Tracy's Journey Ch. 05

Story Info
Tracy considers expanding her horizons.
1.7k words
4.54
17.2k
3
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 12/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This continues the storey that started with "Tracy's Journey - CH 00." The earlier installments in the series give some context that I think will make reading this and subsequent chapters more enjoyable.

When we got back to town, we were salty, sandy, sweaty messes and decided to head back to our pension house for a shower before deciding how to spend the rest of the day. The place we were staying was basically a couple of spare rooms in an old lady's house, and all of the guests shared one bathroom with a shower stall. Fortunately, the bathroom was unoccupied, and the minute we were in the shower, Tracy was all over me. Within seconds, she had contrived to wrap her legs around my waist and plunged the full length of my cock into the wettest pussy I had ever felt. She came almost instantly.

As she caught her breath, and we started a less frantic rhythm, I asked teasingly: "So, I gather you found spending the day naked in public somewhat enjoyable?"

"Oh. ... my ... God ... I loved it ... I've never felt so sexy, powerful and free."

"I take it you'd do it again?"

"Shit, yes ... the idea makes me so horny ... oh, fuck me harder ... I'm cummmmiung!!!"

This time Tracy's cunt clamed down on my cock so hard that I shot a huge load deep inside of her.

After calming down, we actually used the shower for its intended purpose and headed back to our room. As it still was mid-afternoon, we decided to wander around town for a bit. To my pleasure, but not as much to my surprise as it would have been a few hours earlier, Tracy put on a thin tank top above her normal walk-around shorts. Usually, she wore this top over a heavy sports bra when we went running, but this time no upholstery constrained her marvelous c-cups, and large portions of her breasts were visible through the arm holes.

"You like?" she purred.

My shit-eating grin was her response, and before I could make a move to grab her again, she flounced out of the door. I quickly followed, and soon we were strolling down the alleyway that housed the Teeny Bikini shop.

"C'mon," Tracy said pulling my hand, "Mika said she wanted a report on the suits, and maybe I could find something more revealing to wear around town."

Again, I marveled and Tracy's transformation in just a few hours, but I had to put a damper on her plans.

"Honey," I said, "I love the way you're thinking, but that stuff is pretty pricey, and I'm not sure we can afford it."

"Well," Tracy answered, "let's at least talk with Mika, and, who knows, maybe I can find one LITTLE thing." With that, she gave another tug on my hand and we entered the shop.

This time, Mika was at the cash register talking with a large Greek man. The man was probably in his fifties, with a big pot belly that protruded through his open shirt. Mika, meanwhile, was wearing only thong bikini bottoms and high heels. Her large breasts swayed invitingly over the counter as she leaned on her elbows while talking with the man. Both of them straightened up when we entered.

"Tracy, John, I am so glad to see you!" exclaimed Mika. "I will be right with you." She resumed her conversation – in Greek – with the man, while Tracy started browsing through the racks of so-called cover ups.

About the time she came back to me pouting that everything was beyond our just-graduated-from-college means (no matter how little fabric was involved), Mika came over and introduced her companion.

"This is Kostas, he owns this shop and is the photographer and publisher of the magazine I signed for you yesterday."

We shook hands with Kostas, and quickly were given to understand that he spoke no English. "How did the suits work out?" Mika asked.

"Great!" we replied in unison.

"So, Tracy," Mika continued, "I can see that your top didn't stay on all day," (she nodded at the exposed sides of Tracy's breasts, causing a small blush) "how did you like our style of beachwear?"

"I loved it." Tracy said frankly.

"I knew you would, and I bet John and everyone else who saw you did too."

As Tracy blushed again, I nodded enthusiastically, and added, "Tracy liked it so much that she wanted to get some new clothes for walking around town, but it seems everything is beyond our price range.

"Well," Mika replied, "maybe we can help with that."

With that, Mika launched into an extensive monolog apparently explaining to Kostas who we were, and pointing out our Polaroids from the day before, which had make their way to the wall above the cash register. Kostas responded with a lengthy speech of his own that ended with his gesturing towards our quizzical faces.

"When you came in," Mika finally explained, "we were talking about shooting some new ads for our shop. We like to have real customers do our modeling if possible, and both of us think the two of you would be ideal."

"What would be involved?" I asked cautiously.

"Well, we are working on two projects that go together: some advertising for the clothes we carry, and new material for Kostas' magazines. At the very least, we would want each of you to model some of the clothing we carry. In return, since I assume you are on tourist visas and we can't pay you directly, you would get to keep what you model. Of course, it won't surprise you to know that we go for a very sexy, edgy, look in our advertising, so there would be some nudity involved."

I glanced at Tracy to gauge her reaction, and was surprised when she jumped in with "that sounds interesting, what about the magazines?"

Mika seemed surprised as well, and responded "Well, of course, those are explicit sex photos like the ones of me. If you did it, we would put you up at the main hotel here in town, and would pay for all of your meals for a week. However, Tracy, you really need to be into showing yourself for shots like that to work, so I suggest you try the fashion modeling first and see what you think about it."

That gave Tracy some pause, and she nodded agreement.

"How would the photos be distributed?" I chimed in.

Mika consulted briefly with Kostas, and replied that their materials' circulation was strictly limited to Europe, and we need not worry about any major publicity in the states (something that actually was true in those pre-internet days).

Reassured that out reputations at home could be preserved, I asked Tracy what she though.

"I think we should give the clothes modeling a try, and decide about the magazines later," she answered without hesitation.

Mika relayed this information to Kostas, who responded with a big grin – and a stream of Greek directed at Mika.

"Great!" Mika exclaimed. "Both Kostas and I think both of you will do really well at this. In order to get an idea of how to shoot you and the clothes that will look good on you, Kostas would like to see both of your bodies."

"You mean we should get undressed?" I asked.

"Completely? Right here?" Tracy followed.

"Yes, please," Mika responded in a businesslike fashion. (I realized this was a test of how professional we would be as models.) But, Mika also offered some reassurance by continuing, "I will go and close the store so we won't be disturbed. Why don't you go over by the mirrors?"

We proceeded to that corner of the store, and I quickly kicked off my shoes and dropped my shorts. Having gone "commando," I was already nude, but Tracy hadn't started to undress. I was afraid she might chicken out. However, after a brief hesitation she hooked her thumbs in her shorts and slithered them to the floor. Straightening up, she removed her tank top in that curious cross-armed motion that it seems only women can perform. Down to her panties, she took a deep breath, slid them over her hips, and peeled them from her legs. When she turned toward our audience, I could tell Tracy was nervous and was fighting the instinct to cover her pussy with her hands. Even so, Kostas and Mika obviously were duly impressed.

"Oh, my, Tracy, you are spectacular!" Mika exclaimed. "and you're not too bad yourself, John," she added with a chuckle while unabashedly staring at my cock, her bare nipples hardening.

Kostas interrupted her reverie by coming forward with the Polaroid camera Mika had used the day before. Translating for Kostas, Mika asked if it would be alright for him to take our picture. Still feeling somewhat shy, Tracy managed a soft "OK." Mika had us put our arms around each other's waists with out other hands on our hips. The camera whirred twice in quick succession.

"One for us and one for you," Mika explained.

Next, Mika indicated that Kostas wanted some Polaroids of each of us alone. I went first and basically pirouetted while Kostas took front back and side shots of me. Now, it was Tracy's turn. She seemed to be fighting her natural shyness at first, but she relaxed with each whir of the camera, and seemed really to be enjoying herself by the time Kostas completed the series. From her flushed face and hard nipples, it also was pretty apparent that Tracy was more that a bit turned on. Kostas noticed this and, through Mika, admonished to save our sexual energy for the actual photo shoot.

"It gives the photos a much better edge if you're horny, so please try to limit yourselves to one time tonight, and that as early as possible. We will meet at 7:00 AM in the lobby of the Grand Hotel. Both of you should wear the loosest fitting clothes you have – no underwear – so you won't get lines on your skin. We will supply all of the makeup and styling, so just shower and come as you are."

We indicated our understanding, and Mika handed us our clothes.

Following our requisite release of tension back at our room, we wandered around the town sightseeing and checking out some of the nightlife. Several of the clubs looked like fun, but as we had to be up early in the morning, we decided we would have to wait to check them out.