Trading Places

Story Info
A white wife fucks her friends black boyfriend.
2.2k words
4.19
75.5k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't believe what has happened to me and how I will never trust my best friend Jane again.

Let me tell you a bit about myself. My name is Beth and I'm married to my childhood sweetheart, live a comfortable life thanks to hubby being a junior director, foreign holidays every year, drive a nice car and wear nice things. I want for nothing. I'm always working out my size 28-22-24 body at the gym with my best friend Jane.

We've done everything together since high school, I trusted her with my life. The only true difference between us was that I married young but she never settled down. Believing 'the one' wasn't out there for her.

Her latest boyfriend was a black man called Tyrone who is a couple years older than us, a former high school footballer now working for the local garage as a trainee mechanic. Jane was constantly telling me how great sex was with her black lover and how he satisfied her like no other man has before.

My story starts a few months ago. Jane and I hadn't seen each other much since Tyrone came on the scene. She was off having great sex with her black stallion and I was off on holiday with the hubby. But now I was back I was desperate to catch up with Jane for the latest gossip.

It was a hot summer's day so I decided to wear my short skirt with a t-shirt no bra which left nothing to the imagination, I'd planned to give my hubby a treat tonight. I rang Jane to meet me at my place for coffee and a chat. She was well excited to see me and asked if she could bring Tyrone with her to meet me. I was a little apprehensive to have another man, especially a black man in my house, but I thought it would be fine as Jane would be here too.

They were around my house before I could get changed into something more suitable. As I opened the door I met Tyrone who was the biggest and blackest man I'd ever seen. He was a huge muscular man who towered over my small frame of 5'4".

"Hi, you must be Beth I've heard a lot about you," said Tyrone extending his big black hand towards me.

"Oh...er...yes." Why is my body shaking inside so much in the presence of this man?

A wicked smile came across Tyrone's face I swear he could tell the effect he was having on me even if I did not.

"Hey sexy girl I guess the husband is going to have a treat tonight with what you're wearing." Jane teased.

"One lucky guy," followed Tyrone his eyes fixed on my breasts.

"Er...yes...um...he will be home soon from work," I lied.

"Come on," said Jane grabbing my arm "Tell me all about your trip."

As we sat in the living room discussing my latest holiday Tyrone was checking out every inch of my body right in front of Jane. Did she not notice him blatantly eyeing me up? I swear every time I uncrossed my legs his cock twitched. OMG I can't believe I'm looking at another man's cock I hope he and Jane haven't noticed.

As we talked about my holiday my mind kept going back to Tyrone's cock. He has such big hands, does that mean his cock is huge too and is it as black as the rest of his body? I couldn't concentrate at all and Jane was beginning to notice

"Are you ok Beth? You seem distracted today?" Tyrone grinned at the last question.

"Yes I'm...I'm ok I just feel a bit hot I must be coming down with something." My downstairs region especially on fire at this point thinking of Tyrone's black cock.

"I will get you a glass of water from the kitchen." Jane was up and gone before I had chance to say no.

My whole body temperature just went up again being alone with this huge black guy. Tyrone got up and walked straight over to me with his cock directly at my eye level ready to burst through his jeans. OMG what is he doing Jane is just next door? He sat down next to me on the sofa, even sat down he towered over me. I was mesmerized staring at him with my green eyes unable to speak or move. It felt like he wanted to grab hold of me and kiss me right there and then. And I would have let him.

Jane came back in the room with the glass of water which I gulped straight down.

"I hope you two are getting along," said Jane sitting down next to Tyrone.

I gave a guilty look to Jane but managed to nod.

"Beth was asking me what we've been up to." Thankfully Tyrone said, as I'm sure Jane had noticed the tension.

"Well it has been sex after sex after sex for us hasn't it baby?"

"You can't get enough of my black cock." I felt myself getting redder by the second.

"You know what they say once you go black you never go back." Smiled Jane.

"Especially my 13 inches of black cock."

I thought 13 inches!! No way. That cannot be true no man can be that big. My husband cock is only 5 inches and that completely fills me up they both must be joking. Jane must have read my mind because the next thing she said really shocked me.

"Beth wouldn't know because she has only seen her husbands, you should show her yours?"

The words "No," "No need," or "Don't bother," failed to come out of my mouth. I guess I secretly wanted to know if it was true that this hunk of a black man had the cock to match his huge hands. I just sat there like a lamb to slaughter. Tyrone took this silence as a yes and began to undo his belt.

Slowly he unclasped his belt and then the top button of his jeans. I could feel the wetness building up in my knickers, wow this usually only happens after hours of foreplay with my husband. Next he opened another button, grinning all the time, until his jeans were completely undone. I could see the black hair on top of his cock, OMG he isn't wearing any boxers.

"They get in the way when I want to have a quickie with Jane," now he can read my mind too.

With one quick tug on his jeans his cock was free. It was black, very black, with a growing purple head and balls as large as my fist behind it. I was stunned it was huge much bigger than my husbands.

"If you keep staring at it Beth it's going to go limp."

This magnificent beast could never go limp. Its sole purpose in life is to please the life out of females.

"Why don't you touch it Beth?" Jane encouraged.

What? Never! I have a husband I thought. I couldn't touch another man's cock. And yet for some reason I had a burning desire to touch it, stroke it, and caress his balls. I needed this cock like no other before.

"Ah...yes...that's it Beth pump my black cock with your little white hands."

I didn't even realise that my hands had reached out and started playing with his cock. God my hand looked so small it was struggling to get all around it.

"You have the same trouble as me Beth, small hands around a big cock. That's why I have learnt to use my mouth," commented Jane.

And with that she bent over and started sucking the tip of his cock. Here I was in my living room pleasuring a black man whiles my best friend was sucking his cock. What would the neighbours think? If my husband could see me now he would kill me.

After a while Jane released his cock from her mouth and asked if I wanted a go. I'd only sucked my husband puny cock before I couldn't handle a cock of this size. Could I?

"Start with your mouth as wide as possible Beth, then it will get used to the size." Tyrone smiled he was loving this.

I bent my head down and did exactly what Tyrone said and still struggled to fit his cock in.

"Ahhhh." moaned Tyrone.

"That's it, suck my black cock."

Those words seemed to spur me on because I started sucking for all I was worth, determined to get all his cock in my mouth. But the way I was sat I couldn't get the right angle. So I changed my position, I knelt on the sofa and bent my head right over his lap. Yes this was better. I can get all 13 inches in now.

"Mmmm...god woman you've almost done it." Moaned Tyrone.

I could finally see his balls so I started playing with them, gently massaging them with my small hand.

"Don't play with my balls baby it always makes me wana cum."

Not wanting a mouthful of cum, I stopped.

In my new position it gave Tyrone free access up my short skirt. I wished I put on trousers. Soon his expert fingers found their way under my panties and straight on my clit.

"Ooo," I moan. God it felt good, it felt like I was about to explode.

"I think you have found her spot Tyrone." I'd forgotten Jane was here.

He had found my spot and knew how to work it. I was squirming all over his fingers my pussy was dripping. At this stage I stopped sucking his cock to enjoy the feeling, so Jane took over ripping his jeans off and gobbling his cock down her. I was there bent over Tyrone's lap moaning loudly with all my pussy juices running down his hand.

He pulled away and I moaned in protested, then he started licking my juices off his fingers.

"Mmm...why do white girls taste so amazing?"

Then the look in his eyes changed to a man who had found paradise and was determined to claim it his.

He roared up and grabbed my ankles tugging my panties off until I was on my back and his big black purple head of a cock was pointing at the entrance of my pussy. I never felt so alive. I wanted him so bad, I needed him so bad.

With his eye's fixed on mind he needed one trust and he was inside me. I came!

My eyes rolled to the back of my head as he fucked my married pussy.

"Oh yes Beth you love my black cock don't you, tell me you do."

"YES I love your big black cock make me yours." I screamed.

I could feel a big orgasm building in my tummy OMG this one is going to erupt.

"Oh yes...like that...don't stop...I love your black cock," I shouted.

I noticed in Tyrone's eye's that he was close too; I was just about to tell him not to cum in me because I wasn't on the pill when Jane started to massage his balls as he fucked me. Why would she do that? She knows I'm unprotected fucking a black man. That's when Tyrone grabbed my small waist with his big black hands and started fucking me like a man possessed.

The combination of me moaning, my pussy like paradise and Jane massaging his balls was too much for Tyrone and he let out an oh mighty roar as we both came together. I thought I was going to pass out it felt so good. That was the best fuck of my life.

After Tyrone got off me I checked my swollen pussy for his cum, but none came out. Oh fuck what have I done what if I get pregnant by this man? Tyrone wanted me to lick his cock clean but all I wanted to do was get them out before my husband got home. Jane started sucking his cock back to a full erection, usually my husband falls asleep after sex but this man wants more!

"Get on my cock now bitch," demanded Tyrone.

Which I cannot seem to resist to do. As I straddle him Jane guides his 13 inches back into my pussy. I knew it was dangerous but I think that adds to the trill.

"That's it, now I'm pushing all my cum right up inside you, now fuck me."

I bounced on his length for all I'm worth determined to please this man. This time it doesn't take me long to cum again and as I look down at Tyrone's cock he announces that he's cumming too.

I collapsed on Tyrone's chest exhausted well and truly fucked. As I was resting there Tyrone's cock started to slip out of my pussy with a load of cum, at the same time he was grinning giving a thumbs up to Jane who was talking a photo of my cum filled pussy.

3 months later and I found out that I was pregnant with Tyrone's baby. The picture of my cum filled pussy was sent to my husband and now he has divorced me. Jane has now moved into my house after comforting my husband. The bitch had planned the whole thing to get my life. Now I'm in a one bedroom flat living with a grease monkey who all he wants me to do is suck his cock.