Tracy's Journey Ch. 06

Story Info
Tracy and John take the plunge.
4.4k words
4.56
17.7k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 12/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, after a somewhat fitful night of sleep, we awoke before dawn. As we showered together, I asked Tracy, "are you sure you're up to this?"

She thought for a moment. "Yes," she said simply. "I'm nervous and excited at the same time, but ever since that day in Athens, I've been thinking about doing something like this, and I'm not going to pass up the chance now. Are you OK with it?

My response was to give her passionate kiss.

"Now behave yourself," Tracy admonished teasingly, "you know what Kostas told us."

With me suitably chastened, we finished out shower, got dressed, grabbed some fruit and water for breakfast and headed toward the waterfront Grand Hotel. We actually arrived a few minutes early, but found Mika waiting for us in the lobby. In navy blue short shorts and a matching semi-sheer triangle bikini top, she actually had more strategic parts of her body covered than we had ever seen before.

"I'm so glad you guys are here!" she exclaimed before giving each of us a hug. "Let's get going!"

With that, she escorted us down to the dock area just across the waterfront road. There, we found Kostas waiting with a "Zodiac" style boat loaded with camera equipment, clothing boxes, and a picnic lunch. With Kostas was a svelte middle age woman in shorts and a crop top, who was introduced as his wife, Lara. Mika explained that Lara served as the stylist for these shoots.

The introductions over, we piled into the Zodiac, and Kostas piloted the boat out of the harbor. As we rounded the headland and headed down the coast, Mika quickly peeled out of her clothes, and indicated that we should do the same. Tracy showed no signs of shyness as she stripped off the oversize t-shirt she was wearing. I quickly followed suit by dropping my loose-fitting gym shorts. Lara smiled her approval to us as she passed out tubes of sunscreen. As we finished applying that oil to every part of our bodies, Kostas brought the Zodiac into a small, rocky, beach on an isolated craggy peninsula.

We stepped from the boat, and I helped Kostas unload he gear while Lara, who had doffed her clothes as well, started working on Tracy's makeup and hair. To get Tracy used to posing, Kostas started her out at the conservative end of a "mix-and-match" collection, where women could pick the bottom and top combo that worked best for them. Her first suit was a conservative teal green bikini with a full back and a bandeau top. When she was ready she looked around at the rest of us and laughed. Now that Kostas had stripped down to a "Speedo" style suit (which was largely covered by his huge belly), she was wearing the most clothes of any of us. The humor of her situation seemed to relax her and she quickly picked up the poses Kostas wanted under Mika's able tutelage.

Next, the bandeau was replaced with a triangle top, and the same series of poses repeated. The next combo retained the triangle top, but featured a string bottom, still with a full back. So far, Tracy had modeled three combinations, but had yet to show any "good parts," and I could tell she was getting a bit bored after all of the anticipation. That quickly changed at the end of the third sequence, however, when Kostas directed her to remove her top.

Tracy started to untie the strings without really posing for the camera. However, Mika quickly directed her to slow down and turn it into a tease. First, she stood with her back to the camera while she untied the back string. Then, she turned sideways and covered her breasts with one arm while removing the top and holding it high with the other. Finally she dropped her arms and let the Kostas take her first-ever professional topless shot. After putting Tracy through several poses that did less to advertise the remaining portion of her bikini than it did to call attention to her wonderful breasts, Kostas asked her to play the flirt again while she untied the bottoms. Although I thought Tracy might balk at this -- after all, she hadn't agreed to pose fully nude -- she happily complied, and really hammed it up. My favorite shot from this sequence was one where Tracy was standing sideways to the camera, fully nude, doing a "Betty Boop" surprised pose with the two pieces of the swimsuit at her feet.

As Tracy and Kostas quickly worked their way through the rest of the collection -- which featured increasingly smaller tops and bottoms -- the poses became more and more provocative. In many, Tracy had her legs spread wide to show the tiny piece of fabric covering her pussy. It was clear that Tracy was in her element, and as I held a reflector (to help light the shots), I marveled at her discovery of her inner exhibitionist. Finally, the last g-string had been shed, and Tracy playfully picked up the various tops and bottoms and shrugged her shoulders at Kostas. This gave him the idea for what turned out to be the shot of the day -- one that we understand graced the store in poster format for some years. In it, Tracy is standing nude facing the camera with one leg slightly bent across the other. All of the bottoms from the collection are arranged on one arm, and the other is bedecked with the tops, while her shrug seems to say "how do you choose?"

The next set of shots had Tracy and Mika modeling the same style of suit at the same time to show how they fit different female frames. Almost all of these were topless styles, and Kostas had the two women repeatedly dive into the sea and emerge dripping on the beach. I must admit that the sight of these two remarkable sets of breasts bobbing together as they walked up the shore was quite inspiring.

So far, the shots of Tracy and Mika had depicted two friends enjoying the beach together. Now, however, Kostas decided to push the envelope a bit. The two women were modeling identical thongs -- the paler Tracy in white, and the olive dark Mika in black. The first shots were innocent enough: Tracy applying suntan oil to Mika's back and vice-versa. Next, the girls turned toward each other while Kostas issued instructions in Greek to Mika, translated so softly that I couldn't hear. I saw my Tracy stiffen briefly, then nod almost imperceptibly. With that Mika poured large streams of oil onto each of my girlfriend's breasts and began to rub it in. As she circled her thumbs around the always-sensitive nipples, Tracy tossed her head back in pleasure, thereby giving Kostas another shot that eventually adorned the walls of the "Teeny Bikini." Soon, it was time for a role reversal. Tracy -- who never had touched another woman's breasts before -- started off tentatively and soon was enthusiastically caressing the huge mammaries in her hands. She got so engrossed in her task that Kostas had to remind her to pause periodically to allow him the appropriate shot. Clearly both women were quite turned on by their encounter, and I was not immune to the effect.

"I guess you're okay with this," Tracy commented when the sequence was finished, calling attention to my half-erect cock.

Lara let out a low whistle, and said something to Mika.

"That reminds Lara that its time for lunch," came the translation.

We all laughed and the innuendo, and while Mika, Tracy and I dove into the sea to cool off, Kostas and Lara pulled out some fruit and yogurt, and set up our midday repast in the shade of one of the cliffs abutting the point. After eating, we all rested in the shade for a couple of hours in order to avoid the scorching heat of the day, and to let the light improve for the next round of photos.

That set would focus (pardon the pun) on me. I would be modeling various men's swimsuits. As people started to stir from their siestas, Mika instructed me to do some calisthenics to tone-up my muscles for the shoot.

"While he's getting buff, Tracy," Mika inquired, "could we do some solo nudes of you?"

"What was that I was doing earlier?" she asked.

"Those were advertising shots. What Kostas has in mind now is more like what you would see in a men's magazine."

Tracy looked over at me. "What do you think, John?"

"Do you want to?" I asked.

"I'd like to try."

"Then go for it."

So, while I did some pushups, crunches, curls with water jugs, and swam a few wind sprints, Tracy climbed up on a boulder for her first true adult modeling experience. By the time I returned, she was doing full "split beaver" shots, and plainly enjoying herself. Lara took me aside, dried and styled my hair, and started applying the makeup I would need. She positioned me where I could see Tracy, and watching the sexually-empowered woman in front of me started to have the inevitable effect. As my cock started to grow, I subconsciously reached a hand down to stroke it. To my embarrassment, Lara noticed, but she quickly reassured me.

"Is good for pictures. You do." She said in broken English. In fact, she poured some suntan oil into my hand, and indicated that I should resume my "work."

Mika now asked Tracy to start masturbating for the camera. The fact that she did so promptly -- plunging two fingers of one hand into her cunt, while fingering her clit, and then running the two moistened digits between her breasts and down her stomach, all the while staring lasciviously into Kostas' lens -- did nothing to dampen my arousal, and soon I was ministering to a full erection. Lara put the finishing touches on my makeup, and stepped away calling something out in Greek.

Tracy and the others now could see my aroused state.

Tracy giggled a bit and said "I see I'm not the only one enjoying this!"

Mika turned and gasped a little. "Oh my," she said, "that's gorgeous."

Kostas uttered something in Greek, and snapped both women's attention back to the task at hand. While Tracy finished up her set with some shots showing her reclining on a towel while she caressed her breasts and pussy, Mika instructed me to maintain my erection.

"First, if you're willing, we would like some solo nudes of you as well, John," she explained. "But, even so, having a male model semi-aroused helps 'fill out" the swimsuits and makes for better pictures. Its easier to achieve that if the model's penis starts off fully erect."

Kostas indicated he had the shots he wanted from Tracy, and Mika admonished her not to orgasm then -- something she plainly wanted to do -- but to save her "energy for later." Mika then asked if I would pose nude with an erection.

"Sure, why not?" I replied. "Are you OK with that Tracy?"

"As long as I get copies to look at when you're not around."

With that, Tracy waded into the water to cool off, while Kostas and Mika put me through my paces. As I've said before, I've never been particularly shy, so I was comfortable with the nudity, and Mika kept up a sexy discussion of what she would like to do with my cock, so it was pretty easy to stay hard. The modeling, on the other hand, took me a bit longer to get the hang of -- Tracy was much more of a natural at it than I -- but before long I was giving the photographer the variety of looks and body positions he was seeking. After several different poses with full wood, I was instructed to allow my erection to subside, and the set wrapped up with several shots of me with a flaccid, but still somewhat engorged, penis.

Tracy returned from her swim as we wrapped-up those photos, and Lara called her over to get her makeup re-done.

"Hey," I mock-complained, "I thought it was my turn to pose."

"It is," laughed Mika, "but we find that men's swimsuits sell better if there is an attractive woman posing with them. So, while we'll do a few solo shots of you, most will be of you and Tracy together ... if that's OK with you, of course."

"That's more than fine with me, as long as its OK with Tracy," I responded.

"I'm more than happy to be photographed with a stud like you," came the teasing reply.

As with the women's suits, we started off on the more conservative -- by European standards -- end of the spectrum. So, I donned a fairly typical "Speedo" type suit for the first sequence. Tracy joined me wearing a neutral black thong and triangle top. The latter garment quickly disappeared as we did a variety of poses standing side by side, or just walking hand in hand along the beach. So far, nothing was more risqué than a young couple enjoying a Mediterranean vacation.

The next suit Mika picked out for me was a white version of the suit I had bought two days (was it really only two?) previously. This suit left much less to the imagination, and Kostas had me position my cock straight down within the pouch for some solo shots. When Tracy joined me, however -- now wearing the tiny black g-string that became her standard beachwear for the rest of our stay -- he asked that I reposition it along the side. In order to obtain the necessary definition in the suit, this obliged me to increase my stimulation level; something that wasn't too difficult with Tracy rubbing her bare breasts against me while whispering dirty nothings in my ear. This time the poses were somewhat more intimate, with the two of us embracing in various postures, and even kissing in a few shots.

The final suit in my repertoire (there is only so much that can be done with men's swimwear), was what amounted to the type of pouch usually associated with male strippers. I did a few solo shots before Tracy joined me on a rock promontory jutting out into the sea. We did some of the same poses as before, and then Mika asked me to cup her breast while we gazed into each other's' eyes. Tracy didn't even blink, but instead tossed her head proudly back and gave me a wonderful "fuck me" look while I cupped her now-tanned globe. (That shot also wound up on the walls of the "Teeny Bikini.") Next, Tracy was instructed to kiss her way down my chest. She made a real show of it: licking and nibbling at my nipples before working her way down to where she was at eye level with my fabric-covered (and increasingly engorged) penis. All the while she paused for shots as appropriate, and really worked the camera. When the sequence was finished, Tracy was kneeling on a towel in front of me.

"Well, we're done with the swimsuit shots," Mika informed us. "Would you like to continue to the next level?"

"You mean, have sex on film?" I inquired.

"Yes."

I looked down at Tracy, but she already was smiling at Kostas and Mika.

"I thought you'd never ask," she said.

"Are you sure about this, babe?" I asked. "A lot of people are going to see these photos -- even if not back home."

"I know," she replied, "and, believe it or not, I really like that idea. All day long, I've been thinking about the people who might see our pictures and get turned on, and I love the idea of men and women masturbating or fucking while looking at me -- us -- in action. You've introduced me to my inner exhibitionist, and I want to show it all."

"Who am I to stand in the way of those dreams," I laughed. "Let's go for it."

"Yes!" exclaimed Mika, "I've been hoping for this ever since you two walked into the shop."

Tracy and I laughed a bit self-consciously, but with Kostas' instruction, Mika didn't give us any time for second thoughts.

"OK, Tracy, look up at John and smile, while you start stroking his cock through the swimsuit. Good. Remember, you're still posing like before so pause and give us different looks. Perfect. Now, reach up with both hands and pull down his swimsuit. Slowly, slowly. OK, hold it there (the suit was halfway down my penis at this point) and give me a smile. Great. Now look at the camera and give me a look that says what you want to do with it. Perfect! Now take the swimsuit all the way off, and smile up at John while you cup his cock and balls in your hand. Good. Hold it there for a second. Good. OK, now keep looking at him and touch the tip of your tongue to his cock."

This was the moment of truth. Would Tracy really go through with this, or would she chicken out before showing my penis entering any part of her body? There was no hesitation as Tracy's pink tongue curled out of her smiling lips and began to tease the head of my member. Soon, my whole shaft was down her throat. Tracy proved to be a real natural at finding the right moments to pause and at providing Kostas with a variety of expressions and poses -- even with a cock in her mouth. I, on the other hand, really had to concentrate to avoid letting myself go too soon, and to maintain the poses Kostas wanted.

Now it was time to turn the tables. Following directions, I lifted Tracy to her feet and kissed her passionately. Then I carried her to a nearby boulder (on which Lara had thoughtfully placed a towel), and started licking, kissing, nibbling and sucking my way down starting at Tracy's ears, then her neck, then her upper chest. When I reached her breasts, I was told to pause and do several poses attending to her very hard nipples. At the same time, I slipped a hand between her legs and started applying my thumb to the hard button I found there, while I slid my middle and index fingers in to the soaking wet crevice just below. I never had felt Tracy so turned on. But, what was really amazing was that she seemed able to follow Mika's running instructions on poses while thoroughly enjoying herself. (I later learned that the awareness of being watched and the act of putting on as show adds exponentially to Tracy's sexual enjoyment -- not that she complains at other times.) Soon, I received permission to resume the downward journey of my mouth across the taut stomach (with a small pause at the belly button) around the inner thighs to so that my tongue could replace my thumb on Tracy's clit.

Tracy gasped, but before I could give her proper attention, business intervened. Kostas stepped forward to take various close up shots of my face and tongue first touching Tracy's pleasure button, and then probing her vagina. (During this process, I discovered how difficult it can be to hold your tongue still while it is fully extended from your mouth.) Between each pose, I was allowed to take a few licks or flicks at Tracy's pleasure spots, and soon she was obviously squirming.

"Are you okay, Tracy?" Mika inquired.

"Yeah, but I really need to cum."

"I don't blame you, but not everyone can do it on film. Do you think you can?"

"Especially because its on film! I've never been so turned on in my life," she gasped.

I paused for a moment to look up at her, and received an answering smile. Meanwhile, Mika turned to Kostas, and exchanged a few words with him. He nodded.

"Okay, let's find out," Mika said. "Give Kostas time to reposition over there, John. Now, Tracy, lean back on your left arm, and cheat your torso toward the camera. Good. Now, John, when I give the word, start giving her head like you would at home. Tracy, when he starts, grab the back of his head with your right arm, and really arch you back when you cum. Okay, go!"

With that signal, I dove in and started licking Tracy's clit with the long, full tongue strokes she loves. At the same time, I rammed two fingers into her soaking cunt. She didn't need any persuading to hold my head in place, and within a minute I felt her entire body tense before the waves of her orgasm sent it bucking against my face and hand. As her spasms subsided, I paused, breathing heavily against Tracy's thigh. Mika's seemingly disembodied voice gave us the next set of instructions:

"Tracy, lift up John's head, and both of you smile at each other."

Even as she recovered, Tracy promptly responded, and we grinned at each other -- she flushed with her heaving chest supporting bullet-hard nipples, and me with he juices dripping from my lips and chin.

"So, I gather you're okay with this," I laughed.

"Oh my God, yes," Tracy managed between gasps.

"That was incredible," Mika exclaimed, indicating that we could have a break. "I've never seen anyone cum like that her first time on film -- not even me. But, don't forget, we're not done yet."

12