Tracy Does Tom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Millsy
Millsy
146 Followers

"Suck me off first." Tom commanded, slumping onto the sofa beside me, his fingers and mine vacating my aching cunt as he got himself more comfortable for the blowjob that he desired. My hand, still firmly wrapped around his cock, began pumping him slowly as I watched Martin reposition himself. Tom eased his jeans and boxers down his legs to give me room to work and I snuggled in close to him, the side of my face against his flat, taut belly, the arrowhead of his gorgeous dick standing upright before my face thick and hard and purple. I blew on it softly, one eye on Tom's twitching penis and one eye on the camera, a lewd smile forming on my lips as I worked. Playing up to the camera had become an unexpected turn on, my initial inhibitions, stage fright if you like, banished by the sheer eroticism of the scenario. I had never thought that having somebody watch me having sex could be so arousing, and having a complete stranger with a video camera capturing me in the act of cheating on my husband like a wanton slut easily doubled that level of arousal. I stared into the camera as I opened my red lipsticked mouth and slowly descended upon my lover's turgid knob.

Tom's hands began feeling up my heavy boobs as I slid my lips inch by inch down his delicious meat, the salty, musky tank of pre-cum flooding my taste buds as the head slid along the velvetty surface of my warm, wet tongue. I heard Tom groan as he thrust his hips up at me, driving an extra half-inch of meat into my oral cavern, and I sucked gently, my eyes all the time on the lens of the camera. I dragged him out of my mouth, my tongue lashing mercilessly at the tip of his knob, swirling around it and licking up and down the shaft from the vee where the glans joined the main body of his penis to the base where my fingers still gripped him tightly. His hands slid into my hair, caught a handful of it, dragged me back up to the head of his dick. He moaned again as I let him fuck it into my mouth, my lips clawing their way down the shaft as he pressed harder on the back of my head. I moved onto my knees, tossing him off into my mouth while he pulled at my hanging breasts and tweaked my nipples. My free hand dived between my own legs and began to stroke my slit as I blew Tom, and through half closed eyes I saw Martin shift on the living room floor and move out of sight.

My eyes went wide as I felt my panties being pulled down my ass cheeks to my knees, but that was all Martin had done. Would I have objected if he'd stuck his finger or a tongue in me? His dick even? I wondered. Would I have allowed this porno scene to escalate into a dirty threesome? Ultimately it didn't matter as Martin was just giving himself a better view for the videotape, one of me rubbing my tingling pussy vigorously without my knickers being in the way while sucking hard on Tom's cock, my head bobbing up and down in his lap, my tits groped and squeezed by Tom's rugged hands.

"Fuck, don't stop." Tom groaned. I used every trick in the book as I fellated him, my tongue swirling around the shaft, my tight fingered grip milking him frantically, my cheeks hollowing with the powerful suction that I tormented him with. My finger slid inside my cunt and it was my turn to gasp as he slipped out of my mouth in that one moment of loss of self control, but my hand soon guided him back in. Tom grunted as he writhed beneath me, trying to make me deep-throat him with the return of pressure on the back of my head and the insistent upwards jabs of his hips.

"Don't fuckin' stop!" Tom gasped again, and in supplication I let him jam his knob in the back of my throat, gagging and spilling drool down the shaft as he held my head steady and rammed his cock in and out of my mouth. This was too soon, I realised as I sensed his climax coming, but I readied myself for the sudden flood of semen anyway. This was Tom's movie just as much as it was mine. He was paying for it, after all.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum!" Tom warned with a guttural cry, my hands a pink blur on his thick shaft, my red lips locked tightly around the bulbous knob. "Aahh, fuck!" He finally yelled and I felt his glans balloon in my mouth for a fraction of a second, then the first jet of cum blasted past my tonsils. "Aaahh" Tom grunted again as he unleashed a second helping of hot, greasy semen onto my swirling tongue, and for his third spurt I released him from my mouth and jerked him hard with my hands. A stream of thick, white fluid arced into the air before my eyes, then splattered wetly against Tom's belly. I moved my head an inch or two for the fourth pulse of ejaculate and recoiled reflexively as it jetted across my cheek. For the remainder of his body racking spasms I closed my lips over the trembling head and let him unload weakly into my mouth. A few seconds later he was spent, drained of all his juices, and Martin was right there in my face with the camera, pointing his finger at his own mouth to indicate what he wanted me to show him.

I grinned lazily and parted my lips, allowing a dribble of Tom's cum to spill out over my lower lip before catching it with my fingers and scooping it back into my mouth. I tilted back my head as Martin rose above me, showing him the white liquid swirling around my mouth. Martin tapped his throat and I closed my eyes, swallowed the cream down, savouring the sensations as it cascaded thickly down my gullet, then I opened my mouth and showed him the emptiness within, licking my lips and winking at him lewdly as a lascivious finale. Martin gave me another thumbs-up, then pointed at the splashes of cum on Tom's heaving belly. I lapped it all up with a broad, beaming smile on my face as Tom squirmed beneath me. "Now take me to bed and fuck me." I demanded throatily, not unlike Bonnie Tyler after drinking half a bottle of scotch to wash down a mouthful of gravel. I slid gracelessly off the sofa, kicking my knickers aside and allowing my dress to fall to the floor before stepping out of it and stood there naked in front of Martin who stepped back to get my entire body in the frame. I moved to the stairs glancing over my shoulder to be sure that they were following behind.

In less than a minute I lay on the bed in the bedroom, waiting for him to join me, my legs wide open and watching him undress through the spread of my thighs. The sight of him naked despite the softness of his dangling penis sent a thrill through my body that saw my hand instinctively reach for a breast, tracing around the hardening nipple with a fingertip as Martin captured the moment from the bedside. Tom was still kicking off his socks when I slid my hand between my legs and parted my vulva for him, the words; "Eat me," purred huskily as I revealed all I had, two fingers prising my puffy vaginal lips apart in a lewd offering that I knew Tom would not refuse. It took time for a man to get hard again after cumming so heavily, and that time would be best spent between my thighs bringing me to a screaming climax, I figured.

He climbed onto the bed and grasped my thighs with his strong builders' hands, forcing them further apart as he dipped his face toward my heated snatch. I felt his breath wash over my pubic mound, his thumbs sliding up the insides of my thighs towards my core, then his outstretched tongue lightly swept my slit from top to bottom, dancing across the sensitive flesh with the barest hint of contact. I squirmed beneath him, feeling those coarse thumbs inching towards the fleshy shroud of my labia, the tongue sweeping back up and pausing at the hood of my entrance, tickling me teasingly there with a second or two of swirling before sweeping back down again all the way to my perinium, that small region of tender skin that bridged the gap between the two holes. I moaned softly as the tips of his thumbs found my labia and gently began to tease open my flower, his tongue pressing a little more firmly as he swept back upward, painting my gaping slit with his saliva to make it glisten wetly for the camera. He stretched me further with his thumbs, dipped the tip of his tongue into my honey pot, and my hand slammed down on the back of his head as my hips pushed up at the delicious penetration.

My eyelids fluttered as I gasped with the pleasure of the moment, Tom's tongue wriggling purposefully just inside the fringes of my vagina, exploring the damp texture of my cunt walls in a random flicking motion that left me damn near breathless. My fingers hooked into each other on the back of his head and held him there as I thrust my sizzling hole at his probing tongue. I groaned out loud with the pleasure, my eyes mere slits as the shadowy figure of Martin the cameraman zoomed in on my face, my mouth parted like my pussy, tongue rolled back, my staccato gasps the only sounds in the brightly lit bedroom until I began to pander to the camera again.

"Oh fuck that's good." I groaned, closing my eyes. "Ahhh yesss, eat my cunt." I hissed, grinding Tom's face into my pussy as I humped my crotch at him. "Mmmmm" I moaned, biting my lip as one of his fingers slipped inside me along with his tongue, then I really began to get going when his tongue began to focus on my clit as that firm finger of his began to work its way in and out of me beneath it. "That's it!" I cried. "Don't stop! Finger me harder!"

The stabbing sped up, his tongue became more frantic and I descended deeper into ecstacy, moaning and groaning at the dual pleasures. I wanted another finger in me, needed him to stretch my tight cunt ready for the anticipated pounding assault of his cock when it finally hardened. "Oh God, more!", I gasped, my hands leaving his hair and moving up my own body, each one squeezing a breast and gently fingering a nipple. The wet slapping of his knuckles against my soaking vagina filled the room, and I heard Martin tell Tom to move to the left a little and put another finger in so he could get a clearer shot. "Yesss!" I grunted gutturally. " Do it!"

Tom thrust a second finger inside my cunt and I arched my back involuntarily, impaling myself further upon his forcefully driven digits. My stretched vagina sucked at the fingers but didn't slow his hard and deep masturbation of me at all and I found myself grunting a short, staccato "Ah!" with each dig into my core. I pinched my nipples a little harder than I should as I writhed on the bed and felt the approach of my orgasm like a runaway freight train. This was going to be a good one, I realised, and I lifted my ass off the bed, pushing his fingers all the way inside me as his tongue flicked rapidly over my clit, offering my damp anus to him. All he did was touch it with his little finger and I came, flooding his face with a sudden gush of my cunt juices. The creams cascaded down between my ass cheeks, enveloping his fingertip, and when my ass crashed back down onto the bed that little two inch long phalange speared right into my behind. " FUUUUUCCCCK!" I shrieked as the friction ramped my climax up to another level and I went totally out of control, humping my cunt against his three fingers wildly, his tongue suckling on my clitoris as he rode me like a bucking bronco. " JEEEEZZZZ" I cried, his little finger working deep in my ass while my vaginal walls clamped down on the pair in there. I expected Tom to stop fingering me but for some reason he carried on and I felt the electricity of my fried nerve endings building up to a second crescendo before the first climax had even ended. He slurped at the hood of my clit, jammed a third finger inside my soaked twat and wriggled that little finger in my behind, massaging the thin wall between my vagina and anus as I arched my back again and opened my mouth to scream at the ceiling. "FUUUCK I'M CUMMING AGAIN!"

My hands left my tits and crashed back down on Tom's head, crushing him into me as the double climax coursed through my racked, spasming, body and then Tom's fingers began to slow. First his face shifted up and away from my clit, then the three fingers in my pussy slipped out leaving just the little one in my ass. I opened my eyes and lifted my head, looking down the valley between my tits and the vee of my spread legs to see Tom grinning wickedly as he displayed this dirty little act to Martin who was knelt between my legs alongside him filming the slow, lazy ass fingering that Tom was giving me as my climax receded. I closed my eyes and rested my head back on the pillow, savouring the delicious sensations as Tom played with my ass and looking forward to watching this whole lewd scene on television later on. After a minute or two I felt the finger vacate me and I shuddered at the loss, then I felt the bed creak and groan and dip as Tom climbed onto it, lift each of my ankles up onto his shoulders and guided his hard cock to my slick pussy.

There was no messing about this time, he just lunged his hips at me and drove his thick cock into me. I gasped at the intrusion and Tom slid all the way inside me until I felt his pubic hairs rasping against my mound and his balls between my ass cheeks. " Ohhhh, Fuck me!" I groaned as his hands covered my boobs and began to massage them roughly, but he just held himself deep inside me unmoving. I rippled my cunt walls up and down his cock and he got the message, pinching my teats playfully as he began to move within my body.

"Mmmmm," I moaned as the rhythmic motions began, my ass pushed down into the bed with each forceful thrust of his loins, the springs pushing me back up again as he moved back, a squeaking, creaking counterpoint to the slow fuck that he was treating me to. True to his word Martin had disappeared if not from the room then most certainly from my mind. Whether he was off to one side filming Tom making love to me I didn't know as my eyes were half closed and all I could see was the large form of Tom hovering over me, a sheen of glistening sweat upon his tanned brow. Martin could have been crouched at the foot of the bed, camera concentrating on the conjunction of cock and cunt in close-up as the thick, meaty shaft slid in and out of the tight, seeping hole for all I knew.

I grunted in time to the muted creaking of the rusting old bed springs, then groaned as Tom's hands abandoned my squashed breasts and grasped my legs just below the knee. He prised them apart gently, my heels sliding off his shoulders, and held me spread wide open as he grounded himself deliciously against the depths of my sex and held there, the gentle gyrations of his hips rasping his pubic hairs against my engorged and hyper-sensitive labia. I groaned as he moved almost imperceptibly inside me, my own hands only now joining the battle as they flew to my tits and resumed the pinching, kneading, fondling and caressing that Tom had only moments before ceased doing. I pushed them together, nipple almost touching nipple, and moaned in impatience as he held himself to all intents and purposes stationary inside me. "Fuck me," I whimpered, my voice barely above a breath as I pleaded for him to start fucking me once more.

"What?" Tom enquired, cocking his head to one side, a thin smile on his lips as he maintained eye contact with me.

"Fuck me!" I repeated, my eye casting about for Martin, finding him stood in the corner of the room and filming the tangle of our bodies in full frame rather than zoomed in on genitalia.

"Louder." Tom said huskily. "Can't hear you." Whether he meant he couldn't hear me or if he was referring to the microphone in Martin's equipment I couldn't tell, but the words burst out of my mouth a little louder than they should, powered by frustration, impatience, the actress within me or more likely just a burning desire for him to bring me to another screaming, creaming, shuddering climax.

"Fuck me Tom," I hissed. "Fuck me and make me cum, fuck me please."

"How?" He whispered as he gyrated his hips, his cockhead stirring my depths, heightening the sensations that seared my mind.

"Fuck me hard, fast, deep, I don't care just fuck me." I cried, thrusting my ass down into the bed then back at him if he wasn't going to do it for me. I felt a hand slither from my knee and down the inside of my left thigh, then I lost track of it as his cock began to piston in and out of me, slowly at first but with steadily increasing frequency and forcefulness. A minute later I felt that hand on my ass cheek, squeezing it roughly, thumb almost sliding into the crack where his swinging balls were banging against the full flesh. That wasn't the only banging. The headboard thudded dully against the wall behind me and instinctively I reached behind my head with my hands, grasped the hard wooden board with my hands and held it off as Tom drove himself deeper inside me with each wonderful stabbing of his loins. Now it was squeaks and creaks, grunts and groans and wet slaps as we made love on the old bed and my brain suddenly shifted focus to Tom's thick thumb as it slipped deeper into the crack of my ass and was almost upon the dark, puckered ring that guarded my third fuck-hole.

"Yes," I gasped as his hand squeezed my ass cheek, the thumb pulling me open as it neared my anus. A fraction of an inch and it would be right there, I realised, my eyes closing again as Tom pounded me into the complaining mattress. I was on the verge of begging him to put it in me when the rough surface of his thumb tip pressed firmly against the wrinkled ring and instead I cried out with the extreme sensations, knowing that with just a little more pressure those sensations would plateau and another orgasm would be triggered. Instead he teased me, circling the hole as his thick prick powered in and out of me, rubbing the oils that were leaking form my cunt and running down my ass cheeks into the crevice, lubricating the entrance in preparation for the inevitable penetration. I was ready. I wanted it. "Do it.!" I insisted.

Almost instantly Tom pressed his thumb against the hole, and it instinctively clenched in resistance, but the oils that that flooded it in copious amounts had done their job and the thick tip of the thumb pushed its way in, the tightness and the sensitivity sending searing bolts of pain to my brain. I cried out, half in pleasure, half with the pain, but soon I was just whimpering with the sheer intensity of the pleasure as the pain faded into the background. He gently thumb-fucked my ass as I writhed in delicious torment beneath him, his prick lodged deep in my clutching pussy. "Oh fuck yes!" I moaned as the two things sawed in and out of me. "I'm cumming again!"

I gasped out a breathless "Aaahhhh" As my orgasm hit me, heavier and harder than before, dragged out seemingly forever by the double penetration. I shook and shuddered as I cried out all the way through the prolonged climax, right until Tom pulled his thumb out of my ass and rolled me over onto my side, his long, thick cock remaining inside me as he shifted position on the bed. Martin was in front of me, filming me full frontal as Tom lifted up my right leg and began driving himself into me from behind, in what is known as the spoon position, but with my leg elevated up in the air so that Martin could capture the scene of his cock disappearing into the depths of my glistening, juice soaked cunt. I stared into the camera dreamily, my tits heaving with each violent lunge of Tom's hips as he banged away at me, Martin's bulge obvious beneath the denim of his jeans. I bit my lip, closing my eyes as Tom hammered in and out of me, lost in the moment as my lover strived to reach his own climax, his penis pistoning in and out of me at an almost frantic and uncontrolled pace.

Presently he slowed, and I wondered if he had come and I'd not felt him unloading inside me but then he pulled out of me almost impatiently. He pushed me onto my belly then his firm hands grabbed hold of my hips and he pulled me up onto my hands and knees. This was more like it. This was my favourite position. His hands between my thighs spread my legs apart and I felt the tip of his cock press between my cunt lips and slide smoothly in with virtually no resistance. I was slick, loose, well fucked in fact and Tom began to shag me hard, fast and deep as he sought his own release. Martin moved in, filming in close-up for a minute as Tom pounded away at me and the headboard thudded against the wall. I reached between my legs, feeling for his full balls, grabbing them and squeezing them, caressing and kneading them as they swung back and fore like a pendulum beneath his powerful prick. I felt a fingertip at my ass again, felt it quickly spear inside me with virtually no resistance again, and I shrieked at the delight. My tits swung and bounced beneath my body, my back arched, my eyes closed, mouth open, tongue trapped between my teeth, sweat flooding out of my pores, cunt cream running down my legs from my sundered pussy. My ass wobbled with each thrust, my knees and elbows threatening to buckle with the violence that Tom was unleashing upon me, almost pitching me forward onto my face upon the pillow and Tom's movements suddenly speeded up, deepening so that his knob was almost in the pit of my stomach, and then he cried out, pulled out, and I felt his hot, thick cream rain down upon my back. It seems I wasn't the only one playing for the camera, I realised as I glanced over my shoulder and saw Martin standing back, recording Tom wanking himself furiously and shooting thick arcs of cum all the way up to my shoulderblades for a few seconds until the final weak dribbles of his release oozed from the head of his cock and slowly dripped onto my still quivering ass. I felt Tom's cock press between those ass cheeks, sliding back and fore through the slippery valley as the last spasms of his orgasm faded away, then he slumped onto the bed beside me.

Millsy
Millsy
146 Followers