Traditions, Dicks, Deals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie nodded, satisfied. Her pussy was on fire; she was really turned on by the control she had over him. "Lynn and I talked it over, and she's going to need some time to get Andy ready, so I can't fuck you just yet."

"I understand," he said, his breath catching a little as he squirmed against the jet.

"Good," she said. "But it didn't seem fair to just make you eat me out the whole time, so I thought you might like to try something else. You just have to promise me you won't cum."

He nodded eagerly and licked his lips. Marie stood, letting him enjoy the sight of her wet body before turning and kneeling hands and knees on the edge of the hot tub. Steam and the ocean breeze tickled her wet skin, her large tits hanging loose in the night. She pulled a bottle of lube from the black bag.

She looked back at him and gave him a weak smile. "If you'd rather have my pussy, I understand, but I'd really like you in my ass."

James moved off the jet and came up behind her. He didn't look half bad, his toned body dripping and powerful. She could appreciate the difference in his slimmer build to Andy's broad chest, but enjoyed them both. He grabbed her hips, rubbing his cock along her slit. She was worried he might just stick it in, but he reached for the lube instead.

"You know, I tried to get you to do this a thousand times when we were dating," he said as he coated his fingers in lube.

Marie laughed. "Maybe I should have just offered to fuck your ass. I think we both would have liked it."

He chuckled and rubbed his fingers against her asshole, gently working it open. She felt a little strain as his middle finger entered her, but soon, the discomfort faded and she wiggled against him. He stuck another finger in, then another, working her open. All the while, his cock rubbed against her slit, making her crazy with lust. She needed a cock in her - no, two cocks in her - filling her up.

"Put it iiiin," she cried.

James removed his fingers, and she was momentarily empty, disappointed. Then she felt the tip of his cock against her, shoving its way in. He filled her up to the hilt, and the mild stinging of her ass barely even registered as he started moving.

"Yes, that's it," she panted. "Fuck me."

He complied, working into his rhythm. Every time he buried himself in her, Marie cried out in pleasure, her body pulsing against James' cock. He leaned over her, fondling her nipples, fucking her like a dog, like a bitch. Then his hand drifted lower, fingers finding her clit.

It was like electric, and she came after three more pumps of his cock. Her vision swam and her breath came out in ragged gasps, her ass squeezing down like a vice on his dick.

When her ass stopped spasming against his cock, James pulled out. "My turn?"

Marie turned over and sat down. "Yeah, just give me a second. That was awesome."

James poured more lube on his fingers and rubbed them against his own asshole. "Agreed, though I really just wanted to cum in you."

She thought about James' cum shooting into her. The thought was enough to get her back on her feet. "Well, you'll have to settle for cumming with me in you."

He grinned and assumed the same position that Marie had taken. His ass was slick with lube and he swayed a little. "I'm ready when you are."

Marie went into the bag and pulled out the strap-on. The big, black cock that she had used on him last time was still attached, and she slipped it on quickly. "I'm going to fuck you senseless," she growled.

"Mmmm. Ready and waiting."

She got back in the water, but quickly realized it wasn't going to work that way. She wasn't tall enough to reach him from the hot tub, so she got out. So, she took a different tack.

"I'm too short for that position," she said. She laid on the ground, cock pointing straight up. "Get over here and sit on my dick."

He followed her instructions, straddling her hips, and lubed up the large dildo. He gave her a sultry look, eyes half-lidded, and positioned the cock at his asshole. "Should I ease it in myself, or would you like to push it in?"

Marie raised her hips slowly, feeling the pressure of his rosebud before her cockhead pushed through. He gave a little gasp, and held her steady as he loosened up. It was hard not to just stick her cock all the way in. She waited, ready to pound him.

She could see his cock was dribbling precum, but she just rubbed it into the skin around the head of his penis. He was focused on loosening up, letting the dildo slide further and further into him.

"Your wife said I should tease you some while I'm fucking you," said Marie, giving him a minute jab with her cock.

James twitched with pleasure, sending out a fresh ooze of clear liquid. "Did she now?"

She gave him another small thrust, and she could tell he was almost ready. "She said you like dirty talk, especially about things she's going to make you do."

"Maybe," he said, trying to play coy, but it wasn't working. Marie was slowly working her hips, and he was fighting to keep himself from making his sex faces.

She ran her hands along his firm little ass and slapped one of the cheeks. "Oh? Well, I guess I should think of something for you then."

She pulled back further this time and gave him a long thrust. He moaned, face breaking into an ecstatic sigh. "Yeees," he moaned.

Marie kept fucking him, not too deep or too hard, loving the faces he made. He was oddly attractive with a cock in his ass. "Is that what you want? To be told what to do?"

He nodded, holding himself steady on her thighs.

"I see," she said. She wasn't sure what to tell him, but Lynn had given her some ideas. "Do you like my big, black cock?"

He gasped as she punctuated the question with another hard thrust. "Yes!"

"Do you want me to keep fucking you with my big, black cock?"

"Oh, yes!"

She squeezed his cock and gave him a few long, rolling strokes in time with her own cock. "Do you want to suck it?"

"Yes!"

"Do you want to suck Andy's big, black cock?"

He nodded, a little more reserved.

"Do you want Andy's big, black cock inside you?"

James didn't answer, and she saw that she was losing him a little. Perhaps he just needed the order? She didn't know, but she wasn't totally certain he liked the idea either. Besides, she was fucking him pretty good, and he wasn't going to last much longer anyways. She decided it was time to make him cum.

Marie kept pounding away at his ass with him riding her like a cowboy. "Are you getting ready to cum?"

She let go of his dick, and he took up stroking himself. "Mmhmm," he said, through strained lips.

"Good. Just keep bouncing against my big, hard cock and cum all over my tits. I want to see you make a mess all over me. Then you're going to lick it up. You like that don't you?"

James nodded. He was getting so close. His breath came out in ragged gasps, and his face was screwed up with pleasure and pressure waiting to be released all over her pale skin.

She took a chance, changing pace and fucking him in long, solid strokes. "Yes, cum on me! Cum on me and lick it all up! Lick it up like Andy's cum and swallow it!"

He shuddered. Jets of cum sprayed all over her, covering her large tits, her neck, her face.

She smiled up at him, then looked down at her cum-spattered body. "Time to clean up."

-

"Alright, clean up is all finished," said Lynn as she joined Andy on the couch in the living room. The bright hues of sunset lit the arched window to the patio beside them. Andy looked weirdly nervous, though perhaps it wasn't so weird, since she'd flashed him already.

"How are you doing, Andy," she asked.

"Me? I'm fine," he said, taking another swig of his beer. "Just glad to be on vacation."

"Me too," said Lynn. "By the way, I never heard: how was Mexico?"

Andy glanced away. "Oh, yeah, it was really great. Did Marie send you any of the pictures?"

Lynn nodded, though she was thinking of different pictures sent between her and Marie. "Yeah. You both just seemed a little off about the whole thing. Want to talk about it?"

"Oh, no," he said, rubbing his thigh. Another nervous gesture. "It's nothing. We just had a little disagreement, that's all."

Lynn pushed him on the shoulder playfully. "Oh, come on, Andy. We've known each other forever. Just tell me."

He held up his hand and laughed. "I'm sorry. I just...I don't know, I can't talk about it with a woman, that's all. No offense."

"None taken." Lynn took a sip of her wine and gave him a seductive grin. "Was it a sex thing?"

Andy coughed and drank some more of his beer.

"It was! Haha, it's alright. Did she want you to do something kinky to her?"

"Lynn, come on-"

"No, Andy, really - you can tell me. What was it? I won't say anything to Marie."

He kept looking away, but she could see the bulge in his pants clear enough. He might be embarrassed, but his cock wasn't. Or maybe he was embarrassed by his hard-on. Men.

"It's just," he started, but he worked his mouth wordlessly to finish the sentence.

Lynn drank some more wine, keeping on her seductive smile. "Should I try to guess?"

He couldn't object. He tried, but he couldn't object. Perhaps he was thinking of the pink dildo filling her up.

She put her legs up on the couch and crossed them, probably giving him a momentary glimpse at her puss, if he was looking. "Just stop me if I guess. Hmmm...she wanted you to eat her out? No, I'm sure you guys do that. BDSM? I know for a fact she's not into that...hmmm. Oh my god, did you want to give her a golden shower?!"

James scowled. "What?! No!"

"Oh," she said. "Sorry, just guessing. Spanking? Anal? Pegging?"

Even if she hadn't known, his face would have told her.

"Did she say something to you," he asked, eyes full of accusation.

Lynn laughed. "Ha! No, but you just did. Pegging? You wouldn't let her fuck you?"

Andy was almost certainly blushing, though his skin was so dark, you couldn't really tell. "I'm not gay."

"Neither is James, but I was going to put my dick in him tonight anyway!"

Andy was shocked. "What? You guys do that?"

Lynn shrugged. "Sure. It's a lot of fun. We both have a great time with it."

"I...but..." Andy was having trouble coming to terms with what she just told him, and his words were sticking in his mouth like peanut butter. "He's not gay, is he?"

"He still likes my pussy well enough. He just likes having his ass fucked. By women."

Andy looked like he had the spins. He might have, with all the wine they had at dinner. "That's crazy. And he likes it?"

"Andy, he asked for it, the first time. It was super hot, and it meant a lot to me that he was willing to trust me. It's not something everybody can admit."

"Marie wanted to try it, but I'm just not into that kind of thing," he said. "Maybe it's not for everyone."

He was putting up a strong defense, but Lynn knew him well enough to find a weak spot in his armor. She was riding high from the wine and the dildo that was filling her. She wanted to see this man with a big, purple dick up his ass.

"Maybe, but if you've never had a prostate orgasm, you don't know what you're missing."

"I...may have heard of them."

"And you never tried it," she asked.

He shook his head. "I'm not-"

Lynn waved her hands back and forth. "Okay, okay. You love Marie, right?"

He nodded.

"And you'll do anything to make her happy?"

"Yeah, but this is-"

She held her hands up again. "You don't think you'll like it, or that it'll make you gay or something, but it won't. I promise. But, if you don't think you can hash that all out with Marie doing it, I'll help you out here."

There was a beat. Andy looked stunned. She was jumping the gun, skipping a few steps in her plan, but he was already primed. His eyes were glancing back and forth from her tits to the shadowed tops of her legs. "You'll?"

"I'll help you learn something new about yourself," she said. "And if it's just weird, or you don't like it, Marie doesn't have to know."

He looked like he might be considering it. The alcohol was definitely helping smooth things out for him, so he wasn't completely on guard. Still, she didn't want him to say no. They always had good chemistry together, and maybe all he needed was a little incentive.

Lynn uncrossed her legs and held them open a bit for him so he could get another look at her ass and pussy. His eyes bulged out of his head, and his cock was straining against his pants. "How about a deal then: I let you fuck my ass, and I get to fuck yours."

If the deal sounded familiar, Andy wasn't paying any attention. He licked his lips, eyes glued to her pussy. He soaked in the sight of her, and didn't look up when he said, "Okay."

"Excellent," she said. "James is taking too long getting back, and I need something a little bigger inside me. Come on."

She grabbed his hand and led him to her bedroom. Andy looked like he was in a dream, still holding his empty beer bottle. She took it from him and set it down, then made him sit on the bed while she prepared for him.

"Okay, here's the rules," she said as she removed her strap-on and a bottle of lube from one of her bags. "You get to fuck my ass, but you can't cum. When I decide, it's your turn, you have to get on the bed and pull your legs up. Deal?"

He nodded absently.

"Alright, now let's see that cock of yours."

She moved in and undid his belt, unbuttoned his pants, and pulled them down past his hips. Then she reached into his waistband and took out his cock. It was a little bigger than James', longer and thicker, and it was hot to the touch. She gave him a kiss and suck on the head, causing Andy grunt with pleasure.

"Okay, now get undressed. I want to feel that monster inside of me." Lynn quickly removed her clothing and laid back on the bed, legs spread wide. The dildo was still inserted, and she was completely drenched down there.

Andy had a strong build, well muscled, and his cock looked ready to skewer her. Lynn took the bottle of lube and poured some of it out onto it, spreading the clear liquid across his dark skin. She pulled out the dildo and felt a bit of emptiness, but the sooner she got that cock in her, the better. Andy needed to be fucked tonight, for Marie's sake, but so did she.

He was coming back into himself a little more now and was able to take charge of the situation. He lined his cock up to her ass, and she greedily accepted it. It was certainly big, but her toy chest at home had bigger. The warmth and pulse of living flesh, though, was undeniable.

"Oh god," she cried as he bottomed out inside her.

Andy only grunted and got to fucking her. His lust was full of hunger, less playful than her husband, more intense. It stung a little, but the pleasure was so much greater. She only wished she had something to fill her pussy as well.

After a few minutes of his powerful strokes, Lynn realized that she wasn't getting anywhere. Her ass wasn't all that sensitive, and while it felt good, she really just wanted his cock in her pussy. Maybe Marie would lend him to her later, and she could have him and James fucking her at the same time.

"Pull out," she said, a bit of mischief in her eye.

He did so, but not eagerly. He looked like he was having a good time fucking her ass. She didn't have to repeat her earlier instructions, and soon they had switched places. He lay on the bed, legs pulled up to reveal his dark ass. He was definitely uncertain about this part of the deal.

She wanted to talk him through it, but it seemed like Andy wasn't as much of a talker in bed. So long as he moaned for her, she didn't mind. Lynn slipped on the harness, checked the straps, and wiggled her cock. It was ready to go.

She turned around, and Andy was clearly apprehensive. His eyes darted from her nice, round tits to the protruding cock at her waist.

Without a word, she took the lube and spread it on her first two fingers. She leaned over him so that he had to look in her eyes as she found his asshole and began working it loose. He held her gaze, twitching and wincing as she got her index finger inside him. He was holding his breath.

"Breathe," she told him and slowly worked the finger further in. "And relax. You're going to love this."

He stopped clenching down, and the wincing stopped as well. He was simply looking at her as she slowly got him going, blank of expression with this new sensation. He squirmed a little as it went in, and she grinned back at him.

After a little while of this, she could easily work her fingers in and out of his ass, and he looked like he was really starting to enjoy it. Then she reached for his prostate and he gasped. His face was priceless.

"There we go," she said, pulling her fingers out. "Now, let's see how you like the big guns."

Andy was still fighting his apprehension, but he nodded, teased by that taste of shocking pleasure. Deep down, he wanted to feel something hitting his prostate, and she was about to give it to him. Marie would be thrilled.

She lubed up and lined up to his asshole. "Last chance," she said. "Tell me what you want."

He swallowed hard and nodded again. "Put it in."

"No," she said, waving a finger at him. "You've got to say it like you mean it."

He looked down at the purple dildo and back up at her. "Fuck me?"

It was a question, but she didn't feel like pressing the point. Instead, she pushed the tip of her cock inside him and watched him sigh. He got used to it quickly, and she kept on pushing, opening and filling him up.

He was smiling by then, and Lynn smiled back. Then she fucked him.

He moaned, his huge cock waving wildly with each thrust.

She fucked him harder, and he cried out in pain and pleasure both.

She jacked his lovely, black cock until he was nearly about to cum, then stopped, and he cried out.

"Do you want to cum," she said.

"Oh god, yes," he cried.

"Hand me my phone," she said

"What?"

She gave him another short thrust, and he did as he was told. She started recording, slowly fucking him and stroking his dick. He looked so helpless, like a slut, like a bitch. She fucked him, and he moaned for the camera.

"Are you going to let Marie fuck you whenever she wants?"

He nodded vigorously, not looking up. "Yes, just make me cum!"

Lynn smiled, took hold of his cock, and fucked him until he sprayed cum all over his chest. The white cum on his dark skin was a gorgeous contrast. She ran her finger down his stomach and held it up to him.

"Lick it up," she ordered, holding the camera up to his face.

He paused only for a moment, then opened his mouth, and she put it in. He sucked it clean.

She stopped the video and set down her phone. He was panting, but he smiled back at her.

"Well, I'm glad I could help you, Andy," she said, taking stock of her work. "Marie is going to be delighted."

Andy propped himself up on his elbows. "This was...pretty excellent. Thank you."

They disentangled themselves and got cleaned up. Marie and James returned soon after, with a faint smell of chlorine. Andy looked confused when he didn't see Marie's medication.

She pulled the bottle from her purse and shook it. "I had them in here the whole time. We got all the way there before I realized it."

They all decided to call it early that night, and Lynn and James went back to their room. He smiled and raised an eyebrow at her in question.

"I'll show you the video in the morning, if you want," she said with a sly grin. "But for now, I need some rest. Fucking men is hard work."

James laughed and gave her a kiss, but his eyes were drawn to the bed that Andy had just been fucked on. There was a splash of cum still drying there.

Lynn turned to see what he was staring at and immediately grabbed some of the sperm between her fingers. "A taste of what's to come?"

James frowned, but he opened his mouth. They didn't fall asleep until much later.

12