Tradition and Triumph Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we had a bit of a small talk the phone rang and she picked it up in the kitchen. I heard her asking a few questions and then hanging up.

"He's not coming back tonight, my son. He's sleeping over."

My heart rejoiced with a skipped beat. Then I realized that she could still be a tough nut to crack. I smiled to myself thinking that she is the first nut that required cracking twice!

"Oh wonderful." I faked genuine innocent glee. "Is he coming back to get his jammies, or something?"

"Oh, no. You know boys. They'll sleep in their undies or will borrow from Brian, his friend."

"Hope Brian doesn't have a sister!" I pointed out.

"No he doesn't." She thought for a while before she said: "How do you think of those situations all the time?" She smiled.

"I am a man, remember? I think and behave like a man. You know that and you have pointed out the difference to me several times in the few months that we have known each other. Right now I am thinking of you as a beautiful woman. I am not shy to admit that I like your body. You are an amazing women to talk to and be with but you are also fabulous to make love to."

I lowered my voice more. "I love your curves. They are gentle and full without being too provocative. You have a narrow waist and lovely hips. Then there's your behind. It looks so much curvier and rounded when your clothes come off. You know so many have a rough skin on their butts with permanent goosebumps. You have none of that and a texture that's consistent all over. You cleft is deep and inviting and when you bend forward on your knees I see the heavenly spot between your legs." Her hand came flying over my lips.

"Enough. I am embarrassed."

I moved her hand away and continued. "I love to play in your armpit and feel the stubble while I absorb the mustiness that is so much woman. You moan when my fingers walk those ticklish creases. I love that abdomen with those ever so slight striae and a gentle bulge of maturity. And then I love to go down."

Her hand came hard and cupped my mouth "Now stop!"

I turned my head away from her and held her wrist away from me as I continued. "This is the best part of you, girl. Your hmmm... what do you call it in your language? Ha!" I tried to recollect her womanhood in greater detail. "The inverted triangle of soft fur with a more luxuriant midline density guarding your entrance is simple and natural. The vertical slit with your little cute inner lips just peeping shyly in the middle of the fleshy outer lips was a thing of exquisite feminine beauty. Ooh! My tongue wants to taste again."

"Oh my God! How do you remember such detail and why does that fascinate you so much? Do all men like that part of the woman? It's so embarrassing," she blushed.

"I think so. It's the most beautiful part for me for sure."

"It really beats me! I can understand boobs, butt and thighs but there! It's not nice! And there's not much to admire. They're all the same." She giggles.

"You really have to get into a man's brain for that. There's so much individuality. Let me explain. I have done so much of research!"

"OK, tell me," but she looked downwards feeling obviously uneasy.

"Well, first the type and shape of the bush. You have an inverted triangle and others have longish oval to a broad diamond. I hate shaved but some trim to a style like 'landing strip' which is kinda cute."

"Wow! How weird!" It was a very shy smile that she wore. But she looked at me now.

"Then the mound of Venus which is the amount of bulge, the prominence of the inner lips and the length and visibility of the vulvar slit are the unique physical points. Men like them for these attributes though I dare say no one has analyzed it like I have."

"You are funny. There might be something about this in the Kama sutra, you know."

"Could be."

"OK let's change the topic now. I heard your informed discourse!"

"Yeah let's talk about what you like in a man. You never talk about that. I have asked you several times and you just brushed me off."

"I did not. I told you how it is for a woman or an Indian woman. Those physical attributes aren't generic. We love the person and then whatever the person has we start liking."

"I don't get it. If you fall in love with a short man you like all short men?"

"No, no no!. That's the difference. The man is loved with all he has physically. Does not mean I immediately start liking short men. It's the man I love for what he is in totality. I know you don't get it."

I was shaking my head in agreement. "So, good looks is nothing?"

"Good looks is what the man you love has. We find the man and not his body."

"OK I understand," I lied. "And what do you like in me?"

"Oh lots!" She laughed. "Your square jaw, the down turned corner of your mouth and that wavy hair. You have strong shoulders and arms and the little hair on your broad chest is sexy"

"Thanks. That's very kind of you. How very sexy."

"Don't be sarcastic. I do like your muscular butt. How about that?"

I am getting somewhere I thought. I went back in time and reconstructed the first time I got intimate with her was in a car. My hands slipped down from her neck to her breasts and she did not speak. She just moaned. Yes, it was a confined space that did it. I was always getting her in open spaces where she does not feel the closeness. How stupid of me. I have to get cozy. Now!

I moved closer and put my left arm around her shoulder. She didn't move away and looked into my eyes.

"Do you really?" I was referring to her talking about my nether region. "You never showed it. Oh, maybe when we made love you were clutching me there?"

"Huhuh!" There again was that giggle. She went serious and looked me in the eye and I think I noticed a change in her mood. "I was drawing you to me. That was the most natural thing to do."

I needed no second invitation. I pulled her to me and planted my lips on hers and tasted her for the first time in so many days. It was an initial kiss of love and then when we kissed again I had her soul with mine as I explored her with my tongue and she responded with hers. We were sealed for a good minute as I felt her warm breath on my face and then I became aware of her right breast gentle on my side.

I needed to touch those and my right hand which was on her cheek went down to her beautiful neck and then onto her naked shoulder under her top. A sharp intake of breath encouraged me. Moving further down, albeit over soft fabric I touched her left boob. It was a complete mirror image of my effort in the car on my maiden seduction but it was no less of a thrill.

Like the last time she moaned as the tips of my fingers found her nipple and as I perceived an erection of that little nubbin, I was suddenly aware of mine.

As we broke away panting she said: "You are so good doing that." A soft smile broke ever so gently on her face and I noticed a flush and glow of excitement.

I kissed her again and I became more passionate with her breasts. I was bordering on roughness and I divided my attention between both and I was now impatient with her clothes.

I was surprised when she acted first as she fingered the zip of my sweatshirt and brought it down.

"Hmmm... Heart inside." She read the print on my shirt. "Let me see."

Her fingers were magic as she traveled my chest and pinched my nipples one by one and it was my turn to mourn.

"Oh God! Don't stop. Please," I begged. I felt the pressure in my pants and I wanted her to grab me and release me that instant.

She continued to explore my stomach and then darted upwards to my axilla and sent my head in a spin. She had this fabulous way of using her fingertips and exerting the correct amount of pressure.

I was clumsily excited as the waiting had me so lustful. I bunched up a bit of fabric of her top and attempted to bring it up. I kissed her face, planting tens of pecks on her cheeks forehead and neck. Yes her neck was her weak spot. I did what the first episode taught me. I slid the neck of her top away to reveal those wonderful shoulders and brushed my lips on the creamy smoothness. Adding more negative pressure and pressing more I brought my tongue out to taste her first before I stimulated. The tiny flicks back and forth made her writhe. Then I moved millimeter at a time over that wonderful joint of hers and stretching her shirt further I went down to her armpits to take in that great musty odor. It was time for my teeth now. She had her eyes closed in anticipation. When I did she let out a little yelp of that beautiful blend of pain and pleasure. I yanked more at her top.

"Wait," she said breathlessly. I'll take it off for you. "Oh, how I want to love you, my darling."

That was a stunning transformation that always fascinated me about this woman.

A pale coloured bra encased those twin orbs that were shaped in heaven. I first placed my hand on the soft smoothness above the fabric and as I inched down, her arms went upwards. With her hands behind her head and her eyes closed she was in a pose of submission.

I needed to release her and my hands reached behind and in synch she arched her back to allow me to unhook. Somehow, I managed that without a fumble.

I stared at her breasts as they tumbled forth. Her magnificent chocolate tips staring back at me. She leaned forward and whispered: "Why do you wait?"

I did not any longer. The taste that lingered from the last time was just about fading and I wanted a renewal. The one thing that excited her was my lips on her tits or at least she was at her noisiest peak of arousal. I did what I knew. Gently taking one peak between my lips and applying controlled suction I sent my tongue to flick then my teeth to squeeze to the point of delicious pain. Her first moan was soft and long and then she panted and moaned and moaned and panted.

"Oh God!" she gasped. "Where or where did you learn this?" she grasped my head and grabbed my hair as she held me where she wanted me. I drew and buried the sensation of my lips and my tongue deep within me savoring as I usually do a glorious moment.

"Let's go inside." She was speaking in whispers.

"Where?"

"In the bedroom. There's too much light here!"

She grabbed her clothes and held them against her chest in her typical display of modesty. I walked behind her and ogled her shapely butt in her blue pants.

She turned and shut the bedroom door and reached for me again as her clothes fell to the floor and we merged into one in a soulful kiss. Her softness was killing me as much as my hardness was denting her smooth tummy with urgency.

She drew away, pressed downwards on my shoulder gesturing me to sit down and said: "Do you want to see me? I mean down?"

It was a question that knocked me out of all the senses that remained. Here was this ever so shy woman whom I had to coax into every little step of intimacy now offering to show her nudity. I had to beg to see it many months ago in a similar setting but now she is asking to show me!

"Wow!"

She already had her thumbs in her waistband. "I know you told me... you like me... there" she managed to say.

"Of course, darling" my voice was hoarse with excitement.

She drew the elastic band away and pulled her pants down to her creamy thighs. Her lovely Indian hips were encased in soft pink panties and her sex was just inches away from my face!

She waited and I looked up.

She tilted her head ever so gently in a gesture of querying.

"Hmm...?" A faint embarrassed smile appeared.

"Please..." I was begging.

Her fingers went down her sides again and brought down her panties.

Her beautiful cunt was something I would never get tired of getting excited about. I had seen it a few times and I knew I should be pretty used to how it looked. But no, my heart thumped in my chest again as I took in the details.

As she stood silently letting me look, my hands went to her hips, slipped backwards to grab her soft and smooth buttocks and drew her to my lips.

As her curls tickled my lips and her aroma filled my nostrils, I let my tongue slip down into her salty slit. She jerked in surprise. I went up and down a few times before I pressed deeper to seek her clit. I few flicks and she let off a moan and her back arched with her hand now on my head holding me.

She said: "Let me lie down, darling. I want you to love me in comfort."

I let her move beside me. Almost instinctively her knees bent and folded together. I turned to her and gently parted them and now having a gorgeous view of her inverted triangle of fur and the slit wet with a blend of her wetness and mine, I went down on her again.

This time I went straight for her clit which was actually cutely smaller than average, I thought and licked and played with it until one of her hands went to my head as expected and the other quite to my pleasant surprise went behind her right thigh to pull her apart to give me more access.

A few minutes of my dedicated love making to her pussy had her completely aroused thrashing about side to side and groaning and moaning so loud that I am sure surprised even her.

She gasped, "Oh my god! Oh yes!! And oh, how wonderful, darling. My sweet Chuck! Please don't stop. Oh, oh oh!!"

I stopped only when I realized that I had on all my clothes.

Her sounds stopped but her panting continued as she lay still. Then she looked down between her flexed thighs. I smiled and still kneeling took off my sweatshirt.

"Oh you are fully dressed!" She sat up on the edge of the bed again with those beautiful breasts dangling seductively. "Stand up," she ordered.

I knew she wanted to return the oral favor like she did before. Why should I complain? The excitement was making me dizzy.

I slowly got on my feet and without any delay she went for my belt. She undid that my pants and peeled both that and my underwear down to my ankles.

My erect penis sprang forth and she looked at it for a brief moment, went "Nice," and then grabbed me with those incredibly gentle fingers. She looked me over from side to side with a few cursory strokes and then went into a regular rhythm. Her other hand came up and cupped my bag ever so gently and then she brought up her face closer, opened her mouth and took me in.

I couldn't resist an ecstatic gasp even as the insides of her mouth and her tongue touched and glided over my member. I felt myself getting wonderfully larger and she noticed.

"Hmmm...! You're are getting bigger inside my mouth," she spluttered while withdrawing.

"Yeah! But don't stop!" I begged. "Please!"

She went back and took me. Her genuinely motivated lip strokes and her loving cradling of my balls in her hands got me going higher and higher. The moans of encouragement that escaped my lips and my own hands on her beautiful shoulders drove her on.

I brought all my senses down to my stiff shaft and closing my eyes felt her insides to capture a heavenly moment. As is usual the impending moment of ecstatic explosion threatened suddenly and I withdrew. I wanted so badly to enter her. As I looked at her with her disheveled hair, swollen and moist lips and her creamy flesh now a glowing pink she looked incredibly beautiful, sexy and aroused all blended into one.

Her jet black eyes looked softly and beckoned. Yes, she nodded ever so slightly asking me to take her. I moved slowly kneeling first and then leaning and bringing her down onto the crispy sheets.

Her virginal feel was there to greet me as I slowly slithered past her moist entrance. Her fingers guided me ever so gently and she even had a little gasp of pain as she was quite tight.

"Sorry." I was genuinely apologetic.

"No. It's OK. You are so big!" That was the first time she said that. "Can you come out, please? I'll lubricate a bit more."

As I slipped out she rolled over to her night stand and brought out a tube of KY jelly and squeezed a copious amount onto her palm.

"Wow!" I was surprised. "Hmmm... What do you need that for?"

"I'll tell you later" she mumbled a bit embarrassed. "Here, let me put some on you."

She reached down and applied a whole lot on my penis and stroking me as well. Then she took what remained on her palm and applied it to herself. It was the first time I saw her touching herself like that. She even sent one and the two fingers in with the KY.

I stored that image in my brain as it was the kind of rare moment that I never associated with this most sex shy woman. She then came back to me and gave me a few passionate caresses before she looked up into my eyes and said most seductively: "Come!"

As I moved towards she spread her thighs to show that heavenly slit and as I descended on her, her hips rolled upwards to receive me. Her helping hand was there again to hold me and gently get me in. I slipped in so easily and both of us sighed in the escalation of our excitement.

I wasted no time in pounding her and her moans began softly and steadily became loud and rhythmic. She uttered my name and endearing titles before and after and was breathing faster and louder. Then she gestured me to stop with an open palm towards me and said: "You're doing all the work. Let me do also."

"Cowgirl?" I asked.

She nodded with that sweet innocent smile.

I withdrew once again and I lay on my back and she straddled me and again she found her orifice while holding on to my penis and once again guided me expertly into those angles of the vagina that only girls know.

My thoughts of all that disappeared as she started moving. She sat, then came down on my chest and then sat down again with ceaseless strokes of her beautiful hips milking me expertly. She must have done this before. I didn't ask but I filed that bit for later.

She kept moaning and whispering wonderful expressions of ecstasy of which I recall only her saying: "Chuck, how do I keep this beauty in me forever?!"

She was referring to my prick and I have never heard her being that explicit!

Another change. She disengaged herself and moved me beside me on all fours and said: "Take me from behind!"

For a moment I thought she wanted anal and I hesitated as it was not exactly my cup of tea. I tried it once before with my ex-wife and it was too painful for the woman and in spite of all the hype I couldn't see how it would be more thrilling than the real thing.

I moved over to see her wonderful ass sticking out and that beautiful crack with the peeping bush. I could see her butt hole and below her vaginal lips were swollen and she was even slightly open with her inner lips shining with juice.

As incredibly beautiful as this sight was and wanting more of the visual feast, I couldn't keep seeing it for long without violating it and wanted to be a bit rough this time. I grasped her by a hips and entered her without her help this time and thrust myself quick and hard.

The satisfying grunts from her turned to moans, squeals and half screams as she moved her hips in unison with mine. Her loud breathing turned to sharp intakes as she mumbled something unintelligible and then cried: "I am going to come! Oh god, yes!"

A minute later she did tighten up squeezing me and holding her body rigid before she went into a happy series of convulsions and grunts signifying her climax. It was impossible for me to hold on and I followed her and felt her reciprocation with my squirts deep into her. I expanded every moment in my head to prolong the absolute pinnacle of physical enjoyment while the senses in my penis amplified every sensation a million times over.

It was a fabulous session of exquisite lovemaking. Yes, it wasn't just sex. It was a whole lot more when our bodies just melted into one almost with biblical spirituality.

What a woman, I thought. What an Indian goddess of sex!

I rolled over and lay on my back. Srila quickly grabbed bits of clothing and held them against her chest and lower torso. The shyness had returned!