Traditions, Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,461 Followers

Lying on my side, I was no longer even looking at Mom and Dad below. My sister's hand was wrapped around my cock, slowly stroking me, just the way I would have for my second or third time. I didn't need to have ever seen to know that my sister knew her way around a cock; she'd done this before. Lying there, unable to talk, I didn't even move a hand toward her, at least not until she rolled a little more onto her back, stopped stroking me long enough to grasp my hand and move it to the top of her pajama bottom. She forced my fingers into the edge of her bottom before releasing my hand and reached back for my cock. I knew what she intended, but still as my fingertips found her pubic hair under the edge of the elastic, I whispered "Are you sure?"

She stopped stroking my cock and looked me straight in the face. Sucking her bottom lip between her teeth, a move that I'd seen from her many times when she'd made a decision, she rolled onto her back, raised her hips and slipped her pajama bottoms off. Rolling back onto her side facing me, she again took my hand and this time laid it on her pussy. She didn't have to ask again, my fingers easily slipped into her wetness and pleasured her at the same time her hand was stroking me. When I reached for her breasts with my other hand she stopped and sat up, pulling her pajama top off so she was as naked as I was.

We got each other off, twice more for me, and several times for her, always eliciting her pulling her hand to her mouth to suppress a cry when she came. She let me fondle her breasts, play with her nipples and finger her off, but when I tried to lean over and suck her nipples, she pushed me away. When I indicated I wanted her to suck me, she let me know that wasn't going to happen either. Just as she'd started it, she stopped it when she collected her pajamas and just got up and went to her room. Still naked she stopped in the doorway, looked at me and mouthed "Thank You" before turning and gently closing her door so as to not make any noise.

It was several days later before we finally talked.

"So... I guess you figured out we were both probably conceived under the Christmas tree?" I asked her when Mom and Dad were gone and we were alone in the house.

She giggled. "Yeah, about the time they gave us those stupid sex ed classes. Once I figured out how long it took, it was easy to calculate back to Christmas eve. It did have me stumped a bit on why we were a day apart until I realized the leap year extra day was in there. Until then I'd always just assumed the day count isn't always perfectly the same."

"Yeah, it's not always perfectly the same, but I came to the same conclusion."

"So do you think they do it every Christmas eve?"

"I'm pretty sure they do. I've been watching... I don't know, maybe 5 or 6 years now?"

"You know what -- I'll bet that dumb yellow star was there, wasn't it? Putting that star up is just as much of a tradition as fucking under the tree."

I didn't say anything, an awkward silence between us. "I had fun." She looked at me, and nodded agreement. "So... do you want to play again?"

"Now?"

"That's kind of what I was thinking." Hell yes, now! I thought to myself.

"Hmmm," she said, and then shook her head, no. "No." Neither of us said anything for a moment. "But it was fun. Maybe next year we should start our own Christmas Eve tradition..."

BenLong
BenLong
1,461 Followers
12