Traditional Values

Story Info
Man discovers in-laws take one tradition very seriously.
938 words
3.58
105.4k
20
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,987 Followers

When I first saw Julie I fell in love with her immediately from across the room. I fell even harder for her when I got the chance to talk to her and we hit it off.

We started dating and things were going great. I figured we were at the point of having sex, but Julie always said no. She insisted that she could not and would not have sex with anyone until her wedding night.

That didn't prevent her from giving me blowjobs, but she refused to even let me touch her below the belt.

I was confused by her actions because it really looked and sounded like she wanted to be with me, but she still refused. She wouldn't even change with me in the room. I figured it was just a product of her strict traditional upbringing so I just went along with things and enjoyed the frequent blowjobs.

After a little over a year I asked her to marry me, but she said that I had to win her father's blessing first.

Even with a strict upbringing I found it odd that I would have to get her father's permission to marry her. I mean it seemed to me like it should be her choice, but I wanted to do it right so I went to meet with her father alone. I must say that I had never been so nervous in my life.

We met at the country club that he was a member at and we talked as we played a round of golf.

"Sir, I really love Julie and I want to spend the rest of my life with her. I know that tradition says that I get your approval or permission before I ask her to marry me. I'm asking you sir for the honor of marrying your daughter." I said.

"John, I can see in Julie's eyes that she loves you, and I can see in your eyes that you love her. I also know that you have a very good job lined up for after graduation and will be able to provide for her. I would consider it an honor to have my daughter marry you." Robert said.

"Thank you sir." I said.

With his approval I could finally propose to Julie officially and then we could plan the wedding.

Keeping with her family's wishes we lived in separate houses until our wedding night.

Our wedding day was absolutely wonderful, I had never been happier in my life and I could tell that Julie had never been happier either. We went from the wedding to the reception, which was also great, but then it came time for us to leave for our honeymoon.

As I was getting into the car Robert grabbed me, hugged me close, and whispered in my ear.

"You'll need this." Robert said.

He slipped something into my pocket. I was in such a hurry to get out of there and finally make love to my new wife that I didn't even think to look what it was.

We got to the hotel and started undressing, and it was only then that I realized why Julie couldn't have sex with me no matter how much it seemed she had wanted to before we were married.

She was wearing a chastity belt.

"Oh my god. Your family is even stricter than I thought." I said.

"Yes, but now that we're married, I don't have to wear this anymore and I can give myself to you the way that I've longed to since we met." Julie said.

"Uh...how do we take it off?" I asked.

"My father was supposed to give you the key before we left." Julie said.

"He didn't give me anything...wait a minute, where did I put those pants?" I asked.

I reached into the pocket of the pants I had been wearing and pulled out the object that Robert had slipped in when we were leaving.

It was a key. My hands were trembling as I slid the key into the lock. Julie's whole body was trembling as well. I turned the key and the lock opened. We pulled the chastity belt off of her and I was able to look upon my wife's fully naked form for the first time.

"I think I'd better wash up a little bit, that thing isn't exactly perfectly sanitary." Julie said.

I went with her to the bathroom and watched as she showered herself clean.

"What do you think, leave the pubic hair or shave it off?" Julie asked.

"By all means shave it off." I said.

I watched as she delicately shaved off her pubic hair then got out of the shower and toweled herself off.

"Well, I don't know about you, but I'm ready to lose my virginity." Julie said.

She crawled onto the bed and I climbed over the top of her and I kissed her as I eased into her. We both smiled as we felt her hymen break. It caused her pain, but we had waited so long for that moment that the pain paled in comparison to the sheer pleasure we were feeling.

Later that night as we held each other after making love several times Julie spoke.

"Was I worth waiting for?" Julie asked.

"Honey, you were well worth the wait. I'll have to thank your dad when we get back. Our first time together would have been special anyway, but to have to wait until after we were married like this built the anticipation up so much and it made it that much more special." I said.

zeke81
zeke81
1,987 Followers