Traditions Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
honeyblood
honeyblood
183 Followers

Damn, the boy knew how to kiss. Cheyanne wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed herself closer. She heard his deep groan as she ground her hips against his. Cheyanne was loving the way his hands were moving on her. Both were exploring the skin under her shirt, skimming around the edge of her shorts. Suddenly, Declan broke off the kiss and pulled back.

His eyes were closed and his voice was husky. "I want to see you."

Cheyanne froze.

He opened his eyes and looked straight into her. "Please."

Declan wasn't commanding her this time. He was begging her. He never begged for anything. This made Cheyanne more than eager to comply. She nodded her head, at a loss for words, and reach for the bottom of her shirt. Declan stopped her.

"No," he said. "Let me." Slowly he unfurled her fingers and placed his hands where hers had been. His hands bunched around her shirt but they didn't move. He stopped for a moment, and let his hands hover there. He had never been so close to a girl before, never this intimate. He wanted to bask in the revelation that he was doing it with the woman he loved.

Slowly, inch by inch, he removed the light pink shirt from her skin. When he had pulled it up far enough, Cheyanne raised her arms up and discarded the shirt when it was off. For a moment Declan just stared at her chest. They were beautiful, just like he imagined. The chocolate colored buds lying on top of the caramel covered skin were just mesmerizing. Declan sighed and leaned forward to take hold of a nipple.

Cheyanne gasped and threw her head back. Declan flicked his tongue against the hard tip of her breast and it felt so good. It was sending shock waves down to her panties. When Declan was done he planted soft butterfly kisses against her chest and continued his ministrations on her other tit. Cheyanne wrapped her hands in his hair as he gently suckled her breast, cradling his head like a baby.

Declan had still not taken off his jacket, so Cheyanne pushed him back and slid her hands across his shoulders to push the jacket off. Taking the hint, Declan shrugged out of it the rest of the way and placed his hands back on her hips.

"Your room?" he whispered against her lips.

"Yes." Cheyanne answered back before leaning back into his lips.

Without missing a beat, Declan picked her up and walked them to her room. Their lips never left each other, not even when he reached out to open the door.

Cheyanne sighed when Declan gently placed her on the small bed. She reached out to bring him closer but he leaned away to stand beside her bed. He loomed over her a moment and admired the beauty that was laying so enticingly across the bed. Slowly, he stripped out of his own shirt and enjoyed watching the change in her expression. Cheyanne had always admired his physic. But to finally be able to see the defined muscle beneath was intoxicating. Declan's chest was layered with deeply cut muscles. Cheyanne took her time gazing at his brad chest that led to his washer board as. A small patch of hair led from his belly button and disappeared beneath the waistband of his sweats. She was highly tempted to like her way down the v-cut muscles that stretched down from his hips.

Once Declan knew Cheyanne got her fill, he slowly began to crawl from the edge of the bed until his whole body covered hers. His lips latched onto hers once more, and Cheyanne moaned in content. Wrapping her arms around Declan, she pulled him closer, effectively pressing her exposed breasts to his bare chest. He cupped her bottom and squeezed in approval. Grinding his pelvis into her, he elicited another moan from deep within her. Tension was starting to grow just below her stomach. She needed release, and Declan wanted to give it to her.

Removing his hand from her backside, he moved his palm to her front and lightly skimmed the top of her shorts. Cheyanne automatically raised her hips in approval. Needing no more instruction than that, Declan slide his hand beneath her shorts and light grazed his fingers across the lips of her pussy. Cheyanne moaned from the sensation his touch caused.

"More." She whispered.

Declan kissed her lips with more fierceness and began rubbing her swollen clit. Cheyanne arched her back at the contact. She had never felt so much pleasure before. All she could feel was the amazing energy building bellow. She wanted Declan to feel it to. Removing her hand from his thick locks, she ran her hands down his firm chest until she felt the waist band of his pants. Declan groaned when she gripped onto his manhood. Damn, this woman was driving him to the brink. Tracing the outside of her entrance, Declan gently pushed a finger in.

"Ahh...Fuck!"

Declan almost laughed at the expletive she used. Gently, he rubbed at her hidden spot, observing pleasurable sounds that escaped her.

"Dec...ah! Declan."

God, he loved the way she moaned his name.

"Ya like dat, dove?" He groaned when she rubbed her hand along his cock. "Ya want more?"

She sighed and whispered. "Yes!"

Carefully, Declan added another finger. Cheyanne, moaned louder. Picking up the pace, her pleasure increased with each quick pump of Declan's fingers. Soon a great pressure started to build within her. Declan's ministrations increased at her urging. Finally, the small bomb that was building within her core came to a head. The explosion racked her entire body.

"Oh...God!" Small sparks were traveling up her limbs. Pleasure like she'd never know radiated though her body. For several minutes, they just held each other, panting. Declan's hand still in her shorts.

When the sparks under her skin dwindled down to a low hum, Declan finally pulled his hand away. Raising it to his face, Declan licked his two fingers.

"Mmm." He was wrong before. He thought her lips tasted good. Her pussy was even sweeter. The juices on his fingers tasted like honey. He wanted more.

Cheyanne was hovering so high on her cloud nine that she almost didn't flinch when Declan's hands moved to remove her shorts.

"Wait." She panted.

Declan was so lustfully inebriated, he almost missed what she has said.

"Wait." She said again and grabbed his hand. "We cant."

"What?"

She sat up. "We can't do this. Not here. Not like this."

As her words sank in, Declan let out a long sigh and hung his head. He was just about to...with her. In bed. What the fuck was he thinking?

He cursed under his breath. "I'm sorry."

"No." She shook her head and smiled. "Don't be."

"And why not? I took advantage of ya." And he felt ashamed because of it. He was raised better than that.

Cheyanne could tell he felt conflicted about what had just transpired between them. She placed both her hands on his chest and tried to comfort him a bit.

"You didn't take advantage of me."

"But I..."

"Did I tell you to stop?"

He looked at her for a long time before shaking his head.

"Then you didn't take advantage of me. That was the most...intense thing that has ever happened to me. I enjoyed every second of it."

Declan liked hearing that. He gave her a cocky smile.

"Really?" He greedily ran his hands down her bare thigh.

"Yes." She smiled back up at him. "I just don't think we should go any further right now. I don't feel ready."

He nodded his head. "No. No, I understand." He cupped her face in both of his hands. "I would never push ya ta do any'ting ya weren't ready for. I love you, okay?"

She sighed and closed her eyes. "I love you, too."

"Mmm, ya have no idea how much I love hearing ya say dat." He bent down and kissed her lips.

The two let their lips linger in place for a moment before they pulled back. Cheyanne opened her eyes at him before looking down. She quirked an eyebrow.

"Are you going to be ok, up know, down there?"

Declan was confused for a moment until he looked down as well. His pants still sported a very big bulge.

"Ugh, it will go down eventually."

Hopefully.

Cheyanne gave him a mischievous smile. "Are you sure?"

Fuck.

"Yeah, I'll be fine."

He hoped. It was starting to hurt like a mother fucker.

Declan surveyed the time displayed on the digital clack in Cheyanne's room.

He sighed. "It's late. Ya probably need yar rest." He was getting up to leave when Cheyanne grabbed onto his arm.

"No wait." She moved her gaze from his face to the bed. "You can stay...if you want."

Declan raised an eyebrow and looked at the bed. Definitely too small for him. But the idea of lying in bed with Cheyanne was too tempting to pass up.

"Okay."

She smiled and got up from the bed. "Let me just get my shirt."

"No." His statement stopped her mid step.

Declan smiled at her before removing his sweats to stand in his boxers. Pulling back the covers, he crawled in and made himself comfortable before turning back to her.

"Come here." He extended his hand towards her.

Cheyanne smiled and looked away shyly. Declan found that funny, considering what they just did.

"Come here, love."

At his urging, Cheyanne stepped forward and crawled into bed with him. She lay so her back was pressed to his front, and once she was comfortable, Declan wrapped his arms around her. Cheyanne let out a small yawn, and within moment Declan felt her relax into a deep sleep.

This right here, he thought. This was what he needed. He needed her. Having her in his arms was just too right,

With that thought in mind, Declan placed a light kiss on her shoulder and fell into a comfortable sleep.

honeyblood
honeyblood
183 Followers