Trading in Strange Places Pt. 07

Story Info
Fixing Adam's Problem.
5.8k words
4.82
7.6k
4
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fixing Adam's Problem

That lazy Sunday with the erotic start was the beginning of another cycle of WIL. We were collapsing in on ourselves, peoplewise, at the same time we were expanding our universe of work. I spent the day finding games and other diversions to keep everyone's mind off the zillion things going on. Tense bodies needed the exercise, and by late afternoon, I was fixing a giant barbeque fire for an array of goodies ranging from steak to vegie burgers.

Chapter 19 - Time is Wasting

Richard was nursing a beer and keeping me company. "Lucas, there won't be many more evenings like this. Those high clouds are bringing a weather change. We need to talk construction schedules."

"I ordered no work talk today. But a little conversation about frost and getting concrete in the ground won't hurt, will it?"

"Six or eight weeks max before hard frosts. Some people do foundations after that, but it is a hassle with the heaters and insulation."

"Do you think it is fair to Lyn to put the two new foundations at the top of her list?"

He stared at me with a slight grin. "That woman will do anything for you, Lucas. Be careful how hard you push her."

"Alright, Marine, enough lecture. She doesn't know it, but she is sleeping with me tonight. Sleeping with a lot of TLC."

I insisted on being the chief bottlewasher, but had women helpers buzzing around to make the whole process go very fast. I grabbed Mely and Ellen afterwards and said the two of them and Lyn were sleeping with me and would they arrange things so that wasn't a problem.

An hour later, my hand on her curvy butt, Lyn asked, "Why am I here? You didn't get enough this morning?"

"You and I need pillow talk. These other amazons are to keep me in line."

After bathroom calls, I had three lusciously bare women surrounding me in the bed with suspicious eyes. They needed a little rough treatment and I applied muscle to stretch and roll and prod and massage.

They sat on me and complained, "What on earth is going on? Are you losing it?"

"Yes, that's it. You will have to take charge. I can be locked in the back room here."

Maneuvering Lyn to my chest, I said, "We are here to talk a tiny bit before sleep about our marvelous architect and her important workload." I leaned up with a soft kiss and she collapsed full out.

"This is so totally not fair. You get me in here with my best women friends and my current wild crush of a male and want to talk about work! I thought that was outlawed today..."

"Okay. I apologize. No talk until tomorrow."

I turned over and buried my head in a pillow.

It took only a minute before they were applying vicious slaps to my behind. "Not on your life! You don't start a conversation and leave it hanging!"

I pushed them down together and kissed here and there. "If you insist," I said very softly. "This is about our building schedule. Richard reminded me it is only a few weeks until frost creates difficulties for concrete work. And the subs will have customers after them about finishing work in the ground before snow. Lyn has just started on the detailed drawings and specs for the lodge structure on the hill, and is barely begun on the other housing commission. In the meantime, we have new WIL residents arriving. I just thought that before we are in crisis, you experts could help sort things out."

They pounded and laughed. "My god, he is consulting his women before a crisis!"

There was a small knock at the door. "We can hear you talking and are feeling left out."

"Find some refreshments and your nightclothes and come back."

Mely said, "I'll get nighties. No more naked babes, Lucas."

Ellen and Lyn waved their tits in my face. "This is your last chance for badness, boss."

I licked and nipped and groaned as they dodged and laughed. Soon, there were seven bodies, all in lotus position with full glasses, looking expectantly at me.

"This is a conversation about how to arrange our building schedules with winter coming on and new housing requirements popping up all the time."

Toni smiled at me with the tip of her tongue waving. "I guess tents don't qualify as winter housing?"

Her sister said, "I left snow camping behind a while ago."

Lyn said, "Realistically, with permits and subcontractors and engineer's fees and so on, we will be lucky to get this house foundation redone, and one of the other two, before snow and hard frost. Which of the two new houses is more important?"

Having turned the ball over to the others, she cuddled into my side and closed her eyes.

C-M said, "I'm sleeping in the other room. Have an early flight to Nampa in the morning. I think new housing for the Denver people is more important. This coming winter, we will have our hands full with the house we bought for a B&B." She walked away, waving her hand.

Lyn opened her eyes and moaned, "You are abandoning my masterpiece so soon?"

That was the end of rational discussion. They had an old fashioned girls' dorm fight, pillows and all. Ten minutes later, lying back catching her breath, Lyn said, "The work of art will wait. The bunch of us will concentrate on the other project and I will push on the foundation layout and details."

I went around the bed, kissing every one. Ellen asked, "You are not letting women make decisions, are you?"

That got her over my lap with the nightie pulled up, raising a red color with gentle slaps.

"You are going to do her, aren't you? What about the 'no sex' pledge?"

The CEO plastered herself to my front, rubbing in a very bad way. I got a good grip on her hair to control the kisses. The others watched with frowns.

"Lucas, she is behaving badly."

Ellen nuzzled my neck, relaxing completely and letting her body call the shots.

"Oh god, she's lost it. We better leave them be." Bodies filed out as Ellen's hips lifted and my cock slid easily inside. I pinched the hard globes and said, "You owe them."

"Yes, and I owe you too. Just hold me please."

It was the quietest fuck the two of us had ever had. The slippery cunt gave me a squeeze every once in a while. Her lips moved lazily around my face.

"Lucas, I am stealing from you."

The super smart woman from Wharton was feeling overcome by too many challenges at once. A chief executive job, a public persona to maintain, a new team to mold, a dark lover with a big cock that tortured her.

We were both stealing from each other. My history as the bad guy loner wasn't much help with a houseful of sexy brainy women depending on me. In my head, I could see one of the moving market quote signs saying, "Time to step up, Lucas."

I turned us over and started the slow climb to a quiet finish. Ellen sighed, "Yes. Yes. Ohhh."

In the shower, I said, "Let's put something on and get the others."

They were sprawled around the living room with blankets and looked up, surprised. We went from body to body with kisses and soft thank you's. A gentle end to a perfect day. I told Ellen that C-M needed me, and slipped quietly behind her in the back bedroom.

"What are you doing here?" she mumbled.

"Thanking my most dedicated helper."

Eyes closed, she took me in her arms and we shared a long kiss. "I love you. Go back to Ellen and the others."

Chapter 20 - Beating the Market, Maybe

Ellen, Toni and Kathleen were out the door for the early plane as I entered the kitchen. Scrubbed faces and work clothes greeted me. Mely handed a cup of coffee and said, "Markets up everywhere this morning."

I sipped and thought about my strategies for up markets. Lyn's firm hand caressed the back of my neck, "I will have the preliminary foundation drawings ready by Wednesday. It's time for you to romance the foundation guy for a firm commitment, and send Claire around to romance the county on fast track for a foundation only permit."

"Yes Ma'am. At your service, Ma'am."

Rya matched hips with me. "Ellen says I am to study today. This morning with you and Mely. This afternoon with Claire and Richard." Her kiss was light and fleeting. From three feet away, a grin and "That was nice last night. If you send me back to Denver, I will just wither away."

In the computer room, Richard and C-M were talking on an open line. She was already in the machine room in Nampa. He waved a hand at me. I studied the market screens. Up one percent on low volume. Oil steady. The big guys staying out, waiting for someone to provide leadership. Some days, no one showed and nothing happened. WIL would stay out too.

I listened to the computer chit chat as Mely ducked under my arm. C-M was unhappy about something. "Richard, the backup generator just triggered off, but we still have line power. What do you think?"

"Sit tight. It's the time of day the solar farms are coming online and sometimes the current phase goes over the matching threshold and there is a pulse as they try to recover."

Our experts went back to checking file mirroring. I took Mely's hand and led us to a sunny place on the patio. Rya wandered out and sat at our feet, leaning back on my legs.

She shook with a small giggle. "I am here to learn, Professors."

I took a hand to my mouth and chewed on finger tips. "The market is quiet today, so Amelia and I are taking a few minutes to adjust our thinking. Just the two of us winging it won't work anymore. If you have any thoughts about how to get bigger and satisfy more clients and not lose the spark that got us here, speak up."

Mely had her eyes closed and was totally comfy in my lap. After a bit, "We have always suffered from less access to the fast action in the markets than others have. Your success is in spite of that problem."

She continued, "Rya's work has given her a close look at how the serious players behave. Let's take sandwiches and some drinks and find a meadow where she will instruct us. The market will be quiet enough to ignore."

The Finnish beauty with the incredible legs bounded up the trail. "This is a trick. I get to lie in the mountain meadow grass and lecture the experts? Not possible." She laughed and giggled the whole way to our favorite log.

Insisting on lying between my legs, our worldly wise young woman said, "Give me a few moments. This is too unbelievable for words. Better than the views in Finland, and that is saying something."

Glugging half of her juice, she began, "The Street is a magnet for talent, but a very special kind of talent. The cut is nasty if you aren't very quant smart and full of competitive testosterone. Like Hollywood, a lot of wannabe's go home disappointed.

"There is little patience in this crowd. There is patient capital around, but not much in Manhattan. For WIL, the question is whether there is a safe way to get a piece of the Street action without being there and without losing the perspective that has made you so much money."

I leaned to give her an upside down kiss. "Very smooth. Best statement of the problem I've heard. Would get you an A in Communications class..."

She waved an arm and said, "Thank you, kind sir."

I moved fast, sweeping off the shorts and thunking her across my knees. "There is one small difficulty. We didn't ask for the problem statement, we asked for the solution statement!"

My hand began a small patter from globe to globe as she wiggled and complained. Mely pulled off the tee and released the bra. I knew the sun was feeling good on her back and switched to caresses.

Her face in the grass, we heard only low mumbles, "OMG, this is too much. How can any girl survive it?"

Mely pushed me down so her head could go on my chest. The sun warmth produced three naps with ease.

Rya woke us with wiggling and turning so she could lie at an angle and kiss two faces at once. Her skin was warm and smooth and ticklish. "Oh please, not that! I die from tickling."

We squeezed the bare blond Scandinavian between us, almost like the other morning. She put out her arms and said, "I do have an idea, if you will listen."

I clamped a hand on a modest boob and said, gruffly, "Talk, or there will be torture."

Mely's fingers were dancing on the ribs and the poor girl could hardly speak. "Please, please give me a chance."

I sat her up and handed over a bottle of juice. "OK, we will behave."

She laughed, almost a giggle, and said, "I was never told in class about lecturing naked!"

I said to Mely, "She looks like the best naked Professor I know!"

Hardly able to talk through her giggles, she said, "Some of my roommates in New York have boyfriends that might be interested in a little undercover free lancing. If you send me with Kath and Ellen on the next New York trip, I will do a sleepover and see if they can be hired as our secret agents..."

I saw through this instantly. "Ha! You are going to trade sex with you for their help?"

She collapsed on me, "Lucas! It is very innocent! Not even a mini-orgy."

The wiggling was making me hard. "You can have me here! I do like guys! I am aching for your beautiful cock in me with the sun shining down."

I was in trouble. Mely's hands were easing my shorts off, and pushing Rya forward on my chest so the Italian cunt could ride me.

"Lucas," her low voice said, "girl sex has been permitted since the beginning."

That sank in as she worked on me. This wasn't fair, one lover riding me, and the other presenting her delicious pink pussy to my lips. I was going to lose this argument. Lose it big.

With my most horrible roar, I swept them into the grass on their backs and crouched, growling viciously. It worked, for a moment. Then the wide eyes saw my smile and the bodies relaxed. The sight was wonderful as they turned into each other's arms, humming and kissing.

I found the lunch and opened a sandwich and a beer. "Put some lotion on before you get burned."

"Yes, Master. May we have a sandwich, Master?"

"One of these times, I really am going to beat you."

Rya kissed my cheek. "You are thinking about spies and doublecross and damage to our business, aren't you?"

I made her sit in my lap and fed a bit of sandwich to her lips. "You are a smart, sexy woman. As long as you see both sides of your idea, go ahead." I looked at Mely with my eyebrows raised. She was on her side facing us, the olive skinned Italian boobs pointed at Rya and me. I thought a mini-orgy wouldn't be a bad idea. I handed over a sandwich. She pointed to juice and I passed it. Rya could feel my hardness under her and pinched my ear.

"Mely, he is being male again."

"How could he not be, with a body like yours in his lap? He knows you will come back to him, even after a bi fling in New York."

That got me a nip on the sore ear. "Lucas, if one or two of these women friends need to visit, is that ok?"

Mely was laughing out loud. "Rya, you are turning him loose on your bi friends?"

The voice in my ear was low and sultry. "Lucas, these girls need to learn about a real man and a real cock!"

Mely fell on us, unable to restrain herself. "OMG, this is so far out! Wait until the others hear!"

Setting Rya to one side, I pulled my first helper close. "No letting the cat out of the bag. This is high risk, high reward and very secret stuff."

Mely screamed as I tickled and pinched, "No! Please no! I promise not to tell."

After a lazy lunch, I followed them down the trail, chewing on the fact that two of my smart lovers had hatched another wonderful plan without any coaching from me. As we walked, it occurred to me that we needed to put some distance between this latest project and WIL itself. What if I put Kathleen in charge of a new consulting outfit, with Rya as her number two? We could incorporate some out of the way place, and accept legit business in addition to our new undercover operation.

Lucas, the little voice said, you sure are going looking for trouble. I threw sports metaphors back at the voice, 'no pain, no gain.'

Chapter 21 - Too Many Complications

A call to the computer room checked on status. "Lucas, we are sitting here with fingers crossed. All the mirroring tests are going well. But we can't leave. Could you bring some lunch?"

I sat with them as they munched and watched screens. After another hour of no red flashing lights, Richard turned to me, "According to the script, we are supposed to shut down here at midnight and move the equipment next door. Are you ready?

"We will have full backups?"

"You bet. The extra file servers are next door and brand new and working fine."

Mely was in the doorway with her arms around Rya. "This is it, Sailor, everyone take a deep breath and say, "Yes!"

There were smiles, but dinner was tense, and we all stayed up to watch the midnight show. Like lots of big tech events, there wasn't much to watch. C-M killed the active processes on all the machines and used her key on the power switches. It was deathly quiet in the room. No little lights, no fans, no sounds except the labored breathing of tense humans. Richard fiddled with his laptop and announced, "Nampa is good, and the user facing machines are doing fine."

I tried to herd bodies to bed, but C-M said, "We are too excited to sleep. If you help, we can breakdown this mess and have it ready for the movers first thing tomorrow.

By 3 am, the women were fading. I shooed their smelly selves to the shower, ordering bed rest. Richard and I butt fisted. "Not like crawling around in the desert, is it, Marine?"

"Just as tense, Marine." We did our little feinting dance in the small room, with racks now pushed into maximum disorder. "Go hug your girlfriend and give her a kiss from me."

It was after ten when I heard noise outside the bedroom, which still had its shades drawn. I stumbled hurriedly to the door, only to find a strange back guiding a machine rack down the hall. I shut the door, only to have it opened again, with bodies plunging through and throwing me to the mattress.

"We decided you needed extra sleep." I groaned and tried to turn over, but two females were on top. "Stay where you are. We have orders."

"Lucas, the movers are doing a fine job. They are being very careful, and C-M is already connecting cables next door. Rya and I have appointed ourselves your guardians for today. Get your clothes on and sit outside on the swing. We will bring breakfast."

A few minutes later, holding a mug of very hot coffee, I looked down at the plate in my lap. A steaming omelet with whole wheat toast and one strip of bacon looked back at me.

"Eat, but do not talk. We are in charge and have things to say to you."

With a mouth full of egg, I tried to protest. "Silence! You can talk later."

I gave up and concentrated on the fabulous food. I was less groggy by the minute.

"Lucas, we hate to say this, but you need more discipline in your life. We are most of the problem. One of us gets a wild hair idea and you say yes when you should be saying, "No, or maybe, or not in my lifetime."

Rya had my long hair twisted around her fingers and kissed my ear. "I am sorry for trying that idea on you yesterday. We have more important things to do than sending me to bed with Manhattan girlfriends!"

They were right, and they meant well, and the chief result of their advice was to give me a terrible erection. The little voice asked what kind of a boss was I if I couldn't control my urges for five minutes.

I put the plate down on the ground and took hands in each of mine, kissing the backs and making a low male noise. The lump in my sweats was pretty obvious.

Mely saw it first and said, "Lucas, you have to be serious!"

I maneuvered them each on a knee and apologized, "I've made a terrible mistake, hiring terrifically smart women who are so sexy my poor male equipment is out of control!"

This produced a fit of giggling, especially when my hands slipped up over a fine breast on each body. I licked the back of two necks and whispered, "I really am sorry."

12