Tracy Thinks It's Cute

Story Info
Uncle & 18-year-old niece do it all.
1.7k words
4.22
142.6k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Merob
Merob
35 Followers

My wife Grace and I have been married for almost forty years. Until about five years ago, our sex life was great. We screwed at least twice a week, usually more often. Frequently, I'd suck my wife's pussy before we fucked. Early in our marriage, this made her come, but then for years she let me do it only because I liked to. She has sucked my prick, never often enough to suit me and never long enough to make me come.

I'm a horny bastard, so for many years she often jacked me off. I especially liked it when we were before the mirror above our bathroom sink. She has gorgeous nipples which I loved to look at as she watched what her hand was doing and my come as it spurted into the sink.

I love the taste of a woman's come. Not that I've tasted that much. So far, only that of two gals before I was married, one woman who used to live next door and, of course, my wife.

Sometimes, when the head of my prick gets wet from looking at pictures of pussy or reading a dirty story or watching an R-rated movie, I rub my finger in that wetness, then lick that finger. OK, so call me a pervert. I can't imagine why a woman wouldn't want to lick my prick when it's wet like that or why she wouldn't want to taste my come.

Now, I have to satisfy myself with my hand. I usually jack off in the bathroom while looking at pictures in Penthouse. When my wife's out, I've also jacked off into a tissue while looking at really-horny parts of an X-rated videotape I've freeze-framed on our living room TV.

Last month, our niece, Terry, and her eighteen-year-old daughter, Tracy, visited us for the two weeks. Terry's husband was doing his annual stint in the National Guard. Tracy was out of school for the summer.

One day, Tracy and I were on the patio talking when she shyly inquired, "Uncle John, may I ask you something I never could ask my mom or dad?"

"Sure, sweetie."

Then she shocked the daylights out of me by asking, "Are all penises big and long and veiny and ugly?"

"Did you just ask me what I think you did?"

"Yeah. I've seen Playgirl and I wonder if all penises are nine or ten inches long and as big around as a cucumber."

"It seems we're being perfectly frank and you've probably seen a lot more penises than I have. But most of those I've seen are about six or seven inches long and not even as big around as a small banana. Whether or not they're circumcised also has a lot to do with the way they look. I shouldn't be telling you this, but mine's just over six inches long and uncircumcised."

"Would you let me see it?"

"Are you out of your mind? Of course not. Anyway, I can't imagine why you'd want to see it. I'm almost sixty years old, have flab below my belly and more wrinkles than a wadded-up paper napkin. Don't you have a boyfriend who'll show you his?"

"Are you kidding? He'd think I was inviting him to get in my pants."

"That does it. I'm going inside and I'm going to forget we ever had this discussion."

A few hours later, I was sitting in the den watching TV. Tracy stuck her head in the door and said, "Aunt Grace and mom said for me to tell you 'We're going to the mall and the movies' and to ask you 'Do you want to come along?'."

"Tell them I'm going to watch TV for a while, then take a nap."

Less than a minute had passed when Tracy came into the den and sat down.

"I thought you went with your aunt and mother."

"Nah. Shopping stinks. And the movie they're going to see sounds gross. Besides, I wanted to be here alone with you so you can show me your prick."

"Are we going to start up with that again?"

"Why not? We're the only ones who'll know you've shown it to me because I'll never tell anyone. Not even my best friend Becky."

"I certainly would hope not."

"So what d'ya say? I'll even show you my vag...er, cunt."

What the hell, I thought. I'm getting a hard-on and Tracy's offer sounds better than jacking off. I unzipped my pants and whipped out my dong. 1

"Will you take your pants off so I can see all of it?"

"I ought to be shot for doing this, but let's go into your bedroom. Then, if your aunt and mother decide to come home I can hurry into my bedroom, get under the cover and pretend I'm napping."

"Do you mean it? Oh, super."

"Come on before I change my mind."

I sat on the bed, removed my shoes, then took off my pants and shorts. Tracy watched in fascination.

"Lay on the bed so I can look at your prick.'

I did.

"Gee, it's really cute."

"Cute?"

"Sure. If all pricks were as cute as yours, it's easy to see why women like to play with them and kiss them and even put their mouths around them. Is it OK if I touch yours?"

"Be my guest."

Her hand around my prick felt so much better than my own that I damn near came.

"Its stiff. Is that what you call a hard-on?"

"That's right. And you're giving me the biggest one I've had in years."

"I told you that if you'd show me your prick I'd show you my cunt. Do you want to see it?"

"I'll say. But you have to take off your slacks. I don't want you to merely lower them. And while you're at it, why don't you show me the rest of you?"

I glanced at my prick. The end was so wet that I thought the pre-come would run down my cock and drown my balls.

When I looked up, Tracy was naked. She has the kinds of tits and nipples men dream of. And very little pubic hair. I had a hard time swallowing.

"You apparently trim the hair around your pussy."

"Sure. I have a thong bikini and I don't want hair showing at my crotch."

"Jesus, Tracy, some of the outfits you've worn around would here have any normal man panting and watching your every move. In a thong bikini, I'll bet you create hard-ons galore."

"Thanks."

"Your tits and nipples are so inviting that it's a shame to cover them. Would you let me suck them?"

"No one ever has. Right now my nipples are getting hard and tingly, so I'd like it, if you want to."

"Oh, I want to. But first I'd like for you to get on the bed and spread your legs so I can see your cunt."

"It feels real wet."

"Good."

She climbed on the bed as I moved off. Then with her knees raised, she showed me her pussy. I moved my upper body between her legs.

"Put your legs on my shoulders so I can see more of your pussy."

When she did, I was looking at a twat meant to be enjoyed. The soft, protruding lips were delectably plump. The hood over her clit was pooched, ready to uncover the tender nub. Her slit was extremely wet. I wanted to feel it, kiss it, lick it, taste it, suck it and fuck it.

"May I touch it?" Same thing she had asked me.

"Be my guest." Same thing I had replied.

I opened the lips and almost came at the sight of her pink wetness. Being a cunt-lover, I couldn't resist tasting that wetness. Which I did.

She was startled by my action because she started to pull away from my face. I grasped her hips to prevent her from moving and pressed my face closer against her cunt. As I continued licking the moist opening, she relaxed. My tongue had a field day as it lapped her lips and tasty slit. Moving my mouth to her clit, I sucked it as I've never sucked before. Her orgasm drenched my mouth. I licked and licked. Her come tasted delicious. Breathing heavily, she lay on the bed exhausted.

"Wow, Uncle John, I never dreamed anything could feel so good."

"Your come's delicious."

"Um-m-m."

"If you think having your pussy tongue-fucked feels good, I want to have you experience a prick-fuck.

I have a condom in my bedroom. It's several years old, but I'm going to put it on because I can't take a chance on getting you pregnant. And to be on the safe side, I'll pull out of you before I come. OK?"

"Golly, yes!"

I got the condom and put it on. Tracy rose on her elbows to watch as I sheathed my prick, then smiled with delight as she watched it touch her eagerly-waiting cunt lips. She grimaced and groaned as it broke her hymen. I waited. When I felt she was ready, I entered her all the way. She instinctively wrapped her legs around me to raise her hips and buck against my thrusting prick. When her pussy tightened around me and filled with her come, I pulled out. My balls ached with my need to come.

As she lay panting beneath me, she said, "You didn't come, did you?"

"I couldn't risk it, considering the age of the condom."

She reached for it and removed it from my hard, wet cock.

"I never thought I'd want to suck a prick, Uncle John, but would you let me suck yours?"

Sensing no need to say anything, I merely rolled onto my back, my prick hard and throbbing.

She put her warm mouth around me and started sucking as though it was the most natural thing in the world. Then she stopped, looked up at me and asked, "When you come, should I swallow it?"

"Only if you want to," I breathlessly replied.

When I came, she swallowed.

We had only one more opportunity to suck and fuck before she and her mother headed for home. As we lay spent after our last fuck, Tracy said, "I'm going to ask my boyfriend to show me his prick, so he'll know I want him to get in my pants."

I wonder if his will be cute.

Merob
Merob
35 Followers