Tracy Does Tom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Millsy
Millsy
146 Followers

Now Martin was in my face with the camera as I snuggled into Tom, pressing my wet, sticky, cum spattered back into his belly and chest.

"How was that Tracy?" Martin asked as he pushed the red light into my face.

"Unbelieveable." I sighed dreamily. "Shame about the ending, though."

"Why?" I saw him frown beyond the lens. "It was perfect. It's going to look fantastic once its edited." Martin said defensively.

"I would have liked to have been a proper porn star," I explained. "Finished Tom off with my hands and lips and taken his load all over my face." Martin was close enough I realised, for this dream to still happen, and I reached out with my hand and touched the buckle of his belt. "Maybe its not too late?" I asked, giving him my most seductive gaze. He didn't back off, which was all the invite that I needed, and kept filming as my hand deftly unbuckled him, angling the camera down to my hands. Realising what was going on Tom stumbled off the bed and crossed to Martin, his still semi-hard dick waving in the air as he took Martin's camera and knelt down beside us, aiming it at my hands as they unzipped the shocked but unresisting cameraman's jeans and tugged them down around his hips. His cock sprang out, hard, thicker than Tom's, and a good inch longer, and I curled my fingers around the veiny, ridged shaft and began to pump slowly, pushing the foreskin back to reveal the swollen purple glans. I shifted on the bed, moving closer, intending to take him into my mouth and give him my very best blow job but for whatever reason, whether it was all that time when he'd been hard and watching us fuck, or perhaps a long dry spell without a female hand touching his member, he began to groan with my lazy masturbation of him and I felt his cock twitch in my hand as his balls jetted their pent up load through the tubing. It exploded with extreme violence in my hand, streams of thick hot cum spurting across the gap between us and hitting me full in the face. The stuff splashed across my eyes, my forehead, up into my hair, then began running down my cheeks and into my lips as I kept jerking him off. He cried out with each jet of cum, and Tom and I later counted them when watching the video, and it was no less than seven powerful spurts of semen that I took over my face and in my hair before the last of his load dribbled out of the end and into my hand. "Now that's more like it." I giggled as the cum dripped off me and onto the bed, and I rolled over onto my back and lay there, the warmth of it on my face curiously arousing as Tom knelt on the bed and filmed his cum covered slut running her hands through the thick cream and rubbing it into her hard nipples and all over her breasts.

Martin busied himself by pulling his trousers up and taking the camera off Tom as I padded out to the bathroom for a shower. When I had finished he was gone, not having said a word to me, and Tom clutched the hard drive in his hand like a kid with a new toy.

"We're going to have to do that again." I murmured huskily as I slipped my arms around his neck and kissed him on the lips.

"Yeah, having somebody videotape us was pretty fucking hot."

"I don't mean the taping," I giggled as my hand closed over his soft, flaccid penis in preparation for another more private session of lovemaking. "I mean having another guy with us."

But that's another story.

Millsy
Millsy
146 Followers