Tracey's First Threesome

Story Info
Shy wife gets an unplanned threesome.
2.4k words
4.09
202k
36
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The many nights that I have spent surfing the net looking at all the porn always gets my mind turning over with dirty thoughts about my wife.

My name is Steve I’m 39 and married to Tracey who is 33, we have 2 kids under 7, let me discribe my wife, well she is about 5ft 6 and has 40d Tits, and really on the large size, not fat but very cuddly,and very quite, not shy, she often answers the door to the postman if he has a parcel in her nighty, you can clearly see her nipples standing out, she likes sex, nothing out of the ordinary, but she would never let me cum in her mouth, no way would she let me do that, and also she is an housewife staying at home looking after the kids.

Now me well I’m just your normal average man, enjoys a beer with his mates and looking at all the women of today, I’m 5ft 9 and of average build.

Whilst surfing the net I often wondered what it would be like to share my wife with another man, the thought gets me going but deep down I know that I would not like to see it really happen, and also there is no way Tracey would ever let it happen anyway.

We have some friends who are Peter 31 and Mel 29 also with 2 kids, we see them on the odd occasion.

One day we got a phone call from Tracey’s parents asking us if it was ok for our kids to stay over at their house to give us a chance to have a night out, we gladly accepted their offer, so the following Friday we packed our kids of to their Grandparents.

Later that day Tracey Said to me ‘ Steve about going out tonight, well I don’t really feel up to it, do you mind if I stay in and chill out’? I said to Tracey ‘ If that’s what you want to do it’s fine by me’.

Well I was a bit disappointed but thought well I was going out anyway, so I rang my pal Peter who agreed to meet me down my local pub

So of I went down to the pub, Peter and I were chatting away when two young Females walked in one of them had some big tits.

‘ Christ look at the size of them’ I said to Peter, Who responded with ‘ What are you talking about, your Tracey’s are bigger than that’

‘You reckon so Pete’ I said to him, ‘ Too true mate, Tracey’s are bigger’

Peter then got talking about the size of his wife, Mel’s tits, and how they were only a 33b and how lucky I was to have a good pair to grope and how Peter had never seen a big pair of tits.

So around midnight Peter and I went home, but first to my place so Peter could call a Taxi to take him home.

We stumbled through the front door and to the living room and there to my surprise Tracey was still up watching TV.

Peter said to Tracey ‘ Hello Tracey how are you? ‘ Fine Peter and you’ said Tracey.

I rang Peter a taxi but was told we had an hours wait, I told Peter this and he said that was fine.

Tracey went to the kitchen to make us all a coffee, more to sober up Peter and me.

We were all in the living room talking away when Peter told Tracey about the two girls that came in the pub and the one with the big tits.

Peter said to Tracey ‘ Tracey I told Steve that yours were bigger than hers’ with this comment Tracey just laughed it off, but then Tracey said to Peter ‘ So how big were they then Peter’?

Peter said to Tracey ‘ Well Tracey I have to say I’m not really in the position to guess their size being that Mel’s are only small, so I can’t really say, I have to admit that I’ve never seen big tits before’.

Tracey then said to Peter ‘ Oh Peter what a shame. I tell you what if you can guess the size of mine I’ll show you them, just for you, but Mel must never know, is that ok’?

Peter was shocked at this suggestion, but Said to Tracey ‘ That’s one offer I will not refuse’.

I must admit I was a bit annoyed at the thought of my mate about to see my wife’s tits, but if she wanted to do it, then I could not stop her.

Peter took three guesses to get her size correct, so Tracey stood up and slowly lifted her top up and to reveal her white bra that was struggling to hold her tits in their cups.

She then slowly lifted her bra up and to expose her tits, to show a different man for the first time ever other than me.

Peters face was a picture and I must admit I was getting really turned on by all this.

Then to my shock Tracey asked Peter if he wanted to feel a large pair of tits to feel their weight, Peter got up and went over to my wife and cupped both her large tits in his hand and then slowly started to pinch her nipples, well me I just let him get on with it.

Tracey said to Peter ‘ Well peter are they better than Mels small tits? Or do you prefer the small ones?’

Peter said to Tracey ‘Tracey these are just Fucking Fantastic, I always wanted to see your tits, Tracey looked at me and I looked back at her to give her a sign to just carry on with it.

Tracey then said to Peter ‘ So you have seen my tits so what do I get to see?’

Peter said to Tracey ‘Anything you want to see sweetheart, anything.’ ‘ Anything Peter, I want to see your hot cock right now, to see if my big tits have got you fucking hard’

Christ was I turned on by Tracey’s horny language; my cock was stirring in its pants.

Peter slowly dropped his jeans and pants to reveal a large erect cock and slowly started to wank himself.

Tracey said ‘ No wonder Mel fucking married you with a large cock like that, lucky bitch she is.’

Peter then started to suck on my wife’s nipples making them long and hard, this Peter did for over ten minutes, only once did he look at me to get approval, this I gave him with a wink of the eye.

Whilst having her nipples suck good and hard, Tracey reached down to Peters erect cock and slowly started to wank him off, Peter then slowly pushed Tracey’s head down towards his cock, until Tracey’s face was level with his cock, Tracey slowly started to lick Peters cock which must have been at least 9-10 inches long, the biggest cock Tracey had ever seen, being that I was her only man she had ever been with.

Tracey was now taking Peters full cock to the back of her throat, this she had never done to me at all, Peter put his hands behind Tracey’s head and slowly started to fuck Tracey’s mouth, only twice did Tracey gag on his cock, I now was wondering if Peter would be the first person to cum in my wife’s mouth and if she would let him do it.

Peter was fucking my wife’s mouth for over ten minutes when all of a sudden Peter shouted out. ‘ Here it comes Tracey, here it comes yeah take it all you fucking love it don’t you?’

Then Peter fucked Tracey’s mouth faster and faster and I knew he was about to come and so did Tracey because she tried to stop Peter from Cumming in her mouth, but Peter was having none of it, he held her head tight and Tracey’s eyes were full of fear has about what was to come her way, Peter let out a loud shout and shot his full load down the back of Tracey’s throat and left his cock their to make sure Tracey swallowed the lot, this she did.

Peter pulled his cock from Tracey’s mouth that now had cum running down her chin.

Peter said to Tracey ‘ Well how was that?’ Tracey said to Peter ‘ Peter I enjoyed that but I wish you did not have to cum in my mouth, not even Steve has done that.’

So Peter was to be the first man to cum in my wife’s mouth and I was very jealous of him for this.

Peter now pushed Tracey to the floor and slowly pulled down her dress to expose her white knickers, to which he also pulled these down and spread Tracey’ legs wide apart to reveal her pink and moist pussy.

Peter now slowly started to part Tracey’s pussy with his fingers, inserting one at a time until all four fingers were in her cunt, and Peter started to finger fuck my wife.

Now at this time I was also naked and started to go over to the horny couple and lent down over Tracey’s head and gave her my erect cock to start sucking

Peter looked up at me and said ‘ Steve about time you joined us, she is one fucking hot bitch is your wife, I never thought she would be like this.’

So with this Peter stopped finger fucking my wife and now started to put his face in between Tracey’s by now very wet looking pussy, and started to give it a good licking with his tongue, until all I could see was Peter’s head, he had driven his tongue right up Tracey’s pussy.

All the time Tracey was sucking like mad on my cock, bucking and rocking through the good licking she was getting from Peter.

Peter stopped licking Tracey’s pussy and grabbed hold of her legs and threw them high over his shoulders and moved forward until the tip of his cock was at the entrance to Tracey’s pussy, Peter looked at me with a can I look, ‘ Give it to her Peter, Fucking give it to her.’ I said.

So Peter grabbed hold of his cock and slowly started to rub it on my wife’s pussy and with one almighty push was all the way in until his balls were touching her ass, Tracey with this cock now all the way in was pushed on to my cock in her mouth until it was right at the back of her throat.

Peter now started to fuck my wife like mad, pulling right out and pushing until he was all the way in.

This went on for fifteen minutes until Peter pulled out and Said to me, ‘ Steve lay down on your back, Tracey get up and sit on Steve’s cock.’

This we did and Tracey slowly lowered her self on my cock, Peter came behind Tracey and pushed her forward until her face was touching mine.

Peter then slowly started to push his large cock in Tracey’s anal entrance, now Tracey loves anal sex but was worried about the size of Peter’s cock, but he told her not to worry all will be ok.

So Peter slowly pushed until he was all the way up Tracey’s arse, with me in Tracey’s pussy I could fell Peter’s cock in Tracey’s arse, and the look on Tracey’s face said it all pain and pleasure was what my wife was felling right now.

We both fucked Tracey for a while until we decided to swap positions.

No it was I fucking Tracey’s arse and Peter fucking her pussy.

I pulled out of my wife’s arse and Tracey got up of Peter’s cock and said to Peter ‘ Peter put your cock up my pussy and Steve you also, I want two cocks up my pussy at the same time.’

So I lay down on my back and Tracey faced away from me and sat on my cock, she then laid back on me where Peter then held his cock at Tracey’s pussy and slowly pushed it into her pussy, what a tight fit it was, with both our cocks up my wife’s pussy together, we both started to fuck her, but it was vet awkward so we only lasted a few minutes this way.

Peter said to my wife ‘Tracey bend over I want to fuck your tight arse again.’

So Tracey did has she was told and bent over and spread her arse cheeks wide apart to take Peter’s larger cock, Peter stood behind my wife and fully inserted his cock in Tracey’s arse and banged away for what seemed like ages, just when Peter was on the verge of coming he pulled out his cock from my wife’s arse grabbed hold of Tracey’s face and put his cock straight in her mouth, Peter had gone from arse to mouth, Tracey was not too keen on this but still took it all down her throat, I now also joined them and my wife also started to take my cock in her mouth, so her was my wife now with two cocks in her mouth, she slowly went from my cock to Peter’s until Peter pulled out and came all over Tracey’s face and tits, Peter said ‘Steve you come in her mouth,’ so I grabbed my wife’s head and fucked her mouth until I also came deep down my wife’s throat, so now I had also finally got my wife to swallow my load.

So I had finally got my dirty thoughts of my wife with another man, but I did not really ever think that this would happen.

Once Peter had finally dressed Tracey said to Peter, ‘ Peter I really enjoyed tonight but it will never happen again.’

Peter said to my wife ‘ Tracey you are one horny bitch and I loved it as well, and if you don’t want to do it again, that’s fine by me.’

Then within a few minutes Peter’s taxi turned up and home he went to leave Tracey and me to talk about what had happened tonight.