Tracey's Family Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shabobo
Shabobo
306 Followers

They continued to chat for a few minutes. Tracey hardly focused on what was being said around her. She isn't even as white as me, Tracey thought as she saw Billy's hand on Amanda's tanned skin. There's nothing sexier than black on white. Tracey felt the aching in her pussy. Sucking Bill off had only made her significantly hornier. Tracey's body was not accustomed to going weeks without being fucked by Bill's big black cock. I will compete for that black cock meat, Tracey said to herself firmly. I need to.

"Well I just hope you keep our Billy happy!" Tracey stated, interrupting what her husband had been saying.

"I plan to!" Amanda responded with a smile. Tracey saw Bill's hand slide down and grab her ass. That lucky little bitch, Tracey thought angrily.

"Well that's good sweetie. It's hard to know how to please a man without experience though. Experience lets a woman know just what makes a man... tick." Tracey grabbed her husband's hand, but her eyes locked onto Bill's.

"I know that I would do anything my man wanted to keep him happy. Any time, any place... and any way." Tracey smiled as she spoke directly to her nephew, staring into his dark eyes. Bill felt his cock harden as his aunt turned away from him and started walking away.

Tracey could feel Bill's gaze on her as she walked away. I need that big black cock, Tracey thought repeatedly. She turned around, and saw that her nephew was following her with her eyes. Tracey reached down to the back of her sundress and quickly lifted it up, flashing her bare ass for her nephew to see. His widened eyes indicated that he clearly caught Tracey's secret signal. That big black cock needs to be in me, Tracey confidently sensed.

That ass, Bill thought to himself hungrily. Tracey's ass was so much rounder and fuller than Amanda's, while still being soft and tight. He no longer wondered if he had much juice left. He was already prepared to fuck.

"She seems nice." Amanda said as she faced Bill.

"You have no idea." Bill responded knowingly.

Tracey's seduction continued over the next few hours. Tracey frequently found excuses to squeeze in front of Bill and grind her ass into him, always making sure to excuse herself for the disturbance. She was emboldened by the feeling of Bill's thick cock, growing stiffer with every grinding. Bill was forced to tuck his cock into his shorts to keep his erection from showing, but Tracey had no trouble feeling it. Bill found himself following Tracey around the party with his eyes, and she often rewarded him by lifting up the back of her sundress, exposing her ass for a moment just for him to see. Tracey felt tremendous excitement as she turned her nephew on so brazenly at a family gathering.

Tracey saw that Bill had been pulled into a conversation with his uncle, Barry. He was still looking at her, staring at her erect nipples as they poked into the thin pink fabric of her dress.

"... and in my day we had REAL sportsmen. Guys like Whitey McSween, Red Smith, Harrison Sherwood. I'd stack them up against any of the punks out there today!" Barry was prattling on loudly as Tracey approached.

"Yeah I bet they were really something. I even heard of some of them, mainly from when I broke all their records." Bill responded with a grin. He knew that Barry was full of bluster and did not particularly care for people of African descent. Bill had shattered records in football, track, basketball and baseball while in school. No one could recall a more impressive athlete.

"That's right. Billy is the best athlete we've ever had!" Tracey chimed in, as she stood in front of Bill while facing Barry.

Barry offered a retort, but it did not register with Bill. He was too busy staring at Tracey's ass, as she had both hands behind her back and flipped her dress up for him to see. Fuck that thing is amazing, Bill thought to himself. I need to get in that piece tonight.

Tracey was careful to make sure that Barry could not see what she was doing. From his vantage point, all he could see was that Tracey had her hands behind her back. Tracey loved sexually teasing her big, black nephew in front of his racist uncle. Bill loved staring at Tracey's sexy, white ass.

"None of those white boys are any match for Billy. Everyone knows that black men have the most strength and endurance." Tracey responded to Barry's long diatribe. She got aroused thinking of Bill's physical attributes. I wish Bob was even half as big and strong as Billy, or had even one tenth the endurance. Just as Barry's face turned a bright red at her response, they all heard the call for supper. Tracey finally covered her backside and she and Bill headed for one of the picnic tables set up in the backyard.

Bill and Tracey sat next to each other at a picnic table, the spotted tablecloth falling covering both the table and the laps of those who sat at it. Tracey saw Amanda approach and sit on the other side of Bill, giving him a short kiss before taking her seat.

It isn't fair, Tracey thought, rueful of her situation. No one loves black men as much as I do, and no girl knows how to get big black cocks to cum like me. Why should she get to enjoy that amazing cock while I'm with little Bobby? Tracey was always jealous of Bill's girlfriends, but she knew that she could not begrudge him. With a big black cock like that it's only natural for him to satisfy his desires, Tracey thought with a slight tremble. If only I could be with Billy. We would be so happy, Billy and me, Ariel, all the little black babies I would birth. Tracey felt her arousal coursing through her body. I would be able to satisfy his every sexual need if we were together all the time, Tracey continued to fantasize. Billy could have me whenever he wanted, and I would get all that black cock and black seed I could handle every day. Multiple times per day, Tracey corrected herself. I would do anything to satisfy Billy and that big black cock! Tracey felt her carnal desires building ever higher. Her pussy was wet and practically pulsating as she put her hand under the tablecloth and reached for Bill's crotch. Tracey quickly found what she was looking for as she pulled out the big black cock and began expertly stroking it.

Bill felt his balls tighten. Unbeknownst to the other people at the table, including his girlfriend and various aunts and uncles, Bill's aunt Tracey was slowly jerking off his big black cock underneath the table. Bill knew that no woman he had encountered knew how to handle his equipment as skillfully as Tracey, and her soft hand was already having the desired effect. I need some white pussy, Bill told himself. He knew that he could not wait until after the party to fuck Amanda. I need that round white ass, Bill thought firmly. He looked over to Tracey. One of her shoulder straps was down, and Bill could see that her nipples were still erect from when he had played with them.

"I need you in me." Tracey whispered quietly to her black nephew. Bill stared into Tracey's vivid blue eyes and nodded. She felt her body shiver with passion.

"White or dark Tracey?" Bob asked his beautiful wife as he brought a tray of meat to the table, oblivious to the fact that she was giving his nephew's big black cock a handjob right in front of him.

"I need some dark meat badly, and lots of it." Tracey replied to her perplexed husband.

"I'll have white... whatever parts are most tender." Bill added. He brought his hand to Tracey's thigh underneath the table. Bill moved his large black hand until he could feel Tracey's warm, wet pussy. Tracey spread her legs and moved forward on her seat. Bill plunged his middle finger deep into Tracey's hungry pussy and fingered her wildly.

Tracey and Bill contributed little to the dinner conversation. Tracey found herself nearly orgasming as Bill's long black finger slid in and out of her pussy. It took all of her strength not to let out a primal scream of lust. Tracey found herself too distracted to continue rhythmically jerking the big black cock she lusted after, and began massaging Bill's balls in her hand.

"What's the matter Tracey? You've hardly touched your food." Jill asked, noticing Tracey's flushed pink cheeks. Tracey had both hands planted firmly on the table, to keep her from touching herself in front of the family.

"Noth... nothing... I'm just getting off... I mean feeling off..." Tracey struggled to answer. Even Billy's big black fingers can get me off better than Bob ever could, Tracey thought as her orgasm built.

"Are you sure hun? You seem different." Bob inquired further. NO KIDDING, Tracey thought. You don't even know what I look like when I'm really cumming. Tracey tried to answer, though each breath was rapid and betrayed her lust.

"I'm just cum... cumming... CUMMING" Tracey was on the verge of climaxing when Bill pulled his finger out of her pussy, which had clung desperately to him. Bill was enthralled from having gotten his aunt so aroused in front of the family. Tracey could only think of getting fucked hard by the man who had given her so much pleasure.

"I think I'm coming down with something. I'm going inside..." Tracey spoke breathlessly as she got up from the table. She left a small wet spot on the bench behind her. Please, don't keep me waiting Billy, Tracey begged internally. I NEED to get mounted by my big black bull!

Bill lingered at the table for a minute after Tracey left. His balls throbbed as he reflected on what had just occurred. Bill brought his hand up from underneath the table and rubbed his fingers under his nose. He could smell Tracey's lust strongly, as her sweet smelling juices dried on his finger. Bill was more than ready to take her.

"I should go inside and help her!" Bob said, clearly worried about his wife.

"No, I've got this. I know what she needs." Bill stood up and quickly turned around before his uncle could move. I need to tap that big, sexy white ass. Bob sat down and watched the large black man go to his wife.

Bill walked into the house and through the kitchen. Upon walking into the next room, he felt his aunt jump straight into him. Tracey wrapped her legs around Bill's waist and pressed her lips into his. Bill noticed that he could feel Tracey's erect nipples against his chest, even through her dress. They were both ready to burst.

"You want more of that black baby batter?" Bill asked Tracey after pulling his lips from her.

"Take me you sexy black beast!" Tracey moaned as she bit down on Bill's earlobe. God I love kissing and sucking black men, Tracey thought as she pulled at the small flap of black skin.

Bill carried Tracey up the stairs, desperate to find a location that would afford them the opportunity to fuck. Billy's hard black muscles are so strong, Tracey thought lustily as she was carried up the stairs. He'll find us a place to make love.

Bill walked into one of the rooms upstairs, which had formerly belonged to his uncle Bob. Sorry Bob, he thought to himself as he dropped Tracey to the floor, ready to screw her brains out. Bill lifted Tracey's dress over her head, while she did the same with his shirt. Bill bent forward and aggressively took Tracey's tits into his mouth, sucking each in succession. Tracey rubbed Bill's arms as he grabbed her puffy white globes. Black skin is perfect, Tracey thought to herself. I should only be touched by luxurious black skin. Bill moved behind Tracey, ready to begin nailing her from behind. Tracey reached behind her to Bill's shorts and pushed them down until they hung around his knees. His large cock sprung up, smacking into Tracey's ample ass cheeks with an audible plop sound. Tracey felt Bill's thick lips on her neck as her head swam with lust.

"... think she went up here..."

"...better not be near my wallet..."

Tracey and Bill heard two men approaching the door. Tracey quickly pushed Bill behind her, terrified that they would be caught together. Bill hid behind the blue curtains to Tracey's rear. Tracey covered her pounding womanhood with one hand and stretched her other arm across her breasts as the door opened.

"BOB! BARRY! GET OUT!" Tracey yelled as the men came into the room.

"... I was just checking that Bill hadn't..." Barry had stored his jacket in the room and worried that a young black man would steal his wallet if given the chance. He took the opportunity to stare at his gorgeous, naked sister-in-law.

"GET OUT!" Tracey shrieked, forcing an embarrassed Barry from the room.

"Tracey you're naked..." Bob gawked at his wife. She looked amazing with her smooth, supple legs pushed together and her hand covering her most private part. Tracey had taken up running, giving her stomach a sexy level of definition even after her pregnancy. Tracey had a naturally womanly shape though, and her hips remained well rounded. Tracey's arm covered her nipples, but the rest of her breasts bulged out all around the obstruction. Her angelic face was still flushed, and featured an expression of both shock and nervousness.

"OUT BOB!" Tracey yelled once again, still covering her body as best she could. As far as Tracey was concerned, her body was for black eyes only. She did not want white men like Barry, or even her husband Bob, seeing her naked.

"I thought you were sick... and besides you look amazing..." Bob was getting excited. He was hardly ever given the opportunity to see his sexy wife's naked body anymore. In their earliest married years they had sex with great regularity, and Bob was always satisfied. Over the last two years however their sex life had almost completely deteriorated. Tracey claimed that she had no sex drive during her pregnancy. In the nearly 16 months since she gave birth, Tracey still claimed that her sex drive was affected. Bob could hardly believe that the woman he had married, who had loved sex so very much, could survive on the two sexual encounters they had engaged in during the past year. Still, Bob trusted that his wife loved him and that her sex drive would soon pick up.

"I am sick... I just needed to cool down for a bit. I must have a fever." Tracey explained. I have the black fever, Tracey thought to herself. I need my medicine from a big black cock.

"Well I hope you're cooled down, but you're making me all hot. Maybe we can fool around in my old room?" Bob was hopeful. He had not seen so much of Tracey's body in months. His wife often went to bed with him wearing a long nightgown, and refused to let him so much as expose her shoulder. Bob noticed that Tracey still bought sexy lingerie with regularity, and he had the credit card bills to prove it, but he never saw her wearing any of it. He looked forward to the day when they would end their funk and he could see Tracey in her sexy attire.

"Absolutely not! Get out of here Bob." Tracey chastised her husband. Gross, she thought. Like I would have sex with Bob's little white penis, especially when Billy's big black cock is in the room!

"Please Tracey... just a little bit..." Bob was saddened, but not completely surprised. Tracey was still affectionate in public, but once they were in private she seemed to have no interest in him.

"Don't beg Bob... just go." Tracey said. How pathetic, she thought. A real man doesn't beg for sex. A real man takes it. Tracey mused that Bob was not a real man, not compared to what she had experienced. A real man is strong, hung like a horse, and black as night. Billy is a real man, Tracey knew.

Bob left the room with his head hung low, having never noticed the long black cock poking straight out from between the curtains. Tracey revealed her body once again after Bob had left the room. Billy emerged moments later and grabbed Tracey's waist with his strong hands.

"You ready to fuck?" He asked her.

"Yes baby! Take me with your big black cock!" Tracey pleaded. Bill was amused by Tracey refusing her husband's pleas for sex and then turning around and begging him for sex.

"Too many people in the house again. We'll head somewhere else, then you're getting all the black meat you can take." Bill pulled his shorts back up and picked up his shirt. He waited for Tracey to put her dress on again before leaving the room. Tracey took Barry's wallet and placed it in her nephew's shorts. Bill noticed that Tracey was smiling from ear to ear.

Bill and Tracey were both titillated as he lead them through the house. They were both incredibly horny, and were both high on the excitement of almost getting caught numerous times. Bill took Tracey down the stairs and to the front door.

"Tracey, I've had the baby for the whole party and..." Janice spoke to her sister-in-law as she whizzed by with Bill. She was holding Ariel as she spoke.

"Then you won't mind holding her for a while longer." Tracey interrupted. She would never be so unpleasant under regular circumstances, but her pussy was throbbing uncontrollably and she knew that she needed an orgasm. She gave her daughter a quick kiss and chased Bill out the door.

Tracey grabbed Bill's hand and held on to it as he took her around the house. They returned to the backyard, now empty as the party had moved inside. Bill stopped and surveyed the yard before deciding on his course of action. He pulled Tracey to the far picnic table on the edge of the yard, just outside the woods. Bill and Tracey moved around the picnic table so that their backs were to the woods and they faced the house. The sun was preparing to set to their right, bathing them in the day's last orange light.

"Oh Billy I need you to..." Tracey was interrupted before she could continue.

"No more talk. Time to fuck." Bill was tired of distractions. He lifted Tracey's dress over her head and threw it to the ground. Tracey was standing outside naked except for her jewelry, with Bill taking particular note of the black spade anklet, and her black high heels. He bent Tracey over the picnic table and knelt behind her. Bill was eye level with Tracey's plump ass cheeks and grabbed them, alternating between squeezing them together and pulling them apart. He could feel the heat coming from Tracey's loins and could smell her liquid desire. Bill wasted no further time before plunging in face first to Tracey's pristine ass and pussy.

Tracey could feel her knees buckling. A massive orgasm was brewing as Bill went to work on her. Bill began rapidly sticking his tongue in Tracey's pussy, tasting her juices and preparing her for what was to come. The hours of sexual arousal had left Tracey's pussy feeling very sensitive, and feeling Bill's large tongue sliding rapidly in and out of her pussy left Tracey writhing in ecstasy. Tracey could feel Bill's wide nose pressing against her delicate asshole, sending further excitement through her body. I'm so lucky, Tracey thought blissfully. Strong black hands grabbing my ass, and my lover's tongue in my pussy. Tracey knew that it was time. She pushed her ass backward, causing Bill's face to press deeply into her ass and his tongue to push deep into her pussy. Tracey's orgasm rippled through her body, causing her to wail in pleasure. She held on tightly to the picnic table to support herself as Bill continued tongue fucking her. The previous hours of horniness strengthened the erotic sensations Tracey was feeling throughout her body, but she knew that there was still so much more in her. While Tracey was still moaning, Bill pulled his tongue from her dripping pussy and stood up, dropping his shorts to the ground.

Bill lined up his black cock with Tracey's pink snatch. Bill could still taste Tracey in his mouth as he pushed his lower abdomen into Tracey's ass, his hips pulled back so that the tip of his black monster pressed against his white treat. He wrapped his black hands along the crevice between Tracey's lower back and her firm, full white ass cheeks. Now this is a body built for fucking, Bill thought enthusiastically. He finally thrust into his aunt's still convulsing pussy.

Shabobo
Shabobo
306 Followers