Traci's Diary: Week 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroslit
eroslit
2,734 Followers

He put his hand on my leg and leaned far enough to kiss me. Shivers went through me when his hand touched my thigh. When it felt like he was going to lean back, I pressed harder against his mouth and we continued kissing. Pretty soon I was holding him by the back of his head.

He never touched me anywhere except on the leg, which disappointed me a little. When the kiss ended, he said, "Not bad for an old woman."

"Ryan," I cried out in mock disgust. "Don't make me show you what somebody my age can do."

He smiled. "Go ahead. Show me."

This time I moved closer to him. Our bodies were touching. I put my hand on his crotch and whispered in his ear, "I can make you harder than you've ever been before." I kissed his neck and moved my hand over his cock. I pushed against him until he fell backwards, my body going right with him.

I moved far enough to the side so that my hand could continue stroking his cock through his shorts. It was clearly harder now and straining against the material. Our lips met and I reached inside his shorts.

Ryan's cock was warm to the touch as I pulled it up until it pointed at his stomach. Not quite erect, I could still feel it throb. I was already impressed with his size.

I broke the kiss long enough to watch as I unsnapped and unzipped Ryan's shorts. I could see that he had briefs on underneath.

"Take off your shorts, Ryan," I told him.

I rolled off and laid next to him while he reached down and removed his shoes and shorts. When he laid back down I ran my palm over the bulge in his underwear. He was much harder.

I kissed him quickly and stood up next to the couch. Ryan was on his side, watching me without any expression on his face. I pulled off each of my shoes, then put my hands inside the bottom of my shirt. I reached up and cupped my breasts, closing my eyes as I played with the nipples.

Then I pulled the shirt up and lifted it over my head. I saw Ryan's eyes lock onto my breasts while I dropped the shirt. I ran my hands over them. The nipples ached for more attention.

I opened my shorts and pushed them down my legs. A small, red thong barely covered my pussy. I moved a little to the side when I kicked off the shorts, allowing just a glimpse at the side of my ass.

I stood in front of the boy for a few seconds.

"Let me see your cock, Ryan," I said calmly.

Without much hesitation, he put his thumbs under the waistband of his briefs and lowered them until his thick cock was revealed. He looked up at me, as if for a clue as to what to do next, but I just smiled back at him.

"Not bad for a young kid," I said.

He let the underwear cover himself back up again after making some sound of revolt.

"No," I demanded. "I want to see it."

This time he lowered the briefs and let them rest on his legs, the throbbing cock fully in view. I ran fingers over my pussy, pushing the material of my thong into the crack of my cunt. After touching my clit, I slowly started to remove my underwear. My eyes never left Ryan's cock and his eyes never left my pussy.

Once I was naked, I stepped towards the couch and pulled off Ryan's briefs. I refrained from touching his cock, but I desperately wanted to.

"Sit up," I told him. He quickly obeyed.

I pulled off his shirt. His face was just inches from my chest. I leaned over just enough for him to put his mouth on one of my breasts.

The boy's hands reached around me as he gently licked, then sucked, my breast. A moment later he did the same to the other breast. My entire body could feel the result of his tongue stabbing at my nipples and his mouth around my tits.

I was thrilled to feel his hands move down my back and rest on my ass. His fingers squeezed me tenderly. I could feel the wetness build in my pussy.

I looked down and saw Ryan's cock sticking straight up. It was possibly the biggest, hardest cock I'd ever seen. I knew then that I had to have him inside me.

I put my hands on his shoulders and pushed him back. He slumped against the back of the couch, his hands at his side and his cock pointing up at me. I certainly didn't need to make him any harder, but I wanted that cock in my mouth.

I knelt down and put it in my hand, kissing the tip lightly. Then I licked the cock from the base to the tip before wrapping my lips around it and sucking. It felt huge. It WAS huge.

My cunt screamed for attention so I stood back up. Then I put my knees on the couch, straddling the boy's lap. I reached down and placed Ryan's cock at the entrance to my cunt. This was going to be great, I thought to myself.

I gradually lowered my body until I felt him entering me. The tip was easy, but as soon as the shaft of his cock began to push inside me I could feel the sides of my cunt reach their limits. The next few seconds were pure heaven. I'd never felt anything like it. When he was finally all the way in, I was afraid to move. I didn't want to lose that feeling.

But as he began pumping the cock up and down and I felt it filling my body, whole new sensations took over. Soon, all I wanted to do was make this boy as happy as he was making me.

Ryan put his hands on my ass again. He watched my tits sway up and down with our movements. I pulled his head to me and he sucked my tits once more.

When he was done I leaned back and let him watch me play with my clit. I was ready to cum.

"That's it, Ryan. Fuck me. Make me cum," I said.

I rubbed harder and felt an orgasm about to start.

"C'mon, Traci," Ryan said.

"Yes. Yes," I screamed.

I heard his legs hitting against my ass as I started to cum. I felt his cock deep inside me. My entire body shook from the built-up excitement of the evening. I came long and loud. I begged him to keep fucking me while my orgasm continued on and on.

Ryan held me by the ass the entire time, gripping tightly but not hurting me. I rubbed my clit some more when my orgasm died down, and I managed to shudder a few more times at the end of the orgasm.

That was when I heard Ryan grunt and feel the first liquid spew from his cock. He grabbed my tits and began to cum.

"Yes, Ryan. C'mon," I said. "Cum inside me."

He moaned and grunted with each thrust of his cock. Cum poured out of it and he slid easily in and out of my cunt. His fingers wrapped tightly around my breasts.

"Keep going. Keep fucking me," I urged him.

He thrust harder. I thought his cock would burst through my insides, but it felt great. I rode him as well as I could, squeezing him with my cunt.

He seemed to cum forever. Then I felt him getting softer and his actions slow. I fell forward into his arms and his limp cock slipped out of me.

"Oh, my God," I said softly. "That was great."

Ryan was quiet. Then he said, "Not bad."

We laughed and collapsed onto our sides. We would fuck again that evening. It wasn't bad, either.

Monday, January 31, 2005

I need to quit going to the athletic club. I come out of there so horny I can't stand it. There are a lot of cute young women that go to my club, all of whom have the cutest little butts. I do the treadmills. Not because I like to walk or run that much, but I can watch more butts on the treadmills.

In the winter you get a lot of long sweats. But every now and then you get the little running shorts that give you a pretty good idea of what the ass would like uncovered. And if you don't have to see the girl's face, she can be ugly and you can still enjoy a great ass.

Am I the only one that looks at girls asses in the gym? Geez. I hope not.

Then there's the showers. Why do only the fat chicks take showers in there? I want to stare at a naked babe for a minute or two. Is that too much to ask?

Actually, I want to feel their clit in my mouth and their ass in my hand while I make them cum. I want to hear them scream and watch their body squirm when they are done and I won't let them go.

I need a private gym at home. I need a treadmill so that I can run on it naked with a beautiful, young babe watching me. She's naked too and using one of my favorite dildos while I exercise.

She brings herself close to cumming, then stops and watches me some more. She plays with her tits before starting to fuck herself again with my toy. Each time she gets closer.

Finally, she cries out as she cums. I watch her hips rise and fall, the dildo disappearing deeper into her cunt. I keep running, my tits and ass bouncing for her viewing pleasure. She's still cumming a minute later.

When it gets quiet and she's slouched down in the couch, I get off the machine and walk over to her. I get on the couch and place my pussy over her face. She eats me until I cum, my juices flowing onto her face.

We take a shower after that and go into the bedroom. It's time to exercise together.

eroslit
eroslit
2,734 Followers