Tracy and the Plumber

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mrs. Willows, you may or may not deserve it but I'm going to fuck you," Steve tells her, his voice gentle as he bends down over her, his hands sliding under her arms as he lifts her to her feet. "I'm going to fuck your married pussy, I'm going to treat you like a common whore, and to tell you the truth, to be completely honest with you, I think somewhere deep inside you, you're going to like it." He whispers in her ear as he leans close behind her, his arm sliding around her slender waist as she leans against the counter, staring into the sink as his words slowly sink into her mind.

"Please... don't... I... I can't..." Tracy moans softly, raising her head and looking back over her shoulder at the young man who holds her in his power. "Don't... don't make me..."

"So, Mrs. Willows, have you ever been fucked in your kitchen before?" He asks curiously, his hand sliding over the soft silk fabric of her blouse, his fingers caressing her stomach as he looks into her red tear filled eyes. "Have you and your husband ever gotten a little kinky in here, Tracy? The kids in bed or away for the weekend, hubby feeling a little frisky, the two of you going at it like a couple of teenagers on the kitchen table? Well, Mrs. Willows, how about it?"

"no... please... I... we've never... please... never..." Tracy sobs, shaking her head slightly as her eyes dart over to the table where only a short hour ago she sat with her family for breakfast. "don't... don't do it... I'm begging you..." She pleads, her blue eyes moving back to his face, unable to look him in the eyes as her gaze falls back to the sink.

"Oh, Mrs. Willows, I'm going to enjoy taking you," Steve tells her almost gently, his lips brushing against the soft skin of her neck as he whispers to her. His hand slides up from her waist, across the soft smooth fabric of her blouse to cup her heaving breasts.

"ohhh... not like this... please... ahhhhhaaaa..." Tracy moans out in pleasure, leaning back against his chest as she looks back at him, her eyes filled with shame even as she arches her back, forcing more of her soft breast into his groping hand.

His hand slides into the open neck of her blouse, his fingers roughly caressing the soft mound of her tit as she leans back against him, her shapely ass pressing hard against the protruding bulge of his cock. "You're really a slut, aren't you, Mrs. Willows?" He asks, tormenting her with his knowledge as his fingers run over the laced edge of her blue bra, feeling the hard nub of her nipple poking his palm through the thin fabric. "You're aroused by this although you deny it. I bet your pussy is soaking wet right now, isn't it Mrs. Willows?" Tracy sobs, her eyes squeezing shut as she bit her lip, her head seeming to nod against her will, agreeing with his degrading words despite herself. She hated the fact that he seemed to know exactly how to treat her, what to say to her to make her arousal increase. She'd never felt like this, never been treated or spoken to like this and she despised the fact that despite all her thoughts she was turned on by it.

"I knew you were a hot piece of ass when you didn't object to me looking up your skirt," Steve tells her with a smile as he buries his nose in the thick blonde hair, inhaling the soft floral scent of her shampoo as his fingers find the hard nub of her nipple through her bra.

"ahhhaaaa... I...I... didn't do it... didn't let you look on purpose... you... you said you wanted me to help and I did... ahhhhaaaa..." Mrs. Willows protests weakly, leaning fully against him as she arches her back more as she feels his rough fingers stroke her nipple.

"You were probably secretly hoping something like this would happen, Mrs. Willows. Your sorry excuse for a husband doesn't deserve you. Not fucking you for two weeks, he almost forced you to accept me. From now on, you belong to me. I own you, body and soul, not your husband. Do you understand, Tracy?"

"I... ye.. yes... I... I understand... I... I... belong to my rapist... I belong... belong to you... ahhhha," Mrs. Willows breathes, her legs feeling weak as she surrenders to him, ashamed of her weakness and yet craving his domination.

"Very good, Tracy," Steve chuckles, his hand slipping off her heaving breast, sliding down over the soft skin of her stomach to rest on her hips. "I want you to bend over, Tracy. Bend over the counter and spread your legs slightly." He instructs the compliant housewife, knowing that truly he can do anything to her now.

Tracy feels a tingle of excitement that embarrasses her as she glances over her shoulder, her long blonde hair falling down out to partially obscure one side of her face as she looks at Steve, looking at him for a brief minute of hesitation before she slowly bends down, her hands still gripping the edge of the counter as she spreads her legs slightly.

"Bend all the way over, slut." Steve commands sharply, placing a hand on her neck and pressing down until her cheek rests against the cold countertop. "That's better, Tracy." He says as his fingers grip the hem of her skirt, drawing it up over her hips. "Now spread your legs wider," He instructs her as he admires the shape of her ass as she bends over the counter.

Tracy whimpers softly, shivering as her cheek is pressed against the cold countertop, her legs slowly spreading wider as she feels his hand slide down off her neck, tracing her spine down until his fingers are resting on the waistband of her panties.

"Very good," Steve says, smiling as Tracy silently complies with his instructions, his hand sliding down to trace over the light blue cotton of her panties, his fingers running along the leg hole as she bends over in front of him. "You really are a hot slut, aren't you, Mrs. Willows?" he asks, chuckling softly as his fingers curl into one leg hole, pulling her panties aside to reveal the damp lips of her pussy.

"no..." Tracy whispers softly, her voice barely audible as she presses her cheek against the cool formica of her countertop, her eyes squeezed shut as she feels his hand roughly caressing the soft lips of her pussy.

"I'll bet no one's ever fucked you in your kitchen, while you were dressed for work before. I bet it excites you, doesn't it Tracy?" He asks, knowing the words torment her as his fingers slowly spread the lips of her pussy. Bending down, his face close to the exposed pink flesh of her sex, Steve makes a point of inspecting the soft wet folds of her pussy. "Oh, such a pretty little pussy, I can't wait to fuck it."

"ohhh... ohhh..." Tracy moans loudly, squirming under his touch, the thought of his eyes inspecting the secret folds of her sex causing her to almost faint from shame even as her thighs spread wider, allowing him greater access to her most intimate area.

"I bet no one's ever seen you like this before, not even your doctor," Steve comments as he spreads her labia wider, peering into the wet pink orifice of her vagina. "Oh, my, Mrs. Willows, I can almost see into your womb. Probably the last person to see this far inside you was your kids when you were birthing them." "ahhhhaaa... no... god, please... my rapist now knows everything of me... my deepest secrets of my womanhood... ahhhaaaa..." Tracy sobs, her eyes squeezing shut in shame as she lays across her counter, her dark blue business suit in disarray as the young plumber carefully inspects her pussy.

"You've got a cute cervix, Tracy," Steve compliments her, knowing his casual comments only serve to embarrass and humiliate her more. "I think I need more light though, Mrs. Willows." He tells her, picking up the small flashlight he carries in his toolbox, his fingers spreading her labia almost painfully wide open. "Ah, that's better." He exclaims as he shines the beam of light into the tight wet hole of her pussy, "now, I can see everything about you. All your intimate area is mine to inspect, Tracy."

"ahhhaaaa... God...my... you're seeing the deep side of my soul... ahhhhaaaaa...it's... it's so humiliating... I have nothing to hide from you now... you know how I smell like, how I look like inside my most private area... ahhhaaa... I have no secrets anymore..." Mrs. Willows moaned in shame, hating the young man who had forced her into this compromising position but loathing herself even more as she feels her juices flooding her pussy, wetting his fingers as he continues to examine her.

"Oh, look at that pussy juice dripping onto the floor, you are really soaking wet from this aren't you, Tracy?" Steve asks, his fingers holding the lips of her pussy apart as the juice of her arousal glistens on the soft pink flesh. "I wonder how your pussy tastes," He wonders aloud, his finger sliding easily into the tight opening of her vagina, gathering a bead of moisture on his finger before bringing it to his lips. "Mmm, you taste good, Mrs. Willows." Steve announces, making loud lip smacking noises as he tastes her juices. "Would you like a taste?" He asks his finger sliding back into her flooded sex, coating his finger before pressing it against her half parted lips.

Tracy looks up at him, her large blue eyes meeting his as she opens her mouth, the pink tip of her tongue sliding out to lick the droplets of moisture from his finger. She feels sick even as she tastes herself, noting that the taste isn't bad as her tongue continues to lick his finger clean.

"That's right, that's a good little slut tasting her own pussy," He tells her encouragingly moving his finger closer to her mouth. "Do you like the taste of your pussy? Does licking your juices from your rapist's finger excite you?" He asks as he slides his finger into her mouth, her tongue caressing it as she begins to suck on it, simulating a blow job as she continues to look up at him. "Does my slut enjoy this, Mrs. Willows?"

Tracy sobs slightly as she slowly nods her head, her mouth sucking eagerly on his finger as if it was a cock, her eyes never leaving his as she wonders again what has come over her. I... I've never acted like this... not even with John, my own husband... why... why can't I resist him? She asks herself silently as she felt his other hand slide over her ass, hating the eager anticipation she felt course through her as his fingers neared the damp center of her sex.

"And who does this slutty juicy little pussy belong to, Mrs. Willows?" Steve asks softly as he draws his finger out of her sucking mouth even as his other hand spread the swollen lips of her pussy.

"It... it belongs to... to you... to my rapist - Mr. Pope, " Tracy moans in shame looking over her shoulder as he bends down behind her, feeling his hot breath on the most intimate area of her body. "What... what are you doing...ahhhhhhaaaaa..." Her words are cut off in a sudden gasp as she feels his mouth suddenly cover the exposed pink flesh of her sex, his tongue drilling into her flooded vagina. "oh... oh... god..." The ashamed wife moans, thrusting her hips back towards her tormentor, trying to draw more of his lapping tongue into her.

For several minutes the only sounds in the quiet suburban house were Tracy's low soft moans of pleasure and shame mixing with the loud smacking sounds of Steve's mouth as he licked and sucked at her flooded sex. "Ah, so delicious," Steve murmurs appreciatively as he lifts his mouth from the swollen pink lips of her cunt, his hands roughly massaging the soft flesh of her ass as the humiliated housewife leaned over the counter. "You've got a lovely pussy, Mrs. Willows, so juicy and tasty." He compliments her, his hand suddenly slapping her ass gently as he stands up.

"I... I..." Tracy moans, her eyes looking back at him as he towers over her, his hands still on the soft globes of her ass as she squirms at the sudden feeling of emptiness in her crotch. As much as she hated to admit it she was longing to feel his mouth on her most private area, his wonderful tongue curving and licking the moist inner walls of her sex. The warm feeling that was spreading through her body told her she was close to cumming, tears forming in her eyes as she admitted she was about to orgasm from the young man's forced attentions. "Please... please... I need... I need to cum." She begs softly, her legs spreading wider as she thrust her ass back towards the plumber.

"Oh, so my little slut needs to cum, does she?" Steve asks her teasingly, his eyes laughing at the need he sees in the older woman's eyes as she pleads for sexual release. As she looked up at him, humiliation in her eyes as she watched his tongue lick the copious juices from around his mouth. "Well, Mrs. Willows, what will you do for me if I let you cum? If I bring your hot little pussy to orgasm, what will you do to repay me?" He asked with a smirk as he knelt behind her once more, his fingers sliding down to spread the thick lips of her pussy as he awaited her answer.

"I... I'll... I'll do... anything... anything at all for you," Tracy gasps, her entire body twitching as she feels his breath once more on the sensitive pink flesh of her pussy. "I... I need to... I need to cum... please, I'll... I'll do anything for you."

"Hmm, I think that maybe you would," Steve comments, leaning forward slightly to inhale the musky scent of her flooded sex, as she shivers slightly before him, "Would you submit to me, Mrs. Willows? Would you leave your husband, your family to be my own personal fuck doll, my little cum slut, Tracy? Would you do this for me if I allow you to cum, to bring you to orgasm?"

"oh... I..." Tracy sobs softly, the images of her family, her beloved husband, flashing in front of her eyes as she feels his tongue lightly licking along the contour of her spread pussy, tracing along the soft lips of her labia. "I... yes... damn you... I... I'll do anything... anything for you..." The humiliated housewife moans as she feels his mouth once more cover her pussy, his tongue forcefully sliding into her tight vagina. "I... oh... oh, god..." Mrs. Willows gasped, her hands squeezing the countertop painfully tight as she feels his fingers slide down to gently toy with her engorged clit as his tongue delves deeper then any man has before. "Oh, FUCK! FUCK!!!" She screams, her body convulsing as she orgasms, her pussy contracting tightly as her juices gush into his eager mouth, spilling onto the tile floor as her legs feel suddenly weak.

"Damn, Mrs. Willows." Steve chuckles as he slowly stands up, his tongue taking one last lick of her juices, his hands sliding up to grip her waist. "I knew you'd probably be a hot fuck, but I didn't expect you to be this good." He told her, looking down at her as she struggles to regain her breath, her eyes slightly glazed from the waves of pleasure as she looked up at him. "It's been awhile since you came like that, hasn't it Tracy? Your husband has never given you an orgasm like I just did. He just doesn't know how a little slut like you needs to be fucked, does he?" Steve asks, bending over so that his lips are brushing against her cheek, his body pressed tight against her as she lays across the counter, the large bulge of his cock rubbing against the soft flesh of her ass.

"I... no... no, he's... John's a good man... he never... I love him..." Tracy panted softly, her eyes meeting his for a brief second before she looks away, afraid of the emotions he'll see in her large blue eyes.

"Well, good man or not," Steve tells her, standing up his hand grips her shoulder, rolling her over onto her back, "he's never fucked you like you deserve, like your slutty little pussy craves." He tells her, his hands gripping her waist and pushing her back on to the counter so that only her long legs dangle off, her feet missing the floor by several inches as he steps between her spread thighs. "John has never fucked you like I'm about to," he declares, one hand sliding down to the fly of his jeans, quickly freeing his straining cock from its confines.

"oh... oh, please..." Mrs. Willows gasps, shaking her head slightly as her eyes run over the thick veined shaft of her rapist's cock. "I'm... my family... I... I can't..." Tracy begs, her blue eyes filled with shame as she feels a trill of anticipation run through her body, centering in the wet folds of her pussy as she examines the young man's engorged penis. She hated her body's reaction, the betrayal she felt as her pussy yearned to have him deep inside her.

"Oh, you can, Mrs. Willows. And I think you secretly want to," Steve taunts her, leaning over her as she lays across the counter, the hard shaft of his cock pressed against the soft mound of her pussy as he brings his lips close to her ear. "You want me to fuck you, Tracy. Your married pussy is almost begging for my cock, you need a man inside you, a cock filling your slutty cunt."

"N...no...please..." The humiliated wife and mother gasps, hating the truth her body acknowledged in his words as almost against her will her legs spread wider, giving him fuller access to her flooded sex. "I... only John... my husband..." Tracy gasps, her words slowly fading away as she feels the hard, hot shaft of his cock rubbing against the soft folds of her pussy, her hips rising up offering herself to him.

"Ah, Tracy," Steve chuckles, seeing the shame and desire in her blue eyes as his hands slide along the soft skin of her thighs, feeling her body tremble under his caress. "You can deny it all you want, tell yourself you're a respectable wife, a conservative mother but your body, your pussy, knows the truth. Your juicy little cunt admits the real facts, it tells the truth, it knows that you're truly a slut, a whore hiding behind the respectable life you've built." He tells her, his voice a low whisper as his hands slide up her legs, nearing the wet center of her womanhood.

"No...no...please..." Tracy moans softly, biting her lip as she feels the swollen mushroom shaped head of his cock brush against her swollen labia sending jolts of pleasure through her body. "I... I can't...oh, God!!!!" She cries out as his cock suddenly plunges deep into her, filling her completely as he slides into her. Her back arches, her eyes flutter close as her fingers dig into the hard countertop, her body electrified at the sudden sensation of his cock filling her.

"You love this don't you, Mrs. Willows? You're body is so hot, you're so ready to be truly fucked. This is how you've always wanted it to be, taken on your kitchen counters by a man you don't even know..." Steve pants, his hips thrusting deep into her, his cock rubbing against the soft silken inner walls with a delicious friction. "You're a whore, Mrs. Willows. Nothing but a hot little whore in need of a good fucking," He hisses in her ear as he feels her legs wrap around his waist, drawing him deeper into her as she moans and squirms under him. "You belong to me, don't you, Tracy? You're my little slut, my married whore from now on."

"Y...yes...god...fuck me..." Mrs. Willows pants, her eyes filled with shame as she begs her rapist to continue fucking her, her mind screaming against the indignity even as her body is flush with arousal. "I'm... I'm your whore... your slut... I belong to you..." The humiliated mother gasps as his hands slide over her blouse, roughly fondling her heaving breast as he continues to pound his cock into her.

"You're the best piece of ass I've had in ages, Mrs. Willows." Steve tells her breathlessly, his fingers gripping the soft silk of her blouse and tearing it open, buttons flying across the kitchen as his hands eagerly knead the soft flesh of her breasts.

"Oh... Please..." Mrs. Willows whines, her teeth biting her bottom lip as she thrusts her hips back against him, loving the sensation of his cock filling her as his hands roughly maul her heaving breasts. "Please... I'm... I can't... oh, Christ..." Tracy gasps, her eyes fluttering as she feels yet another climax building within her, hating how he was able to make her body sing, to arouse her in ways John never had thought of.