Trade Agreements

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One time, when I was sucking dad off in the early morning, there was enough light coming in the window from the dawn to illuminate my sleeping daughter. I promised myself that I'd find a way to tell her of this special time in a way that would make her glad, though she would not have a memory of it, that she was a part of our express summer and the real reason behind it.

When I swallowed dad's offering, I suddenly realized that all the protein and other materials my system would ingest from his cum, would partially end up back in the milk I produced. So Lucy, and dad for that matter, were all enjoying every part of the express summer whether they knew it or not.

In mid-August, Dan and mom left Sri Lanka and began their vacation trip home. Each night, they would call us and tell us of their daily sexual exploits. They were paying us back for all the times we'd regaled them (remember, they asked) with our own exploits.

Then, on a Thursday, at the end of August, their plane landed and we were reunited. For the next week, we sorted out our summer arrangement, but still had a couple of times when I was with dad, and Dan was with mom. Once, I blew dad while mom blew Dan right next to dad and I. After they came, mom and I kissed, mixing both loads until we each had a copious amount stored in our cheeks, and then winking at each other, we swallowed.

We credited the summer's success with praise for mom's well negotiated "trade agreement".

After the holiday in early September, Dan and I moved back home. There was no discomfort, or negative thoughts or feelings at all. When I talked with mom on the phone, she said the same was true of her and dad.

At New Years day, we got together to celebrate the coming year. While dad and Dan barbecued in the back yard, I fed Lucy. Mom walked out on to the patio with plates of food to serve and dad hollered they'd be ready with the meats in less than five minutes.

A tear came to my eye as I watched the scene unfold.

I wondered how it is some trade agreements work and others don't. Oh well. That's politics and politics has nothing to do with love.

12