Traci's Earring

Story Info
Trans and a bi meet in a bar and have a luscious night.
3.6k words
4.55
18k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johnson69
johnson69
71 Followers

I found Traci's pierced earring on the floorboard of my car when I got in it this morning. It was a small dangling silver ankh with turquoise inlay centered in the line of the cross throughout the shape. The sight of this icon, the crux ansata, flooded my head and body with memories of the past evening and early morning. The little cross moved feelings in my body that were like the first hormonal flush of puppy love in puberty: that inexplicable cellular joy that permeated the entire body when you were in the presence of your first love. That feeling was an extension of the same feeling you got during your first unexpected orgasm as you sat in your private place with your dick in your hand. You had no conscious knowledge of why you were playing with your penis, but a will to joy brought you here and woke you up just as that sweet milky, sticky substance leaked pleasurably from the small hole in the head of your cock. Oh, how do I make this happen again?

The chemicals raging in my young body were always bringing me to consciousness of a position, for which I had no knowledge of the path that brought me there. Once I awoke to find my hand on a girl's breast and my surprise only increased when I felt her total receptiveness in her hand covering my hand with encouragement. Another time I was surprised to find my lips pressed against her lips and my hand was under her dress fondling her vulva. The feelings of all of these first joy filled moments were what I felt when I looked at that dangling silver ankh and thought of how Traci and Gina had filled my evening the previous night.

My chase for escape and ecstasy had brought me to my final stop in a night of unfulfilled cruising, with an alcohol induced otherworldly consciousness, to a plain old bar. Unfulfilled cruising didn't ruin the peace of my otherworldly consciousness, and I expected nothing more that evening. I sat at the bar patiently sipping a drink without any idea that serendipity was afoot.

Two lovely ladies walked into the bar and were at the other end of the sparsely populated room talking to the bartender. I just watched them with no particular thought in my mind other than just to enjoy the sight - like inspecting a painting in a thorough and detailed manner. These two had no hint of manliness on their canvas and my eyes became so intrigued by this portrait as my eyes were drawn to every part of this vision.

Traci and Gina had drinks in their hands. I got the bartender's attention and when he came to me, I said, "Please give those ladies my compliments and another drink on me." He did as I had asked and I retreated into my own reverie again.

It was maybe minutes later, I don't know, but I became conscious of these two ladies standing on either side of me. They were apparently amused at my reverie and said nothing, but just watched me until awareness overtook me and I noticed their presence.

"You're back with us, I see," said the nearly six foot tall intoxicating Taci.

They were each pressed against my side and tall Traci had her arm rested on my shoulder with her hand hanging down with her finger tracing my nipple under my shirt.

"Ladies, I'm sorry if you misunderstood. I don't have any money, but I just had to acknowledge in some small way your lovely presence."

"You don't need any money. As a matter of fact, we'll each buy you a dink," Traci said.

So we stood there at the bar drinking several more rounds. My reverie never subsided but intensified in the presence of my lovely company. Some things are best appreciated from afar, but these two trans were more intoxicating the closer their presence. Traci and Gina had been long time friends until Traci moved somewhere in the North East, and she was now down here on vacation to see her good friend Gina. I learned a great deal about them, although I don't know how since all I remember was drinking in their luscious presence.

Gina was shorter and just as lovely as Traci. They were both enticingly shaped and not heavily made up like a cross-dresser might be, but they had lovely, smooth, unblemished skin. After my earlier resignation to an unsuccessful night of cruising, serendipity had put me in the company of two lovely and personable ladies who were in no rush to do anything but enjoy themselves right here.

I remember saying, "I need to use the bathroom." I don't remember walking to the bathroom. All I remember was that I became conscious of standing in front of a toilet pissing. Gina was on one side of me with her halter-top pulled down showing off her firm little tits.

"Go ahead, you can play with them. They're real."

On the other side stood Traci with her lovely cock out taking a piss also. I was instantly infatuated with her large cock. As the pee flowed out I imagined cum flowing out. Gina was pressed up behind me with her hands on my hips and my hand had automatically moved to Traci's dick. I held it in my hand and felt the weight of the flesh in my hands. It always excited me to feel the weight of flesh in my hands. It could be a penis, or firm breasts, or my hand cupped around a lovely vulva. I loved flesh pressed against flesh.

Traci's uncut dick was straight and with enough girth that my hand could just wrap around it and touch thumb to finger. Unbeknownst to me Gina and Traci were out to get Traci a man tonight. Gina was flying wing.

I became aware that Gina was gone and Traci and I were outside leaning against my truck. She was telling me how soft my ass was. Soft or not, my ass was flat and I always envied those bubble-butt cowboys that could wear their jeans without a belt to hold them up. She started playing with my nipples through my shirt again.

"Are your nipples always this hard?"

"Yes. A lot of training gets them to stand out hard all of the time. They're always ready. If you pull them hard and twist them in just the right way my knees fall to the floor and my mouth opens."

"Oh! We're definitely going to use that trick. What other tricks do you do?"

"Traci, we just met but it seems that I'm willing to learn any trick you want me to."

Traci just chuckled and got into the passenger's seat, and I asked, "Are we going somewhere?"

"I thought you wanted to learn some more tricks," she said. "Was I wrong?"

I got in the driver's seat and said, "Which way?"

"Not far. I'm staying at a friends."

We went to an old apartment building in a gentrified area of downtown. The rooms were large and the ceilings high with large double hung windows and old single pane glass in six by six squares. The floors were old wide heart pine that had been refinished with urethane. There were several people sitting around and introductions were made, although, my reverie was now just a drunken stupor, so my awareness of a time line and happenings was deficient.

I was aware of and distinctly remember with all clarity that Traci and I were standing face to face in a bedroom. I realized that she already had my shirt half unbuttoned and was working on finishing the task.

"Are you taking advantage of my impaired state?" I asked.

"You aren't that impaired, and I can sop if you say so."

"I would have to be plumb out of my mind if I wanted you to stop. You have my full attention. I have never wanted to be someplace more than I want to be here with you right now." I started to unbutton Traci's blouse and she told me to just relax and she would take care of everything.

My shirt had simply fallen off of my body when Traci had finished unbuttoning it. I was standing upright, but I was so relaxed with my arms hanging by my side that they gave no resistance to the weight of my shirt as it fell to the floor. Traci was so nice and comfortable to be around, and I was so taken with her that I had no desire other than what she wanted of me.

Her finger was flicking and playing with my right nipple as she moved her face toward me and began nibbling on my other nipple. There seems to be a nerve that goes directly from my nipples to my cock because I feel a tingle in my cock as soon as somebody starts to play with my nipples. Traci gave me more than a tingle as she toyed with my nipples since I could feel my cock start to swell in my pants. It usually took more stimulation to get a rise out of me, but Traci had the key. Traci started to twist and pull my nipples and she noticed that the harder she played with them, the more I moaned in pleasure. Before long I had fallen to my knees with my face in front of Traci waiting for her to reveal that magnificent cock. I became aware that I had been craving that cock since I had it in my hands earlier that night.

Traci saw my expectation as my mouth was watering almost to the point of drooling. She raised her skirt and pulled her panties aside to allow that wonderful uncut cock the freedom to face me.

"I see you were telling the truth about that trick with your nipples." As she said this she continued to pull and stretch my nipples as far as she could. She twisted as far as her grip would allow and she heard my moans as my head fell toward that cock. I worked my tongue around the tip of the head and pushed my tongue in that hole from which I anticipated joyful shots of cum. At each revolution around the head I moved my tongue farther under the foreskin and up the glans.

I pulled my tongue back and wrapped my lips around the entire head as I sucked and stretched the foreskin out over the head. I flicked the foreskin with my tongue as I kept it stretched out, and I would occasionally shoot my tongue into the elongated foreskin until it caressed the tip of the head and the frenulum. As I continued this playfulness with the head and foreskin, Traci could sense my submission to her physical pleasure.

"Run your lips down the shaft and take my balls into your mouth."

I did as commanded and lubricated the shaft as I moved my lips down to the loose ball sack. My mouth was so excited that there was no lack of saliva and I easily sucked one testicle into my mouth, and as I swirled my tongue around it, Traci pushed the other ball into my mouth. My mouth was so full that saliva drooled out of the corners of my mouth.

"We're going to have to do something with all of that saliva," Traci said, "and I know just ho to use it."

A muffle assent was all I could manage. I knew that after Traci was finished with my mouth this luscious cock was going to be balls deep into my ass. The thought only exited me more and the mouth-watering task at hand continued to cause more saliva to flow. So far, I had only the head of this cock in my mouth and these two balls were currently occupying the space that would soon be trying hold this nine-inch cock. Traci seemed as contented with this situation as I was. Traci put her hand at my mouth and started pulling that ball sack out of my mouth. With her hand wrapped around her scrotum Traci started to push and pull her balls in and out of my mouth. Her other hand on top of my head she moved and angled my head as she pleased. All I could think was that serendipity had been good to me this evening.

Traci released her scrotum and put one hand on each side of my head.

"Are you ready?"

Before I could speak the little bit of cock head that was peeking out of the foreskin was at my wet lips and gliding into my mouth. Traci went in a little and then pulled out. In and out, in and out, each time pushing in a little farther as my mouth lubricated the shaft. She felt the resistance of my throat long before the base of this cock got to my mouth, but each time was a little closer. This cock was deeper than any cock had been into my throat. Try as I might, I had little control over my gag reflex. But, Traci was so smooth and timely that I could feel the head of her cock as it pressed against the back of my throat with slow even strokes. Traci's hands on my head were firm and I submitted to every slight movement. What kind of ecstasy is it when your enjoyment is pleasuring another person.

Who knows how much time passed as I worshiped this cock with my mouth and my throat. I traced the head with my tongue on the outside of the foreskin, I twirled my tongue on the head under the foreskin, and worked up and down the shaft with my lips. I submitted when Traci pushed her balls into my mouth and pulled them in and out. Pleasure and joy was expressed in all of Traci's movements and vocalizations. All of that had me so turned on that my hard dick was leaking pre-cum, and I had yet to touch my dick. My cock was edging just from the excitement I felt by pleasuring someone else's dick.

I found myself lying facedown on old wooden floor and I could feel here body hovering above me. She grazed my skin ever so lightly with her firm breasts and I could feel her cock tracing her movement over me. At times the full length of her body would just touch me as she held herself above me fully stretched out. I was shaking in anticipation as I felt the cold hard floor under me ,and Traci's hot body was teasing me above.

Then I felt the weight of her body starting press on me and I could feel her as pumped her hips so that her cock was rubbing my ass. This drove my body to such excitement and pleasure that I was audibly moaning. It must have been loud because she put her hand over my mouth.

"The neighbors downstairs can hear."

As I felt Traci's cock I could feel my hips arch upwards automatically. I don't know when she had put on the condom and lube but I could feel the well-lubed cock sliding between my cheeks. Traci could have done this all night long if she'd wanted. It was so sensual that I probably would have come without penetrating me stimulating my prostate. But I also longed for and anticipated that feeling of enjambment. I was not to be disappointed. I felt Traci pushing the head of her dick around until she found that spot that started to give way under the pressure.

I could feel the head pressing against the sphincter. Every time I get fucked in the ass, as soon as I start to feel that pressure, I remember the first time my lover put his dick in my ass, and the pressure was so painful, but once the head past the sphincter it was an entirely different feeling that soon became pleasure. Now, as I felt the head of Traci's cock push past that point, the anticipation of pleasure to come caused me to sigh and moan. Traci covered my mouth but realized it was of little use.

Traci started slow and easy. She pushed her cock in a little very slowly and then pulled it out, but not all the way. Every time she would go a little deeper and then back out. In and out, in and out, each time a little deeper. The feeling of enjambment was so comforting and the in and out stimulated my prostate, as though it needed more stimulation. I'd been leaking pre-cum since I had this gorgeous dick in my mouth to my throat, and all the while Traci was working my nipples. My cock had been edging before Traci's cock was brushing against my prostate.

The in and out stopped and Traci just left her cock inside of me.

"That's nine inches, Jed, it's balls deep."

The moan of ecstasy erupted automatically and I felt a joyful spurt of cum shoot from my cock. Nine inches had never been so sweet and easy in my ass.

"I think I'm in love," I said to Traci. She just laughed.

"It'll pass."

Traci started pull in and out again, but now she was increasing the rate. It was smooth and comfortable. When she felt my hips push up against her and my hands tried to reach up and grab her hips, she knew I was there for whatever se wanted. The thrusts got faster and longer. She came to the point of pulling that cock all the way out and then shoving it back in all the way. Then some shorter thrusts and it would start all over again.

"Traci, may I ride on top?"

"What? Am I not working you enough?"

"You are wonderful, but I don't want to leak cum all over the floor." Once on top, I slid down on that cock enjoying every inch as it slid inside of me. As I rode, Traci would thrust to get that extra little push so that I was tight against her pelvis. Traci gave no sign of wearing out and I am usually long-lasting, but I had been on the verge of shooting cum for awhile now. I was riding her cock and my balls and dick were riding rhythmically on her belly. This thrill was new to me. Traci saw me riding her cock euphorically.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" As she said that, she grabbed my hips tightly with her thumbs stretching to reach my groin. She held on tightly, made a deep thrust, held it, and then pulled out slowly, and one more thrust in. I shot cum all over her belly and up on her tits. I leaned forward and started licking the cum off of her tits. I licked the cum and played with her nipples. I slid down to lick the um on her belly, and as her cock slid out as I moved down, more cum oozed out of my cock. I loved to play with cum on sweaty flesh. I licked across her belly and down her sides where some had run.

I had slid down far enough that I was all the way off of her cock and I kept working my way down until I was at her hips and pelvis and cock. I pulled the condom off and continued to kiss and lick her belly, groin, under her scrotum, and the base of that magnificent cock. When I put my mouth on her cock I could feel it plump up a little with excitement. I would worship this cock until joyful spurts of semen erupted. My own cum was in my mouth and it lubricated every spot I was loving. I could feel her cock get fully engorged again, and the skin on the head was tight, and more of the head naturally stuck out beyond the foreskin.

As I sucked on the head and shaft I sucked up the pre-cum that had been oozing out and running down the shaft. This excited Traci more and there was a shot of cum that popped out and ran down the shaft and onto my busy lips. I quickly moved up the shaft. I didn't want to miss any of the ecstasy shooting out. As I got to the head with my open mouth, I was just in time to get another eruption that hit the roof of my mouth. I closed down on the head with my mouth so as to contain any more semen flowing out.

"Don't worry Jed, There's more."

I took this encouragement to heart and started worshiping this luscious cock as if we were starting all over. Traci had several orgasms with large loads, and I treated everyone with the same adoring, loving attention. Even though I had cum once, I had never masturbated and I was ready shoot joy everywhere. I kneeled there with my legs straddling one of Traci's legs and began to stroke my dick. I clenched my legs tight and drew Traci's leg up under me so that her knee was just behind my scrotum in the sweet spot. There was so much cum still pocketed in my mouth that I had plenty of lubrication to spit on my cock. This exited me more.

Shortly, I was spraying cum on Traci. The sight of cum shooting onto her body excited me. The thought that I would get to clean it up made me cum more.

I guess I'll go take this earring back to Traci and see what's up.

johnson69
johnson69
71 Followers