Trading Services

Story Info
Computer tech trades service for a fuck.
3.1k words
4.34
74.6k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/15/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a computer geek by trade, although you wouldn't guess it to look at me. At 6'4", 235lbs, most people assume me to be into manual labor. On top of that, I'm decorated with a few nice tattoos, so I'm not the typical pale-skinned, bug-eyed computer geek most people picture when they think of the "computer guy." I actually only got into the computer field because it was the family business, but I've never quite "fit the mold" so to speak.

I paid my dues for years at our family's mom-and-pop type computer shop until a larger corporation decided to offer my family a nice chunk of money for our business, so they sold. I worked for 2 years at the larger company, but soon found out that I wasn't made to work in that kind of setting. I'm more of the "kick-ass" kind of guy rather than the "kiss-ass" kind they were looking for. I sharpened my resume and before I knew it was settled into a nice, cushy corporate IT job. I make a nice salary here, but the biggest benefit of all was the ability to finally be able to take on personal customers and make some cash off of side jobs since I was no longer in the retail market. I developed a decent customer base, and had a good name for myself as the local "computer guy" who did a great job for a fair price.

Working with computers, I've pretty much seen it all. I've seen teens worried about Mom and Dad finding their porn stash, husbands and/or wives worried about the other finding their inappropriate emails, etc. and quite a few married "professionals" trying to hide the fact that they secretly spend their time on pornographic websites, or better yet gay-oriented ones. I've pretty much seen it all when it comes to computers, and very little takes me by surprise. One of my coworkers, (Robin) however is a different story. Everything about her took me by surprise.

Let me start by describing Robin. She's quite a sight to behold; I'm guessing about 5'6", 135lbs. She has long, wavy blonde hair that trails down to the middle of her back. Her chest is easily a 36D, and she loves to show it off. Not a day goes by that somebody in our company doesn't comment on her cleavage display. Her ass is one of those ones that you just stare at every time she walks by; it's got just enough meat on it that you can envision yourself slamming into it with reckless abandon with absolutely no fears of breaking anything on her body. Her face itself is neither beautiful nor unattractive, but rather just plain ordinary. In short, she's one of those girls that damn near every guy wants to take home from the bar at the end of the night; she's smoking-ass hot.

Anyhow, so one day Robin stops me and asks if I could possibly look at her home computer for her. I asked her what was wrong with it, and she just told me that it needed a good cleaning up, (not an uncommon request in this day and age with all the spyware running rampant). I told her I could make it later that week, and she told me that it needed to be tonight, (Tuesday night) as she was a bit of an "emergency" situation. I agreed, got directions and told her I would be there that evening around 7PM.

When I arrived at Robin's house that evening, I was shocked by how beautiful it was. It was obvious that her husband must make a great deal of money, as nobody from our company could afford such a lovely home on the salaries we received. Robin opened the door and ushered me down a flight of stairs to a beautiful finished basement where the computer was setup. As I turned the computer on and waited for it to boot up, Robin said something that absolutely floored me. She told me that she didn't need the computer cleaned up in the traditional sense, but rather she needed me to help her "cover her tracks" from her husband. She went on to explain that her husband was out of town quite often, and that while she knew it was wrong, she had given into temptation and was having an affair with another man. She went on to explain that she had ended it a few weeks back when her husband became suspicious, but her lover was still emailing her daily trying to get her back. She explained that her husband had caught her deleting an email the other day and she tried to lie out of it by saying that it was sent to the wrong person, but she could tell he didn't believe her. She said that last evening she had overheard him on the phone with some other computer tech making plans to meet him during the workday Wednesday while she was at work to search the computer for evidence, which is why she needed me here tonight so I could clean it up before the other tech came tomorrow.

I sat there baffled for a minute, shocked with everything she had just told me. I couldn't believe she was stepping out on her husband, and was just as shocked that she was asking me to help her cover the fact up. I sat and contemplated for a minute until she interrupted my thoughts to tell me that she knew it was a strange request and that she was willing to pay me double my normal rate if I could help her out. I was just about to say ok when she blurted out that she was willing to pay me a flat $500 fee if I could get it all done tonight before 11PM because she was expecting her husband home shortly after then. I agreed, (hey, what can I say, I like money!) I then turned to the computer to get started.

It only took about 2 minutes of digging to find out why Robin was so desperate to have the computer cleaned up before the other tech arrived. I found plenty of emails in her sent and deleted items folders alone that were full of sexually-oriented chat between her and her lover, not to mention quite a few pictures of themselves in various stages of nudity and sexual poses that they had sent back and forth. On top of that, there were tons of visits to "adult" type websites along with logged IM conversations, etc. that also were pretty incriminating as well. I looked the computer over a bit more and told her I could probably have it cleaned sufficiently in about an hour and a half to two hours. She was pleased and told me to get started right away while she ran upstairs to grab a shower.

After about 45 minutes of digging through temp folders, I came across a picture of Robin topless giving head to her lover. I stared at the picture for a few minutes and as I felt my cock starting to grow hard in my pants, and evil idea crossed my mind. I grinned as I dug into my pocket, pulled out my thumb drive and proceeded to copy some of the more incriminating pictures and emails from her computer to my thumb drive before I deleted them. When they were done copying, I put the drive back into my pocket and went upstairs to find Robin.

I found her coming out of the bathroom with a silky red bath robe on that left little to the imagination. She blushed for a minute and apologized and turned to walk down the hall towards her bedroom, but was surprised to see me following her.

"Ummm, where are you going?" she asked.

"We need to talk," I replied. "I ran into a bit of a problem cleaning your machine up, but I have an idea that may work."

"I'm not sure if I like the sounds of that," she said. "Let's go to the living room to talk."

We went back out the hall to the living room where we proceeded to sit down on the couch. I went on to explain to her that there were a few small problems in getting the machine cleaned up efficiently, that one of the tools I needed to run to delete things effectively would take a minimum of an hour to run, and after that I still had some more work to do. I told her I could take the machine with me, but she said her husband would notice it missing. I told her the only other option was for me to temporarily set it up for remote access and I could finish the job from home, but she would have to make sure to keep the monitor off and her husband away from it for the rest of the evening. She said that wouldn't be a problem, and that the only thing that might be a problem was it might be a few days before she could sneak the $500 to pay me with. When she said that, I just grinned at her and replied, "That's actually the other thing I wanted to talk to you about. This job is a bit involved, and on top of that this obviously requires quite a bit of discretion on my part."

"Oh," she replied. "So you're saying you need more than $500 now?"

"Not exactly," I replied with a devilish grin. "In fact, I don't want you to pay me a cent at all."

"But why would..." she started and then stopped mid-sentence. "Oh, I get it. What did you have in mind, a blowjob or something?"

"Don't flatter yourself," I said. "There isn't a blowjob in the world that's worth $500. Here is what I have in mind; I'll get that tool started running right now, and while I do so, you'll give me some head. Once the tool is running, you'll give me a nice quickie-fuck and then I'll get out of here. I'll finish up all the work tonight when I get home, regardless of how long it takes, and then after the other tech comes and you see that I did the job I promised I would, we'll take a lunch break together this Friday where we'll have another fuck session and then we'll be even. Sound like a deal?"

She sat for a minute contemplating, and then slowly nodded her head. "I guess I don't have a whole lot of choices at the moment, and that will be easier than trying to sneak the $500 anyhow. Let's get started and try to make it as quick as we can because my husband gets home in a little over an hour and a half, and I'll need another shower before then."

With that, we made our way back down to the basement. Without saying a word, I undid the buckle on my pants and slid them and my boxers down to my ankles before sitting down in the chair in front of the computer. My cock was already half erect just from the anticipation, and Robin wasted no time at all in sliding down between my legs to take it in her mouth. I let out a soft moan upon feeling her warm, moist lips as they slipped over the head and made their way down the shaft until I felt the tip of my cock touch the back of her throat. I grunted again and she proceeded to slowly lick up and down the length of my shaft, stopping to twirl her tongue around the tip a few times. When she lowered her mouth again to take me deep into her throat, I grabbed my cell phone off of her desk and silently snapped a quick photo of her with a mouthful of my cock without her noticing. I then proceeded to go about my work; downloading and running a utility that would allow me to clean up the data file that stores Internet Explorer's history.

After I was done with that, I started to load a utility up that would make several passes over the places where I had deleted files from and write useless information to those places so there would be almost no hopes of another tech recovering any files I had deleted. It started to get a bit hard to stay focused though as Robin proceeded to give me one of the most expert blowjobs I had ever received. She continued to alternate between licking up and down my shaft while gently massaging my balls to then deep-throating me. While she did this, I could feel her large breasts pushing firmly into my legs and knew I was getting close to blowing my load right there in her mouth. As much as I would have loved to shot my load deep down the back of her throat, I wanted to make sure I had a chance to sink my cock into her pussy as well tonight, so I made sure the utility had started running and then made sure my VNC software was setup so I could get into the machine remotely later. Then I tapped her on the head and told her I was done and ready for my fuck.

"You have to make it quick," she said as she slipped my cock out of her mouth and stood up. "Its already 10:00 and I'll need to freshen up quick before he gets home, so just get in and out so to speak!"

With that, she crossed over to the other side of the basement, pulled a blanket and pillow off of the couch and threw them down on to the plush carpet. She then dropped her bath robe off of her shoulders and was standing in front of me totally naked. I knew she was in a hurry, but I couldn't help but take a second to stop and admire her beautiful body. Her breasts were even larger than I they looked under her shirts, and were perfectly shaped with large, dark red nipples. Her stomach was beautiful and she had a completely shaved pubic area, with not a hair in site.

I was snapped back into reality when she said, "Hurry up, get the fuck over here and fuck me or you're going to miss your chance."

She didn't have to tell me twice, and without hesitating I pulled my pants and boxers the rest of the way off and made my way over to her with my cock now fully erect and lubricated from the expert blowjob she had just given me. As she lay down on the blanket, I slid between her legs to have a taste of her beautiful cunt, but she stopped me with her hand and said, "I told you this has to be quick. Stick it in, fuck me and get off quick so you can get out of here before we get caught and we both wind up dead."

I decided it was probably a good idea to listen to her; after all I still had a fuck session coming Friday as well. So with that, I slid up the length of her belly, stopping to give her nipple a quick lick and then reached down and guided my now aching penis towards her smooth slit. I paused just a second before slipping it in, and then slowly inched it into her, savoring the feeling of her warm, moist pussy. I continued slowly sinking it in until I felt my balls tap against her ass, and then I knew I had sunk all 8" of my cock into her. I then slowly slid it back out until just the head was in and stopped again for a second, savoring the feeling. With that, Robin reached up and grabbed my ass cheeks with her hands and pulled me quickly down into her.

"No time for playing around," she said. "Fuck me fast and hard and get it done."

Upon hearing that, I grunted and proceeded to do as she asked, pumping in and out of her with reckless abandon. As our bodies slammed together, I enjoyed the sounds of our bodies smacking against one another and even enjoyed the slight pain caused with each trust as our pelvic bones smashed into one another. I reached under Robin with my hands and cupped her ass cheeks in my hands and used them for leverage to pull her closer to me as I slammed over and over again in and out of her tight box. I dropped my head down and took her left nipple between my lips and gently started sucking on it while I fucked her, and I was pretty sure I started to detect a slight moan escaping her lips when I did so. I also thought I could feel her hips pressing up against me to meet my thrusts, but I was pounding away so hard that I wasn't exactly sure. Between the expert blowjob she had given me to get started and the intensity with which I was fucking away at her, I knew I was seconds away from blasting my load and grunted in Robin's ear that I was about to cum.

"Please pull it out," she said. "I don't want' my husband to find a surprise tonight when he gets home."

With that, I pulled my cock out of her and before she had a chance to react, I slid up her body shoved it between her beautiful tits. She took the hint and pressed them together firmly around my cock as I slid back and forth, tit-fucking those gorgeous mounds. This lasted for only a few seconds until I felt my sack tighten up and my cock started to erupt, shooting shot after shot of thick cum all over her neck, chin and lips. When I finished cumming, I stood up, pulled my pants on and then thanked her and told her I would update her tomorrow at work. I started up the basement steps and then remembered I had left my cell phone lying on her desk. I turned and made my way back down the steps to get it, and was shocked when I re-entered the basement to see Robin still lying on the blanket, moaning while furiously fingering herself with her eyes closed. I grinned as I grabbed my cell phone, snapped two quick pictures of her pleasuring herself with my cum all over her and then snuck back up the steps and out to my car.

...to be continued.