Traci's Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That power and strength also added to Traci's arousal. As afraid as she was of these domineering women, their powerful control of her THRILLED her!

"That's good," Susan went on. "Jasmine often coddles slaves. - I DON'T!"

Her words had a powerful effect on Traci. The implied threat in them and Traci's complete inability to defend herself from anything this woman might do to her or force her to do - through her own lack of emotional or psychological strength and will - chilled her to her very core.

Susan's words had another effect upon her, though. She had called Traci a slave, a SLAVE! She should have felt demeaned and degraded (and perhaps she did - in some intensely erotic way!), she should be offended. - But she wasn't. She felt excited and electrified. She had been labeled - BRANDED! She was owned, claimed, PROPERTY! She was what she had fantasized about being since her earliest days of puberty. She was a SLAVE!

Susan let go of Traci's hair and raised one foot so that it was but inches from Traci's face. "Take off my shoe and start sucking my toes and licking the sole right through my hose."

"Yes Mistress!" Traci replied. "Right away, Mistress!"

She then removed Susan's shoe and took her dainty foot into her mouth. She sucked and licked right through the sheer fabric, savoring the acrid taste, LOVING IT! She performed the task as a form of worship, wanting desperately to please this regal, DOMINANT, woman! She ran her tongue lovingly up and down the sole and sucked at each toe with all her heart. If the stocking hadn't been a barrier she would have licked in between her tiny, perfectly manicured, toes as well.

Finally Susan took back her foot and commanded, "Face on the floor, left cheek down."

Traci obeyed immediately, kneeling with her naked ass, still sore and red from the spanking, in the air and her left cheek pressing into the floor carpet. Susan stood and took her time disrobing, removing her blouse first and tossing it aside. Next she unhooked her bra and took it off. Upon beholding her small but perfectly formed breasts, Traci couldn't help but gasp at the sight of this small but gorgeous woman. Susan took off her skirt then wriggled out of her pantyhose. When she had peeled them off she held them up for a moment then tossed them at Traci letting them settle over the slave woman's face. As the gauzy material settled over her face, Traci inhaled deeply, hungrily taking in Susan's feminine scent. God, but this powerful woman was making her hot!

Finally Susan removed her panties and commanded, "Kneel upright again." Traci obeyed and Susan sat on the bed once again, opening her legs so that her moist crotch was but inches from Traci's face. "Open," she commanded. Obediently, Traci opened her mouth and Susan shoved her waded up panties into it, telling her, "Suck!"

Traci did so - eagerly - RAVENOUSLY! The woman's taste in her mouth and the scent of her open cunt in front of her face was nearly driving her crazy! NEVER had she been this wild with painfully needy desire! Susan took hold of one of her breasts and held it up. "You want this, bitch? You want to suck on it?" Frantically, Traci nodded her affirmation, muffled, FRENZIED entreaties coming from behind the sex soaked panties filling her mouth.

Susan grabbed the panties from Traci's mouth and gruffly said, "Then start sucking, slut!"

"Y-yes Mistress! THANK YOU MISTRESS!" Kneeling fully upright she took the luscious breast full into her mouth and began ministering to it like a babe suckling at her mother's tit. God but how heavenly she tasted! Instinctively she raised her hands and began caressing Susan's torso.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?" Susan snapped. "I didn't give you permission to touch me with anything but your mouth!"

Instantly Traci dropped her hands and emitted a tiny whimper of fear behind the breast flesh then filling her mouth. After awhile Susan moved Traci's mouth to her other breast and the slave obligingly ministered to it. After awhile Susan shoved Traci off the breast and pointed to the apex of her open legs, "Lick."

"Yes Mistress!" Traci replied enthusiastically. "Thank you, Mistress!" With that she lowered her face to Susan's crotch and inserted her tongue into the other woman's most feminine place. She licked, sucked, and eagerly lapped up those delicious, GLORIOUS pussy juices as she herself became hotter and hotter.

Above her Susan began to writhe and pant and manipulate her breasts and nipples. "Harder and faster!" she commanded frantically. "Get that tongue in deeper!" Traci complied and finally Susan arched her back, grabbed Traci by the hair, and pressed the kneeling woman's face hard against her groin as she humped and bucked out orgasm after orgasm. Finally she let go of Traci, slumped, and pointed to the middle of the room, "Go kneel over there."

Traci obeyed, this time crawling without having to be commanded to do so, and once in the dictated position, said, "Mistress, may I speak?"

"Briefly." Susan answered as she dressed with the exception of her panties, now soaked with her own pussy juices and Traci's saliva.

"M-Mistress," Traci continued from her kneeling, bowed head position. "May I please cum, Mistress? I need it SOOOO badly! PLEASE MISTRESS!"

"You are Jasmine's property," Susan replied. "Only she can decide when and if you get to cum. Now await your next mistress patiently."

With that she left and Traci was left kneeling there, naked, head hanging, burning with unsatisfied desire and need, the wetness of two women on her face, awaiting the arrival of her next mistress. After a few minutes Monica, the tall blonde, walked in carrying a bag. This time Traci didn't look up; she just remained there, kneeling with her head bowed, totally passive and completely submissive.

"Well, look at you," Monica cooed. "Such a lovely little submissive you are now. No hint of the brief rebelliousness you displayed earlier. I presume Jasmine and Susan taught you some manners?"

"Yes Mistress," Traci replied.

"Stand up," the blonde commanded. Traci obeyed, getting to her feet but keeping her head bowed. "Put your hands behind your back," Monica told her. Once she had obeyed the other woman stepped behind her and took something from the bag. Click, click! Traci suddenly found her wrists secured behind her back by handcuffs. Monica walked back in front of her and brought out a collar with a leash attached to it. She quickly strapped the collar around Traci's throat, the leash dangling down between her breasts. "Every slave should be fixed in a collar, don't you think?"

"If you think so, Mistress," Traci replied. "It doesn't matter what I think; it only matters what you think, Mistress."

"My, my, you HAVE learned your place."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"Do you know what I enjoy?" Monica asked.

"No Mistress," Traci answered. "What Mistress?"

"Pain," she replied. "Inflicting it, that is. You will be eager to entertain me with your pain, won't you?"

At first Traci considered pleading for mercy but instantly realized that Monica wanted to hear something quite different. After swallowing hard she replied, "Y-yes M-Mistress."

Reaching into the bag again Monica brought fourth a pair of nipple clamps. She attached one to Traci's left nipple and tightened it down.

"Uhhhh!" Traci moaned as pain shot through that entire breast.

Smack! Monica slapped her face - not as hard as Jasmine had - only causing a bit of a sting - but enough to deliver a rebuke. "Now that is disappointing. I just complimented you on your submissive behavior and now you disobey by speaking without permission. I think you owe me an apology, don't you?"

"Yes Mistress. I'm sorry, Mistress."

"You may now beg my forgiveness."

"Please forgive me, Mistress."

"Very well, you are forgiven - this time - but don't let it happen again."

"N-no Mistress. Thank you, Mistress."

"Jasmine told us that she used the paddle on you. Did you enjoy it?"

"No Mistress. It hurt and I don't like being hurt." Traci answered then quickly added, "B-but if it would amuse you to spank me, of course that is all that matters, Mistress."

"Oh it would amuse me greatly but I will forego it for the time being. Meanwhile that other pretty nipple of yours is being neglected." She then applied the other clamp to Traci's right nipple and tightened it down. Traci winced but did it silently, not wanting to be slapped again for speaking without permission. Soon her breasts were throbbing. Suddenly Monica grabbed a handful of Traci's hair and wrenched her head back then, with her mouth next to the naked woman's ear, asked, "Do the clamps hurt?"

"Y-yes M-Mistress!" Traci answered. "They hurt very much, Mistress!"

"Would you like me to take them off?"

"Yes Mistress! Please Mistress!"

"Oh, how I love hearing a slave beg. Let's hear some more."

"Please take them off, Mistress! PLEASE MISTRESS!"

"Denied," she said coldly. "Get back down on your knees."

Traci obediently sank to her knees and Monica walked around in front of her. She stepped out of her shoes then reached down and took off her panties. She wasn't wearing pantyhose. Lifting her skirt with one hand she grabbed Traci by the hair again and pressed her face into her groin. "Lick my cunt, bitch!"

Traci obeyed instantly, thrusting her tongue deep inside the woman towering above her, the woman who had shackled her wrists behind her back, slapped her, collared and leashed her, applied clamps to her nipples, inflicted pain upon her, and began lapping up her juices - eagerly - FRANTICALLY!

As she did, her own juices began to flow anew. Never would she ever have imagined that pain would arouse her but, coupled with the humiliation and domination she was being subjected to and how completely helpless she had been rendered, it did. GOD but how she needed to cum!

"Oh yes," Monica crooned. "I'm bi but having a slave tongue inside me is so much more exciting than having a cock inside me and a man on top of me. With a man, he is usually in control but with a slave, I exercise ALL the control! Go deeper."

Traci did so, stretching her tongue as much as she could. The other woman's taste and scent were nearly driving her crazy! She couldn't get enough of either! Monica's hands were in her hair, running her fingers through it. Her breasts were pulsating with painful agony but all she could think of was the pulsating going on between her legs, the sex juices trickling down her thighs, and the burning need deep inside her.

Finally Monica pressed Traci's face so tightly against her that the slave woman couldn't breathe and exploded in a huge orgasm. When it was over she stepped back and said, "You have a talented tongue, Sweetheart. I hope Jasmine lets me use it often."

"Thank you, Mistress," Traci replied. "May I speak, Mistress?"

"No," Monica said as she put her panties and shoes back on. "Both Jasmine and Susan told me that you would probably beg to be allowed to cum. First of all, I don't own you, Jasmine does, and only she can grant you that. Secondly, I have no need to permit you to cum. I've gotten what I wanted of you and am finished with you for now. If you were going to beg me to take off the nipple clamps, I will leave that decision to Celeste who will be in in a moment for her turn with you. I will also leave the bag with the rest of my toys here for her to use should she wish.

With that, she was gone and Celeste entered the room. "Oh My," she said. "Do those hurt?" she asked referring to the clamps.

"Y-yes Mistress," Traci replied. "Very much, Mistress. Will you please take them off, Mistress?"

Reaching down, Celeste took hold of both clamps and tightened them even more. Tears streamed from Traci's eyes and she shuddered.

"I think not," Celeste said. "I'll leave them on a bit longer." She picked up the bag. "Let's see what other toys Monica has in here. Oh my, look at this." She brought fourth an evil looking butt plug with an imitation tail attached to it. Would you like me to give our little bitch a tail?"

"N-no M-Mistress!" Traci begged. "P-please don't, M-Mistress! It is so big! It will hurt, Mistress! Please Mistress!"

"Yes," Celeste agreed. "It probably will hurt quite a bit, especially since I don't have anything with which to lubricate it. Indeed, were I in your place I wouldn't want it put inside my ass either. But I'm not in your place. I'm not the slave here, you are, and it would look so cute on you. Get up." Taking hold of Traci's leash she led her over to the bed. Then she shoved her down onto it face down so that her upper torso was on the bed but her feet on the floor. - With her ass up in the air, offered up!

WHAM! Celeste rammed the plug deep into Traci's poor bunghole! "AAAAHHHH!!" the slave cried out in pain.

WHAP! Celeste cuffed her across the back of the head! "Keep quiet, bitch! You weren't given permission to speak!" With that she sat on the edge of the bed herself, lifted her skirt, and slid down her panties, "Get on your knees and start licking my cunt."

Tears streaming down her cheeks, Traci obeyed, Kneeling in front of Celeste and burying her face in the dominant woman's furry crotch.

"Do a good job and I might consider removing the clamps," Celeste said.

"Y-yes M-Mistress," Traci sobbed out as she began to lick and suck. As with the other three women she exerted every ounce of her effort in an attempt to please this latest mistress, partially in the hope that perhaps the awful clamps would be taken off but even more so because the fires of erotic desire still blazed within her. Maybe, just MAYBE, if she was pleasing enough she might be granted some satisfaction herself. When finally Celeste achieved her own orgasmic relief, Traci just knelt there hoping.

"I said I would think about taking off the nipple clamps if you did a good job," Celeste remarked as she pulled up her panties and put her shoes back on. "And you did do a very good job."

Traci held her breath, hoping.

"But," Celeste continued. "I think I would like to get some input from the other ladies. Get up."

Traci got to her feet and Celeste took hold of the leash again. "Come along." With that she led the naked woman back into the living room. There Jasmine and the other women were waiting.

"Delightful," Monica remarked. "I'm glad you put the tail on her. I was hoping you would."

"Wag it, bitch," commanded Susan. "Wag that tail."

Embarrassed, Traci began to move her behind from side to side.

"I said WAG it!" Susan shouted. "Start moving that ass or I will come over there and slap the shit out of you!"

Frantically, Traci began wagging the tail as rapidly as she could, tears wetting her face, devoid of clothing, wrists shackled behind her, a collar around her throat and clamps on her throbbing nipples.

"That's enough tail wagging," Jasmine finally said. "Bring her over here."

Still holding her leash, Celeste took her over to stand in front of her Black goddess.

"Do you want the clamps and the tail removed and the handcuffs taken off?" Jasmine asked.

"Yes Mistress," Traci answered. "Please Mistress."

Jasmine nodded and Monica stepped forward, pulled out the butt plug, unlocked and removed the cuffs, and finally took off the nipple clamps. There was a surge of new pain as the blood rushed back into the suddenly no longer restricted nipples. Reflexively, she started to raise her hands to them but Jasmine snapped, "No! Hands down! Let them hurt."

"Y-yes Mistress," Traci murmured. "I'm sorry, Mistress." She lowered her hands to her sides.

"Earlier you wanted to be permitted to cum," Jasmine reminded her. "Do you still want that?"

"Oh yes, Mistress!" she replied. "More than anything, Mistress! Please Mistress!"

"Suppose I send you home and command you to refrain from coming even when you are home alone. Will you obey?"

Traci stood there flustered and frustrated. Too upset to speak.

"I asked you a question, slave!"

"Y-yes M-Mistress," Traci finally managed to stammer. "I will do anything you command always. I will not disobey you. I CANNOT! But PLEASE don't command that! PLEASE MISTRESS!"

"You have answered correctly," Jasmine told her. "You won't be going home tonight. You will stay here with me the entire weekend and serve me 24/7. Is that understood?"

"Oh yes Mistress! Gladly, Mistress!"

"As for that other matter," Jasmine went on. "I suppose you have earned something of a reward. Get down on the floor on your back." When Traci had obeyed, Jasmine said to the other three women, "Ladies, let us partake!" With that they descended upon her! Hands fondled and stroked her. Her breasts were squeezed and kneaded and her nipples pinched. The insides of her thighs were stroked, female mouths sucked her breasts, kissed her, tongues invading her mouth. Finally Jasmine knelt beside her and put her hand on her pussy. "I am of much too much value to ever put my face between a pair of slave legs but occasionally, VERY occasionally, I will permit you satisfaction this way. With that, she inserted fingers in Traci's sopping wet love hole and began manipulating. Within minutes Traci was panting and writhing, her entire naked body was soon glistening with sweat. The fires of sex were CONSUMING her.

"Cum, pretty slave," Jasmine said softly.

It was as if a powerful electric charge had gone off inside Traci. All her pent up frustration literally exploded within her. Her back arched and she was buffeted with wave after wave of long denied sexual need. When finally it ended she lay there spent and totally sated - FINALLY!

Jasmine put her wet fingers in front of Traci's face. "My fingers are wet with your juices. Clean them with your mouth."

Gladly Traci obeyed glorying in her own taste now added to those of the other women. When she was finished Jasmine had her stand and give each of the three ladies a loving kiss as she bade them good night. When she was alone with Jasmine, the latter said, "Come slave. It is time for bed. You can undress me and see to my desires again."

"Gladly Mistress," Traci replied. "VERY GLADLY!"

Jasmine did indeed keep her for the entire weekend, keeping her naked except for the collar and leash Monica had let her keep, and permitting her to dress and leave only on Monday morning in time to go home and get ready for work. That Monday morning began just like any other workday. Traci was instructed to go back to addressing Jasmine as "Ma'am". At around noon she was summoned into Jasmine's office.

"What are your plans for lunch?" Jasmine asked.

"I hadn't thought about it, Ma'am."

"That's all right," Jasmine went on. "I have. Go lock the door."

Puzzled, Traci did as she had been told. When she had turned back to her boss Jasmine said, "Get down on your hands and knees, crawl over here under my desk, lift my skirt. pull down my panties and pantyhose, and get me off with that hot little tongue I own. That will be your lunch."

"Yes Mistress!" she exclaimed as a thrill shot through her and she dropped to her hands and knees and began crawling toward the desk. She was still a slave and the gorgeous, regal Jasmine was still her mistress!

12