Tracking Villains 02: Poison Ivy

Story Info
Grey gets another assignment, tracking down Poison Ivy.
4.2k words
3.73
8.3k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A quick note before the story begins, apologies for the delay but upcoming exams and my stubbornness to accept it needed work has meant that this has taken far longer than expected. However I hope you enjoy this as a belated Christmas present.

*****

Ripples of inky water lapped against the sand at Gotham Harbor. At the far end of the beach on a bench sat Grey watching the water, with his hands in his pockets. A crunch in the sand alerted Grey to the new presence.

"Hey, you'll find Harley's hideout here," Grey said without looking back and lay an envelope down on the bench.

Batman moved forward and pocketed the envelope in one of the many compartments of his utility belt. "Have any trouble?"

"No, she'll be there."

Batman moved to stand beside Grey and passed back his own envelope. "For a good job," Batman said as he passed the envelope.

Grey tore the top open and looked inside to see a credit card. "There are three hundred thousand dollars and I'll give you the same every one you find for me," Batman explained watching Grey's reaction.

"Every time? As in there's going to be more work for me?" Grey asked looking through the payment and pocketed it.

"As long as you keep delivering," Batman stated, turning away "Here's your next job, don't disappointment me."

Grey picked up the envelope and looked through it. At the top was a summary sheet. The name was Dr. Pamela Isley.

"Location and time are in the file, turn on the tracker and drop it at the target's location," Batman said before disappearing into the night.

Grey looked up at the tower above him. Yep, this was definitely the place, Mosley Towers. A research facility that was closed down because of a chemical being released down in the labs below the surface. Grey had managed to get the code by talking to a lab assistant in a dinghy bar. Grey crossed the road and opened the old door. The place had been overrun with squatters and the place had been looted pretty thoroughly. Normally Grey would use the shadows at night but he was trying in the day. Last night he had tried and found the place crawling with a homeless gang. The constant high crime rate meant that many found it hard to get jobs. The homeless began to group together to protect themselves. The more gangs the less territory the more brutal the streets got. After counting nearly two dozen armed individuals Grey decided to return in the day. Which was why he was here in the bright daylight.

After going through the empty lobby he approached the elevator. This door was reinforced steel but he could see scratch marks from where people had tried to break in. A few discarded tools indicated they would be back later. He entered the code and walked into the elevator. Deciding to begin where the weapon was stolen he pressed the basement button and then left when the doors dinged open. He walked out and explored the labs.

He spent 20 minutes searching dusty laboratories, with Bunsen burners, flasks, safety signs and whole manner of other scientific equipment that he couldn't name if he tried. In desperation he went through break rooms, empty mugs and dripping taps were the only signs that life had been there. Offices with overflowing paper bins and black screens, nothing.

He stopped in the security room and scratched his head trying to come up with a new idea. A bioweapon was stolen from these labs. This weapon was stolen one and a half weeks after Poison Ivy threatened the city. He leaned forward onto the desk and jerked back when he accidentally leaned on the on a button for the security. He quickly realised that the building's power supply must be separate from the main grid. The wall in front of him lit up with security camera feeds however after peering up he saw no signs of any movement. Grey laughed at the shock and the rapid pulse of his heart and leaned back in the chair thinking about the next plan.

A beeping caught his attention as he looked up at a monitor to the left he had missed. The screen showed a dark outline of the building with dots periodically on each floor, motion sensors, throughout the building. And there was an alert on the top floor. Grey's vision was swallowed by a gray tunnel as he saw the elevator doors swing open onto the top floor with vines crawling the walls and vegetation covering the furniture. The air was thick with spores in the rays of sunlight.

Grey snapped back into reality and jumped off the chair and into the elevator. Grey watched the elevator doors slide open as he gasped from the shock of the warm muggy air that filled the top floor. He removed his coat and threw it down onto the floor of the elevator and tapped his sawn off single barrel shotgun in his holster. Even though it only had plastic shells it still gave him comfort.

He crept forward, rubbing the sweat off his head. The warm air was filled with a sweet scent that was dizzying and made him light headed. He also felt his pulse accelerate and his cock beginning to inflate into a semi. Grey shook his head trying to concentrate but the warm air and the mind altering scent was messing with his ability to see visions. Every time he tried he felt a mental barrier of some sort in the way.

"Well hello handsome."

He heard from the doorway to his left. In the doorway was Poison Ivy. Her skin was a very light green with a vine coiled around her neck that traveled down her right arm like a snake to rest in her hand. Her hair was a vibrant red that shone like fire. Her eyes were an emerald green that showed amusement. She was wearing a lime green crop top that showed her slim stomach. Greys' eyes traveled down to see her cocked hips wrapped in a matching green mini skirt.

"See something you like?" She said smiling and walked up to him. She looked up and down sizing him up. "And what do I owe the pleasure of this mysterious encounter?"

Grey shook his head clearing the pheromones from the air and brushed past her turning his back to her. He pushed on to the next room seeing a soft circular pad of moss in the corner of the room and fell onto it feeling his lungs fill with the chemicals in the air, his legs giving out from under him.

He flipped himself over and pushed himself back to rest his back against the wall. He looked up to see Poison Ivy standing in the doorway pulling her skirt down her legs. She bent over showing her considerable cleavage. She stood up, straightened one leg out and kicked the skirt into the air so it landed on Greys' face. Grey wrenched the warm silky material of her face to see her slowly walk towards him, her green panties with a leafy pattern now on display.

"I saw you looking at these," She said, the vine twisting down her cleavage and out the bottom of her top to probe her breast. "Not as big as Harleys but still, not bad."

Grey reached for his gun but grasped at air. He looked down to see a vine pull it away through the undergrowth leaving no trail. Grey looked up to see Ivy blow a haze of powder into his face. Grey shook his head and scooted to the other side of the pad.

He wasn't too worried, the file had provided him with a broad vaccine to most of the poisons in Ivy's disposal including her poisoned lips. But he was in real danger, his head was swimming, the heat of the room, his growing arousal and whatever the hell he had just inhaled had put him into a feeling of vulnerability. He felt vines pulling his clothes off him as he began to see the room swim around him. Colors danced around him and a low buzzing noise sent a pleasant tingle down his spine.

"Don't worry I'm not going to hurt you, not yet."

The voice seemed to echo around the room as Grey held his head in his hands trying to fight off the growing effects of the drugs.

"I don't know why you are here but my pets and I will take care of you," Grey felt despair rising. He was naked in a location that no one knew he was there, unarmed and drugged. Then he had an idea. He focused and felt the mental barrier break and forced a vision. His vision went gray. He saw skin. White taut skin, and his tongue lapping against it. He felt vines pulling him back to see Ivy's face staring down at him, her bare breasts heaving.

Grey shot up on shaky legs to stare down Ivy.

"Well, well, well I am impressed." Ivy was sitting on a broad leaf with her long pale legs crossed. She flung her hair back. "Well, I have had fun but enough is enough," She snapped her fingers and the moss fell out beneath him into a warm waist height pool of water.

Grey gasped from the shock of the massaging pulse of the water on his naked throbbing erection. Ivy sauntered over and lowered herself into the bubbling water, supported by two thick vines that she held in each hand. The warm water hugged her body causing her top to soak and cling to her breasts, her ornate bra showing through the wet material.

"Please relax," Ivy said gesturing with her hands, "Nothing can hurt you here let's just talk."

"What about?" Grey asked carefully trying to get up and feeling the walls of the hot pond pull him back down. It was like trying to take off a wet t-shirt, the walls clung to him. Talking of which Grey had his eyed glued to Ivy's wet top.

"Oh just what you're planning to do now you know I'm here," Ivy said submerging her arms in the water and throwing her crimson hair back. "Oh sorry is this distracting you?" She asked, following Grey's line of sight to her top. "Here we go."

She lifted the top up, crossing her arms over and pulling the top up and over her head. She threw the top away to the side as her hair tumbled down her bare back just shy of the water. Her freed breasts looked incredible. In a sheer lacy green bra and dripping wet, with droplets of water nestled in her cleavage.

"I need to know you aren't going to do anything foolish," Ivy said spreading her arms out reaching and resting them on the edge of the pool. Her body now partially obstructed by the bubbling water and the steam rising from the water.

"What does that mean, what are you even doing here?" Grey demanded and felt her toes stroke his bare leg. He looked down to see Ivy's long pale leg in the flowing water and her toe nails lightly scratching her leg painted an emerald green.

"It means that I am going to pay you to make sure you stay quiet, and why not stay here? I can relax and stay under the radar of the Bat," Ivy said, pushing off the wall and moved towards Grey, staring seductively at him. "I am prepared to part with twenty thousand friends for your silence,"

"I can be paid ten times that," Grey retorted "I'm gonna need to see at least one hundred and fifty thousa-aaaaagh," Grey trailed off into a groan as he felt Ivy squeeze his cock between her feet and pull slowly towards him.

The vegetation beneath him rose to form a slope that he lay back on as he felt the water lap against his neck and Ivy's soft feet slowly jack him off. She pulled her long legs back and reached back to behind her back. "I have two reasons here to change your mind," She unclasped her bra and held it to her chest and bit looked down and bit her lip at him. "How about forty thousand?"

"No that's far too low, That's just an insult to oh mmmmm," Grey moaned as two vines coiled around his cock and began milking it. They felt so tight and he looked down through the streams of water to see the vines open in seams and release a sap like substance that lubricated his cock and let the vines glide up and down with ease. To his delight, the solution also appeared waterproof.

"No, I ah ah need more than that," Grey gasped as he watched the vines surround his dick masking it completely from view.

"Shhhhhhhh," Ivy whispered as he felt a hand on his chin forcing his head upwards, Grey looked up to see a pair of green breasts swaying hypnotically in front of him. Her tits were not as big as Harleys had been but they were perky and smelled amazing. Her nipples her hard and a dark green that seemed to yearn for his touch.

Ivy leaned forwards and pulled his head down into her breasts while she dug the back of her nails into his head. Grey jerked his hips forwards as the vines made a fresh violent pull on his dick. Ivy groaned, arching her back as she felt Grey's tongue lick back and forth over her nipple and bare breast. Ivy pulled back as did the vines and they pulled her back across the pool.

"Sixty thousand," Ivy said with a grin "Final offer."

Grey kicked off the wall across to her, the pressure of the bubbling water enough to stimulate his cock but not enough to trigger his growing need to orgasm. Ivy's long pale leg came up to rest a foot on his forehead.

"Uh uh uh," she said shaking her head. "Agree."

Grey looked up at her. So sure of herself. So wet, dripping water. So sexy, with the skin, the hair, the tits and that heavenly smell. He felt his resolve slipping.

"No," Grey growled. Complete victory or nothing was his mantra. His encounter with Harley had got out to the other criminals. He would not let that weaken his position or his new job. Grey swept Ivy's leg to the side spreading them before her. Ivy herself looked down beneath her breasts with a mix of shock, respect, and fear. Grey ripped the panties of Ivy and began burrowing away into her pussy with his tongue.

Ivy bucked and writhed under this unprecedented assault. Grey was lapping up. Every time he settled on a flavor it seemed to shift. From a sweet honey to a tart lemon. Her pussy was a rainbow of different tastes and he was loving it.

Feeling like he was ready he stood up and grabbed Ivy under the thighs and pulled her towards him so she fell into the water. Gasping for air she writhed under the water as Grey looked down at her nubile body thrashing in the water. Grey felt vines yank him back into the wall and he hung there his legs trailing in the water. Ivy bolted up glaring at him. She moved her wet hair into a ponytail and glared at Grey.

"You will pay for that!" She warned at Grey. Grey snorted in response, snapped the vines and threw Ivy onto the floor of the room. Soft grass and knee-deep moss that you felt like a cool sponge layered the floor. Ivy fell onto her back as Grey straddled her and with one stroke entered her completely.

"Oh FUCK!" Ivy screamed in pleasure, as she felt her pussy fill with Grey's cock. She whimpered, her tits jiggling with each stroke as she felt her cervix being battered. Ivy arched her back pushing her tits up into the air and she latched her hands onto Grey's shoulders and dug her nails in, holding on for dear life.

Grey held her hips pushing back and forth into her. Ivy leaned forwards and her head fell back, her nails digging into his back. Grey took his hands and began fondling Ivy's bouncing tits, squeezing and lifting them in his palms. Ivy shivered as she felt her sensitive nipples being molested by Grey. Her body shook then froze up as her pussy tightened as an orgasm shook her body. She threw her head back and ran her hands down her body, planting her hands on Grey's squeezing her tits through them.

She wrapped her legs aroung Grey and used vines to push him down onto the ground. Ivy removed her hands from his and lightly scratched his face. She pulled her legs out from under him and moved them onto either side of his torso, she sat back onto him burying his dick inside her. She grinded against him, steadying herself by setting each hand on either side of his head. Grey gripped Ivy's hips in her hands and looked down at her hanging tits swinging in front of him.

"So," Ivy said "Where did we get on that deal?"

"We uhh we we got to," Grey groaned as Ivy's pussy convulsed around his cock.

"Hmmmmm," She hummed as she set a thoughtful expression on her face and began bouncing up and down on top of him.

"Where-did-we-settle-on," She said timing each word to when she slowly raised and lowered her body down on top of him. Grey groaned beneath her. He struggled to move his hands up to make her go faster but they were being held down by vines that had erupted from the vegetative floor more vines had wrapped around his legs, torso and shoulders.

"I-think-it-was-a-small-number," She continued, increasing the intensity of each bounce, straightening her back and pushing up on his chest, digging her long nails into his flesh. Grey felt pressure beginning to boil inside of him and he felt his orgasm approaching. He started to buck up and down trying to increase the friction in the little movements he could make. Ivy noticed this stopped moving and sat down, stopping her movements.

"Oh no no no tsk tsk tsk," Ivy smiled, shaking her head. "I need you to concentrate, sixty thousand."

"How do I even know you have it," Grey retorted trying to conceal his desperation to cum. Ivy gestured to a safe concealed by foliage in the corner of the room a vine opened it showing a backpack bursting with money.

"I have more than enough," Ivy said and circled her body teasing Grey.

"Please, just, fine," Grey groaned. In response Ivy grinned and she snapped her fingers releasing the vines around him. Grey roughly grabbed Ivy's waist and pulled her towards him, he sat up and began pounding into her, running his hands through the back of red hair. He looked up and locked eyes with her, Ivy looking down on him. Ivy's pussy was tight and her long pale legs were squeezing around Grey's body. Ivy's long red hair streamed through Grey's fingers and Grey pulled her down and towards his head.

Their lips mashed together and Ivy slipped her tongue into Grey's mouth. Their tongues wrestled in Grey's mouth as Grey hands glided down Ivy's back and onto her chest to squeeze her fantastic breasts. Ivy groaned into Grey's mouth as Grey pulled back and began sucking on her neck. Ivy scratched down Grey's back as she felt Grey's tongue move down her neck and onto her collarbone.

From there Grey began to suck on Ivy's tits, hollowing out his cheeks and fitting as much in his mouth as he could. He held both tits up in his hands and continued thrusting forwards into Ivy smacking his thighs against her skin. Ivy was bucking against him squeezing her pussy like a vice over his cock and running her hands through his hair pulling him towards her chest and trapping him there. Grey gasping for air pulled away from her tits and passionately kissed Ivy their tongues dancing against each other.

Ivy swung her leg off Grey and pulled her neck back breaking the kiss and crawled away from him. On her hands and knees she looked back over her shoulder at him and swayed her ass slowly from side to side.

"Get over here and take me," She snarled at Grey. "I want to feel it."

Grey pushed himself up onto his knees and crawled towards her then stood on his knees in front of her sweaty ass. He roughly grabbed a handful of each cheek and squeezed them in his hands before spanking her.

"Come on already, get inside me," Ivy demanded resting her head on the ground and pointing her ass up towards Grey's face. Grey wrenched in back down and began pushing inside of Ivy's pussy. As his dick slowly pushed the walls of Ivy's tight pussy apart the pair groaned in unison of the feeling of immense pleasure that began to course through both of them.

Grey gasped as he saw he was fully buried inside of her and moved his hands over Ivy's body until he reached her hips and grasped them firmly in his hands. He pulled his dick all the way out and then slammed back inside her. Ivys whole body was rocked backwards and forwards with the strength of Grey's thrusts, as he smacked against her again and again. Grey pushed his hand up Ivy's back causing it to arch and bend beneath him, pushing her ass closer towards him so it rubbed on his chest.

Grey slammed into Ivy again and again, theres bodies swaying in unison as Ivy's pussy milked his cock. Grey felt his orgasm coming closer as he wrapped Ivy's red hair around his hand and her head backwards and done a huge thrust forward into her rubbing his othe hand over her back and then down to her tits and squeezed them in his hands while panting behind her. His cock began to fire shot after shot of hot sticky cum inside her. He pulled out of her and collapsed back onto the ground.

12