Tracey's (almost) Christmas Miracle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shabobo
Shabobo
306 Followers

having the big black man's eyes glued to her, Tracey knew that she needed some contact. She bent down so that her ass pressed into Bill's thigh. As he watched Tracey's delicate white skin pressing against his black body and self her softness, Bill's cock twitched once again. Tracey wiggled her ass on Bill, and he could feel the wetness dripping from her trembling pinkness. Things progressed as Tracey wiggled her ass across Bill's lap to his other thigh and repeated her little show, spurring on Bill's recovery even more.

Tracey surprised Bill by standing up in front of him once again. She was surprised with herself as well, as she thought that once she pressed her naked ass and pussy into Bill's lap she would not be able to think of anything but getting laid. She was enjoying putting on a special Christmas show though, so she pressed on, knowing full well that wall shaking sex was still to come. Once again standing in front of her black stallion, Tracey bent over while keeping her ample posterior high in the air.

"Like what you see?" She asked, trying to make her voice as sexy as possible. Bill did not directly answer her, but Tracey was still more than satisfied with his response.

Bill buried his face into Tracey's ass and vag, his hands grabbing onto her bulging cheeks. Bill's tongue quickly found its way into Tracey's wet, pink pussy, and he felt a hint of the tremor that went through her body. Tracey's juices tasted sweet on Bill's tongue as he worked in and out of Tracey, as well as along her engorged clit. Bill's wide nosed pressed against Tracey's loose asshole as he enjoyed sampling her body. After a few minutes of eating Tracey out, Bill moved his face further up Tracey's crack, taking a moment to bury his tongue in her dark hole and causing Tracey to scream with delight. Bill eventually moved along before stopping to shake his face as he pushed against Tracey's booty. His cock now rock hard once again and more than ready to go, Bill pulled his aunt back and in no time at all lined her up before impaling her on his bulky black rod.

"Sit on Santa's lap one more time." Bill said as he did this, Tracey's wet pussy sliding along his long dark dong.

"OH MY GOD YESSS!" Tracey screamed as the feeling of the black cock inside her pushed her over the edge, the size and friction proving to be too much for the umpteenth time. Tracey's body trembled as she was struck with a massive orgasm.

How does he do it everytime, Tracey marvelled as the orgasmic delight surged through her body. It's just meant to be! Bill continued bucking underneath her, pushing his schlong deeper and deeper inside Tracey's tight pink walls. Tracey's toes were still curled and her hands were in her hair as she started regaining her composure. Tracey began fucking Bill back, bouncing up and down on her forbidden black treat. Tracey's voluptuous tits jiggled every time she crashed back into the hard black lap, and her ass pushed into him and ballooned outward every time they made contact. Bill and Tracey continued fucking passionately, their sweaty bodies intertwined as their sweat and sex soaked into Barry's chair.

Bill watched Tracey bobbing up and down on his cock, her gorgeous ass slamming into him repeatedly, and knew that he was enjoying his greatest Christmas present ever. The pussy wrapped around his member hugged him tightly, even producing spasms when Tracey started cumming. Their legs were working together, as Tracey rested her thighs on top of Bill's and made huge that she dropped her poon onto him just as Bill pushed upward, allowing for maximum penetration. As much as Bill enjoyed having Tracey ride him in the chair, he was still keenly aware that they had been at it for awhile and that their relatives may be coming home before long. Even though it went against all

of his base instincts, Bill eventually stood up. Tracey's clenched pussy was unable to keep him inside her, despite her best efforts.

"BILLY?!" Tracey whined, breathless and glistening. She was always disappointed when he pulled out of her but especially so when it was unexpected.

"Don't worry baby, we're not done fucking yet. We're just moving it to the bedroom for some more privacy." Bill said before picking Tracey up effortlessly and carrying her in his arms. Tracey enjoyed being held by Bill, but she was in no hurry to leave the living room.

No! Tracey was saddened by Bill's statement as was carried toward the doorway. If they would just see us, if everything was just out in the open... the unhappy wife was disheartened to move from the living room, more easily accessible to a sudden influx of family members like her husband. Tracey's head knew it was the smart thing to do, as being in the bedroom with Bill would at least allow them some time to collect themselves should everyone come home early, but her heart and her aching pussy wanted nothing more than for everyone to see them making love freely. My sham of a marriage would be over, Tracey thought as she moved to the doorway. Bob's so pathetic that he might even try to work through it, Tracey thought. The family would blame me though, so would the community. We would divorce, and I bet I could get whatever I wanted. Tracey's head was swimming as she desperately wanted to stay in the openness of the living room and be with Bill. Imagine, cuckolded by his own nephew. He never was man enough! No one could blame me after seeing that big handsome black man though, Tracey told herself. Oh, if they just knew! I would definitely get the house, and whatever alimony I wanted. I would win custody of Ariel too. She just loves Billy, and he would be such a good father to her. Bob could still be in her life, I would let him have visits and he would certainly pay child support. We could have our own babies! They would be so beautiful, strong and handsome like their daddy, and I could birth black babies like I was always meant to. Tracey felt her body go wild inside. We could live on the alimony, raise our family and make love 24/7. If only they would catch us! It would be like a Christmas miracle...

"Let's rip this room up." Bill said firmly, his deep voice commanding Tracey as they stood outside the door to Janice and Barry's bedroom.

Tracey was hoping to get it in again as soon as possible. As she was carried toward the bed, she took note of the room. There hasn't been any wild sex in

here... ever, Tracey concluded. Everything was pristine, completely in place and looking untouched. Tracey was a neat person, but she was nowhere near as anal as Janice appeared to be. I can't really blame her though, having to go to bed with Barry of all people. This is a woman in need of a black man in her bed, Tracey concluded as she snickered devilishly. Bill finally dropped her on the bed, as Tracey took a moment to admire the powerful figure towering over her.

Bill climbed into the bed, his large body looking absolutely colossal above his aunt, his big black cock hanging down just low enough to brush against her. Bill grabbed at Tracey's tiny silk skirt and pulled it down as she kicked off her heels. They both moved further up the bed that belonged to their family members, Bill's huge black frame still lording over Tracey's anxious white body. Once they had nearly reached the headboard, Bill grabbed onto Tracey, his powerful hands flipping her so that she was on her side.

"I need you in me so bad baby!" Tracey said, practically begging to get screwed.

No time was wasted as Bill lined himself up and plunged back into Tracey. The sound of skin slapping against skin filled the room as Bill continually smacked into the bottom of Tracey's ass and thighs while she lay on her side. The view was tremendous, and the virile black man enjoyed looking down at the beautiful white woman's meaty backside which bulged out to the side, her sexy legs still in her high socks and her desirable chest bounced up and down in unison with his strong thrusts. The look of ecstasy was plainly visible on Tracey's face as her pussy clung to Bill, trying to milk his cock of its potent liquid.

Tracey locked her ankles as Bill relentlessly fucked her pink slit, loving the friction as he entered her from the side. This is so bad, Tracey thought to herself with a sense of glee. I'm in my sister-in-law's bed, getting my brains fucked out by my husband's nephew. My husband's hung, black nephew! Tracey could feel another orgasm quickly building inside her as she relished the taboo sex, prohibited on so many levels. All of Tracey's conflicted thoughts about getting caught were pushed aside as she focused solely on what Bill was doing to her. Her ass proving to be too much to ignore, Tracey soon felt Bill's hand slap in to her full mounds as he continued with his rhythm. The spanking sent a jolt of pleasure through Tracey's body as her carnal rapture only grew. The spanking continued, usually followed by both an extended grab and a high pitched yelp of pleasure from Tracey. Eventually Bill stopped with the slaps, to Tracey's temporary disappointment, until she realized that his fingers were lingering near the valley of her ass. Eventually Bill's index

finger rested just outside Tracey's asshole, massaging it and sending strong sensations throughout her body.

"You ever get a present like this?" Bill asked as sweat dripped down his forehead due to his rapid pace and the high temperature inside the house. He continued playing with his pink present.

"No Billy you're incredible!" Tracy shrieked in reply, equally happy with her present.

"You ready for more?" He asked once again.

"Always!" Tracey responded with anticipation.

Bill thrust his finger into Tracey's waiting ass just as he pushed himself as deep as possible inside her. Tracey's mouth flew open as she was rocked with another massive orgasm, this one leaving her whole body feeling like it was tingling as the orgasm flooded every last inch from her fingertips down to her toes, still curled inside her socks. Jolts of pleasure shot from Tracey's ass and pussy, and she knew that only a black man could own a body like hers so perfectly.

"NEVER STOP FUCKING YOUR PUSSY WITH THAT BIG BLACK COCK" Tracey screamed as her body lurched awkwardly due to the orgasm. Bill slowed his thrusts, as he did not want to cum in Tracey's unprotected womb and the throbbing of her climaxing pussy on his cock was making his balls quake.

Bill continued pushing slowly into Tracey with both his cock and finger. He reached up in order to open the little window located on the wall in front of him, having realized that the smell of his sex session with Tracey in the hot room would be quite clear when Janice came back to her room to drop off the coats. After cracking the window, Bill noticed Tracey stirring below him.

"What are you doing?" She asked, still enjoying the feeling of the pulsating black cock in her womanhood.

"Don't want them to smell all this sex." Bill said with a small chuckle.

Tracey groaned slightly, and Bill looked down at her. Tracey's sweet face was sporting a sour expression as she reflected on Bill's answer. That nasty little freak, Bill thought to himself. She wants them to smell that shit! Bill began picking up the pace of his thrusts once again.

"You want them to smell all the sweat and cum from us fucking?" Bill asked Tracey. His aunt had her eyes closed and was biting her lip. Bill began to fuck her more forcefully as he gave another slap to her now slightly reddened ass cheeks.

"You want them to know we fucked?" Bill yelled at Tracey.

"... Yes..." Tracey replied quietly as Bill felt her kitty quiver on his big black cock.

"You want your family to see you..." Bill said loudly once again, as he moved Tracey onto her stomach first and the pulled her up to her worn knees. Bill pulled his engorged manhood out of Tracey and pressed it on the outside of her asshole.

"... getting fucked like this in Janice's bed?" Bill continued.

"Yes!" Tracey responded, as Bill pushed his head into her ass, stretching Tracey and sending delight coursing through her body.

"You want the family to see you fucking a black man?" Bill asked as he gave Tracey's ass another slap, sending ripples along each cheek, and grabbed a handful of her blonde hair.

"OH GOD YES!" Tracey said, a feeling of bliss taking over her body. She shoved her ass backward, forcing all ten inches of black cock meat inside her.

"YOU WANT YOUR LITTLE HUSBAND TO CATCH YOU WITH THIS BIG BLACK COCK UP YOUR ASS?!" Bill hollered, feeling his large black balls tighten as he dominated his sexy aunt.

"FUCK YES BILLY!!" Tracey screamed as they both neared an illicit frenzy.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" Bill asked Tracey, the intensity of his thrusts reaching a fever pitch.

"I WANT TO FUCK YOUR BIG BLACK COCK FOREVER AND I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW IT!!!" Tracey screamed loudly as Bill yanked back on her hair, sending her lust into overdrive once again.

Bill thrust into Tracey like a wild animal as they both fucked deliriously, the only sounds coming from the room being the slap of black skin meeting white skin and the jingling of bells from Tracey's socks. Her knees rocked back and forth with each powerful thrust as she dug her dainty hands and feet into the bed for balance. Neither one paid any attention to their surroundings, as they just focused on cumming and nothing else. Tracey popped her ass on Bill as he pounded into her like never before. Bill was tireless as he pounded Tracey, blowing his load now seeming more important than anything else. He's like a machine, Tracey thought as her mind became increasingly blank. But he's not... he's my man. Bill continued tagging Tracey's ass with reckless abandon, pushing so deep that it felt to Tracey like he was gloriously close to her bellybutton. Tracey's rectum hugged the big black cock, just daring it to cum with each thrust. They both failed to notice the sound of the family coming that was coming through the window as they approached the house, and they also missed the smell of smoke entering the bedroom. Both oblivious to everything around them except for their bodies as they pleased one another, Bill and Tracey finally reached a furious crescendo just as the smoke alarm sounded in the kitchen.

"I NEED THIS BIG BLACK COCK FOREVER!!" Tracey screamed louder than anything before as the biggest orgasm yet ripped through her body just as the black sperm struck her interior. Bill let out a loud, garbled yell as he started cumming, his thick black seed spurting out of his cock and landing deep inside Tracey. Bill was so intent on filling Tracey's ass with his sperm that he did

not notice, or care, that the family was entering the house.

They continued fucking furiously, both cumming on each other and wanting to make the feeling last as long as possible. Bill's colossal balls pumped load after load of his hot baby batter into Tracey, flooding her body with forbidden black cum. Tracey loved having Bill fill her tank with black jet fuel, no matter which hole it was. Orgasms seemed to pop throughout Tracey's body as her precious big black cock twitched and spurted continuously. The front door was pushed wide open before Bill even considered closing down.

As the euphoria subsided in both Tracey in Bill, the sound of many pairs of boots running toward the kitchen became audible along with the smoke alarm. As their family ran collectively into the house, Tracey looked back at Bill, her mouth hanging open as her eyes conveyed her internal conflict, battle between shock, fear, anxiety and elation. Tracey was desperate for Bill to direct her as his black hose remained planted firmly inside her ass, dribbling the last bits of his hot semen. She knew that getting caught with her black nephew was pointless if he didn't want to be caught as well. Getting caught and ruining things with Bill in addition to Bob was a nightmare scenario for the beautiful blonde adulteress. Tracey saw that Bill was motionless, his large black body towering over her conquered body. He took just a few more seconds to enjoy his present before giving Tracey one last spank and pulling out of her, an audible *plop* sound the result as Tracey immediately started gushing black sperm from her anus.

"Time to go back to the real world." Bill said with a tone of finality, causing Tracey's nervous heart to sink a little.

As Bill started getting changed back into his jeans and sweater, Tracey made her way to the bedroom door. She opened it a crack, allowing smoke to billow in at the top. Spying that everyone was in the kitchen, with those in the doorway having their back to her, Tracey knew that she had a limited opportunity to make a run to the living room where her coat lay crumpled on the floor. Still, Tracey could not yet bring herself to go. She looked back at Bill as he struggled to stuff his powerful, long cock into his pants. I just love Billy and his Big Black Cock so much, Tracey admitted to herself as she ran over to him.

Bill and Tracey kissed once more, putting an end to their shared Christmas present. They lingered for a few seconds, their lips pressed together softly. Then, accepting her fate, Tracey made a break for the door, sprinting through it and toward the living room in only her striped high socks. Tracey's body jiggled and her bells jingled as she made her way to the living room, everyone still distracted by the smoke and the alarm in the kitchen. Tracey finally picked up her coat and wrapped it around her body. Just as she began fastening the buttons, the alarm finally stopped. Bob was the first person to enter the living room.

"Tracey I was so worried! Are you ok?" Bob asked, concern about his pretty wife. It was now clear to Tracey that the sounds from her fuck session with hew nephew had been obscured by the alarm.

"I'm more than ok actually. I feel great!" Tracey responded. She gave her husband a kiss, her closed lips still moist with his nephew's saliva, as Tracey hoped to distract him while she finished buttoning her coat.

Bob wore a big, goofy smile on his face following the biggest display of affection he had enjoyed in months. Soon after the kiss ended Janice came into the room, her eyes wide and her face red.

"What in the name of goodness happened to my turkey?!" Janice asked, her voice filled with surprise and anger.

"I'm so sorry Janice, I fell asleep on the couch I guess. If the turkey edible?" Tracey asked, feigning innocence as she pretended that she simply fell asleep.

"... I'm not sure." Janice said shortly, following up her statement with a sigh. She failed to notice the two holes recently somehow worn into the knees of Tracey's socks.

"We'd better eat soon, I'm starving!" Barry said as he burst into the room, heading for his chair. He noticed that his stocking was draped over the chair as other family members followed behind him.

"Me too. I really worked up an appetite while you people were at church." Bill said as he appeared in the room, causing Tracey to grin.

"Well it won't be too long... we should be able to scrape up some kind of meal." Carol said to her grandson cheerily as she continued to enjoy Christmas with her family.

"What the fuck is this?!" Barry suddenly said as he pulled his hand out of his stocking. His hand was covered in a white, sticky substance that was everywhere in his stocking. He put one jizz covered finger in her mouth, expecting that some sugary treat in his stocking had simply burst. He recoiled almost immediately, as the salty, foreign taste danced on his tongue.

"I have no idea what the hell this is." Barry said as he looked at his hand, confusion and disgust evident on his face.

"Let me try, Barry!" Tracey said as she made her way toward him. Scooping some of Bill's semen from Barry hand with her finger, Tracey happily sucked the liquid into her mouth.

Shabobo
Shabobo
306 Followers