Traffic Fine

Story Info
On the way to dinner she learns to obey the law.
1.4k words
4.42
73.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was supposed to be at the restaurant by 7:30 to meet my mother for a late dinner. It had been a busy day constant meetings. We were planning the office move and I still hadn't found a new assistant yet. My mind was spinning with lists of things I needed to do. All this compounded by the fact that Jeff and I had been fighting for two days. I wanted to go away for the holidays but he insisted that we stay and spend time with our families.

I decided to take the back way to downtown. Past the abandoned warehouses. I was already running late and I knew I wouldn't run into any traffic this way. Everybody always wanted to take the expressway but since that was the preferred route it was anything but express.

I don't know if I was too lost in thought or if I really didn't care but I hadn't looked at my speedometer until the siren from behind me blasted me out of my daze. "Shit" I said aloud looking in my rearview at the blue lights. Jeff was really going to kill me now. Any chance of me getting my way about the holidays was over.

I pulled off the road into an empty parking lot and began digging in my purse for my wallet.

I jumped when I looked up. It seemed like the uniformed officer had just appeared by my window. I looked up at the name tag. "Bassett" it read.

"Hi I uhh.." I stammered.

"You were going mighty fast there Miss, license please."

"Oh... I... OK", I handed him my license. As he reached for it I noticed how strong his hands were. I followed with my eyes up his arms. The veins protruded across the muscles in his forearms. His shirt appeared that it might burst open from trying to hold in his muscular torso.

"Stay in the car" he turned and walked back to his car. He leaned into the car and turned off the blue lights on his car and turned to walk back to my car.

"What's..." I started.

"Shut up. Your license plate is expired."

"That's not possible I thought" I was flabbergasted. How could I have let my plates expire?

"Please step out of the car Miss" the officer said.

I unhooked my seatbelt and obliged. Still slightly confused to what was happening.

"Walk around to the front of the car and put your hands on the hood"

Once my hands were on the hood of the car the officer began to pat my body. He rubbed his hands down my sides to my hips and then around to my front. He slowly slid his hands across my breasts and squeezed them tight as he did. Then he knelt behind me and rubbed his hands down my outer thighs and then back up the inside. Starting at my ankles he slowly dragged his hands up past the hem of my skirt. He pulled my skirt up with his hands as he rubbed up the inside of my thighs.

My panties were the only thing between my bare ass and Officer Bassett and I thought most likely that was soon to change. I turned to confront him.

"Sir, this is very inappropriate" I started.

"If you don't shut up you are going to be in more trouble than you can imagine. I am serious. No more talking" with that he opened his hand and smacked my ass with a sharp sudden sting. I whinced and bit my lip. "Put your hands behind your back."

I put my hands behind my back and crossed my wrists. I felt the cold metal of his handcuffs close around my arms as he pushed me down with my face on the hood of the car. He then reached around in front of me and squeezed my left breast in his hands. He was rough and squeezed hard. Again I bit my lip.

He continued to squeeze my breast and I felt my cunt swelling. Then a new sensation. Something cold and hard was caressing my inner thighs. It was his nightstick. He teased my thighs with it and pulled my panties down to my thighs.

"He wouldn't" I thought. I moaned.

"I bet you like it rough don't you?" he said and teased me more with the nightstick. Parting the lips of my cunt and rolling it around between them. "I asked if you like it rough" he let go of my breast and reached to grab my hair pulling it back. Officer Bassett lay the nightstick on the hood of the car beside me.

He began to fondle my clit with his fingers. I could hear his heavy breathe. "So you aren't going to answer me now?" he stuck his finger inside my swollen cunt. I let out a gasp. He pulled his finger out. "Oh you like that huh?" again he was teasing my clit. He stuck two fingers in me and held them there. I moved my hips backward and pressed into his hand.

Before I could think of what I was doing Officer Bassett was ramming his fingers in and out of my cunt driving his hand deeper and deeper in me with every thrust. One hand on my shoulder he pulled me to him to insure his depth. I could feel myself about to explode. I moaned as he thrust harder and then stopped. "Oh my what a dirty slut. I knew you were a dirty whore when I saw you. I knew you would like this."

I could hear his pants unzip. I ached part from desire part from the how hard he had been ramming his hand into me. Again the sharp sting of him smacking my ass. "You are going to really like this whore." He rammed his cock into me. I threw my head back with a part scream part moan. I was biting my lip until it was surely to bleed.

He grabbed my hair again and pulled hard. Pulled until it hurt and I cried out with the pain. Hard and deep he rammed his hard cock into my aching cunt. I could feel his balls slapping against my clit with each deep thrust. I was going to cum but I tried to resist.

Each thrust my body pressed harder into the car hood. My head being pulled back by Officer Bassett pulling my hair. I wanted it. I wanted to let go and let my juices flow. I could hear his breathing grow faster as he pumped into me deeper it seemed every time.

Until finally he said "Show me how much you like it whore. Cum on my cock." He reached and grabbed my breast hard and rough with one hand and got a better grasp on my hair with his other. He pulled back and rammed his cock into me harder than I had ever been fucked. I thought I was going to pass out. I couldn't breathe. I gasped as he fucked me harder still until I caught my breath and screamed. With that scream I could feel my cunt squeeze his throbbing cock. He pulled his cock as deep as he possibly could into me and I could feel him begin to shoot his cum inside me. This seemed to bring him more furry and he fucked harder and harder as I screamed and moaned underneath him. I was cumming and tears were running down my face.

Officer Bassett fell forward on my back and slowly stopped pumping the hot streams of his cum into me. His grasp on my hair and my breast eased. I could feel his hot breathe on the center of my back and his sweat rolling around my rib cage. I could also feel our cum running down my legs.

After we had both regained our breath. Officer Bassett unlocked the handcuffs and my arms fell to my side. I rubbed my wrists that ached from the metal cutting into them. I pulled up my panties as he laid my license on the hood of my car and walked back to his own car.

"Officer Bassett!" I said as he walked away.

"Yes Mrs. Bassett?" he replied.

"Can we go to the beach for Christmas?"

"We'll talk about it when I get home. It all depends on if you are a good girl" he said with a wink "Tell you mom I'm sorry you're late to dinner."