Traci and Alex, and Bobby, and Bikes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Traci released my head from tunnelling duty I pulled out my wallet and gave it to her. "Be careful Traci, if you touch the end I think I might finish." She took off the gloves and did that thing again, biting her bottom lip with her fang.

"Ok tiger…something suitable. You have done well…something for every occasion in here. Hmmm perfect…delay." I bit at the plastic cover. "Take your mind off it and kick the bike up!"

"Traci, it's different from the other bikes, it's got electric ignition."

"Well switch the fucking thing on then…do something…tickle the fucker you're good at that…I can vouch for that!"

She put the teat between her lips and started to roll the condom from side to side, like girls do after they have just applied their lipstick. I felt behind me for the ignition key and turned it on, then tickled both carburettors. What was I doing? Traci positioned the end of the condom over my bell end and started to massage it with her fingers. "It feels cold and tingly."

"Good it's supposed to…it should help you last a bit longer. Alex if you feel you're going to cum too soon then tell me…ok?" I rolled the rubber down over his piston and started to put the gauntlets back on.

"Why do you have to wear the rubber gloves?"

"See those nails?" I showed him my long talon-like nails. "Do you want them ripping at your back…digging into your flesh…buried in your bum…huh? Anyway the gloves are hot!" I lay back onto the cushion, straddled his hips with my wellington boots, pushing my toes in pigeon fashion and pulled him towards me. "Come on big boy, it's time you made me squeal! Just be gentle with me…at first!" I held out my hands to accept his cock and direct it safely into port. It felt enormous…it was enormous, and it certainly made me open my mouth and make the ooooh sound! "Alex, you're in!" Slowly at first he advanced his hips towards me. Slow easy thrusts that made me shudder. I thanked God for the foreplay and for my already gushing pussy. Soon his hips were up to my knees and I could cross my feet behind him. Now I could urge him on…build up the rhythm…increase the speed…fuck…Fuck…FUCK! "FUCK!"

"Are you alright?" Traci's face was screwed up. She looked in agony. "Traci are…?"

"Oh yes…oh yes Alex…arrrrgh…yes…fuck it…fuck it!" Oh fuck I had to take my mind off it…oh God…I was going to cum. "Alex kick the fuckin bike…please! I'll play with your nipples…ugggh…and sing a bit…arrrrgh!" I started to pant like I was giving birth. Lick your fingers Traci and play with his fuckin nipples. I looked at his face, a picture of calm concentration and he was shagging the arse off me. My clit ready to explode my pussy about to blow! I pinched his nipples as hard as I could. At last his mouth twisted in pain. "Alex…stop!"

Traci's warm, wet quicksand had sucked me in and all I wanted to do was drown in her…now…always…forever. "No traci, please don't stop me…not now…I want to," I stuttered. "I want to…to fuck you…I want to love you forever, like this!"

I thought I heard him say the 'F' word…no. "Alex stop now!" I pinched his nose.

"Ouch!" I stopped.

"Quick, I need to turn round…you can take me from behind!" I held his rubber in place while he withdrew. "Good." I kicked him twice in my desperate attempt to get arse on. I stuck my hand through my legs and grabbed his nob and squatted onto it. Then I started to pant again. "Look I'll take the front footrest with my right foot, you take the kick-starter and Alex…please kick-start the thing! I'll do the twist grip, you can have the left handlebar, ok? Oh yes, and while you are…loving me, you can tickle my carburettor with this hand." I took his right hand and spit on his fingers. "Perfect…oh yes…perrrrfect!" At last he was fuckin me, and the bike!

I hadn't wanted to stop but somehow this position was better, deeper, more intense. Even having to try and kick-start a 1000cc motorbike at the same time didn't matter. I was away with the fairies and the fairies were very, very naughty! And now I could feel my penis…hot! The feeling was growing and I started shaking. I wanted to shout…loud! I have to keep going…kicking…concentrate Alex. "Compression!"

"Alex…kick it now…hard…go!" A tidal wave was surging up deep in my pussy. His cock was pounding me into raptures that I hadn't felt before. Not just my clit, but deep inside…so deep I thought my eyeballs would cum! More long slow pelvic thrusts…then a "CRACK!" As Vincent kicked-back my head slammed against the windshield.

"Now fire!" This was the time, I sensed it.

I placed my right boot quickly onto his and threw myself down with him. Vincent's heart rumbled as I resisted the temptation to snatch at the throttle. I closed my eyes and caressed him, gently tugging at his heartstrings and he responded with a roar!

Alex responded with a salvo of short staccato stabbing thrusts deep into pussy, his fingers wanking off my clit. The feeling was so intense, I felt like a crazed animal. "Now Alex…cum in me now!" I drove back at him as hard as I could, my body going into convulsion.

I could feel Traci's clitoris start to explode its hot sticky juices over my hand; and I wanted her. I pushed her down hard against the petrol tank and drew my penis back slowly as my buttocks seized in shock. As the sperm rushed to escape I thrust deep into her one final time, holding it in…deep…deeper! And I pushed up on her shoulders and roared our cumming!

I grabbed wildly at his bum as my vaginal contractions drained his balls into the rubber. I screamed and Alex roared…and Bobby barked. Alex collapsed on top of me as we both fought for air. "You're standing on my foot!"

"Oh sorry…I didn't know."

I turned my head. "Bobby your dad's squashing me to death."

"Sorry I…"

"Just kiss me Alex!" He did…beautifully.

"Better get the bucket." I carefully held onto the condom while he withdrew. "That's lucky, I thought you might have blown it apart." It slid off a treat. I popped a finger in and wiped it on his face. "It's good for the complexion."

My hand was still wet with Traci's cum, so I reciprocated the favour. "Touche!" She climbed off the bike and hit me in the face with the condom, then ran. "Get her Bobby!" Bobby headed her off before she reached the kitchen door. "That's the problem with wellington boots…you can't run." We both started to laugh.

I walked back over to him. "Give me my knickers." I leant into the sidecar. "A quick wash and a fag, then we're going for a ride."

"A quick wash…no fag and we're going for a short ride. Traci, will you let your hair down for me? It's too beautiful to be kept tied back"

"Ok, turn the bike off." He had never mentioned my hair before. He was my Prince Charming.

I just had time to move the bucket out of Bobby's reach and get myself tucked away when Traci reappeared. She looked more stunning than ever with her hair down. "Look at my shirt. How am I supposed to fasten it?"

"You've no imagination have you?" I tied a nice girlie bow at the front covering his belly button. "How's that?" Alex shook his head in disbelief. "Where are we going?"

"Just around our private road…about half a mile. We turn left here, down the hill, past the copse and the lake…"

"You've got a lake? You can take me fishing in the morning."

"We'll see. Anyway, past the lake, alongside the stream and then it meets the main drive that you came up earlier. Then back to the house."

"Right, I'm driving this one." I went back to the Vincent.

"No, I'm riding the Vincent and you're sitting behind me."

"No, no, no!" I lifted my foot onto the kick-start.

"Traci, that wasn't a question! You can ride one tomorrow…that's a promise, but now, you're the pillion."

"Well I'm starting it." I jumped up threw my left leg back and kicked it over…nothing! "The bloody key!"

I turned the ignition on.

"Thank you." I kicked it over slowly while tickling its bits, then jumped up onto it and gave it some wellie. "First time Alex…first kick! Did you see that?"

"She stood there proudly revving the engine." I climbed on and Traci grudgingly climbed on behind me. She wrapped her arms around my waist and snuggled her head into my back. "Come on Bobby!" He eagerly jumped into the sidecar and sat down.

"I'm wearing my wellies to bed tonight."

"We'll see."

"And you can wear your rubber diving suit if you like." He turned round and looked at me.

"And just what can we get up to with me in a diving suit?"

"Well it has a zip doesn't it?" I pulled at his jeans zip.

"No…diving suits don't have zips there!"

"So how do you have a pee…you must need to take a leak sometimes!"

"Traci that's the best part…that's why they call them wetsuits, they let water inside…cold water. So when you take a leak…warm water!" I grinned.

I let go of him and jumped back. "Yuck! Dirty…how dirty…you don't…you dirty sod!"

"Traci it's wee…it's mine…it stays mine and it flushes out while I'm diving.

"God!" I put my arms back round him and squeezed. "You are sleeping with me then?"

"Yes!"

"Alex…would you like me to pee on you…would it turn you on?"

"TRACI! I can't believe you said that." I grabbed the crop from her boot and caught her on her bum with it. "No, no, no…heaven forbid!"

"Ok…just asking. You can wear your wellies then"

"We'll…"

"See!" There was a clunk and the bike lurched forwards.

*

A short story by Traci Snodgrass.