Traci's First BBC Ch. 02

Story Info
It all started so simple.
4k words
4.59
67.9k
61

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the week went on, there was a sexual electricity in the air between Traci and I that lingered. We made love everyday but Luke was not mentioned once. It seemed that we were both too afraid of what may happen and how we both would handle it. I let my thoughts reside that Tracy had decided not to do anything but did not want to hurt my feelings. When Thursday finally rolled around, I could not sleep very well, I got up early and left for the office after showering, leaving Traci sleeping contently.

About 10:30 in the morning, I got a text from Traci stating what did you think of what I did after you left this morning. I text her a question mark. I about dropped my phone when she sent a picture of her favorite black dildo stuff deep inside of her very wet pussy. This was followed up with a short video of her fucking it and playing with her clit. My cock was instantly hard and I hoped that nobody came into my office because it would be hard to cover it up. She then sent another text stating that she wanted me to come home at noon and make love to her. I said I would gladly be there and that my cock was as hard as a rock.

As I drove home, my mind was a whirl that maybe she would be willing to go through with it tonight. When I got into our bedroom, Traci was already on the bed masturbating again with the toy. I snuggled up alongside her and asked what got her motor running like this. She smiled and told me that Luke's cock felt so good inside of her as she pushed him deep inside of her. I slid down and start to lick her clit and fuck her with the toy. She soon was nearing an orgasm so I slowed my tongue down and asked her where her mind was at. She said thinking about Luke fucking her tonight with his big black cock. I let my tongue slowly start to lick her again as she exploded into a huge orgasm. As soon as her breathing slowed down, I was on top of her fucking her hard as I was so excited about the news. I told her that I couldn't wait to watch and with those words, I lost control and dumped my load deep inside of her.

When I caught my breath, we both were laying there in silence when she finally spoke. She told me that she was not ready to actually do it but she was loving the fantasy. I kissed her and told her that I would never push her to do anything that she was not comfortable with. She kissed me back and told me how sweet I was and thank you for understanding. I then told her that if she changed her mind and that she wanted to do any part of the dream, that is was fine with me and that I would love it. She gave me a strange look and I told her again, only if she was comfortable. She kissed me and said that we had better get back to work.

The afternoon drug on but I was smiling when I got a text from Traci telling me that her mom was taking the kids overnight. Then Luke texted asking what time should he get there. I told him I was leaving the office early to get a start and that I would be home around 5 but to come whenever it worked for him. He texted back a smiley face and asked what time Traci would be there. I decided to be a little daring and I sent him a picture of her in a bikini in the backyard from a few weeks prior. I told him he could not tell her that I did that. All of his following texts were about how hot she was and how lucky I was. I told him that he was free to tease her tonight and to see how she responded. He said he would be happy to flirt with her. I got home early and changed to start working, my mind so not on the landscaping but what possibly was going to happen. I wondered if Traci elected to do nothing, would I be OK? So much to think about as I went out back to work. About 5:30 Luke showed up and cussed at me that I had to pick the hottest day of the year to do this job. Little did he know that I actually looked at the weather and picked Thursday since it was supposed to be so hot that I figured there would be a greater chance of Traci wearing something sexy or Luke taking off his shirt.

Luke and I dug into it and Traci still was not home, I then started to wonder if she totally chickened out at all. Soon enough though Traci showed up out back with her summer dress on that she wore to work. She looked amazing in it with her beautiful petite body filling it out perfectly. Luke looked at her and told her how amazing she looked but if she was going to help us, she sure the hell had better change. She lingered around and said she felt bad how hot it was. It was about that time that Luke said he couldn't take it any longer and he stripped off his shirt. I saw her jaw drop and she gazed onto his perfectly muscled body with a full six pack of abs. He was now wearing flip flops and shorts only. Traci then asked me to take off my shirt so she had two amazingly handsome sexy guys to look at. I am in good shape but nothing compared to Luke but I stripped off my shirt and we went back to work. Traci said she was going to change and be back out.

I knew that I would be able to gauge the odds of something happening by what she wore out. Would it be a standard tee shirt and basketball shorts? What she normally wears when she is outside working because she always worried about neighbors watching her. I got my answer about 10 minutes later when she came out wearing very short daisy dukes and a camisole with a very obvious no bra. Even though it was very hot, her nipples were large and hard because she was trying to carry three margaritas and their wetness was brushing against her breasts. She whistled and said, I need my strippers to take a break and enjoy a drink with her. We all laughed and got our glasses from her.

Because of all of the heat, we all drank our drinks faster than we should have but they tasted too good and refreshing. When we finished, she said that we had better get back to work because she wanted to watch our muscles in action. As she took a seat on a rock to watch. Soon she got up, grabbed our glasses and headed back in the house. When she left, I laughed and told Luke that I think she is trying to get us drunk and take advantage of both of us. He got a weird look and asked me, What if something did happen, would I be OK with it. I looked at him and told him that I thought I would be. He smiled and went back to work.

Traci was soon back out with us once again carrying three more drinks and nipping out. When Luke wasn't looking, she winked and smiled at me. She looked so hot that I felt my cock getting hard. Luke and I took a quick break sipped on our drinks and then he started to give her crap about how big her nipples were and how he liked big nipples. Traci blushed in the heat and told us to get back to work. Soon enough, she was down on her hands and knees looking for leaks with us where there used to be rocks. I watched as she got closer to Luke giving him a perfect view down her lose shirt to her amazing firm breasts and nipples. I watched as he quit working and just kept looking at them. The sexual tension was getting so high, soon she got up and went in the house. She came back out about five minutes later and sat down on a large rock near us. As she sipped her drink, I noticed that she was opening her legs and closing them. I noticed that she had my favorite thong on and when her legs would open, I could see there was wetness on the fabric. I could see Luke taking quick looks trying not to get caught. He got up to go into the garage to get a smaller digging tool, when he walked away, I reached over and slide a finger inside of her incredibly wet pussy. She moaned and closed her eyes.

I soon was startled to notice that Luke was coming back, I hurried up and pulled my fingers out of her just as he arrived. I glanced back over and noticed that now one of her labia was completely exposed since her shorts were so short. She totally did not notice that she now was flashing her pussy to both of us. I let him enjoy it and when he wasn't looking, motioned my eyes to her to look down. She did, she got a huge smile and then moved the crotch over even more to expose herself. I could see the wetness gathering and how puffed up her labia were. She definitely was in the mood now.

Traci got up and told us that she was going to get her strippers another round of drinks as she grabbed our glasses and headed in. As soon as she was gone, Luke asked me if she was hitting on him. I told him quickly about the dream I had and that I had shared it with her. He asked me if she liked it and I told him that she had her best orgasm ever. I went on to tell him about the black dildos that we have but she had said it will never happen. He smiled and asked, what if it did, I told him that it would have to be our secret and he couldn't tell anybody ever. He promised that he never would tell anybody and we shook sweaty hands. We were greeted again by a tipsy Traci as we took our drinks. She sat down on a rock facing Luke and that is when I noticed she now had no underwear on and her crotch was exposed to him. All he could do was look at her in awe. He stood up and there was no way that he was going to hide his large erection. Traci's eyes bulged as she looked at. There was a sensual quietness that settled over all of us.

That is when I spoke up and I asked Luke if he would show Traci his cock. He smiled, looked around and slowly lowered his shorts. His cock sprung up showing that it was about eight inches long but it had massive girth to it. Traci's mouth fell open and told him that it was amazing. He asked her if she wanted to touch it, she smiled and leaned forward. As she started to stroke him slowly, she was taking into account every detail about it. She told him again that it was amazing. He laughed and told her thank you. I knelt beside her and started to finger her pussy. The wetness was unbelievable. It literally was running down her legs as she was so horny. I looked around and I asked them both to come to the bedroom so we could get some privacy. Luke pulled his shorts back up as we all heading inside. When we got to the bedroom, Luke excused himself to take a leak. Traci and I started kissing and she broke the kiss away and looked at me very seriously, she asked, am I 100% sure that it will be OK with me if she fucks him. I smiled and kissed her and said yes, that it would be awesome.

When Luke came back in, I told them that I was going to go get more drinks but I would be back. As I left, they looked at me like two little kids knowing that they were going to get into trouble. When I came back in they were both still standing kissing but they both were naked, kissing in a frenzy. Traci was stroking him and Luke had two fingers buried inside of her pussy. It was so hot to watch that I about dropped the drinks. I sat them down on the dresser and asked if they wanted to take a break. They both laughed and said no but that they would. Traci came over to me and started making out with me. When I slid my fingers in her pussy, I could not believe how wet she was. We all took quick drinks and I told Luke to lay down on the bed so my dream can come true. He laughed and said, yours and mine both.

I kissed Traci again and I told her to have fun, she smiled and crawled up on the bed naked. She took his cock in her mouth but could not get very far doing it. She kissed alongside of it, kissing it with so much passion. I went behind her and played with her clit that was hard as a rock. Her body shook as I touched it and I could feel the out of control electricity that was pulsing through her body. Soon she climbed up on him and started to kiss him, she was slowly rubbing her wet pussy on him leaving a stream of her wetness up and down. She had her pussy at the head of his cock but it would not go in. She turned around and asked me if I would fuck her with his cock like I did with the dildos. I took a big breathe but I couldn't say no to the eyes that she was giving me.

I slid closer and reached over and grabbed his cock, it felt very strange but it became erotic and soon as I started to slide him up and down along her puffy wet pussy. I teased them both and I finally started to push him inside of her. She soon had it on her own and I was getting to watch my wife fuck her first ever huge black cock. I watched as she slowly slid him deeper and deeper inside of her. The pleasure on her face was undeniable as her eyes were rolling back. I went alongside of her and started kissing her as she continued to slide him deeper and deeper. Her eyes were now closed as she rocked back and forth on him. I asked her if it was better than she thought it was, her eyes slowly opened as she told me it feels fucking amazing!!! Her hands were on his abs pushing her deeper and deeper until she fully had him all the way inside of her. Her lips were quivering as she started to kiss me again, now she was moaning as we kissed and Luke was twisting her large hard nipples. Soon her body went completely rigid as she screamed out loud with her first real black cock orgasm. As her orgasm subsided, she kissed me with even more passion, telling me that she loves Luke's black cock. She then leaned forward onto his chest, and she started to kiss him and tell him his black cock was amazing. He laughed and told her that her tight white married pussy feels amazing also. I continued to kiss Traci as I could see that she was getting close again, I dropped my mouth down and started to suck on one of her nipples and Luke followed suit and started to suck on the other one. Her nipples got harder and harder and soon she was screaming out again in pleasure as her body continued to quiver and quiver. When it subsided, she laid down on Luke's chest to rest.

She kissed him and told him it was his turn to have an orgasm, he kissed her back as he rolled her off of him onto the bed. He rolled her nearly limp body onto her stomach, and raised her hips off of the bed. He laughed and asked her if she was ready for a very hard fucking, she smiled back at him and I and said that she was more than ready. With that, he gave her ass a smack as he rubbed his cock up and down on her pussy. When he was ready, he pushed himself in all the way. He soon had his hips moving as he pulled her into him, Traci soon was talking like I had never heard her before. She was telling him harder, harder, fuck my married white pussy. Make your balls bounce harder on my clit. Soon Traci's body started to turn red again as her breathing got more rapid, once again, she screamed out loud as another orgasm flushed over her body. She was panting as she came, her tits were bouncing with Luke's thrusts.

Now Luke was fucking her even harder and faster, he grabbed her beautiful hair and started pulling her onto him harder and harder, I could see his huge cock pulling all of the way out and then plunging back inside of her. Her whimpers of pleasure as he was only thinking of himself now. His muscles were all flexed and perspiration flowed from his body, soon he let out a low guttural moan as his seed splashed inside of my wife, his balls pumping more into her than I ever could. It was so erotic watching Traci push her hips harder and harder into him to get every ounce of his seed inside her married pussy.

As soon as Luke pulled out of her, I got behind her telling her that I wanted to feel her stretched out pussy as I slid my cock into her. I was so turned on at that point that my fingers were digging into her hips and I fucked her hard. Luke laid down by her and let her clean his cock with her mouth. It was so hot watching her lick and suck on his big thick black cock. Soon enough, I could feel my balls swelling to release my load inside of her pussy. I moaned loud as my load was released deep inside of her. My body felt on fire as I came harder than I had ever came. It felt amazing as did Traci's stretched out pussy.

I laid down beside Traci and watched her finish cleaning up his cock. Noticing how she paid attention to every detail of his cock. She then slid over and started to kiss me after she had just gotten done licking his cock. She then slid down my chest to clean my cock was her loving mouth. Sucking and licking so gently with her sexually content feelings. When she got done with my cock, she went over and started to kiss Luke, it was hot watching their tongues dance as though it was an old mating call. She then rolled over and told how amazing this all has been and that she hopes we can do more yet tonight. Luke and I both starting laughing and I told her that it will be her saying uncle before either of us. We all laughed and she said she was up for the challenge as she got up on her knees and started to stroke both of our cocks. She was smiling and commenting on what she was making grow. She then asked for both of us to get up and stand beside each other. She then knelt down in front of us stroking one and sucking on the other one. She alternated back and forth until both of us were hard.

She then put our cocks together and tried to get them in her mouth which was impossible because she could only get a little bit of Luke's head in. She played back and forth like that and then she told Luke to lay down on the bed. She then looked at me and asked me to get the toys and some lube. I smiled and then she gave me a big kiss. I went in the closet and got three of her favorite ones and a bottle of lube. I came back out to witness Luke's huge cock already balls deep inside of her as she worked him all the way in. She was leaning forward kissing him and letting him suck on her nipples.

She asked me to come over near her as she started to kiss me. She then told me that she wanted me in her ass at the same time. That she always had fantasized what that would feel like. I kissed her and told her I also always wondering what it would feel like. I went behind her, grabbed the lube and slide one finger inside of her, it felt so weird because I could feel his cock going in and out. I kept up my ritual until I had three fingers in her ass and she was starting to moan. I then slid my cock up to her ass and I let her push back slowly letting me slide inside of her. She was so tight with Luke and I both in her, I could tell she was in some pain since she was moving very slowly. Slowly she got used to it and started to fuck us harder. She then reached over and grabbed her favorite dildo and started to suck on it. I could tell that she was getting close to an orgasm, she was feverishly rubbing her clit and telling both of us to fuck her harder. We both were pumping our cocks in as deep and fast as we could, all of this and watching her suck on the dildo was getting me so close. As I felt her ass squeeze down with her first orgasm, I no longer could hold myself back and I moaned out loud as I came in her ass feeling his cock only separated by a thin layer of skin. She was now panting after her orgasm and she handed the dildo back to me and told me to fuck her ass with it.

I put lube on the dildo and pressed it against her ass, she slowly kept sliding backward on it until the head finally popped inside of her. Her body froze at she was trying to adjust to two black cocks in her. She asked for more lube on it and she started slowly to push more in. Soon she was moving faster and tell us both to fuck her harder and faster. By then time, I had the dildo sunk in balls deep in her ass and Luke was pumping hard also. Soon Luke and Traci were both moaning out loud as they had orgasms at the same time. They both were shuttering as she collapsed on top of him saying how fucking great it felt.

We all laid down to catch our breath and then Luke asked Traci what the deal was with the black dildo, weren't the two of us enough. She snuggled her head in by mine and said, sweetie, I have a confession to make. Then I heard my Church going prudish wife tell us that she has had a fantasy for years to be used like a rag doll by three or four black guys. I was in shock but I felt my cock getting hard.