Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 09

Story Info
Meeting in Hollywood.
4.1k words
4.83
4.6k
7

Part 121 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Our first foray into Hollywood is here! This will be a key part of Book Four. Thanks for the great ideas and feedback. It's great to have such wonderful and engaged readers.

* * *

The invitation to go to LA and catch up with Peter about our movie project came at the last minute. I had barely recovered from the hangover brought on by Johnny and Shelly's wedding when Peter summoned me to LA.

"I'm going to miss you daddy," Kat said, giving me a kiss as I walked her to the door Tuesday morning.

"Me, too, love," Rita said, also kissing me.

"I'll be back Thursday," I said. "It's going to be all business, it sounds like."

"Probably some interesting business if Kelly wants Jess to come out, too," Kat said.

"Just be good," Rita said playfully.

"I'm always the best," I said.

I waved as the girls drove away in the dark, ready to go on the air and continue to slay Houston's morning local news ratings. Back inside, Jess was already awake, showered, and helping herself to two lines of cocaine in the master bathroom.

"Hi, babe," she said, looking at me with desire. "Peter's jet got here last night. I think he wants you first-thing this morning."

"That's either good or bad," I said.

"Probably good, right?" she said. "I mean, isn't the investment structure doing better than expected?"

"A lot better than expected," I said.

Movie finance, as I had been forced to learn quickly, was hardly a stationary or predictable realm. There were an unlimited number of ways to pay for a film. Long gone were the days of approaching a studio or producer, getting a budget approved, and having the funding fall in your lap -- even for a mogul like Peter. He didn't want to finance his new project with his own money. So my contribution was coming up with a creative way to put the deal together to minimize risk but also allow them to quickly mobilize production. My plan involved selling the real estate on which Peter's production company sat and negotiating a leaseback for the operations of the building. This allowed him to realize the value of his property while also continuing to bring in rent from the other tenants who leased space in it. The LA rental market was hot, and Peter was able to capitalize on high property values, which gave him a big chunk of cash up front and, thanks to long-term leases, dependable cash flow going forward.

"We need to swing by the Hooker House and pick up Alix on the way," Jess said as she wheeled her suitcase to the door.

"Oh, she's coming with us?" I inquired.

"Yes," Jess said. "I've got business to do with Kelly, so if Peter needs some fun, Alix is going to take the lead."

I stopped at the door and turned around. I looked at Jess with a melodramatically dropped jaw.

"Jess, when did you get so responsible?" I said.

"Shut up," she said. "I'll suck you off in the car."

Jess's head popped up from underneath the steering wheel just as I guided the G-Wagon into the driveway of the Hooker House. She flashed a cum-covered tongue before swallowing with a smile. Alix waited for us on the front porch, wearing cutoff jean shorts that allowed her ass cheeks to spill out the back and a belly-revealing white cotton top that showcased her nipple piercings.

"I hope you've got some coke in there, Jess," Alix said. "Those two have been fucking all over, all night long." She gestured to the front windows, and we noticed the spectacle inside.

Nicole lay on her side on one of the couches, a leg jutting proudly into the sir. Nestled between her was Bryce, forcefully ramming in and out of her. Nicole's pleasured screams were audible, if muffled, outside the house.

"It's literally been six hours straight," Alix said. "I don't know how her cunt doesn't wear out."

Jess handed her a coke bullet, and I put her suitcase in the back of the SUV. Alix smiled at me after she took two hits of coke and patted me on the crotch.

"Your fly's undone, stud," she said.

* * *

The flight to LA was uneventful, apart from Jess and Alix doing the occasional line of coke. They were all business, discussing the current state of Infinity in Houston, as well as prospects in LA. Brittany and Alyssa, who had taken a sabbatical from her real estate career to renew her focus on escorting, had spent the past month with Kelly taking LA bookings.

A limo whisked us from Burbank airport to Kelly's house in Beverly Hills, where the guest room awaited us. Kelly greeted us in a stunning blue kimono, her hair pinned up.

"What's the occasion?" I asked as I stepped out of the car behind Jess and Alix.

"Without Kat here, I wanted to make sure you had something to look forward to," Kelly said with a wry smile.

"Not before we talk business," Jess said. She wore black-rimmed glasses and a silk blouse. She looked powerful.

"We might as well get it out of the way," Kelly said.

"John, be a dear and show Alix the guest house," Jess said. It was an instruction.

I took my bag and the girls' suitcases down the winding path to the guest house. The huge French doors were standing open.

"This is fucking amazing," Alix said. "I could get used to it."

"Are you thinking about doing a California rotation?" I asked.

"I think Jess wants me to trade out with Brittany these next two weeks," she said. "I may not be going back with you."

"How will Houston run then?" I asked.

"Britt and Nicole can handle it," she said.

"Nicole has really turned a corner, huh?" I asked.

"Since she's been on her meds, she's perfect," Alix said.

"Meds?" I said, confused.

"Anti-depressant," Alix said. "She sees a counselor. She's doing great."

"Well, that explains a lot," I said.

"Do you know where there's a shower in this place, John?" Alix asked.

"Yeah, of course," I said.

By the time I had flipped on the light to the bathroom and turned around, Alix had magically shed her shorts and shirt and stood before me naked, hands on her hips.

"If Jess is talking business with Kelly," she said and took two confident steps toward me, "you can get me off at least twice."

"Is that right?" I said innocently.

"I stayed up all night hearing and sometimes watching Bryce absolutely rail Nicole," she said, her breath getting heavy. "I did coke and used my hitachi, and none of it satisfied me. I need a dick."

I glanced down, and her pussy was more puffy than usual. Slightly red and swollen, especially at the top of her mound near the clit, you could see she must have positioned the toy there for a while.

"I'll be your stunt cock anytime, Alix," I said.

I turned on the shower, and we embraced in a kiss while the water heated up. Her nipple piercings rubbed against my torso. Her hand wandered down my chest and found my cock. She stroked it to full hardness and guided it between her legs, pushing her hips back and forth so the tip was coated by the juices glistening on her puffy, stimulated lips. She was shaved bare, but the tattoos of black stars with red edging that adorned either side of her pussy gave the false impression that she wasn't perfectly groomed.

"Come on then, stud," Alix admonished. "Just fuck me quick. Use me like a little cum dumpster. You know that's how I like it."

She had stepped into the shower and put one leg up on the bench at the rear of the glass encasement. Water beat down on her back and exposed pussy and ass.

I didn't need further invitation. I followed her into the shower the hot water refreshing and invigorating. My cock slid in easily.

"Yeah, that's it," she sighed. "Just use me like a fucking cock sleeve."

"You are such a whore," I said, bringing a hand down firmly on her ass.

"I am," Alix agreed. "I'm literally nothing but a whore. The only reward I'm eligible for is being the dirty little cumslut of the month."

Her words urged me on. I pawed her tits from behind, finding the metal barbells punctured through her nipples and twisting them until she screamed. My balls slapped against her ass as my strokes intensified. She came, crying out in a high-pitched voice that echoed through the marble of the bathroom. There was no reason for me to hold out, so I didn't. I took a firm hold of Alix's hips and buried my cock in her welcoming, wet folds. I had barely finished twitching inside her, when she pushed me away.

"All right, stud," she said. "I've got to get cleaned up. I've got real work to do today. But thanks." She looked at me with a sincere smile. "I needed that."

I toweled off and got dressed before walking up to the main house. The scene I walked into brought back a memory from years earlier that had laid dormant in the back of my head. Jess and Kelly sat next to each other on the couch, perched forward, eagerly talking to each other. As Jess spoke excitedly about something, she picked up a small mirror and snorted a line, then passed it to Kelly, who snorted a line of her own as she listened.

Back when she was in college, a few days after Jess and I had first met, I went to her sorority house after one of my MBA classes and found her talking with Melanie, her best friend. It was a similarly excited conversation about some now-forgotten topic, but Jess and Melanie had talked as they passed a small mirror back and forth doing lines. It was the first time I'd ever seen Jess do cocaine.

"Hey darling," Jess said, smiling at me sweetly.

Kelly stood up and gave me a hug.

"Jess and I were just going over the next LA-Houston girl exchange," she said. "Brittany has done particularly well for herself out here."

"And, babe, check this out," Jess said excitedly. "Having the girls on tour doesn't cut into existing business. It looks like the girls who go to a new city average about fifty percent more bookings than at home. That's the novelty factor. But the regular girls? Bookings have increased twenty-five percent."

"In other words," Kelly said, "the escort business is thriving for both of us."

"That's absolutely awesome news!" I said enthusiastically.

"So we're figuring out what comes next," Jess said.

"Let us do this, John, and we'll go meet Peter at lunch time in a couple hours," Kelly said. "But, in the meantime, be a dear? I left my cell phone on my bathroom vanity upstairs. Do you mind getting it for me? I don't want to lose our momentum here."

"Yeah, of course," I said.

Behind me, I missed the amused, knowing glance Jess and Kelly exchanged as I strode up the stairs purposefully. I found my way to Kelly's bedroom, then turned left into the bathroom, where I stopped in my tracks. Prepared to scan the counter for a cell phone, I was greeted instead by running water in the bathtub, a pillowing crest of bubbles, and a radiant smile.

"Right on time, John, just like Kelly promised!" said the sing-song, seductive voice of Juliet Lawson.

"Juliet," I said. "Now this is a surprise. I'm looking for Kelly's phone."

"Is that what she told you?" Juliet said, leaning forward to turn off the faucets.

"I just need to run it down to her," I said, my mind still not having caught up to the moment.

"There's no phone, John," she said, leaning her chin against her hands, which were perched on the edge of the tub. "So why don't you hop in with me? We've got time before our meeting with Peter."

I smiled and shook my head. I had been set up. Set up in the most lovely way. My clothes hit the floor quickly once I realized what was going on. The tub was magnificent, a deep, wide spoon-shaped tub by Agape. The water was hot, the bubbles relaxing. When I slipped into the bath, Juliet ran one of her legs up the length of mine and playfully let her toes glide over my cock and balls.

"This is such a nice surprise," I said.

"For me, too," Juliet said. She looked at me with dancing eyes and smiled. "I have a feeling we might see a little more of each other, too, from what I understand."

"Is that your way of telling me that you agreed to do Peter's movie?" I asked.

"I did," she said. "We're already in pre-production, and I understand that's partly thanks to you making sure we're fully funded much more quickly than anticipated."

"I don't know about that," I said.

"Well, I do," Juliet said. She leaned forward. Her breasts were covered in white bubbles, but I still caught a glimpse of her deliciously pink nipples as they cut through the foam. "And I want to thank you."

She opened her mouth, and it was as if I were watching from the corner of the room, seeing our lips meet in slow motion. The only word to describe kissing Juliet Lawson was "electric." It was like a shock went into my heel, up my legs, through my spine, and directly into my brain. I barely knew her, and the two times we had met were essentially pure sex. Yet I felt this incredible pull to her, more than simply physical attraction. Questions didn't enter my mind, though. Not when her tongue was massaging mine, and she wrapped her legs around my back to me close to her.

I don't know how long elapsed before Juliet finally spoke up. She held out a sponge and said, "Do you want to wash me?"

"I'd love to," I said.

I tried to make it sexy, but I felt clumsy. After trying to be gentlemanly and make an honest effort at soaping her body, Juliet playfully pushed the sponge aside and stood up. She flicked away most of the bubbles from her stomach and thighs and smiled, towering over me. She smiled, turned around, and bent over. Her pussy and ass were directly in front of my face.

"Am I clean enough, John?" she asked, her voice husky. "Or do you need to use your tongue?"

This was my comfort zone. I responded physically, leaning forward and giving her a single, long lick from her clit across her asshole. Juliet tasted as sweet as usual, with a hint of soap. I worshiped her with my tongue, focusing extensively on her lightly pink asshole. She turned around again, and offered me her pussy, bending her knees slightly to put her cunt on my face. I noticed she had grown a landing strip.

"This is nice," I said, running a finger through the soft, wet hair.

"I have a friend I see sometimes when our schedules mesh," she said, gasping as my tongue flicked her clit. "We'll have some overlap for a while, and he likes to show his charm and control by making his lovers do little things like that for him. It's a way of marking me without marking me."

"That's kind of sexy," I said.

"It's like a code," she said. "Yeah, there. Don't stop!"

My tongue twirled around Juliet's clit. Her feet slipped a little as her knees shook. She ground her pussy into my face as she nearly cracked the bathroom tile with the pitch of her screams as she came. Panting and looking possessed, she fell to her knees in the water and attacked my face with her mouth.

"Put your dick in me right fucking now," Juliet demanded.

Our bodies were slippery from the water, and it was comic as I desperately tried to get my cock inside her. We were both so horny and eager, our movements were at odds with each other. I'd find her slit, then she would move, and I'd slide past it.

"Okay, okay," Juliet said. "I've got it. Here, I'll line it up, and when I say go, you thrust your hips up, okay?"

"Okay," I said with a grin and kissed her.

"Go," Juliet said.

I lifted my hips as instructed, and Juliet screamed.

"Oh, shit! That's my ass!" she cried.

"Oh no!" I said. "I'm sorry!"

"Just, just don't move," Juliet said. She started breathing in a deep, controlled manner. "Give me a second and just. Don't. Move."

"If we go slowly, I can just pull out without it hurting," I said.

"No," Juliet said quickly. "It's been forever since I've done anal. Just give me a minute to get used to it. You're so much bigger than he was."

She dropped the name of a major A-list actor, and I couldn't help grinning a little when she described his cock size.

"Are you sure you want it?" I asked.

"The hard part's done," she said with a smile. "We might as well enjoy it."

Juliet took control. She wiggled her hips down onto me lightly, imperceptibly taking a little more of cock in her ass. This was insane, I thought to myself. It was one thing to fuck Juliet Lawson. It was another to put my cock up her ass. I was awash in pure bliss. Her ass was as improbably amazing as her pussy. She was tight, tighter than some anal virgins I'd been with. Yet her ass had a greedy, welcoming quality as I penetrated it, almost as if the muscles of her asshole were giving my cock a hug.

"Jesus, you are so tight," I said.

"You better realize how lucky you are," she said, her eyes screwed back in her head. "You're the third guy ever to put his dick in here."

"Are you serious?" I asked.

She opened her eyes. "Yeah, I am," she said.

"Well, they always said you can't win the lottery if you don't play," I said. "I never thought I'd hit the jackpot."

"You don't have to flatter me," she said. Her hips started to move up and down slowly now.

"I'd never do that," I said. "You're a fucking angel."

"Stop," Juliet said. "You're going to give me a cavity." She flashed her teasing eyes at me.

"The only thing I want to give you is an ass full of cum," I growled.

"Yes, baby," Juliet said. She was feeling the pleasure now. "Fuck I've never felt so full. Jesus, I'm so glad this happened. Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass!"

We worked ourselves into a rhythm and increased pace. The water splashed around us and over the sides of the bathtub. I bent down and sucked Juliet's upturned, magnificent breasts. Her nipples were like pebbles in my mouth. I licked and lightly bit them. The wispy landing strip of pubic hair above her pussy acted like a ruler, measuring how far she was bouncing up and down on my cock. I was overcome in the moment. Without a doubt, this was some of the best anal sex I'd ever experienced.

"John! John! Oh my fucking Christ!" Juliet screamed. "I'm going to cum! You're going to make me cum! Jesus! Oh! I'm! Fuck!"

I actually worried that Kelly and Jess might think something had gone wrong because Juliet's orgasm seemed like it might tear a hole through to the next dimension. She was almost sobbing in pleasure, and I had to put my arms around her back to keep her from simply falling limp into the tub. When she finally calmed down, I knew it was my turn and that I better finish quickly.

"I'm going to fill your hot little ass with cum, Juliet," I growled.

"Please," was all she managed to whimper.

I didn't need long. It was impossible to hold back. Meeting Juliet Lawson was one thing. Kissing her another. Fucking her still another. But sodomizing her and filling her ass with cum? Fuck me, I was feeling invincible as my balls clenched and my cum erupted into her anus. I made sure my cock was buried to the hilt inside her when the first rope shot out. I pulled her close to me, mashing her tits into my chest and bucked my hips up fiercely. I wanted her to feel the full intensity of my load.

"Fuck," I sighed. "Fuck, that was so fucking hot."

My cock flexed a few final, involuntary times.

"Oh god, John," Juliet said, exhaling deeply. "Wow! I've never cum from anal before. It only makes me sad that it's going to hurt so bad when you pull that monster out of me."

I put a finger under Juliet's chin and made her look up at me.

"Now that I can help with," I said. "We haven't gone this direction before, but I'm a little bit of an anal expert."

"Oh really?" Juliet asked.

"Okay, a lot a bit," I said.

"So what do I have to do, oh master of ass fucking?" Juliet said, the sultry teasing back in her voice, her eyes warm.

"That deep breathing you were doing earlier, when I first got inside you?" I said. "Start that again. Slow, deliberate breaths, okay?"

Juliet nodded and started meditative breathing.

"Try to exhale as deeply as possible," I said. "When you do, I'll pull out just a little bit. We'll take it really slowly."

"Okay," Juliet agreed.

12