Trading Favours with Debbie

Story Info
Manager manipulates/is manipulated by an older woman.
1.8k words
4.11
38k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phobosuk
phobosuk
230 Followers

Debbie was in her mid to late fifties and had dyed white blonde hair. She had a sympathetic but not beautiful face and very large breasts and hips. She was quite tall and so carried her size well. She usually wore trousers or long skirts so it was difficult to know what her legs were like but when she did wear trousers her legs did not appear to be gross.

Her personal life seemed in disarray and she was known for being a bit lazy and troublesome at work. We were constantly restructuring and downsizing at the company and so there was a continual climate of fear. I was myself serving out my own redundancy notice although this was not widely known. Debbie's team was part of my responsibility although she was at the bottom of the chain and I did not really have much to do with her on a day to day basis.. I was just a remote senior manager (albeit a good twenty five years younger) to her although I always smiled and said hello whenever I met her in passing which was most days.

There was a big open office round the corner from where Debbie worked. I had some filing cabinets there which I had to visit from time to time and there was a smaller office nearby. Few people visited this part of the building and we were trying to sell off the office space.

I was working there one afternoon and Debbie passed by and I said hello. She came over to me and asked if she could have a word and we went into the smaller office. She gave me the litany of her troubled life, how her colleagues were not supportive and of her fears regarding her future employ. I gave her the standard management bullshit about nothing being announced; need to focus on the job, blah blah blah. She was wearing a white patterned satin shirt which could not help to show off her curves but very little cleavage and a long straight skirt which gave nothing much away. As I was talking to her I could not help taking in her figure while still trying to keep eye contact.

She said that she was concerned that her personal problems and the impact on her work might affect any review of jobs redundancy and that she was speaking to me as a respected and caring manager (laying it on thick and looking quite earnestly at me as she said this) to see if I could help. Dilemma! Conflicting thoughts ran through my mind.

"Be professional!" my conscience warned me.

"But my loins are stirring!" my lust replied.

"Well make sure that you do not get trapped into some sort of harassment ploy."

"But just look at those tits!"

She stood up as she finished, giving me a better view of her figure. I think she knew she had my interest. I moved over and sat next to her and we talked around some of her personal issues which allowed me to be very sympathetic.

"You've had a hard time and you must also be quite lonely"

She sobbed and cried, exaggerating rather than outright play-acting and I put my arm around her and patted her knee -- definitely into unprofessional territory now.

I confided in her that her position was under threat but that there were opportunities elsewhere that with careful management I could perhaps do something for her. We would need to discuss things further but I did not want to compromise either of us by being seen to have long meetings together which might be noticed and which might be misinterpreted.

"Perhaps we could meet privately after work," she suggested. "I only live ten minutes away".

I agreed to meet later after work and stood up. To leave me in no doubt she hugged me tightly pressing her huge breasts against my chest and her soft belly against my raging hard-on.

"It will be such a weight off my mind," she said and looked up at me so of course I had to kiss her properly, deeply tongues probing. There was a noise in the outer office and we looked at each other in alarm and hid behind the door. After a couple of minutes I sauntered out and she left in the opposite direction.

I could not concentrate on any work for the rest of that afternoon. I was out the door prompt 5 o'clock and followed Debbie in her car to her house. The house was a bit of a mess. She made me a drink which I did not really want and we sat on the sofa. She started talking about the job situation again and I knew that she was not simply going to give it away.

However I had worked out a way to keep her on and explained my plan while at the same time trying to recreate the atmosphere we had had earlier that afternoon. I explained how a new team would be created for an admin function, how the selection process worked and how I could influence it. I talked up her chances of getting the new job emphasizing my own part in it and left her in no doubt as to how her fate was in my hands. As I was explaining this I lightly patted her leg and stroked her hand.

As she understood how my plan would work she relaxed and responded in kind and snuggled closer to me. When I finished my plan I looked at her and smiled, she smiled back and I kissed her. As we embraced, nibbling each other lips and tongues, I brought my hands up to caress her but made sure that I brushed her breasts with my forearms, then my wrists, the back of my hands and then the full treatment. Her breasts were huge, the biggest I've ever felt and big enough to get two hands round. She took off my tie and unbuttoned my shirt which was a good enough sign for me to start on her blouse. I kissed her neck and shoulder and worked my way down to her breasts burying my face in her cleavage. I looked up and smiled and was thrilled how turned on she was too. She might have been manipulating me (I know that I was manipulating her!) but she was also obviously determined to enjoy it as well. I stood up and she reached for my cock stroking it through my pants.

I took her by the hand and asked her to lead me to the bedroom and we made our way up stairs. The curtains were drawn and the bedroom a mess but the bed was clean and clear of clothes etc. I drew her to me enjoying the feel of her breasts still in their bra against my naked chest. I put my hands on her bum and caressed them, pinching the buttocks and kissed her again. Lifting my hands up I started to undo her bra and took off her blouse. They hung down onto her belly, the nipples large and pink but only half aroused. I fingered them until they were erect. Meanwhile she had unzipped me and had her hand in my pants squeezing my dick.

I broke off, quickly removing my shoes and all my clothes. She sat on the bed and took off her boots and skirt. Her belly was quite massive, with two folds of flab, the lower one spilling out from her large white panties. Before she could take her panties off, I reached over and put my hand down them feeling her hair and moistness. She gripped my buttocks probing with her fingers. I eased her panties down and took in her legs. They were quite plump but a definite turn-on especially her white thighs. We moved on to the bed on top of the covers and we lay side by side. I ran my hands over her belly and her thighs in large circling motions but making sure I paid frequent but fleeting visits to her mound. She gripped my cock; she squeezed my balls and started pumping motions. I moved my head to kiss her breasts and she had to let go while I concentrated on bringing her to fulfilment.

Her pussy got moister and moister and I was soon able to slip in my big finger with my thumb massaging her clit and my forefinger tickling her anus. She was big and there was plenty of room and lubrication to get most of my hand in slowly moving up and down and around. She gasped and moaned and oozed while I sucked greedily on her massive floppy breasts, lightly biting around the nipples and then taking them in my lips. She spasmed and cried out and I kept my fingers and thumb steady on the key spots as she rode out her orgasm and slowly but much less firmly continued to move my hand as she came back down to earth.

She looked at me ecstatically and kissed me, cupping my balls and squeezing them without hurting. Hauling her self up she clambered on top of me, bending forward to kiss me, her breasts brushing against my chest slightly cool on my skin. My cock was oozing now and I moved it so that she could lower herself on it. She sat upright on it and rocked away while I squeezed each breast in turn with both my hands. I could have gone on like this for some time but she seemed to be coming again.

I moved my hand towards her pussy again and pushing through the folds of flesh found her button with my thumb and started to rub her again. My wrist was bent back a bit and after a while I was not comfortable but I was rewarded by seeing her writhe in pleasure as she started coming again. I sat up bending my back forward and gripping her backside with my left hand as I continued to rub her clit with my thumb. My face was level with her breasts now and I thrust it forward to her right one as I started to make my final journey. She pulled my head in closer so that I was buried in her soft pillowy breast her nipple filling my mouth. I started thrusting away as she climaxed again and I came soon afterwards in great spurts of jism.

She rolled off me and we both collapsed back on the bed, spunk spilling out of both of us. We cuddled and kissed gently, not speaking. We dozed off but I got up half an hour later and left. I visited her several more times keeping the visits purely sexual. She was dismayed when she found out that I was already leaving but I kept my bargain, using my influence and twisting the rules and procedures so that she got another job in the business. When I left, I broke off contact with her and heard later that she'd got sacked for poor time-keeping. She was a good screw though and I look back slyly and think I played both her and the system quite well.

phobosuk
phobosuk
230 Followers