Traci and Alex, and Bobby, and Bikes

Story Info
Erotic romance with rubber, smoking, kick-starting motorcycles
12.5k words
4.82
11.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped the car at the front of the house, turned off the engine and looked at the clock. Quarter to eleven.

"Not bad," I mumbled. It had taken me two and three-quarter hours to drive from my flat in Chester to his house somewhere north of Lancaster. Actually it had taken two and a half hours to get to the gate and another fifteen minutes to get up the private drive to his house. At least I hoped it was his house. I was useless at directions so I had a Satnav system to get me to places and more important to get me back home again. It was beautiful here though and if this was his house…well it was big…actually it was fuckin huge! Better be careful what I say, he doesn't fuckin swear…come to that he doesn't fuck!

We had met just the week before at a boat show in North Wales. I was working as a model meeting and greeting rich punters on board a luxury yacht. Good money for lying around in a bikini. Not my usual work though. My day job was modelling clothes and underwear for mag's and brochures. I had always longed for the catwalk but at five feet four inches tall I had no chance. So I'm wandering around the show on a fag break. There were a group of people looking over the end of a short wooden pier just as I was about to light another ciggie. At that moment a diving mask and snorkel landed on the pier and this hunk of a man dressed from head to toe in a bright blue and orange rubber suit pulled himself up some steps, giving me a full profile view.

"Jesus Christ!" I said dropping the cigarette. He had quickly removed the air tanks from his back and pulled down the tight hood from his head. Oh my God… I do love a man in rubber! And what a man…and what a dick…and what an arse!

A big black dog with a big waggy tail stood at the side of the car looking at me. I quickly pulled down the sun visor and stared into the mirror. Hair…ok, lashes…ok, pouted lips…gloss needed. I scrabbled through my bag, grabbed one of many and liberally applied, before stuffing it into my leather jacket pocket. I kicked off my driving sandals and zipped up something more appropriate. At that moment I realised that my black latex knickers were starting to itch in a very precarious spot. I checked to see if anyone was watching before wading in with my long nails and sorting the matter out; giving my newly waxed and over heated pussy region a quick seeing to. The knickers were part of a matching set; bra, knickers and latex tights. Well if he was into rubber suits maybe these would help break the ice? I had stuffed about half a ton of talc down them just to get into the buggers, but looking at them now they were worth it. Crotchless tights with skimpy knickers barely covering my swollen lips. I let my hands wander; gently caressing my small but perfectly formed rock hard upturned tits. I took a deep breath as my middle fingers circled the outline of my erect nipples. I checked that my short cropped T-shirt and much shorter soft leather mini skirt were in place before opening the car door and swinging my legs out; dropping my black leather knee length boots and four inch heels onto the gravel.

"Fuck!" I tried not to shout but big black dog had stuck his big black freezing nose straight into my crotch and licked. "Happy now?" I asked patting him on his head. He gave me one of those doggy looks and sat down like he was waiting for the main course. I could here some music coming from the back of the house. "Do something useful and go tell your dad I'm here, ok?" Needless to say he didn't; just kept looking at my knickers. I stood up before turning back into the car, grabbing my holdall and jacket before looking over my shoulder to see 'Blackey' eyeing up my bum. "That's enough for you young man or woman; whatever you are… lead on." I pointed in the direction of the music.

Before locking the car I opened the boot and took out my riding crop that I slid carefully down my right boot. "That's for you," I told the dog, "if your naughty, and for your dad if he's very good." I patted it before following my new friend around the corner of the house and onto a cobbled drive that led towards the even louder music.

I had only just slipped a B&H between my lips when the path opened up into a large courtyard. Alex was stood with his back to me holding a hosepipe blasting a jet of water at a monster of a black motorbike. Attached to the bike was a sidecar shaped like a bullet. Behind the first bike were two more bikes glistening in the bright sunshine and again fitted with very different looking sidecars. To the left of the bikes was an enormous garage with one of two doors fully open. Just in front of the garage stood an old looking portable radio blasting out some even older sounding tune. Anyway less of the f&f's and more of the man I had travelled all this way to see. His dark brown wavy hair flicked over the collar of his grey and white lumberjack style shirt. His sleeves were rolled up to the elbows showing off his strong well tanned forearms and his strong but gentle hands. Oh yes he had touched my hand on one of our regular coffee breaks at the show. I can't ever remember being as quiet; just sitting there puppy eyed listening to his stories. It turned out that Alex had lost his entire family at the age of seventeen. He raced motorbikes and was at a meeting in Scarborough. His mum, dad, sister and grandma were on their way to watch him race when their car was in an accident and they were all killed. I had cried myself to sleep every night since he told me the story. Since the accident he had filled his life doing anything and everything dangerous. Five years in the Royal Navy had taught him his diving skills that he now used as an instructor. He was also a qualified skydiver. The only thing he hadn't done well apart from making love that is was racing motorbikes. So how could somebody twenty-five years old and this beautiful be a virgin? Well even he didn't know other than to say that his mum had told him to be patient in love matters and that he would know when he met the right girl, and when it was the right time. Alex explained that he had filled his life so completely that he never really had the opportunity to reflect on the why's and why's.

I'm stood as if in a stuppa staring at his wonderful bum presented perfectly in his tight denims. The jeans dropped down to a luscious pair of knee length shiny black wellies that had been turned down an inch at the top. Rippling black rivers topped with milky white waterfalls…I gasped for breath as the blood surged around my body. I was fingering myself, rubbing away at my bulging clitoris when Blackey barked and Alex turned round.

"Hello Alex," I flattened my hand over the give-away bulge. "Have you got a light?" I slipped the cigarette carefully between my lips and tried to smile.

"Traci? What are you doing here?" I looked at my watch. "You said you would come around lunchtime."

"No actually you suggested I should come around lunchtime. I didn't say when I would arrive."

"Well a call might have been nice…I mean look at the state of me; unshaven, dirty jeans, wellies."

"Oh Alex the wellies are just fine…believe me they're hot!"

I dropped the hosepipe and quickly switched off the radio before turning to look at her…and what a sight! She was nothing like the girl I had met in Bangor. The skinny little girl in a bright red bikini and matching high heel shoes. Now her jet-black hair was tightly pulled back into a ponytail while the rest of her was… 'Catwoman'? Well her mischievous green eyes were the same, and her almost mean looking downy mouth…loaded with another cigarette. Oh yes and those slim but muscular legs that were somehow bow shaped. Actually more bow shaped than before in these shiny black leggings and kinky boots. She stood toes together with her right ankle pushed out like a naughty little girl being scolded. Yes it's definitely Traci!

"So how do I look?"

"You look ahhm…nice."

"NICE?…FUCKIN NICE?"

"No…you look lovely…you know…beautiful but…different from the show." I fought to find the right words.

"Beautiful will do to start with… Kiss?" I gave him the slow catwalk approach, showing off my assets. Alex leant forwards and gave me a peck on both cheeks. "Call that a kiss… I'll fuckin go now if that's all I can expect?" Really all I wanted to do was rip his clothes off, jump up legs apart and impale myself on him. Right now I would settle for a proper kiss. Alex squatted a little, puckered his lips and slowly advanced towards me. I tilted my head, opened my mouth and as we made contact rammed my tongue into his mouth while grabbing two handfuls of solid arse; digging my nails in as far as I could. Alex jumped back with a stunned expression on his face. "Nice to see you too," I laughed at his reaction. "Do you know that was our first kiss? My God I'll be shagging you next! Light?" I replaced the fag in the centre of my more pouted than ever lips.

"Traci – Bobby - Bobby – Traci."

"Don't worry were already fully acquainted; he's a better kisser than you as well." At that point Bobby or Blackey decided to lie down and pretend that he was going to sleep.

"Before you have your cigarette you can do me a favour. Be a good Traci and dry the seat and tank on the Vincent for me." I pointed to the bike that I had just hosed down. "There's a leather and towel on the AJS," I pointed again. "I'll pop in and make us a cuppa and clean myself up…ok?"

"Expresso?"

"Sorry will strong and black do?" Traci nodded her agreement.

"Comb your hair, wash your Dick, do what you like…just make sure your still wearing those rubber boots!"

I nodded my agreement.

I watched her grudgingly wiping down the bike and thought back to our time together in Wales. She was different to anybody male or female that I had ever met before. She was delicate yet exceptionally strong; vulnerable while appearing confident. She definitely had no inhibitions well sexual anyway. She could and would say the most shocking and extraordinary things as if they were matter of fact like. From anyone else her language would have appalled me but coming from her it seemed natural and acceptable. Most amazing though was her ability to keep me completely off balance, just like her arrival today. I had given her my address and phone number along with an open invitation to visit any Saturday around lunchtime. When she knew I had a collection of motorbikes she had invited herself to come and have a ride, being as she told me, an ex-biker herself. It appeared that during her time at college she had owned a 125cc Honda. One thing I did know was that from the time I left the boat show, without saying goodbye, to the present moment I had thought about her constantly. During the week I had even had a 'sticky' shower; not at all in my usual script. Maybe because Traci was so open and honest it had allowed me to talk; something I hadn't been able to do since my family died. It was like opening the floodgates; it all came rushing out. She took it all so well. I could see in her beautiful dark green eyes and gestures that she genuinely cared; yet take the sting out of it by telling me how much she admired my 'Big Nob' and what she considered doing with it. Just like the advert she was definitely 'Naughty but Nice'! Ah well better go out and face the music.

"I've dried the saddle and the leather jacket…"

"That leather jacket as you call it protects the petrol tank…"

"Let me finish…I've dried the leather jacket and the handlebars and this huge penis-like kick-starter pedal with this thick black rubber condom thing that I'm now going to jump on and fire this monster up!" I stood on the footrest and swung my left leg over the saddle and sat down. "Here do something with my bag," I swung the holdall towards him.

I quickly put the mugs of coffee down on the cobbles and threw her enormous heavy bag over my shoulder then firmly grasped her waist and lifted her off the bike.

"One thing at a time young lady…drink your coffee and smoke your ciggie; that bikes too big and I'll fire it up for you!" I knew before I had finished the lecture that I had said the wrong thing.

"Oh you think so do you?" Try and keep calm Traci I told myself. "Lighter…matches…boy scouts?" Again I positioned the fag.

"I'll take your bag in the house. You should find some matches in a jar on the work bench just inside the garage." I pointed to the bench. "There's a box of candles and an old oil lamp in case of a power cut."

"Hmm, think of everything don't we?" I said sarcastically.

"What's in this soddin bag…bricks…lead…what?"

"Toothbrush…bits and pieces…girlie things…"

"Toothbrush…are you staying somewhere?"

"I'm not staying 'somewhere' I'm sleeping here…in your fuckin bed! Where you are staying is…up to you."

"I'm supposed to be skydiving tomorrow morning…it's booked."

"Then go skydiving. I'll stay here with Blackey…or Bobby and play with the motorbikes."

"I'll give them a ring and cancel…ok?"

"Suit yourself," I concluded with a satisfied smile.

When she smiled and she just did she could light up a dark room. I skipped into the house dropping her bag on the kitchen table. "Yahooooo!" I whispered.

"Oh Alex!…Alex! What are these?" I held both hands in the air.

"Rubber gauntlets for changing the oil. Don't tell me…they're hot?"

"Are they? Don't you think they match my outfit?" I posed again hands on hips.

"Just make sure they're clean."
"They look filthy to me…wow!"

"You know what I mean." She rubbed both hands with the towel before sliding the middle finger of her right hand slowly between her lips. Then sticking out her tongue she flicked at the end of the finger. "God, what are you like?"

"Come on cuppa and a ciggie." I took off a glove took out another cigarette and placed the two between my lips.

"Oh no…I don't smoke."

"You used to, you told me remember…when you were at school?"

"A long time ago but not now."

I faked to strike the match on his stubble. "So where can I strike this?"

"Anywhere apart from my face."

I placed my hand on his shoulder, lifted my left boot and struck the match on the sole before lighting both cigarettes. "Here," I said placing one between his lips. He looked defiant and quickly took it out. "Go on, you don't need to inhale. Anyway I don't want you saying that I smell like an ashtray do I? Go on…one puff…please."

Alex slowly put the fag back to his lips and took a small drag. At that point I grabbed his balls! The explosive cough was sufficient to wake up Bobby who started to bark. "See it's easy, isn't it…just like old times." I said trying to run away.

"You bugger Traci!" In my attempt to grab her I managed to kick over my mug of coffee. She didn't get far and with my arm locked around her wasp-like waist I picked her up and pulled her hard against me.

"Oh yes please big boy…Grrrr!" For a moment I thought that he was going to take me there and then...and then Bloody Bobby stuck his nose in again and Alex put me down. "Bobby remember what I said." I patted the crop stuck out of my boot. "Sit!"

"Ok Bob," I gave him a tickle. "She doesn't mean it."

"Doesn't she?" I mumbled walking back to get my coffee. I leant against the black monster bike and took a mouthful followed by two long drags on the fag. "Ahhh," it worked wonders. Alex was actually smoking his cigarette.

"So what's that sticking out of your boot?" Traci slipped the riding crop out of her boot and tapped it repeatedly against her leg.

"I told your dog it was for him if he was bad and for you if you were very, very good."

She did that sexy pose again with her cigarette; taking a long slow drag on it and allowing the smoke to drift out of her open mouth and up her nose before gently blowing the smoke out through her mouth and nostrils simultaneously. I tried and failed badly.

"So these are the bikes you were telling me about? When you said bikes I thought you meant real bikes…you know? Honda…Kawasaki…Ducati? Not these medieval things with prams attached.

"Well Traci believe me these are real bikes, about fifty years old I'll grant, but still real bikes. They were my dad's bikes, he collected them and when we were kids he used to take us out for picnics. Me and sis in the 'pram', mum and dad on the bike and life was…gentle? No actually life was exciting. So which one do you want to ride?"

"That one," I pointed to the black iron horse with the black bullet sidecar.

"Thought so. That's the Vincent Black Prince with Steib Sidecar. 1000 cc's of attitude…a real beast of a motorbike. Ideal choice for a seven stone twenty two year old girl."

"Stop being fuckin sarcastic and move," I pushed past him heading for the beast. "What do I do with the fag?"

"Just throw it in the bucket." I threw my fag end in and held the bucket for her. " Just what are you proposing to do with the Vincent Traci?"

"Kick it up?" I asked equally sarcastically.

"I don't think so…and certainly not in those boots…not really designed for the job are they?"

Alex had pissed me off, but even I knew that trying to fire up my old 125cc Honda in these boots would be difficult. "Ok you must have another pair of wellies lying around somewhere."

"Sorry Traci but mum and sis's boots were thrown away years ago. Look I'll start the bikes and hopefully you'll be able to ride them…or," I wasn't sure what her reaction would be to my next suggestion. "I could ride and you could sit in the pram?" Bad decision. Traci's face turned white with rage.

"Fuck that!" I went for the bike. "Now watch and learn…this 'little girl' could kick-start a fuckin Jumbo Jet! And when I've started it …then Alex I'm going to kick-start you…deal?"

"We'll see" I replied quite confidently? "Wait a minute…wellington boots in the sidecar. Dad bought the AJS Series 31 combination from a guy who had stashed these wellies in the sidecar under the back seat." I pointed to the boots that I was wearing. "I think there was another box, you know, 'his and hers'?" I opened the door of the Busman sidecar and lifted the seat. There it was an old brown cardboard box with the original Co-operative shoe shop sticker; faded now but still in tact. I pulled off the lid and found a pair of white woollen socks. "Here have some wellie socks," I passed them to Traci who was eagerly looking over my shoulder. I lifted the course paper wrapping and there beneath lay a brand new fifty-year-old pair of rubber boots. I lifted one out and peeked inside. "What size are you Traci?"

"Six!" I felt like a kid again on Christmas morning.

"Seven!" I confirmed like we had just won at Bingo. "Good job the wellie socks were in then."

Give them to me Alex," I said pushing him out of the way. I grabbed both boots and hugged them, sliding my hands up and down the sensual rubber. "Traci's wellies, they're a present aren't they?" I kissed them before kissing Alex.

"Try them on first and see if they fit and calm down your getting all flushed." Traci was getting red blotches on her neck. She was just like a little girl in a sweet shop. Eventually she stopped cuddling them and stood them next to her boots.