Trading Places Pt. 06

Story Info
Allie gets some of her own medicine.
3.8k words
4.62
27.2k
14
1

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I refused to panic. There was no way I was going to give Frank the satisfaction. Instead, I performed a physical inventory.

After several futile attempts, I was unable to move my legs, or arms. It felt like rope was biting into my ankles and wrists. The lack of any light meant that I was likely blindfolded. My mouth was filled with cloth, which tasted like cotton. It had a strange pungent taste too.

With effort, I attempted to roll side-to-side, with zero effect. I must be strapped down as well. Something was wrong with my body. It simply didn't feel right.

For one thing, I no longer had a cock and balls between my legs, which should mean I was back in my original female body. The potion I had given Frank must have restored his original personality. Then he probably awoke, tied me up, found the body switching potion.

Clearly, he was exacting his revenge. However, I couldn't shake the feeling something else was wrong. Finally, it hit me. This wasn't my body, my real body!

My tits had always been small. Now, I could feel huge ones. My limbs seemed thicker too.

Crap, what had Frank done with my body? Whose body was I in? I managed a loud groan through my gag.

I smelled onion breath. Someone had moved close to me. Suddenly, a man spoke right next to my ear. He had a deep male voice.

"Well, well, back so soon for more, little whore?" he said, snarling.

Perhaps it was time to panic. Rough fingers removed my blindfold and gag. I gasped, and tried to focus my eyes.

"Where am I? Who are you?" I said, trying to sound calmer than I felt.

"You forgot me already, Debbie!" he said.

Want a minute. Debbie? She was a submissive I had tormented briefly. I took a deep breath, and tried to steady myself.

"No offense. I'm still a bit groggy. Where are you taking me?" I inquired.

"To the cabin, of course. You insisted on the phone," he said, smirking.

My mind raced. Somehow Frank had gotten me into Debbie's body. Why would Frank do such a thing? This was quite confusing.

The man held up a woman's soiled pink panties, and then stuffed them into my mouth. I clenched my teeth shut. However, he simply held my nose closed, until I opened my mouth to breath. He jammed them between my teeth.

Once in, he taped my mouth closed. It was then that I realized I had been sucking on piss-soaked panties. I wanted to puke, but fought down the urge.

The man didn't put the blindfold back on me. Instead, he climbed back in the passenger's seat. I couldn't make out the driver.

The vehicle bounced around, as we apparently left the main road. From the smell of dust, I guessed that we had turned onto a dirt road. We drove for long time, and I drifted off.

The van abruptly stopped. I immediately came to full consciousness, and heard voices. Then, the van door slid open.

The two men untied my legs and arms, and tied my wrists behind my back. One man removed my gag, and the other guided me out of the van.

I stood in the bright sunlight, waiting for my eyes to adjust. It was hard to balance, as I was standing on very high heels. Someone gripped my arm firmly, steading me.

When I finally could focus, I saw Lady Helen walking down the stairs from an expansive log cabin. She was smiling. As I took a deep breath, my nostrils flared wide. I knew from Frank's experience that it would be useless to attempt to convince anyone this wasn't my body.

"Debbie, I'm glad you decided to come. You are one of my favorite subs. I have a fun time planned for you," Lady Helen said, smiling, warmly.

"Ah, you don't need to go to any trouble for me," I said.

"No trouble at all!" she said, winking.

She whirled around, and walked briskly toward the cabin. The men escorted me, each gripping one of my arms. We bounded up the steps, with me barely touching them. Once inside, I was ushered into a spacious room.

It was empty, except for short metal pole in the center. A metal dildo was mounted on top of it. In moments, my dress, bra, and panties were roughly removed. Then, I was lifted over the pole, and slowly lowered onto the dildo.

It was well lubed, and slipped easily inside me. I groaned, as the cold metal dildo forced its way deep inside my vagina. When it slammed into my cervix, I squealed. One man lowered the pole slightly, so that standing on my toes kept it from hurting.

I had to remain on my tippy-toes to avoid discomfort. My wrists were untied. I was completely free, except for the pole between my legs. However, impaled by the pole, I couldn't really go anywhere. It was more than adequate for keeping me in place.

Naked, I shivered in the cold room, and hugged my giant tits for warmth. They were truly enormous. I wondered if Debbie suffered from neck aches. They were quite heavy.

I examine them, carefully, trying to ignore the other people in the room. My nipples looked long. Perfect for sucking. I had always been envious of women with large breasts. Now, I had them.

Lady Helen walked in front of me. Although my arms were free, I clasped my hands behind me. She pinched both of my nipples, hard. I winced, but held still.

"I am going to leave you here. I want you to think how you will obey and please me, when I finally release you," she said.

She let go of my nipples, causing them to hurt even more. I bit my lower lip. She turned, and walked out of the room. Her heels making a loud clicking sound on the wooden floor.

The men followed her. As soon as everyone left, I bent over as far I could, attempting to reach the knob holding the pole in place. No matter how far I stretched, the knob was just out of my reach. It was infuriating and embarrassing.

I stood back up, still on my toes. I slowly turned around, and examined the room. There was a wall-to-floor mirror behind me. I studied my reflection.

Debbie was beautiful and curvy. She had lovely round tits, and long blonde hair that hung down to her ass. She was taller than me, and darkly tanned.

As a redhead, I had never been able to tan, only burn. I jiggled my breast back and forth, and smiled. They felt so silly.

It was frustrating to be completely untied, yet unable to move. I felt ridiculous just standing there. This was my first chance to escape, and I was wasting it. I briefly considered yelling for help, but thought better of it.

After about thirty minutes, my caves, thighs, and ankles ached from standing on my toes. I let myself down just a bit, and the dildo pressed into my tender cervix. Suddenly, my knees buckled, and I shrieked.

A powerful shock deep inside me nearly caused me to lose my footing. I instantly realized that the metal dildo must be electrified, and pressure sensitive. So, went back up on my toes. If I stayed that way, the electricity didn't flow through the metal dildo impaling me.

I stood there, panting, red faced, and angry. No one came to check on me. However, I knew they would be watching. Frank was likely watching too. I gave him the finger.

"Fuck you, Frank!" I shouted.

My legs were killing me. I knew it wouldn't be long before they gave out. I needed to find a way off this damn pole before that happened. No way I could handle a prolonged flow of electricity through my sensitive vagina.

Another half an hour passed. My thighs were shaking from exertion. I finally had to come off my toes.

A jolt hit my pelvic region, forcing me to dance, wildly. My legs were just too worn out to lift me, so the electricity continued to flow. I screamed, yelled, begged. Still no one came.

I was sobbing, when a young woman entered the room. She held a finger up to her lips, indicating I should be quiet. I used my remaining strength to rise on my toes again.

The woman was carefully to avoid the cameras mounted on the walls and ceiling. She knew exactly where they were. She flipped a switch behind a picture, and the red lights on the cameras went dim.

She quickly walked quickly over to me, lowered the pole. although the dildo was still impaling me, I could now stand flatfooted. What a relief! I gasped for air, and wiped the tears from my eyes.

"Thank you!" I said.

She smiled, but didn't say anything.

"How about letting me off this thing?" I said, sniffling.

"My mother would be quite angry with me," she said.

"Mother? Is your mother Lady Helen?" I said.

"Yes," she said.

The girl standing in front of me was clearly a teenager. She wore a short yellow dress, with high heels, and way too much eyeliner. Her long black hair and large round tits were strikingly perfectly matched Lady Helen's features.

"How old are you?" I said.

"I will be twenty next month," she said, sounding offended by the question.

"Your name?" I said.

"Ellen," she said.

"Ellen, that's a beautiful name for a lovely girl," I said.

I had to be careful here. This young woman was my only chance at escape. She grinned, obviously pleased by my compliment.

"If you release me, we can be friends," I said.

"You would have to do far better than that," she said, smiling, coyly.

I must have been a pathetic sight. I was naked, except for high heels, and impaled on a pole. However, she didn't seem to care. Somehow, I had to convince her to help me.

"What did you have in mind?" I said.

She walked behind me. She moved close behind me, and grabbed my throat. I didn't resist.

"I want you make me come, with just your mouth and tongue," she said.

"Sweetie...Ellen...it would my honor to service your needs," I said, trying to sound sincere.

"Good!" she said.

Ellen walked to a cabinet, took out something, and moved behind me. When I tried to turn, she reached around and cuffed my wrists behind me. I heard the metal click of the cuffs locking. Damn!

The young woman lowered the poke, and the dildo made a popping sounds, as came out of me. I sighed, deeply.

I wondered how long it would be until someone came to check on the malfunctioning cameras. Before I could take a step, Ellen slapped a collar around my necked, and secured it. She attached a chain leash.

She yanked it, causing me stumble after her.

"Hey! I thought we were going to be friends!" I said.

"Oh, you will be my friend, once you are between my thighs, licking and sucking," she said, giggling

Ellen walked briskly. With my wrists cuffed behind me, and the leash tugging my neck, it was all I could do just to keep up with her. She led me down a long hallway, up some stairs, and into a large bedroom.

Before I had a chance to look around for possible escape routes, she shoved me on her bed. She dropped her panties, stepped out of them, and jumped in front of me, wrapping her long legs around my head.

I had no desire to eat out this teenager. However, I couldn't see a way around it. She grabbed my hair, and pulled my mouth tight against her wet pussy. So, I took a tentative lick. I had tasted worse. Oh, well.

I went to town sucking and licking her labia, pussy, and clit. She panted, and moaned. I brought her right to the edge, and then backed off. Desperately, she gripped my hair, pulling me into her pussy.

With my hands cuffed behind me, the muscles in my neck began to cramp. I rolled back and forth on the bed, trying to change the angle. However, the only thing that accomplished was to send Ellen over the edge.

She came so hard that my mouth was soon full of jizz. Needing to breath, I reluctantly swallowed it. She became so overwrought, she finally pulled away. I lay on the bed, face down. My hair was matted, and soaked with her spray.

She got up, still trembling, and went to a dresser. I turned my head to follow her, but the room was too dark to make out what she was doing. When she came back to the bed, she was wearing the largest strapon I have ever seen.

"That will kill me. Let me eat you out again, please!" I said, gulping, hard.

"Mother taught me that sluts like you can take far more than they know," she said, laughing, wickedly.

Despite my protests and begging, she climbed on the bed, firmly gripped my hips, and lifted them up. My face remained on the mattress. However, instead of pressing the tip of the giant dildo in my pussy, she went for my anus.

I tried to pull away, but she was lot stronger than I had thought. I screamed, as she plunged the lubed dildo deep inside my ass.

She began pumping me, with long powerful strokes. In my original female form, I had never enjoyed anal. However, this body was different. My ass easily accommodated the large cock. Soon, I stopped whining and yelling.

I was mildly shocked, when I discovered that it actually felt good. Debbie was apparently built for ass-fucking. I began moaning, softly.

Ellen reached around, grabbed the edges of my mouth, and pulled. My head snapped up, as her thrusts picked up in both speed and intensity. With my wrists cuffed behind me, and her weight pinning me down, I had no choice but take what she was dishing out.

However, this felt wrong. It should be dishing it out to her, not the other way around. I wasn't a worthless submissive whore. Then, to my utter astonishment and shame, I came. My body had betrayed me.

When the orgasm subsided, she flipped me over. Kneeling, she wiped off the dildo with an antiseptic cloth, and then forced it into my wet pussy. I didn't make sound, as she wildly pumped me. This girl could fuck.

My legs naturally wrapped around her waist, as she picked up steam. I came again. I was beginning to hate Debbie's nympho body.

The door suddenly burst open, flooding the room with harsh light. I turned my head to see Lady Helen's silhouetted in the doorway. I gasped, but Ellen didn't seem to care, and continued pumping me.

"Stop that this instant! What have I told you about playing with mommy's toys?" Lady Helen demanded.

Ellen didn't even turn her head. Instead, she lifted my legs, which allowed her to get farther inside me. I groaned, as she slammed into my already sensitive cervix. Her strokes made my entire body shake.

I couldn't take my eyes off Helen in the doorway. She looked quite angry. She tapped her left foot, as her daughter pounded the fuck out of me. I came again, squirting all over Ellen's pelvic region.

Ellen finally dropped my legs, and pulled out of me. I was left panting and moaning on the bed. Ellen walked over to her mother, looking definite.

They argued, furiously. I couldn't hear the heated conversation. Finally, Lady Helen ordered her daughter to leave, and then she walked over to me on the bed. I gulped, hard.

She pinched my nipples, and pulled me off the bed, using just them. Having just come, they were extremely sensitive. I shrieked in pain. She swatted my ass, hard.

"Wait for me outside," Lady Helen said.

I didn't have to be told twice. I quickly walked out to the hallway. I looked around for a means of escape.

However, there was one major problem. I wouldn't get far, with my wrists cuffed behind me. Although this moment seemed the perfect opportunity to get away, I decided to wait, until my hands were free.

Lady Helen came out of the room, fuming. She grabbed my leash, and literally dragged me down the hallway. I was barely able to stay upright on my six-inch heels.

She took me outside in the dark, across a courtyard. Rain beat down on me. In seconds, my naked body was soaked. I began to shiver. She led me to a lighted barn.

This building was much smaller than the barn at the ranch, but filled with the same kind of medieval torture instruments. I was gasping, as she forced me to climb stairs in the heels. Somehow, I managed to follow her up the stairs and into small loft, without tripping.

She attached my leash to a pulley, and lifted me, until I had to stand on my toes. My thighs, caves, and feet ached, terribly. I hadn't said a word the entire time, figuring it would only make matters worse.

She unlocked my cuffs. I grabbed at the collar around my neck, trying to relieve the pressure from being hung.

"You should never have had sex with my daughter!" Lady Helen shouted.

Hanging from the chain, I was forced to dance around on my toes. I considered telling Lady Helen that it was her daughter's idea, but thought better of it. She struck my round ass several times with a riding crop. I groaned, and danced about wildly, vainly try to avoid the swats.

She stopped, and just stood there for a moment. I was grateful for the break from the pain. However, my ass was throbbing.

Eventually, she seemed to calm down. She lowered me back down. She unlocked my wrists, and grabbed my hair, forcing me to the ground. I was on all fours, right next to a small cage made of thick metal bars.

Before I knew what was happening, she shoved me inside, and locked the door. The cage was so small, I couldn't move an inch. Suddenly, it began rising.

She pulled a long chained, looped through a pulley attached to a long boom arm. My cage was suspended from it. Within seconds, I was hanging waist level next to her. She opened a loft door.

The cold wind blew inside, chilling me. It was pouring outside. I began shaking again. Looking up, I saw her shove the boom arm, causing my cage to swing. I was now directly in front of the open loft doorway.

I shivered, as she came over to the cage. Her face appeared determined. On all fours, balancing on my knees and palms, I starred at her.

She picked u a long L-shape pipe. It had a wide deep funnel attached to one end, and a dildo mounted on the other. It dawned me what she intended to do with the strange contraption. I began to struggle, without effect.

"Please...this is not my fault," I said, in desperation.

Lady Helen ignored me, and forced the dildo into my tight ass. With seconds, it was deep inside me. I felt balloons inflate, sealing my anus. Flashes of lighting highlighted her.

She attached the funnel to the cage, facing up. It was high above me. I begged and pleaded with her for mercy. She continued to ignore me.

With everything in place, she swung the boom arm out of the loft, causing my cage to follow. I was outside in the rain, wind, and dark. Naked and confined, with a tube up my ass, I began to tremble.

In just a few minutes, rain filled the funnel. I clinched my ass, trying to keep the icy water from entering me. It didn't do any good. I felt the chilly liquid rush into my colon, rapidly expanding my stomach, I groaned, as cramps began to rack me.

Lady Helen watched, appearing satisfied with my predicament. She closed the loft doors. The light vanished, and I hung there in the darkness, as rain pelted me. I was utterly alone.

Another wave of cramps swept over me. My tummy was twice as large as it had been just a few minutes ago. I took deep breaths, as the icy water continued to fill me. Lightening briefly lit up the courtyard below. I was freezing.

The piercing wind, combined with the frigid water, overpowered me. My teeth chattered. The boom of thunder rocked my cage. The intensity of the rain increased, forcing even more icy water into my swollen colon. What an undignified way to die.

Would I end like this? Would they Debbie's body bloated, face contorted in a painful death mask? That would please Frank, no doubt.

Abruptly, the loft doors swung back open. I managed to crane my neck, and caught a glimpse of Ellen. She swung the boom back in the barn. A wave of gratitude washed over me.

The teen stood in front of my cage, smiling. The funnel must have still been filled, as cold water still rushed into me. The cramps were so bad, my stomach would soon explode. Ellen reached out and rocked my cage, causing the cramps to worsen.

"Thank you for rescuing me! I would have died out there. Please, stop the enema. I can't take anymore!" I cried

She simply shook her head no, and stood there, as the large funnel emptied into me. I didn't say another word, trying to breathe through the terrible cramps. By the time it finished, my taunt stomach looked nine-months pregnant. The young girl twirled my cage, making me nauseous.

12