Trading Places Pt. 02

Story Info
Trapped in his wife's body, lessons in submission began.
4.5k words
4.64
45.8k
35
2

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long night. My stomach hurt from the urine I had been forced to drink. I was slowly growing accustom to my new small feminine form. The absence of anything between my legs, and the presence of round breasts, no longer sent me into a panic.

Nonetheless, the high heels that had been strapped to my feet were killing me. I had always admired how high heels shoved a woman's ass and tits out. Now, I wondered why women voluntarily wore these torture devices.

The metal manacles were chaffing my delicate female wrists and ankles. So, I shifted my weight again, trying to get relieve the strain on them. It had been several hours since the last trickles of putrid piss had coming down the hose and into my throat. The men in the dorms upstairs must have gone to bed.

The ball gag still uncomfortably pinned open my mouth. The weight of the hose in the center of the gag made my thin supple neck stiff. The hose ran into the back of my mouth, compelling me to concentrate on not choking on it.

I silently cursed my wife the umpteenth time for tricking me into switching bodies with her. However, there was nothing that I could do about right now. So, I focused on getting through the night.

I shook my waist-length long red hair, trying to get it out of my eyes. However, sweat caused many of the strands to remain stuck to my forehead and cheeks. I looked down at my small naked female body.

It was cold in the huge barn. Goosebumps covered my tits and arms. If not for the ball gag, my teeth would have been chattering, like crazy.

A noise drew my attention to the stall door. Suddenly, the light above my stall came on, temporarily blinding me.

Squinting, I could just make out a young Asian woman, dressed in blue overhauls. The wood door creaked, as she opened it and walked in. The woman paused to study me, then carefully unfastened my ball gag, and pulled the hose out of my mouth. I gasped with relief.

To my utter surprised, she unshackled my wrists and ankles. The chains that had been holding me upright and spread-eagled, clanged to the floor. I fell with them, right into her open strong arms.

My body was exhausted and limp. She easily carried me to a hay bed in the rear of the stall, and gently laid me on it. She even covered me with a coarse blanket. I weakly clutched it, trying to get warm.

She reached down, and locked a metal collar around my neck. I didn't have the strength to offer any resistance. Next, she hooked a chain to the collar, and paddocked it. My neck was now firmly chained to the wall behind me.

I didn't care. I just wanted to sleep. However, she first forced me to drink some water, which caused me to cough. Eventually, I managed to drink several more sips, before she finally let me drift off into blissful sleep.

The sun must have risen while I slept. When my eyes opened, the barn was full of light and noise. It was morning. At that moment, the young Asian woman returned, carrying a small case. She helped me sit up, and then opened the box.

The box was full of makeup and hair brushes. She quickly and efficiently combed out my long hair, and then expertly applied makeup. I just sat there, befuddled. I briefly considered trying to convince her that a horrible mistake had been made, but thought better of it.

My best course of action was to endure this training camp, find my loving wife, and make her pay dearly. The Asian woman held up a mirror for me to examine her work. I saw my wife's freckled face looking back. The Asian worker had applied far more dark eyeliner and lipstick than suited my tastes, but I remained silent.

She put the high heels back on my sore feet, and then unlocked my collar and helped me stand up. I clung to her arm, to keep my balance. She got close to my face, and smiled.

"I need you to put on your slave harness now. It will be painful at first. Will you cooperate, or should I shackle you again?" she said.

I rubbed the red skin on my wrist. In a squeaky voice, I indicated that I wouldn't resist. My high pitched feminine voice still threw me.

The woman took out a black leather harness, with short but fat tubes mounted on each end. I gulped hard, when I realized she meant to insert those tubes inside me. However, when she said to spread my legs wide, I compiled, and took a deep breath.

The Asian woman was deeply tanned, well-muscled, and had long black hair she wore in a tight bun. She had me step into the harness, pulled it up over my legs, and then worked the tubes into my pussy and ass. The fat tubes forced both of my holes wide open.

She hadn't lied about it hurting. I bite my lip, and winced, but stayed in place. She padlocked the harness, and took a step back to evaluate her work.

I could feel the cool air seep into my colon and vagina through the short wide tubes. She took my hand, and led me to the center of the stall. I stood there, naked and shivering. The heels already made my feet numb again.

"I must clean you out, before dressing you. This too will be unpleasant. Will you cooperate?" she said, with just a hint of an accent.

"Go ahead. I will comply," I said.

Yesterday and last night had taken much of the fight out of me. I held sill, as she spread my feet wide. She bent me over, with my hands on my knees. I saw her pick up a thick hose. It had a long black nozzle on the end.

She moved behind me, and gently shoved the nozzle through the harness tube, up into my ass. When it was about six inches inside me, I yelped, but didn't move.

She paused, letting me calm down. Then, continued inserting it. I let out a gush of air, when the long nozzle finally was inside me. She turned the bottom of the nozzle, apparently locking it into the harness.

She stepped back, gave me a reassuring smile, then twisted the handle of the faucet connected to hose. I heard a loud rush of air, then jumped a bit, as icy cold water flooded my bowels. The cold liquid filled me quickly, causing my small tummy to rapidly expand.

I groaned, as the freezing water made me cramp, badly. Looking up at her, my eyes begged for mercy. However, she told me that I had to take more. I gritted my teeth, as she opened the water value all the way.

My stomach instantly grew to look like I was nine months pregnant. The cramps shook me, coming in terrible waves. I leaned forward, hands on knees, and grunted with each wave. At last, when I couldn't hold another drop, she shut the faucet off. I dropped to my knees, clutching my swollen tummy.

She left the water in me for a long time. The cramps grew in intensity, until it was hard to breath. In serious pain, I attempted to expel just a bit of the icy liquid.

However, the nozzle had somehow sealed my ass. Not a drop escaped. I groaned loudly with the effort. She simply watched me.

Finally, she went outside and returned with a large bucket, which she placed underneath me. I was violently shaking by then. She stepped close to me, and gripped both of my wrists firmly, Then, she reached around, twisted the nozzle, and slowly withdrew it.

"Hold the water in until I say," she said.

I clinched my ass, but the second she fully removed the nozzle, water painfully gushed out of my ass, into the bucket, making a loud sound. She yanked her hand back, and continued to grip me, as spasm after spasm shot brown, stinky, lumpy liquid into the bucket.

I couldn't help but grunt loudly each time. My stomach churned, with each evacuation. My face turned bright red with shame. I have never felt so humiliated in my life.

She gently stroked my hair with one hand, softly whispering in my ear, assuring me that I was doing great. Then, she told me how beautiful I was, how sexy I looked, as more foul smelling brown liquid and chunks of crap hit the bucket. For some strange reason, her words soothed me.

When I was empty, she repeated the entire painful process several more times, until the water coming out of me was clear. After the last enema, she held the bucket for me to see. By then, my legs were weak, and I could barely stand on my own.

"You are the first trainee to make it this far without being shackled. I'm proud of you," she said, smiling broadly at me.

As I stood there, barely able to balance on my heels. She slowly unwrapped a red cloth, revealing two gleaming, long metal dildos. My eyes went wide in terror. I knew she meant to insert both inside me!

"These are your training rods. They will provide both pleasure and pain, as needed. I can put them in, or you can," she said, flatly.

I calmed myself. My tiny body felt so weary. I weakly raised my hand, indicating I would put them inside me.

She handed me one of the shiny dildos, and used the contents of a small jar to coat it.

"This lube will make inserting the training rod easier, and provide far great conductivity," she said.

Since I had just had the enema nozzle in my ass, I decided to put the first one there. I grasped the dildo by the base, and carefully slipped it in, stopping several times. It was even longer than the enema nozzle. I groaned, when it was finally all the way inside me.

"Good girl!" she exclaimed.

She patted my shoulder, as she stepped behind me to examine my work. I felt her twist the dildo, and heard a loud click.

"The magnetic lock is engaged. You won't be able to remove the rod without this remote," she said.

She held up a small grey control box. It had several buttons, and a row of LEDs. Only one of them was glowing. I had a very bad feeling about the purpose of those LEDs.

She handed me the second dildo, covered in the same jell. I slipped the tip into the tube holding open the folds of my labia. It felt cold, and I winced.

I gently inserted halfway in, feeling the cold tip hit my cervix. This damn thing was simply too long for my tiny cunt. I looked up at the woman, helpless.

"When you become aroused, your vagina will expand and elongate sufficiently to accommodate the rod," she said.

And without another word, she pressed the remote. The dildo protruding from my pussy began to vibrate. I felt it deep inside me.

My thighs quivered. The Asian woman stepped closer to me, and cupped my left breast, gently massaging it. I moaned, louder.

Within just a few minutes, I came. She continued to rub my tit, pinching, and twisting my nipple. I came in her arms. She held me until the orgasm almost subsided.

Then, she stepped back, and gently slid the dildo all the way in, locking it with a twist. I was surprised that it fit, and without any pain. She helped me stand up straight.

The two huge dildos entirely filled me. It was the oddest feeling imaginable. I took short breaths, trying to steady myself. Walking like this was not going to be easy. The woman stepped back from me, and raised the remote.

"The training rods have twenty settings. You have just experienced the first level of pleasure. This is the lowest pain setting," she said, pressing the remote.

I saw stars, as electricity flowed between the two metal dildos inside me. It was like someone hit my private parts with two baseball bats. I screamed, and fell to my knees. She quickly moved forward, and grabbed my shoulders to break my fall.

I withered in her embrace, as a series of powerful shocks racked my body. She finally stopped, and I went limp in her arms.

I hated her, but was thankful she had kept me from crashing into the floor. Without a doubt, that was the most pain I had ever endured, and it was just level one! I never wanted to experience a higher level. I couldn't imagine surviving it.

Eventually, I had the strength to stand on my own. She brought in a bucket of warm water. With a sponge, she wiped down my legs, torso, and arms.

Then, she slipped on a pair of black lace panties over each of my feet, and pulled them over up, over my harness. I turned around unsteadily, as she helped fasten a black bra over my tits. It was very tight, shoving my small breasts high. I could barely breath in it.

I disliked the bra almost as much as the heels. How could women wear this uncomfortable shit?

Once done, she hooked a leash onto my collar, and led me out of the barn. Each step was difficult, as I felt the dildos shift deep inside my vagina and colon. The heels made walking even more of a challenge. When I saw the entrance, I briefly considered running away.

However, I remembered the electricity, and thought better of making an escape attempt with these damn things inside me. Besides, I could barely walk, let alone run.

I had just gotten the hang of walking in the heels, when we exited the concrete floor of the barn, onto the soft dirt outside. I immediately lost my balance.

Firm hands gripped my arms and righted me. I looked up into the eyes of the harsh woman that had first greeted me yesterday.

She was tall, in her forties, with long black hair, and was once again dressed in a black leather jumpsuit, and knee-high black boots. She held my leash in her hand. The Asian woman stood behind her.

"I see May-Ling has cleaned you up. I didn't get a chance to introduce myself, I am Lady Helen. You will address me as thus. Ready to begin your training?" she said, raising an eyebrow.

"Sure, why not," I replied, curtly.

She showed me the remote, and then clicked it once. A second LED glowed. My eyes went wide and I tried to protest, but before I could say thing, she pressed the remote again. The electricity ripped through me, causing me to jerk about wildly in pain.

I can't begin to describe the what it felt like. I nearly passed out, only held up right by the Asian woman. The leather-clad woman continued to shock my pussy and ass for a long time. I screamed and screamed.

When she finally stopped, I could no longer stand. The Asian woman held me close, stroking my back, softly. It took me several minutes for me to stand on my own. Even then, my legs quivered, and I was scared out of my mind that the shocks might resume.

"Now, use my proper title when addressing me!" she commanded.

I took a deep breath, and realized where I had gone wrong before.

"Sorry, Lady Helen. I am ready to begin my training," I said, politely.

"Good girl!" she said.

And with that, Lady Helen wheeled about and walked briskly across the dirt area toward a huge farm house. With leash in hand, I had no choice but to follow her, close behind. I stumbled several times along the way. My heels were killing me.

When we reached the back door of the house, she quickly went up the steps. I tripped twice, attempting to match her pace.

She escorted me into a spacious bedroom, filled with sex toys. The walls were adorned with whips and other torture implements, while the area around the bed contained a large cross, rack, and other ominous looking devices.

She had me stand in the center of the room. I was literally shaking, when she cuffed my wrists behind my back. Then, she inserted an enormous O ring in my mouth, and fastened the straps behind my head. I stood there quietly through the whole process, fearing she would shock me again.

Before cuffing me, I had briefly considered attacking her. However, given that I was now only hundred pounds and five feet and three inches, I would have had little chance of overpowering, and subduing her.

It was far more likely that I would just end up getting shocked into unconsciousness. So, instead, I silently vowed to endure whatever might come.

Two large men came into the room, and stripped naked. Even soft, I could tell they had the biggest cocks I had ever seen. Both were easily twelve inches long, when hard. My stomach tightened at the thought of them fucking me. When Lady Helen saw my reaction, she smiled, wickedly.

"These men will instruct you on the proper way to give head. Then, how to take rough anal and vaginal penetration. You will obey them without question. Do you understand me?" she demanded.

"Yes, Lady Helen, I will do as they say," I said through my ball gag.

"Good slut!" she said.

She swatted my ass hard, as she excited the room. I tried to remain motionless. The men looked at me like fresh meat. I felt exposed and naked, despite my short skirt and blouse. I turned red again, feeling deeply embarrassed and scared.

One man was taller than the other. He had long blonde hair. The shorter man had dark hair, cut short. Both men were in excellent shape. They didn't waste any time.

The blonde man took my leash, and ripped off my clothes. Then, he shoved me down on my knees. I knew where this was going.

Crewcut held the remote up, making sure I saw it. I gulped hard, as he joined the blonde man standing in front of me. Without a word, the blonde stuffed his semi-stiff cock into the large hole in my mouth gag, and down my throat.

My eyes to bulge, and my nostrils flared, as I gasped for air. Much like the man in the van yesterday, the blonde began to throat fucking me. I hated having a man's cock in my mouth again, but was surprised that it did not repulse me as before. Maybe I was becoming a homo. The thought made me sick.

I gagged on his cock, as saliva ran down my chin, and dripped on my naked bobbing breasts. The blonde's cock quickly swelled, sealing my throat. I could no longer breathe.

When he saw the desperation in my face, he smiled down at me, cruelly. I tried to pull away to catch a breath. However, crewcut was ready, and delivered a painful shock, forcing me back into him.

The blonde took two handfuls of my long red hair, and began to move my head back and forth, forcibly. His cock pumped my throat, until I almost passed out.

He finally partially removed his swollen member, allowing me to gasp for air. Then, he began face-fucking me again. I felt like nothing more than a piece of meat. My only purpose was to satisfy him. I was such a fucking worthless slut.

He paused just long to ensure I would remain conscious, the resumed using my throat. I felt my throat tighten around his cock again, and he groaned in pleasure. Crewcut shouted for me to use my tongue, and gave me another shock.

Fortunately, crewcut was still using level one. So, I was able to focus on digging my tongue piercing into the bottom of the blonde's hard shaft, and run it up and down. His head went back, and he moaned.

The two men took turns using my mouth for what seemed like hours. However, neither came, which meant that my ordeal with them was not over.

After making them both rock hard, they lifted and threw me on the bed, face down. My arms were pinned behind me. Crewcut brought up my knees, so rested on them, doggy fashion.

I heard the metal dildos unlock, and then the blonde yanked them out of my ass and pussy. Without them, I felt empty, but not for long.

It was extremely humiliating and humbling to be faced fucked. However, the prospect of being cruelly raped by these two gorillas raised my degradation to a new level. Tears ran down my face, smearing my eyeliner all over my cheeks. I must have looked like a cheap whore, as both men began laughing at me.

I began sobbing, as crewcut climbed on the bed behind me. His strong hands gripped my delicate feminine hips. He plunged balls deep into my ass. I couldn't even manage to scream, as he sadistically ass fucked me. My small body rocked back and forth, in time with his powerful thrusts. My anus was on fire.

Crewcut thrusts were full length. I couldn't believe my ass was being fucked. I was well past feeling like a homo. I was now just a mere fuck-doll. After dozens of strokes, I found myself settling down, and was shocked, when I began moaning.

What the fuck was wrong with me? No way I could be enjoying this. This weak feminine body had betrayed me!

However, I had to accept, at least for now, that I had become a woman, in every respect. A worthless slut that apparently enjoyed being mouth and ass fucked. Ironically, this was how I liked to treat women. Now, the tables had turned.

12