Traditions Ch. 03

Story Info
The story continues.
2.4k words
4.48
21.8k
18

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phil_hole
phil_hole
43 Followers

Our parents got home around 3 o'clock and seemed like they were in a great mood. Mom was just bubbling about what a great time they had and that we had missed such a fun weekend. I caught Mandy's eye, grinned and said, "Oh my weekend was pretty good too."

Mom asked, "What did you do?"

"Just hung out with a real good friend." I replied.

"What about you Mandy?" Dad asked.

"Yeah same here." she said.

"Well it's such a nice day, why don't we hang out by the pool and have a barbeque?" Dad said.

"Sounds great," Mom said, "I'll get us some cold drinks."

"I'm in." Mandy said.

"Me too." I agreed.

We all changed into our swim suits, Mom and Mandy had on Bikinis and Dad and I tight swim trunks. Looking at those beautiful women certainly caused a stirring in my groin but I managed to keep it down. Dad started the barbeque about five and soon we had steaks, corn on the cob and sourdough bread for our delicious dinner.

By this time we had all had a few cold beverages and were feeling no pain, and then Dad hit me with a real bombshell.

"Jimmy I think it's time you started learning the family business." Dad said, "I want you to go to work with me tomorrow and for the rest of the summer. You can earn some pocket money and it may come in handy for you to know the business."

"But." I started to protest.

"No buts Jimmy, you aren't going to spend all summer doing nothing," Mom said, "And Mandy is going to start helping out around the house more."

I knew there was no sense arguing, it sure put a damper on any plans Mandy and I had about a little clandestine fucking.

Our family business was in the oilfield supply. We had branches all over the area and it was very lucrative. Dad managed the one in a town near our acreage and all my Uncles, Aunts and Grandfather ran other branches. It really was a family business.

I started the next morning in the shipping office, it was hard work but we were busy so the time went by quickly. After a few days Dad told me that I could try the order desk and I liked that work even more.

Mandy and I hardly had a chance to be alone, I jerked off every night thinking about her beautiful body and tight little pussy. On Wednesday night we were alone for a half an hour and we made out but we were too worried that our parents would catch us we just kissed and felt each other up through our clothes.

On Thursday at supper Dad said, "Tomorrow your mother and I are going to visit your Grandparents again. Do you want to come?"

I thought, "Yes I want to cum but not at Grannies" but said instead," No I think I will stay home, it's been a long week."

"Me too." said Mandy.

"Ok fine," Dad said," but you will have to drive to work yourself tomorrow, I am only going to work till noon and get an early start and I expect you will work the whole day."

I have never had such a long day as Friday was, it seemed like a week had gone by when Dad said. I'm leaving now, have a good weekend."

Finally it was quitting time. I drove home as fast as I could and ran into the house calling for Mandy. She was not in the living room or kitchen and I started to think she may have gone out. I felt just miserable, I was so horny and Mandy wasn't around, I started to think she may have changed her mind about our relationship.

Then I heard a voice," Jimmy, come and find me."

I ran upstairs, looked in her bedroom, then mine then started to wonder where she could be.

"Jimmy, come find me." I heard again but this time it was much closer. I went down the hall and went into my parent's room. There was Mandy, completely naked with her legs spread wide. Her nipples were erect and her areoles were all puckered up. Her cunt was wide open and I could see her slit through her sparse blond pussy hair. I went to the bed removing my clothes; by the time I had taken my pants off I was right there.

I got on the bed and said, "I have missed you so much even though we have been together all week."

"I know, I thought we would never get together again." she replied.

"Well we have all weekend so let's not waste it." I grinned.

I gave her a wet kiss and stuck my tongue in her mouth. She responded by playing with my tongue with hers. We kissed for a while, she fondled my hard cock and I started rubbing her erect clit.

"I need to taste you, "I said and licked my way down to her twat.

Her legs spread even more and I started licking her wet hole. I stuck my tongue into her pussy and then I worked my way up to her clit. I sucked her large clit into my mouth and continued tonging her hole. I was soon rewarded with a gush of pussy juice that tasted incredible. I started licking her slit from clit to asshole, she moaned and thrashed around which made me even hornier. I moved up, rubbed my cock on her slit and slid it in.

"Oh god yes Jimmy," she sighed," fuck me."

I slid in all till I could feel her pubic hairs mingling with mine. I was in as deep as possible. I held still for a few seconds and then started pumping my cock into her. We fucked nice and slow, building slowly till we could not stand it any longer.

"Fuck me harder Jimmy." she cried.

"Oh yeah baby, I will." and I started pounding her as hard as I could.

In no time she was scratching my back and mumbling incoherently, I knew she was cumming and I was right behind her. I shot rope after rope of cum deep into her pussy until my cock felt drained. I slid out of her cunt, rolled onto my side and said, " Was that alright?"

"Oh god that was incredible Jimmy, I love you so much."

"And I love you Mandy," I said. "We can't go without each other."

"Maybe we will have to live for the weekends, " she said," and go to school away from home where we can get together."

"Sounds like a plan," I said," I guess we didn't know any better not that long ago."

"No we didn't," she said , "Now fuck me again brother, fuck your horny sister."

I couldn't refuse her so I started kissing her again. She broke our kiss and said, "It's my turn."

With that she rolled me over and started licking my chest. She worked her way down, stopping to tongue my navel and then licked down to my cock. She took the head of my cock into her mouth and started to suck. After tonguing the head she slid her lips down the shaft. She gagged a little when she deep throated me but kept the action going. She started bobbing her head up and down my cock and I was in ecstasy as she sucked my cock.

When my cock was as hard as could be she climbed on top of me. She placed the head of my cock between her pussy lips and slowly started to slide down the length of my dick. When she bottomed out she sat for a few seconds, smiled at me, and started lifting her cunt up. She worked her cunt up and down my hard cock over and over again.

I concentrated on not cumming but her pussy felt so good. Before too long I felt the cum boiling in my balls. I warned her that I was going to cum and she just nodded with a dreamy look on her face. I shot another load deep into her cunt and she said, "Oh, so good Jimmy, so good."

After we had basked in the afterglow of a great fuck we went down stairs and had a bite to eat. That night we fucked once more in her bedroom then spent the night in each other's arms.

We awoke in the morning and decided to just spend the day naked. I said, " I think I need a shower." and she said, " I want to join you."

We had a leisurely shower, with plenty of grabbing and fondling and then went and had breakfast. Mandy tried to fry bacon nude but that didn't work out very well. She put on a white frilled black apron with nothing else and looked like a slutty French maid.

After we ate I was horny again, something about a slutty French maid I guess, I asked Mandy if she was horny again. She said, " When I'm alone with you, always."

"Let's go upstairs baby, I want to fuck you again."

"Well what are you waiting for? " she said.

We went to my room this time and got into my bed. I kissed her and started running my hand all over her tight body.

"Eat me Jimmy." she said.

I couldn't want to do that more. I was between her legs and licking her cunt right away. It was heavenly; I couldn't get enough of her sweet nectars. I licked her from clit to asshole again but I found she really squirmed when my tongue hit her asshole. I decided to concentrate on licking her butt hole. I licked her ass until it started to feel more pliant. The more I licked her the softer her anus became and the more my tongue penetrated her hole.

"Oh Jimmy, That feels so fucking good." she cried.

I kept on licking her asshole until she said, "Fuck me their brother, fuck my ass."

I crawled up and rubbed my erect cock against her ass bud and said," I think we need some lube baby."

"Yeah get some Vaseline or something for me." she cried.

I went into our parents bathroom and found some K-Y Jelly, I returned and and greased up her asshole and my cock. I rubbed the head of my cock on her anus and felt it open slightly. I pushed a little and Mandy moaned a little.

"Is it okay baby?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, it's wonderful, just go slow." she moaned.

I slowly pushed forward, centimeter by centimeter until my cock was firmly embedded in Mandy's ass.

"Oh god Jimmy I feel so full" she whispered, "Fuck me now."

I started slowly fucking into her; it was so incredibly tight it was almost painful. I slowly fucked her ass until she said, " Oh fuck me Jimmy, fuck your sisters ass."

I looked down at her and she was sweating and squirming while I fucked her, I started pounding into her and she moaned and groaned and asked me to cum. It did not take long and I was shooting my sperm deep into her bowels.

We spent the rest of the day by the pool, playing with each other and generally relaxing. We fucked each other a couple of more times and just enjoyed each other's company.

Before we knew it, it was Sunday morning and we had to get ready for the return of our folks.

I told her, " We should find a way we can be with each other."

She said," Jimmy, I want to spend my time with you more than anything but we have to see this summer thing through. It won't be long till we are together all the time."

I had to agree and in no time our folks had returned.

The next morning it was back to the grind, off to work with Dad. I missed my sister so much but there was nothing I could do about it. I got back into the old routine. The weather got warmer and both Mandy and Mom were dressing more scantily in the evenings and I pulled my pud every night. I wished my parents would go again on the weekend.

On Wednesday evening Mandy came to me and said, " uh Jimmy, I'm late."

"You mean, " I stammered," You Might be?"

"Yes dummy, " she replied," you might be a daddy."

"Can you get a test kit tomorrow?" I asked.

She said , "I will, I'll check tomorrow."

"Ok great baby, I'm with you no matter what." I replied.

The next day she confirmed that the test was positive; we agreed that she should have the baby and we would take off and live as man and wife. The next day I applied myself to my work like never before. I realized that I would have to provide for us so I put my all into learning my job. That night at dinner Dad announced that once again they would be taking off for the weekend. Although I was turned inside out thinking about our future I was so glad that Mandy and I would be alone for the weekend.

The next day work went by slowly again and Dad left at noon. The rest of the day dragged by. At five I got in the car and went home. Mandy was not as frisky as she was the previous weekend.

"Are we going to be ok with having a baby Jimmy?" she asked," Should I have an abortion?"

"God no Mandy, it's our baby and I love it already." I cried," Everything will be fine, I will look after us."

I looked her in the eye and said "Mandy I love you."

"I love you too Jimmy." she sighed, "Now make love to me."

We lost our clothes in no time and we started making love. My hard cock was in her wet cunt without any foreplay, it was especially wonderful knowing that my cock was in the vagina that held my baby. We fucked away until suddenly I heard my Mom say, "What the hell are you two doing? Amanda, James In the living room in five minutes."

phil_hole
phil_hole
43 Followers