Tracey's (almost) Christmas Miracle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shabobo
Shabobo
306 Followers

"Yummmmmmm! Must be a little extra Christmas present since you're so darn good!" Tracey said as her blue eyes looked happily at Barry for once. Barry just shook his head and moved to his chair, wiping his sticky hand on the front of his shirt in an effort to clean it off.

"It's damp..." Barry said as he sat down in the chair. Before anyone could pay him any mind, Janice's voice called to everyone.

"Everyone come on in, we just have to make the most of what we have." Janice said as people started moving toward the kitchen. Bill made his way to the kitchen, eager to eat something after his draining afternoon. Tracey watched him walk away as she reflected on Janice's words.

"Come on dear, it's time to eat." Carol said, putting her hand on Tracey's shoulder.

"Do you believe in Christmas miracles?" Tracey asked her mother-in-law as they slowly made their way to the kitchen. A significant part of Tracey still lamented that she had not been caught in the throes of passion with Bill.

"Absolutely. Let me tell you something. When we came back to the house after church, we could hear bells jingling from inside. I have no idea where they came from, but to me it symbolized something. Something special." Carol said sweetly.

"That's just amazing..." Tracey said, as she thought about how well Bill had rung her bells.

"And then, the bells led us into the house and even with the little fire in the kitchen we found you and Bill, both safe and sound." Carol said with a smile as Tracey thought about the fire that had been burning in the bedroom.

"To me, us all being together, happy and safe, that's a Christmas miracle." Carol continued as they reached the kitchen.

Almost, Tracey told herself as she joined her family and looked longingly at the man she desired so strongly. Almost.

Shabobo
Shabobo
306 Followers