Traditions

Story Info
He hangs out in the yard with his twin sister.
1.5k words
4.05
106.1k
63

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phil_hole
phil_hole
43 Followers

It was a hot dry day in July when this all started and looking back it was the best day of my life. My name is Jim and I live with my parents and my twin sister Mandy. I am your average 18 year old kid I play hockey in the winter and ball in the spring, dated a few girls but never anything serious and I am an average student at school. Pretty boring..

We live on an acreage about 10 miles from the nearest town so we do a lot together as a family, going into town in the summer is a rare treat so me and Mandy spend a lot of time together and we do enjoy each others company.

Our patents usually watch over us closely so it was a bit of a surprise when they said they were going to visit my Dads parents for the weekend. Mom asked if we would like to come with them but I said a 3 hour trip each way would be boring and the weekend was going to be hot so I would like to stay home, Mandy agreed with me and added that we would be going to collage soon and it might be good to be on our own for a while. Dad grinned at us and said you two can stay home, just behave yourselves.

Around noon on Friday they were ready to go, we all stood in the driveway giving hugs all around and Dad said be good to each other, I quickly replied that we would and that they should have a good time and not to worry about us, we were just fine on our own. We waved goodbye as they drove out of sight.

After they left I told Mandy that I was going to change and go lie around by the pool for a while, she said that was a good idea and we both went to our rooms to change. I put on a pair of light blue Speedos, checked myself out in the mirror and headed for the pool. I had barely sat down when my sister came out of the house. I felt my jaw drop a little when I saw her, she was absolutely gorgeous. She was wearing a white string bikini that barely covered her milky white tits and pubic area. Her long blond hair looked like silk and she had a beautiful smile. I felt a stirring in my groin and I felt a little embarrassed. After all she is my sister.

I sat in the lawn chair and tried to hide my near erection, she came over to me and said I'm going for a swim, are you coming? As much as I wanted to I said no I would be in in a minute. I sat back and closed my eyes hoping I would get back to normal when all of a sudden I felt all wet. I looked up and there was Mandy holding an empty water glass and laughing and saying I was going to get you wet weather you wanted to or not.

I jumped out of my chair and she started to run. I yelled at her that she better run because I was going to get her. I quickly caught her and wrestled her to the ground. I was on top of her and I felt her legs spread a little. I looked at her beautiful face and I could not stay angry. I smiled and said I gotcha. I looked at her again and I could not help myself I kissed her. As soon as our lips met I felt her open her mouth a bit. I don't know what I was thinking but I put my tongue in her mouth and felt her respond with her tongue on mine. We kissed deeply for a few minutes and when we broke it I said Mandy I don't know why I did that, she said I'm glad you did.

She said to me can you get up for a minute the grass is hurting my back so I got off of her. She stood up looked at me and took her top off exposing her beautiful tits. They are a 34 C with milky white skin and silver dollar sized areoles. They were topped with eraser size pink nipples. It was the first time I had ever seen naked breasts and they were magnificent. She smiled and said I am going in now, are you going to join me. She turned and started walking towards the house. As she walked I watched her reach for the ties on her bottoms and undo them. Her bikini panties fell to the ground just as she reached the door.

I ran after her and watched as she went into my room. I was in there in no time. She was laying on my bed and kind of giggled. I asked her why and she pointed to my crotch, I looked down and saw half of my stiff cock sticking out of my Speedos. She said take those silly things off and come and finish what we started outside. She laid back om my bed and I saw her pussy for the first time; It was covered in fine blond hair the same colour as on her head. It was sparse enough I could see the lips of her cunt as well, magnificent.

My speedo was gone in a second and I got on the bed with her. Are you sure about this I said and she said let's just see what goes on. I asked her if she had been with anyone else and she said no, you? I said no still a virgin. She smiled and said I'm so glad. I rolled on top of her like I had in the yard but this time everything felt so much better. Her tits pushed into my chest and I could feel the heat of her crotch as I rubbed my cock into her hairy pussy. We kissed deeply and continued to rub our bodies against each other. Suddenly I felt the tip of my cock against her lips and then the head slipped in. Her eyes opened wide and I stopped. Are you sure Mandy I said and she said oh Jimmy I've always wanted it to be you.

I kissed her again and I pushed my cock in a little. She said hold on a second; let me get used to you. It was torcher but I stayed still till I felt her start to move. She said okay baby push it in. I pushed against her hymen until I felt it pop and then my cock slid into her to the hilt. She gave out a little scream and then started fucking me back. We soon had a rhythm going and I have never felt anything so good. Her cunt was so tight and her ass squirmed around so much I thought I was in heaven. Too soon I felt like I was going to cum so I told her I am going to pull out. No she screamed, keep it in and cum in me. She grabbed my ass and held me deep inside of her until I had in the most intense orgasm of my life. I felt like I shot a gallon of cum into her pussy.

I rolled off of her and asked her if that was okay. She said she had never felt anything like it and she couldn't wait till we could do it again. I said I could use a shower and then I would be so happy to do it again. She said you don't need a shower, I can clean you up and with that she popped my uncircumcised cock head into her mouth. I could not believe how good it felt when her mouth took in my cock. She didn't get much of my cock into her mouth but she looked so beautiful with my dick in her mouth I really felt love for her. I asked her to move around so I could lick her too. This was the first time I had a good look at her cunt. Her lips were a light pink and when I spread them I saw she was a darker red inside. She had a little thing that looked like a little cock with a foreskin, I latter learned that this was her clit. I licked and sucked on her clit and she squealed with delight. .I Started licking her slit from clit to asshole. It was so tasty I could have stayed there all night. Suddenly I felt her pull off my cock and moved around. She asked me to lie on my back. She climbed onto my cock and slowly slid down its length. When my sister bottomed out she sat for a second and then started to rise. Soon she was riding my cock like I was a colt, up and down up and down until I could not take it anymore. I shot into her on the down stroke and she just sat and grinded her crotch into mine. We had a bite to eat and then we spent the rest of the evening naked in each others arms. We went to bed and made slow passionate love again. Best night of my life.

phil_hole
phil_hole
43 Followers