Traci and Alex, and Bobby, and Bikes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look they're taller than my boots and these have four inch heels." I placed one boot alongside Alex's wellie. "They're bigger than yours!"

"Mine are turned down, but they'll drown you." Traci leant on the Vincent and unzipped both boots and placed her whip on the handlebars. She held up her right leg.

"Be a gentleman."

In pulling off her boot I couldn't help but notice two distinct mounds looking at me through the confines of the tiniest pair of black rubber knickers. Traci must have seen the look on my face.

"Do you like them…are they getting you hot? You're certainly getting me hot…these wellingtons are getting me hot. Maybe I used baking powder instead of talcum powder but I feel like I'm baking bread down here." I loaded my middle finger with saliva and slid it slowly up and down the middle of my bulging crack. My juices were gushing and my clit was ready to explode. "I'm saving the doughnut for you. Do you want a peek?"

I dropped her boot, grabbed Traci and slapped her bottom. "God your naughty," I whispered into her ear then kissed her gently on her neck. I was starting to get hot and sweaty and dizzy and very horny. I had never ever felt remotely like I did now and I hadn't a clue what to do about it. I think Traci felt my hands shaking.

"Quick give me a sock."

She slipped her foot into it, pulled the sock up to her knee before folding it back down again over her calf. She then took the wellie and slid her foot slowly down, deeper and deeper until her knee disappeared. She repeated the process with the second boot before standing in full pose.

"Perfection or what?" I did my catwalk for him before squatting down and hugging them again. "They do stick into the back of my legs a bit." I stood up and felt the back of my thighs. I was too hot so I took off my leather jacket and threw it over the saddle.

"Where's she gone Bobby…Have you eaten her you bad boy?" Bobby jumped up with a look of bewilderment.

"Very funny Alex. Tell you what, I feel bigger. They are my 'power boots'…I could definitely kick-start a Jumbo Jet in these beauties. Why do they not make wellington boots like this anymore?"

"They're beautiful…you're beautiful," I confirmed getting my first glimpse of her small but magnificently shaped breasts that fought to escape the confines of her skin-tight badly ripped T-shirt. "Now turn round and put your foot on the kick-starter pedal."

Alex supported me as I forced my foot up onto the pedal. When it landed he wrapped both arms around my waist and carefully turned down the top of my rubber boot about two inches at the front tapered to an inch at the back. It had created a deep hollow just under the turndown at the back of the wellie that hugged the back of my leg. I relaxed and leant back into him, massaging his bum with both hands. I could feel his dick pulsating inside his jeans. "Are you standing to attention for me Alex…we had better do something about that."

"Next!"

"Yes sir!" I lifted my other boot for him to dress. After returning my wellies to terra firma I turned and pushed him against the bike. "Don't say a word!" I ordered him. I slowly eased down his zip and teased my fingers around the base of his rock hard erection. "Thanks for my present…"

"You don't…"

"Shhhh," I put my left hand over his mouth. "It isn't for the wellies…this is for me…I really want to do this." Alex's face looked tortured and I desperately wanted to put him at ease. "I used to be a sword swallower in my spare time." I bit my bottom lip and gave him a wink…now to give him a wank. The men I had been with before would by now have two handfuls of hair pumping my face hard against their sweaty groin. Not Alex, he didn't know where to put his shaking hands. "Hold tight Alex were going in!" I smiled while prizing out his erection. "Oh Alex…Alex…Alex…that is fuckin gorgeous!" And it was. It must have been eight inches long and straight up like the smartest guard on parade. And the width of it…my eyes almost watered at the thought of it. "Listen Alex if I were Prime Minister I would pass a law that forbid you ever to hide that 'tower of delights' away." I leant over the saddle and grabbed a cushion off the sidecar seat, dropping in at his feet. "I'm going to kneel down now and say a prayer and thank him for what I am about to receive…ok?" I gently spread his legs and knelt down between them.

I sat there spellbound. Traci had carried me away on a magic carpet and I sure as hell didn't want to fall off now. She had told me not to speak… just as well as I couldn't speak. Every sinew in my body was on fire. It wasn't an attraction I had for this girl…I was in love with her. I wanted her more than I had wanted anything in my life. I wanted to pull her up and cuddle her but that was all I knew to do. No, if this was what Traci wanted then I wanted it to…actually I needed it…I longed for it. Her hand was so gentle as it moved slowly up and down my shaft; her eyes locked onto it then flicking up momentarily to see my reaction. I groaned and grasped the bike seat with my hands. When her eyes dropped back down she parted her lips stuck out her long slender tongue which she circulated around the groove between the foreskin and helmet. Now she opened her mouth and completely engulfed my bell end and sucked hard, her sunken cheeks more sunken than ever. I could hear her breathing heavily through her nose. Again she looked at me with those puppy dog eyes. Oh my God…Bobby! I looked and fortunately he was lay down in the shade.

Deeper…deeper, I had to force his cock slowly to the back of my mouth and on into my throat without upsetting him too much. I constantly checked on his reaction while pushing on. I started to gag but this was a natural occurrence. From here on in I needed to position my head and neck over his cock so had to abandon the eye contact and go for it. Coughing and gagging I soon forced Darth Vader's Hood deep into my throat, saliva now dripping off his balls and onto his jeans. I slipped my hand under his balls and started to gently massage the fluid into them. As my throat became accustomed to his cock, by slowly bouncing my head up and down on it I could start to fuck him. Before long I could feel him fucking me back his muscles seizing with every pelvic thrust…faster and faster. His body went into spasm and he tried to pull me off but I was having it all…down my throat. I slammed my head against him and held it firm, his cannon starting to explode…cumming…cumming…cumming…more and more…the fuckin lot! Alex cried out and grabbed my head.

I came back from a place I hadn't been before…heaven I think or as close to it as I would possibly ever get. Traci was locked onto me, motionless and I wasn't sure if I had killed her, choked her, even suffocated her with one of my climactic thrusts. Then suddenly she wretched and her head pulled back until she was left cradling the end of my cock between her lips. Her right hand went to work draining the last hot juices from my balls. She smiled and winked. Bobby who had been sat eagerly spectating the event now walked over and licked Traci full on the lips.

"Too late Bobby, I've done it," I patted him on the head.

"Has it all gone…" I pointed to my mouth.

I held the tip of my index finger against my chin and drew a line down over my throat and on down finishing at my stomach. "Yummy!"

I lifted her up and held her tightly against me before looking deep into her affectionate eyes. I kissed her long and hard our tongues playing a game of tig.

"Better do something with that," I looked down at his still rock hard dick. And while your there put the kettle on, I could murder a cuppa and I'm 'gagging'…"

"No wonder…I thought I'd killed you."

"Gagging for a fag…it's not that big!" He faked a sulk and forced his cock back into his jeans.

"Traci I'm not much of a host am I? You haven't seen the house yet. Do you want something to eat?"

"Thanks for asking but I've just eaten." I started rubbing my stomach. "No honestly a coffee will do." I watched him shake his head and turn towards the kitchen door Bobby in pursuit.

Good time to replenish the lippie. I loaded a B&H and a couple of matches between my lips, hung my jacket on one of the wing mirrors, picket up my crop and slid it down inside my left boot. Rubber gloves on, now let's have a look in the old mirror propped inside the garage. I had noticed it when looking for the matches. I posed in front of it checking out my new rubber boot look and I was impressed…sexy! Double sexy! "These boots were made for fuckin and that's just what they'll do! Come on Traci let's go kick some bike!"

I checked in the window to see if Alex was spying on me. He wasn't so headed straight for the first bike in line. I held the saddle while pulling up my left boot looking for a place to strike a match. Too much wrinkly tread on the sole so decided to plant my foot on the kick-starter and try striking it up the seam at the back. Third attempt and it cracked into life. I took a long drag and inhaled deeply before standing on the footrest. I swung my left foot over the saddle and sat down. Now how to fire this old bugger up? I looked at all the levers on the handlebars and all the knobs and piping under the petrol tank and decided just to give the thing a bloody good kick.

I stood at the kitchen door holding two mugs of coffee and watched her attempting to kick over the 750cc V Twin BSA. What a picture! Fag in mouth, black rubber gauntlets, black rubber tights and black rubber boots…a mass of shiny black rubber all in motion. Except there was no perceivable motion…well no kick-starting motion anyway. "Problem?" I asked with a hint of sarcasm.

I glared at him while trying desperately to force the kick-start pedal down. "No…no problem; my friends called me the 'Kick Chic', because I'm an expert at it…I told you that I could kick-start a…"

"Jumbo Jet…yes I know." I walked over with the coffee. "Traci can you kick-start one in gear?"

"Fuck off Alex…why did you leave it in gear?"

"God you look gorgeous when you're angry…here coffee."

I lifted my left leg back over the fuel tank, took the spare fag from behind my ear, "Watch and learn," I told him slowly pulling the match up the back of my wellie. "This time," I ripped it up again and it exploded into life just below my turndown. I lit the cigarette and handed it to him. "Here you need to relax now and conserve your strength for later."

"Go on then Traci…what's happening later?" She knew I couldn't resist the invitation.

"Well now I'm going to fire up these two bikes and then as a prize…wait for it…I'm going to kick-start the big black one and kick-start you at the same time."

"So why do I need the energy? It looks like you're going to be doing all the hard work."

"Just wait until I've got you going and warmed you up a bit."

"Well I hate to say it but you won't be firing up any bikes unless I give you a few tips on kick-starting British bikes." I had a puff on the ciggie and passed it to Traci. "Observe please." I turned to the AJS.

He wasn't, but sometimes he could appear a real pompous arse. Speaking of arses I positioned myself slightly behind Alex to get a perfect view of his derriere. I was trying to pay attention to what he was saying…honestly!

"Kick the bike from the side…more control!"

"Always put pedal in your instep…doesn't slip!"

"Hop up…squeeze de-compressor…stand up…don't hold handlebar with left hand…allow gravity…"

"Six to eight short kicks…throttle open!"

"Never take your foot off kick-starter!"

"Open fuel tap…tickle carburettors…turn engine over!"

Fuck me I'm horny! While he is tickling carburettors I'm tickling clit! Actually I'm rubbing away like a nympho, my eyes locked on his wellington boots! His kicking boot was a mass of sparkling black ripples running up and down and side to side. Deep troughs and craters are formed at the back as he constantly changes the angle of attack. Long slow kicks, short thrusting kicks and finally long breath-taking kicks that fired the bike into life. Fuck me I'm going to explode!

"Ok Traci…are you happy with that?" I revved the engine for her.

"Fuckin ecstatic! Alex I need a pee!"

"Through the kitchen…turn right and it's straight in front."

While he's pissing about with the bikes I need a piss…and some ice to cool me down and a glass of cold water…with ice!

I'm sat on his bog and for a blokes bog it's strangely very nice in hear. I hardly ever have orgasms but I came close then and that was just watching him. "Oh my beautiful wellies," I ran my hands up and down the warm tactile shafts of rubber…more ice needed. I was turned on to rubber about four years ago at college. It was a friend of mine called Anna, later to be known as Kinky Anna. I had given her a lift back to her flat on my Honda. I noticed her staring at me while I was giving the bike some wellie trying in vain to kick the bugger up. It turned out that Anna had a collection of twenty or more pairs of wellington boots in all colours and sizes. On top of that she had a range of vibrators, strap-on dildos, whips, handcuffs and nipple clamps enough to make any girls eyes water, and believe me she did! She had always looked so delicate, gentile and shy, but that look couldn't have been farther from the truth. Once started Anna was like a girl possessed. No tender girlie foreplay with her either; she liked it hard and rough. The tears along with my first orgasm came with me on the floor tied up doggy fashion. Anna was riding me with her pink Hunter boots wrapped around my thighs in some sort of wrestling lock; her heels pressing on the back of my wellies pinning my legs down. She was now free to hammer the monster strap-on deep into my vagina while pulling herself on 'cowboy-style' holding a handful of my hair. The grunting noises and verbal filth coming from her sweet innocent lips was mind blowing. Part way through the ordeal she lit me a cigarette and placed it between my lips where it stayed until I felt my lips burning. As bizarre as it seemed at the time, with the aid of her well lubricated fingers I ended up screaming and wondering if I had peed the floor. Yes Anna certainly opened my eyes to the charms of rubber boots, taught me how to smoke leaving the cigarette dangling between my lips and even gave me a crash course in deep-throating big rubber cocks. Well that's what you go to college for isn't it, to learn something? I flushed the loo clicked the press-studs on my rubber knickers, checked my face and hair and set off back ready for my action man.

I looked through a part open door and saw a large bright green framed photograph stood in the centre of the dining room table. I quietly opened the door and crept in. The photo was taken with Alex sat on a Suzuki racing bike in his blue and white racing leathers. He looked so young with a mass of long wavy hair, but still with that gorgeous boyish smile and those stunning dark blue eyes. Around the bike were a group of people that I instantly realised must have been his family. His mum and dad on one side looked so proud and on the other side his younger sister and their grandma. Tears were dripping onto the table and my hands shook uncontrollably. Was I looking at the last picture of them together? I quickly wiped the table with my arm and ran back to the bathroom.

"Have you missed me?" I walked back over to Alex carrying a large glass of Coke that I had found in the fridge.

"Are you ok, you've been a long time in the loo?"

"Sure, I've just been checking your fridge looking for a cold drink." I tried not to look into his eyes. "I could murder a fag; want one?" Alex was sat side-saddle on the BSA. I held out the packet.

"Absolutely not." Traci shrugged her shoulders, slipped another cigarette between her freshly glossed lips before firing up the match and lighting up. "Traci as a child did you by any chance have a dummy?"

"What sort of bloody question is that?" I took a drag removed the cigarette and blew the smoke into his face.

"It's just that you seem comfortable with something in your mouth." I tried to laugh realising what I had said.

" Didn't here you complaining before."

"Come here." I lifted her gently onto my knee. "Are you sure you're alright, you look tearful?"

"It's the smoke from the ciggie…it got into my eyes." Even my voice was shaky.

"Yes I did miss you…give me a kiss and a big cuddle." Her luscious lips met mine and I waited for her tongue to probe into my mouth but it didn't. She kissed me so tenderly so seductively I could feel my heart pounding against my ribs. I wondered if she could feel my erection through my jeans.

"Steady boy." I stroked his bulge. "And I missed you too." I slid off his legs. "Ah yes…the AJS?" I picked up the rubber gauntlets and walked to the bike. "You haven't left the bugger in gear again have you?"

"Would I do something so trivial?"

"It's in gear!" I pulled on the gauntlets and lifted my right boot onto the kick-starter making sure that the rubber fit snugly in my instep. I hopped up and bounced trying to kick the engine over. "Gears?"

"One up, three down." God I'm awful.

"Typical!" I climbed back down. I dropped my toe and my wellie 'popped' as I slid it under the gearshift. Clutch in…ease it up…'click'…again…'click'…again…nothing. Toe over…my wellie 'popped' again. Clutch…stamp. "Good." Foot back on kick-start…heave with right leg. "Nothing!"

"Try the de-compression lever, next to the clutch…"

"I know, you showed me before…now it's my turn thank you!" I hopped up again before squeezing the lever and bingo, it worked. I had time to take a long drag on my ciggie as I floated gracefully down in a long arc. My fall was accompanied by a long raucous hiss from the bike. "It sounds as if he doesn't like me!"

"He doesn't like anybody trying to kick him up. Just take your time and be careful. He can kick-back. When you give him a proper kick make sure you keep your leg bent. I don't want to be pulling you off the roof!"

"Ha ha…very funny. If he kicks me you won't believe what I will do!" I pulled the crop out of my boot and slid the loop over my hand. "Let's see who wins! Now AJ…"

"Yes!"

"Oh I forgot…you're AJ aren't you?"

"AJS if the want the whole title…Alex Johnson-Smythe."

"Alex Johnson-Smythe from Lancashire? You're fuckin kidding right?"

"Nope, that's my name…honest."

"Right AJS I'm going to enjoy this even more." I gave the saddle a crack with the crop. "You're a slave to my new wellington boots…and I'm on top!" Alex smiled and folded his arms. I started with a series of short thrusting kicks with the twist grip fully open. AJS grunted his defiance with every kick. I kept all my weight on his phallic dick as I leant over the saddle and opened the fuel tap. Locating the priming needle I injected him with fresh petrol, tickling his carburettor until it started to ooze out onto the cobbles. I let his dick rise a couple of clicks and then let my wellie go to work stiffening him up, eventually going rigid. Now I could stand on it. "Bucket!" I shouted taking the last drag on my ciggie. Alex obliged. "Sit down again and watch." Just a gentle jump was enough to kick him over, a puff of grey smoke wafting from the exhaust. Up three clicks this time; I repeated the process. "Ok," I let him up to ten to the hour and started to heave with my thigh muscles until he went hard. I jumped up onto him and pulled back on the twist grip. I leant forwards and squatted over the petrol tank and held the pose. Throwing my left boot up and back I transferred my weight back and down through my wellie and onto his cock. It gave way under the assault as I slammed it down against the stop. His heart started to beat momentarily as I snatched at the throttle. As another cloud of smoke burst from the exhaust he died on me. Not to worry I was just warming to the task. I don't know why but I pressed up the lever on the handlebars and let my thumb pump him with more lotion while my rubber boot slowly, relentlessly teased him until he went stiff pointing due North. "Alex! Ciggie and matches please."