Traditions Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
honeyblood
honeyblood
183 Followers

Great. Just great. If this as any indication of how their night would be, then they had a long night ahead of them.

Staring out the window, trying hard not to notice the awkward tension between them, Cheyanne began to notice the city start to disappear behind them.

"I thought we were going to the movies?"

Suddenly hearing her voice after sitting in silence for so long surprised Declan a little bit. "Huh?"

She laughed a little. Clearly she had caught him off guard. "I was wondering where we were going. I thought we were headed to the movies?"

"We are." He said. "Thar's a drive in a couple miles outside of town. Not a lot of people know about, so it's not too crowded. Most of me friends like to hang out thar."

"Oh," she nodded her head and turned back to the window. "I've actually never been to a drive in before."

One of his eyebrows raised in a questioning look. "Really? I thought they had drive ins back where yar from?"

"Well, they do, there just not as popular as the regular movie theatres I guess. People would rather buy expensive tickets to see 3D and imax movie's then sit in a car and watch a projection."

"Yeah, it's a little different out here. The drive in we're going ta normally plays old or independent films. It's pretty nice when yar not in the mood to pay a lot for a couple of seats in a cold theatre."

Cheyane nodded. "Do you know which movie we're seeing?"

"No. We won't know until we get thar."

About five minutes later, they pulled up to this big open field with five large screens spread out across the area. Several cars were parked in front of each screen with a different movie playing one each one. At the edge of the field were two small buildings. Several people were standing in front of one of the buildings sipping drinks and eating popcorn. Cheyanne figured that it had to be the food stand. Declan drove the car to the other building, which was placed slightly in front of the food stand.

Slowly, Declan stirred the truck gently and saddled up next to the open window of the ticket booth. Reaching over, he twirled the little handle on the side of the door and rolled the window down.

Leaning out the window, Declan reached out and knock on the window of the ticket booth. Quickly, a lanky freckled face man popped up and swiftly opened the window. He seemed a little surprised to see them.

"Hello, how can I help you two?"

Dumb ass question, Declan thought. "What movies are ya playing tonight?"

Turning back around, the skinny man dug into one of his draws and pulled out a small sheet of paper. Leaning back out, he handed Declan the sheet.

Declan scanned over the short list of movies and wasn't really impressed with the selection. Two of them, he could to tell, must of have been pretty old. In the small description off to the side, they listed a few of the actor's names. Most of them were dead. The last three were independent films and were all action based. Turning to Cheyanne, he handed her the card.

"What would ya rather see?" He asked.

Cheyanne studied it a moment. None of them were really appealing. Declan watched as her brow furrowed while she scanned the list. He thought that the look on her face was made her look like a confused child trying to read a long word. He didn't know how, but it only made her seem more appealing. The way she poked out her lips just made her look cuter.

"Hmm," she read the list one more time before handing the sheet back to Declan. "The last one looks good."

Declan read the sheet and widened his eyes once he looked at the title. "My Lover's Dangerous Escapade's? Are you sure?" He hadn't expected her to pick such a risky movie.

She nodded her head and shrugged. "Out of all the other ones, it seemed the best pick. Who knows, it could end up being really good." She gave him a hesitant smile.

"Yeah but...," he glanced over the description an inwardly cringed. "Are ya sure this is what ya want to see?"

"We did come all this way." She turned her gaze out towards the movie screens. "It would be ashamed to just turn back around."

Thinking it over for a moment, Declan eventually had to agree with her. He turned back to the guy in the booth and told him which movie they wished to see. Handing him the money, the man quickly rolled off two tickets and a parking pass and indicated which screen would be showing their movie.

Once they pulled off a bit, Cheyanne turned and whispered to him. "Did he seem kind of jittery to you?"

He shrugged. "Probably was jacking off back thar and thought he'd got caught."

He could have bit his tongue for saying such a horrible thing in front of her. He usually knew better than to say such a crude thing in front of most girls. It's not the kind of things gypsy girls needed to here. So it surprised Declan when all he heard was muffled laughter next to him. Looking over, Cheyanne was unsuccessfully trying to hide her laugh by covering her mouth with her hand.

"I'm sorry," she choked out. "I shouldn't be laughing. That was such a bad thing to do."

He merely looked at her and shook it off, as if it wasn't that big of a deal.

Declan switch gears and gently drove the truck toward the second screen. Once he'd found their parking spot, he turned off the car and threw his keys on the dash.

The previous movie had just ended, and it would be another fifteen minutes before the next one started. Unlocking his door, he stepped out and walked to the back of his car to retrieve the blanket he had packed earlier. Walking around to the passenger side, he opened her door and handed it to her.

"I can't afford to keep the car on cause my battery could die. It gets a bit cold sometimes so I figured ya might need this."

"Thanks." She took the blanket he offered and placed it on her lap. The material felt soft under her hands.

"I'm going ta get something to eat. Do ya want any'ting?"

She shook her head. "No, I'm good."

"Okay. I'll be right back."

They hadn't parked that far from the entrance, so it wasn't that far of a walk to the food stand. Even though she had said she did want anything, he had planned to get them a large bag of popcorn to share just in case. Walking towards the stand, Declan saw a few other gypsies hanging around the area, a few of them he recognized from the gym he trained in.

That simple thought stopped him in his tracks. If any of them bothered to notice him, they'd ask him why he was here. He had no problem lying and telling them that he came by himself, but then that would raise questions as to why he came alone. He didn't want to have to tell the truth; that he was out with someone. That would only raise questions about who he was with. Things would only get bad if they found out he was out with a gorger, a non-traveler. Word would eventually get out, and then his family could end up hearing about it. He couldn't let that happen. No one needed to know he was here.

Quickly, Declan turned around and headed back to the truck.

It had been a couple of minutes since Declan went to get food. Cheyanne sat there patiently waiting, looking around the inside of the old truck. From what she had gathered, he wasn't much of a music lover, as there was only one CD in glove compartment. She had found an old pack of cigarettes in the compartment as well, along with a lighter and an outdated road map. Hanging off of the rear view mirror was a handmade lanyard, with a wooden cross dangling off of it. The knot work was pretty impressive, and it made her wonder if he had spent the time to make it himself.

A few more minutes past, and Cheyanne began to wonder what was taking him so long. It was probably best to go check in him, she thought. He might have been having trouble carrying the food.

Reaching for the handle, she opened the door about a fraction when the driver's door swung open. Cheyanne jumped a little as she saw Declan quickly slide into his seat and slam the door. He had leaned back and took several deep breaths with his eyes closed.

"Are you okay?" She finally asked. "You were gone awhile." She looked down at his hand and notice they were empty. "I thought you went to get food?"

He opened his eyes a little and inclined his head towards her. "I changed my mind. Not hungry anymore."

Cheyanne narrowed her eyes and stared at him. He knew she wasn't exactly buying into his story, but he didn't really care. He wasn't about to tell her otherwise. Eventually, she gave in and let the burning question she wanted to ask go.

The movie started five minutes later, and as he predicted, the movie completely sucked. Correction. It sucked ass. The whole film was centered around this American spy who was forced to keep a secret identity and live a double life. The entire time, he's trying to find this cliché bad guy who wants to start another world war while trying to maintain his two love lives. Apparently he's been fucking two different girls; one a simple Manhattan waitress, and another, a sexy Russian intelligence agent. Right now they were at the part where the bad guy has captured the sexy Russian, and the good guy has to save her.

The fight scene was completely fake, with over dramatic martial arts tricks and blood spurting everywhere. The movie couldn't get any worse at this point.

Declan didn't bother to turn to see if Cheyanne's shared the same bored expression.

"Hey, I'm sorry about this whole t'ing."

"What?" She asked, not taking her eyes off the screen.

"Dis movie sucks. We should'a gone somewhere else." He felt like an idiot. He should have taken her somewhere better. She was probably use to more upscale dates then this. She was probably hating it right now, having to slum with the Travelers. This was a mistake.

"Are you kidding me?" She asked, surprised. "This is great."

Declan whipped his head around and gave her a confused look. "Really?"

"Absolutely." She continued to stare at the screen. Declan could tell that she was honestly interested in it.

"But why? Dis film is complete shit."

She shrugged and turned to him. "Well, yeah, if you look at it like an action movie. But as a comedy, this thing is hilarious."

"What?" Now he was completely lost.

Cheyanne could tell that he wasn't quite sure what she meant, so she tried to break it down for him. "What I'm trying to say is that everything in this movie is completely over the top and ridiculous. All the action and the people are over exaggerated, just like in a comedy. Look right here." She pointed to one of the guys the spy had just gunned down. "Do you see how crazy his face looks? It's like you could tell he's thinking 'Oh my God, I think I just got shot man. I think I should die right about now'." She pointed to another guy who was bleeding profusely on the floor. "And that guy is probably thinking 'Damn, my knee hurts so bad. It hurt's even more the bullet in my chest'." Cheyanne busted out laughing and Declan couldn't help but laugh along with her.

She was right, in fact, this movie was hilarious. The two of them made jokes through the entire fight scene, each one going back and forth making up strange commentary to go along with the characters.

When the Russian woman was freed from her bonds, Cheyanne jumped in and began imitating the character.

"Oh thank you for coming to save me, sexy spy guy. I'm just so exhausted from screaming for three hours straight." She had to hold back a giggle from laughing at her own bad Russian accent.

"That's okay, baby," Declan jumped in as the spy. "I'm her to save ya. I'll get ya some cough drops for yar sore throat."

"Oh thank you, spy guy. How will I ever repay you?" Cheyanne pleaded.

"Well, I'm pretty sure that there's a sex scene coming up soon. I think you can repay me by giving me a good fuck."

In her best sultry voice Cheyanne spoke. "Oh but, how do you know I'm not saving myself for that one special guy." She turned to Declan and gave him the most lustful look she could conjure up.

He turned to her and gave her a cheesy heroic smile. "Cause, baby, with tits like yars, there's no way you haven't been fucked."

The two of them bust out laughing. At this point it was almost uncontrollable. Looking at this movie now, there was no way ether of them could take any of the action seriously.

Declan continued to stare at her as more laughter bubbled out from her. The sound of her soft chuckle grabbed him for a moment, causing him to take a good look at her. Her laugh was definitly the cutest he had ever heard. At one point, she had even managed to snort, which only invoked more laughter from her. The smile that had spread across her face revealed two small dimples on the sides of her cheeks. He didn't know how, but watching her sit there, she had somehow become even more beautiful.

Cheyanne finally calmed down enough to compose herself. She hadn't laughed like that in a long time, and she felt great knowing she was having fun again. Feeling eyes on her, she looked up to see Declan gazing at her. Something about the way he was staring at her seemed different. Like he had just noticed something he hadn't seen before. The look started to make her feel a little self-conscious, as well as a little flustered.

Clearing her throat, she directed there attention back to the movie, effectively snapping Declan out of the trance he was in. Just as he had predicted, the couple had found their way into a bedroom and began stripping each other of their clothes. The tension in the car immediately got thicker.

Watching the man on the screen carefully peal each piece of clothing off of his woman raised thoughts in Declan's head. What would it be like to be able to strip every piece of clothing off of the woman sitting next to him? To be able to see the honey colored skin beneath the surface? To be able to feel her underneath his hands? Sensing movement in his peripheral, he turned his gaze ever so slightly to see her pulling the blanket off her shoulders and shimming out of her jacket. Without the small piece of fabric covering her, he was able to get a glimpse of the modest amount of cleavage that her dress revealed. From where he was sitting, he could see that her dress had ridden up over her thighs a bit more, and was now showing a considerable amount of leg. God, how they looked so smooth. Declan tried to look forward and concentrate on the movie. But each flash of naked skin that he saw only made more aware of the woman next to him.

Cheyanne was having a difficult time trying to watch the couple on the screen. Looking at the explicit sex scene before her didn't help her ignore the man next to her. She had become extremely aware of the tension that had built between them when the couple in the movie began grinding upon one another. Each sigh that emanated from the woman's mouth only reminded Cheyanne of the first night she had met Declan, about how the dance on the floor of the club, about how the kissed one another.

Feeling a little warm, she had taken off the blanket and jacket she had on and placed them on the floor of the cab. Suddenly she got this definitive feeling of being watched. She didn't need to look to know whose eyes were now fixed upon her. Desperately trying to ignore him, Cheyanne kept her eyes forward and continued to watch the scene. The man was now lavishing the Russian's breast's with kissing, effectively causing her to let out a long moan. Images of Declan touching her in such a way had caused a warm feeling to pool in her panties.

Declan could have almost died when he heard a small sigh pass her lips. It made the already hard member in his pants twitch. She probably was not even aware that she had done it, which made it all the more arousing for him. Looking back down at her legs, he noticed that she had begun rubbing her thighs together. No doubt trying to find some sort of release. It made him wonder if her pussy was wet. Slowly, he began to inch his hand forward.

God, she didn't know how much more she could take sitting there with him. The scene had gone on for more than six minutes and she was beginning to wonder if it would ever end. A part of her didn't want it to. A sort of pressure was beginning to build within her, and she unconsciously began to rub her legs in order to relieve some of it. It wasn't really helping though. She was so wound up at this point, that she barely even registered the light brush at her thigh.

Inch by inch, Declan's hand moved across Cheyanne's thigh until he had his whole hand rapped around it. The firm muscle felt so smooth, just as he imagined. He didn't linger there, however. Slowly his hand move higher to its intended destination.

Cheyanne's breathing had started to pick up. She knew where Declan's hand was going, and she didn't make any move to stop it. On the screen in front of them, the scene had begun to reach its climax, with the woman ranting and begging for her lover to go faster. Cheyanne wanted so bad to tell Declan to touch her more and beg him for the release she craved. A his hand moved up her leg higher and higher, the scene before her built higher and higher, until the woman let out a long scream. Declan took that moment to plunge his hand in and grab a hold of her pussy. Cheyanne couldn't take the pressure, and let out a small moan of her own.

Declan could feel how soaked her panties were. When that soft moan escaped her lips, he knew he couldn't take it anymore. Reaching out, he grabbed hold of her and crushed her to him. Before Cheyanne was even aware of it, Declan had taken full control and was now ravishing her with kisses. Never had a man tasted so good to her. She could feel the ruff stubble of his facial hair rubbing against her chin as he crushed his mouth to hers.

Declan had never removed his hand from between her legs, and was now furiously rubbing his palm against her panty clad mound. The sensation he was giving her caused her to moan, allowing Declan the chance to dip his tongue into her awaiting mouth. God, how he wanted this woman. Removing his hand from between her legs, he placed his hand behind her knee and pulled her leg over his waste. The action perfectly placed her pussy on his hard dick. Not once did he manage to remove his mouth from hers.

He knew he shouldn't have been acting this way. She deserved more than this. But dammit, would he be lying if he said he didn't want this. She wasn't like most girls, and he didn't dare try to compare her to the others. None of them had ever caused such a fire to start within him. And he liked it.

Cheyanne lost herself within the kiss that Declan was giving her. She became frighteningly aware of the hardness between her legs and was aroused by it. While her hands moved up to rap themselves in his dark hair, her lower body began slowly grinding against him. The repetitive movement caused a low groan to slip past his lips. Suddenly, Declan grabbed onto her hips, and in one switch movement, lifted her to straddle his waist. She wanted to grind her body against his, and feel his hard member rub against her sensitive pussy, but before she even got a chance to sit down, her butt collided with the steering wheel and hit the horn.

The sudden blast of the car effectively caused the couple to separate, causing each one to jump and return to their own respective side of the truck.

Both of them were breathing heavily, and each one was more than a little flustered. Tension began to build back up again. But this time, it was not from the every growing arousal between the two of them. This one was different. The air in the cab was now filled with embarrassment as well as the scent of their close interaction. Neither of them could manage to look at the other.

Cheyanne had no idea how to handle this. This was now the second time she had lost control in front of him. There was no telling what he must be thinking about her.

honeyblood
honeyblood
183 Followers