Tracy's Journey Ch. 08

Story Info
John & Tracy's exciting week on Skopelos.
1.2k words
4.35
12.3k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 12/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the final chapter in this series that I had drafted before I started submitting installments. There is one more chapter to go, but it may take a while. Meanwhile, enjoy!

Chapter 8.

After a relaxed morning the following day – a Sunday – the four of us reconvened at the Teeny Bikini with Kostas and Lara. Kostas had spread the proofs from our photo shoot on the counter. I must say Tracy and I looked damned good. It was quite a turn-on to see ourselves naked and coupling on the sheets of paper. Inevitable, my cock started to tent the front of my lightweight shorts (all I was wearing other than sandals). I glanced over at Tracy and noted her taut nipples under her sheer tank top. She wore an odd smile.

“They’re beautiful,” she said at last. “I can’t believe its us.”

“You shouldn’t be surprised,” I said, kissing her on a bare shoulder “you’re always beautiful.”

Mika, who had been chatting in Greek with Kostas, interrupted out reverie.

“Those copies are for you,” she said. “We all agree that you are wonderful models. Would you like to do some more?”

“Sure!” we both exclaimed.

“This would involve working with other people – mostly Nick and me – are you OK with that?”

We laughed. “After last night, I don’t think that’s an issue,” said Tracy.

“Great!” Mika replied. “You are here for another week or so, right?” We nodded. “Well, I think we can keep you busy and happy,” she grinned.

Busy we were indeed. In fact, the week turned into quite a sexual marathon. Kostas was looking for a much variety as possible, so that he could string out publication of the pictorials over several months. On the first morning, Nick and I did a boy-girl-boy scene with Mika. I had never been that “up close and personal” with another guy before, but I must say that the feeling of our cocks rubbing together as she stuffed both of them into her mouth was quite erotic. That scene, which was shot on a sailboat Kostas had borrowed for the occasion, included my first participation in a double-penetration (Nick fucked Mika’s ass, while I busied myself in her pussy), and ended with our cum dribbling off of those magnificent breasts. For the afternoon, Tracy and Mika performed a wonderful girl-girl scene on the rolling deck.

The next day, it was Tracy’s turn to take on Nick and me. Tracy and I had experimented with anal sex, but found that, while it was enjoyable enough, it was something both of us could take or leave. Double-penetration was another matter. With Tracy on top of Nick as they fucked, I slid into her well-lubricated ass from behind, and she absolutely exploded in orgasm. The final image from that shoot shows a fully satisfied Tracy grinning from ear to ear, with a cock in each hand, and Nick’s and my jism dripping from the corners of her mouth.

Other shoots (pardon the pun) that week included simple boy-girl scenes for Tracy with Nick, and me with Mika and girl-boy-girl scenes for each of Nick and me with both women. All too soon, it was time for us to head back to the real world. As our departure approached, Kostas asked what we would like to do for one last shoot. Tracy didn’t hesitate, she found the magazine with Mika’s gang-bang scene, pointed to it, and said “this, only with five guys.”

I was floored. Two weeks before Tracy had arrived on Skopelos unwilling even to wear a bikini in public. Now, she wanted to have sex with multiple men – three of whom, necessarily, would be strangers – on film. She saw my surprised expression.

“Are you OK with that?”

I smiled, “as long as I’m one of the lucky five, it sounds like fun.”

“Why five?” asked Mika.

“Simple,” replied Tracy, “one for my pussy, one for my ass, one for my mouth and one for each hand.”

“Mmmmm, I’m sorry I didn’t think of that … Maybe Kostas will let me try another time.”

She translated all of this for Kostas, who smiled and indicated that he could make the arrangements. The next morning found us gathering on the porch of a borrowed villa. When we got there, Tracy went into a separate room for Lara to do her makeup, and Nick did his best to introduce me to the three other men – none of whom spoke much English. Two of them were the other guys from Mika’s shoot, and the third was a huge Slavic body-builder type, who, I was given to understand, had worked for Kostas before.

The basic setup was that the five of us were repairing a broken wall on the porch, and that Tracy would offer us some water, and then seduce us. Mika instructed all of us to strip off our shirts and do some calisthenics to work up a sweat. We then pretended to be working on the wall when Tracy walked onto the porch wearing a light cotton peasant dress and carrying a pitcher of water. She poured some of the cool liquid into each of our mouths, making sure that some splashed onto our chests. When she got to me, she whispered, “This is so cool, I’m about to have sex with three guys I’ve never met, and who I can’t even talk to. Thank you so much for this!”

“I love you,” I replied.

“And I you.”

With that and a radiant smile, she moved on to
”Alex,” the big Slav. As instructed by Kostas, Alex took the pitcher and poured some into Tracy’s mouth. He then “accidentally” spilled most of the vessel’s contents down her front – an act that quickly rendered her dress transparent. After pretending shock (and the water really was cold), Tracy peeled the long dress over her head to reveal her tanned, toned, body. She sashayed back over to Alex, and stared into his eyes as she unbuckled his pants and, squatting in front of him, pulled them down. Now, I am well endowed, but this guy was huge. Her hand barely covered a fourth of Alex’s length as she started to stroke his quickly-rising cock.

“Nice to meet you,” she smiled up at him before taking almost three-fourths of his length down her expert throat.

As instructed by Mika, Tracy next pushed Alex onto a lounge chair, where she continued her ministrations on him while raising her exquisite ass into the air. This was my cue to strip off and start fucking her from behind. A few minutes later, we switched positions, and she eased her ass onto my cock. Alex, who was simply too big for Tracy to take anally, then replaced me in her cunt – something that triggered the first of at least a dozen orgasms she enjoyed during the shoot. Once we had established a rhythm, I supported Tracy’s back while Nick shoved his cock down her willing throat and she took each of the other two guy’s erections in her hands. Over the next two hours or so (with breaks for water and, yes, rest), each of us took turns being pleasured by Tracy in one of these ways. In the course of the shoot, she jacked off, sucked and fucked five guys, and let four of us fuck her ass. It was a very tired, but happy and satisfied, Tracy who lay back on the chair at the end to receive five loads of cum on her face and body.