Traci's Awakening

Story Info
Traci takes her first step toward becoming an exhibitionist
1.3k words
4
43.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRocket
JRocket
2 Followers

At the time, it didn't seem like much to me at all; but in retrospect, I believe that it was Traci's awakening as an exhibitionist.

Traci remained astride me, and the noise of our panting was all that I could hear as we rested in the afterglow of a frantic, teenage lovemaking session in the front of my rather elderly 1978 Buick Skylark. As I held her close to me, I could feel the pressure of her firm breasts against my chest. One of my favorite feelings.

Despite the sweat that covered us both, she pulled the old army blanket I kept in the back seat over her shoulders and tighter around us both.

Traci was just about everything that a high school girlfriend should be. She was a smidge more than 5'4", and had that slender but ripened look that girls get at that age, when their bodies have recently filled out into womanhood. She had lovely blue eyes, and her skin naturally maintained the golden tones of summer throughout the year. Her face was framed by natural, sandy-blond hair that was teased coquettishly in the style of the early 90’s.

As she rested her head on my shoulder, I gazed out the windshield at the moonlight that coolly glistened in the center of the small pond that marked the edge of her parents’ property out in the country. We were just out of high school and both lived with our parents, so we often came here when we wanted to be alone. Different parents, mind you. This didn’t take place in West Virginia!

Development had not yet encroached upon this small tract, but the seclusion was not absolute B backdoor lights of several houses could be seen through the partial cover the trees provided.

I could feel the slow deflation of my dick as the fury that had so recently coursed through my blood subsided into that sweaty stupor that sets in on a guy after he has popped. Not wanting to risk having the condom slip off inside her, I placed my hands on either side of her waist and gently eased her upward. She kissed my cheek as she rose off of me and slid over to the driver's side, wrapping herself protectively in the blanket as she moved.

The cooler air in the car felt good on my body as it was exposed to the night. I never liked the way the blanket trapped in the heat when we had sex, and I was glad to have it removed. Placing my hands behind my head, I curled my back and stretched out my legs.

She regarded my nude form with a sly smile. "That really doesn't bother you," she said, more matter-of-factly than anything else.

I answered her with a tilt of the head and a brief shrug of my shoulders. Truth is, I have never been bothered by my own nudity in a private setting like this. On nights when my parents weren't home, I would often strip naked and run outside, enjoying the giddy feeling of my heart pounding from the rush of adrenaline and hormones through me.

I turned my attention away from her and onto disposing of the sticky mess that was still wrapped around my penis. Pulling from the end, I slipped it off, with my other hand holding the opening to prevent my cum from dripping out.


I bent down and looked around the floor for the wrapper, intending to stuff the condom back into the pouch and hide it in under the seat until I could conceal it in the trash in the outdoor garbage can when I got home.

The wrapper was on the floor by the gas pedal, but as I leaned over to get it, Traci grabbed the condom out of my hand like it was the last glass of water on a hot summer day.

"Let me take care of this," she said, and she quickly opened the door and jumped out. She shut the door behind her, and before I could blink she was running toward the trees.

Her hips swayed back and forth, and I admired her tight, round ass as she ran into the night. I could barely make out the muscles in her legs as she ran into the darkness. I always felt her legs were her best feature; they were strong and lithe, toned from years of dance and exercise.

Despite my wide-eyed shock, I threw the blanket into the back seat and shifted over into the driver's seat to better see the fantastic show Traci was giving me.

I knew something of what she was feeling as the cool night caressed her body with its gentle breath. I thought of the tingle I felt in my loins when I ran naked through the woods behind my house. The ground was still wet from the springtime rains, and I could feel and hear in my mind the soft squoosh of the slick grass beneath her feet as she gracefully gaited away.

Traci ran with her shoulders hunched forward slightly, as if that could shield her nakedness from the world. As she reached the tree line, she crouched down in the darkness to bury the protective sheath in the topsoil. I could dimly see her at work in the distance, her hair blowing in the springtime breeze. As I watched, I could feel the stirrings of lust again, and my penis began to swell once more.

As she finished her work, she stood and began to walk briskly back to the car. As she approached, I could see that her rapid breathing and the motion of her running was making her ripe, orange-sized breasts bounce delightfully. Her reddish-brown nipples were reaching out like a pine tree on a mountainside; they were so sharp they could have pierced through metal.

She got to my door and looked at me through the window. Her pussy was right in front of my face, and I could tell that her mound and inner thighs were moist with her excitement. I am sure that the musky scent that was emanating from her could have driven me to a life of crime. I motioned for her to get in on the passenger side.

As she walked around the front of the car, she glanced over her shoulder away from me. She was outlined against the porch lights of the two houses near the property. As she moved her arm self-consciously over her breasts, I knew what she was thinking what she was thinking B is anyone in those houses watching me?

As she reached the door, I leaned over and opened it for her. If anyone had been looking, they certainly would have seen her full nakedness then, as the car's dome light fully illuminated her flushed chest and moistened pussy. She gasped as the bright light came on, and almost leapt into the car while slamming the door.


She scrambled over to where I was sitting and I embraced her in my arms. She was still breathing rapidly, but the night air had made her skin cold to the touch.

She leaned close to me, and I began to nuzzle the nape of her neck. I slowly brought my left hand across her butt and hip. I ran my fingers through her sparse, damp pubic hair, and then lightly rolled my index finger across her cleft. She was as wet as she had ever been, and she trembled at my touch. I lubricated my two fingers with her oils and inserted them into her steaming pussy. As my fingers entered her, she put her head back against the seat and released a throaty moan.

I licked her earlobe and languidly finger-fucked her. She shuddered and moaned again. "Do you think anyone saw me?" she softly whispered into my ear.

She reached out with her hand and grasped my fully-erect dick.

"I did," I replied.

JRocket
JRocket
2 Followers