Tracy (A Lamont Story)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like this dick? You like this dick?" Lamont said.

Tracy shook her head and squealed, throwing her head around and keeping her back in a perfect arch while she held onto the back of the couch. At first she'd thought about the neighbors next door being out in their backyard and possibly hearing her, but she didn't care. She couldn't think about it long enough before she felt like she had to pee. "Shit!" she screamed. "Aww....I'm....I think I'm about to cum!!!"

Instead of slowing down, Lamont pounded harder. He felt the depths of Tracy's pussy stretch around his dick. It was so tight and wet.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" she yelled as she had an all-body orgasm.

"Your husband's dick can't do this kinda shit, can it?" Lamont said and slapped her ass. "Can it!"

"No! No! Damn your dick is big! Awww...wheeew. It's so big!"

Lamont fucked Tracy for ten minutes, slowing down every few minutes before he would pound even harder than before. Within that time frame, Tracy had another orgasm and Lamont enjoyed how wet her pussy stayed and watched her sweat. Eventually her arms collapsed and her head fell into the couch. Lamont held her hips with one arm and pressed his hand into the back of her neck, pinning her down. Even though her face was crammed into the pillows of the couch, her moaning was loud and high-pitched.

After five minutes of pinning Tracy down, Lamont pulled his entire dick out. He turned her body and pushed her head down, signaling her to get on the floor. Panting with a rapid heartbeat, Tracy got onto her knees in a worshipping way and looked into the eye of Lamont's massive dick.

"I'm about to bust a nut!" Lamont said.

Out of instinct, Tracy tried to back up, but she didn't know what Lamont's signature was. Any, and every, woman he fucked, he had to cum on their face whether they liked it or not. He would use every muscle in his right arm to hold their heads in just the right spot, paying no attention to their attempts to back up or turn to the side. He thought of it as marking his territory.

His huge balls shook heavily as he stroked his eleven thick inches towards Tracy's sweaty face.

"Here it comes!" Lamont said and released himself. He squirted ten full shots of his thick cum onto Tracy's face. She closed her eyes as hard as possible as it flew onto her forehead and lips and nose and cheeks and hair. The white cream nearly filled her eye sockets.

Once his balls finally drained, he slapped his dick against the sides of her face. She giggled, still in shock about how much cum was on her face. It was so much that she didn't dare open her eyes. Lamont had come more just then than her husband came in a week.

Lamont let his dick go while and allowed it to hang as it slowly started to deflate. His entire body was covered in sweat. Tracy stood up, her legs shaking a little and her face dripping with his cum. Lamont grinned and said, "Hope you enjoyed yourself."

Tracy laughed. "Damn you....you-" She was still trying to catch her breath from the pounding she'd gotten when she'd been bent over the couch. Her pussy ached with a slight pain, but the pleasure she'd just received made it all worthwhile.

"Beat that pussy up?" Lamont finished for her.

Tracy just nodded, still in bit of a daze while Lamont slid back into his sweatpants and wife-beater. He stepped into his shoes quickly, feeling the pride that came with the territory of having a big dick.

Tracy grabbed a paper towel in the kitchen and started wiping her face off. "Damn, that was a lot of cum," she commented as she wiped her face, the paper towel becoming drenched with the gooeyness.

"I would've had more if I didn't jack off yesterday," Lamont told her.

Tracy had a shocked look on her face and Lamont smiled. She then followed him to the door. When he opened it, he turned back to her as she still wiped her face with the now slimy paper towel.

"I hope I got some money to go to the store with?" Lamont said casually.

Tracy smiled and shivered again, realizing she needed to go get his tip. Lamont watched as she walked back into the living room, her ass jiggling non-stop. Tracy came back with her purse and held a one hundred dollar bill out. He took it and pulled her close.

"When you get tired of that little dick husband again and you need some more of a real man's dick, you just text me, okay?" he said and slapped her ass hard.

Tracy nodded and watched Lamont's tall, dark skinned, muscular body walk out the door and back to his car in the driveway. She closed the door behind him.

Later on that night when Tracy's husband Marcus came home, he was horny as soon as he stepped in the door. She had sex with her husband, but her pussy was still stretched out from Lamont's massive dick. Marcus enjoyed how open her pussy was, but he asked why it was so loose. She told him she'd been playing with the dildo while he was gone because she missed him so much.

After three or four minutes of non-rhythmic thrusting, Marcus came and collapsed onto Tracy's chest. Not soon after, he rolled over and went to sleep while Tracy lay there for the umpteenth time, unsatisfied.

Once Marcus was asleep, Tracy grabbed her cell phone and went to their master bathroom. She couldn't wait to send a text message to Lamont. With vigorous fingers, and hoping for a quick response that would be to her like, Tracy typed: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TOMMOROW?

12