracey told herself as she watched more clips from her wedding. Not until Billy reminded me of everything I tried to forget. Tracey felt a shiver go through her body. I guess it wasn't a total waste though, she thought as

she tried to cheer herself up. I may never have met Billy if it wasn't for Bob, and I wouldn't have Ariel. I guess good things can come from bad situations, Tracey told herself.

Still, a thought nagged at Tracey. What if I never married him... Tracey could not shake the thought from her head. I would have met Billy at some point, Tracey told herself as her pulse quickened. A big, handsome black man like that couldn't hide forever in a town like this. He's such a good athlete too, I would have seen him in the newspaper... Tracey became increasingly excited by this alternate universe that now existed in her mind. I would have met him sometime... I would have found him no matter what. I would have seduced him... or let him seduce me. I would have screwed him so good, every day and night, that he wouldn't need any other women. My family would understand once they saw him, talked to him, Tracey convinced herself. We would have so many little black babies... life would be so... perfect.

"HO HO HO! Merry Christmas!" Bill's voice sounded, ending Tracey's newest fantasy. He came into the room in full Santa gear, much to the delight of young Ariel. There were issues with the costume however, as Bill was much taller and muscular than Barry, and as a result the costume was too small. Bill's black skin was visible at the bottom of the red pants that were clearly too tight for him as Tracey's eyes wandered to his impressive bulge. He barely fit into the red shirt, meaning that there could be no stuffing for the belly, and the bottom of his abdomen was also visible as well as the top of his chest and parts of his large forearms. Bill still wore the traditional Santa hat and beard however, and the overall package was enough to convince the little girl. The black Santa Claus walked over to the large armchair by the fireplace, pulled a belligerent Barry from it and sat down.

"I heard there is a little girl here who was good all year long! I think I forgot to drop off one of her presents last night, so I made one last stop before I head back to the North Pole!" Bill said, making his deep voice sound as husky as possible. Ariel's eyes lit up and she ran toward him and jumped into his lap.

Everyone watched and laughed as Bill played Santa for his young cousin. She was ecstatic to receive her new present and wasted no time in unwrapping it for all to see. When she was done, Ariel left Bill's lap and moved to show her mother the newest toy that she had been given.

"Anyone else who wants to sit on Santa's lap?" Bill asked, with more than a twinkle in his eye.

"I do!" Tracey hollered quickly. Before making her way to Bill, she whispered something into her daughter's ear. Once finished, she hopped into his lap, straddling his legs with her own. The upper parts of Tracey's thighs were exposed for all to see, and she could not have cared less.

"Well well young lady, I think you've been very naughty this year!" Bill said, causing the room to laugh and Tracey to giggle deviously.

"Maybe just a little bit..." Tracey said coyly, her facial expression one of excitement.

"Young lady, I have something big for you this year. A really big package, and some treats from by big black sack!" Bill said, his voice deep and laced with hidden meaning.

"Give it to her Santa!" Nancy hollered as Tracey began to feel the outline of Bill's cock underneath her ass.

"Go easy on her..." Bob said, protective of his wife as Tracey became more focused on the thickness underneath her.

"No way, give it to her Santa!" Janice replied as Tracey felt Bill stir below.

"I think Tracey should get something big, black and hard for Christmas!" Jill yelled.

"That sounds... amazing..." Tracey said slowly as her mind wandered...

He was relentless. Tracey was naked on all fours as Bill pounded into her rapidly, her toes and fingers digging into the rug in order to keep balanced. Tracey could feel the huge head of his cock slamming deep inside her, while the friction caused by ten inches of black steel had her right on the edge of a massive orgasm. Large, strong black hands were wrapped around Tracey's narrow waist as Bill somehow picked up the speed of his thrusts to an incredible level. Tracey's mouth was open as she moaned her approval, her delight and her complete devotion. This is what I need, Tracey told herself hurriedly as the astonished faces of the family once again came into view. No wonder they're shocked, Tracey thought to herself as she focused on her black nephew and what he was doing to her. They've never seen something as big and

beautiful as Billy's Big Black Cock! This is what a man looks like, Tracey told herself as the orgasm built and Bill slammed him body into Tracey's behind repeatedly. This is what a man should do to a woman! This is how a

real man, a BLACK MAN, fucks! Bill buried his cock into Tracey until his balls swung forward and slapped her crotch, sending her into a frenzy. I WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW! I AM MEANT FOR BIG BLACK COCK AND NOTHING CAN GET IN THE WAY OF THAT!! Tracey screamed at them as her body prepared to explode in orgasm...

"Trace, are you serious?" Jill asked her somewhat confused sister-in-law.

"You mean you want some big piece of coal for Christmas? I don't think that cursing in the kitchen was enough to warrant a piece of coal." Carol said, confused but amused.

Coal, Tracey thought to herself as she struggled to catch her breath. They were talking about a big, black, hard piece of... coal. I can't take this for much longer, Tracey told herself.

"Mistletoe!" Ariel suddenly yelled from behind the large chair where her mother and the black Santa Claus sat. She raised her arm up in the air, with the mistletoe hanging just above their heads.

Shabobo
Shabobo
305 Followers