Traffic Jam

Story Info
Tanya thought she wasn't being watched.
9.6k words
27.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emmie8111
Emmie8111
157 Followers

Traffic Jam

Tanya and Ryder

Erotic Romance

We'd been sitting in traffic for twenty minutes, I'd barely gone a mile. The radio announcer had said there was an accident, blocking both right lanes of traffic, all cars had to move to the left lane. But, we were grid-locked. I was just glad I'd gotten gas at my last stop an hour ago.

I began thinking of the person I was going to see, the guy who'd given me such amazing orgasms over the computer and on the phone the past month. I pulled his picture up on my phone, yes one of "those" pictures. His dick was amazing, hard helmet head, long black shaft, heavy hanging ball-sac underneath. My car was in park, nearly everyone's cars were. I pinched my hardening nipple with my right fore-finger and thumb. I was so horny, it'd been a long time since a guy had fucked me the way I needed it.

I glanced around. There was a car next to me, he was reading a paper. The van in front of me, the kids in the back had a movie playing, I had watched a bit of it. There was a truck next to me on my left, hauling a small camper. I hadn't seen who was in the cab of the truck, it was out of my line of sight. I slid my hand up my shirt, running my hand over my soft stomach and feeling the silky fabric of the bra I put on on purpose this morning.

I pinched my nipple again, pulling at it gently. I could already feel myself getting wetter, I needed to cum, badly. I rolled my nipples under my fingers, using both hands. I didn't care anymore, I was that horny. I leaned back against the seat, pressing my thighs together. I rocked my hips up and back again, pinching my nipples hard. I imagined his teeth on them, biting as he thrust inside me.

I opened my eyes again, the cars had begun moving, finally. I put my car into drive, moving just fifty feet before stopping again. This time, I saw who was in the cab next to me. An older, black gentleman who kept giving me furtive glances as we waited to move again, or to stay put. It'd been nearly five minutes, people had begun to put their cars in park again. I shifted mine, and glanced back to my left. The man had opened his passenger window, waved to me. I waved back, had he seen?

I felt something hit my thigh a second later, it was a crumpled ball of paper.

Hi there. I want you to know, what you were doing was a total turn on. I am Reece,49, divorced with an adult son. I am going to be getting off at the next exit, I am hoping you will follow me. I think you and I could have some fun, maybe get out of the traffic for awhile.

He'd added a cell phone number, and signed his name. I glanced at the sign, one mile to the exit. But with this traffic, it could be an hour. I chewed the inside of my cheek, putting my car back into drive as the traffic began to move again. I slid my car in, just behind his camper and we all began to move again. Finally. There was a big accident just under the bridge ahead, but the police had cleared it aside and set cones to diverge traffic. I saw the red turn signal flash before me, it was almost time to exit. I had to decide, now or not at all.

I flicked my turn signal on, following the camper off the exit and he pulled into the back end of a truck stop. I parked just next to his car, he was at my window before I even shut my car off.

"Hi."

"Hi. I'm Tanya."

"Hi Tanya. Do you want to come in my camper for a bit?"

I smiled at him gently, pulling only my purse from the front seat. I locked my car and joined him. It was a tiny camper, but tidy and looked newer. His mouth dropped to my neck, his teeth nipped my earlobe gently. I felt his large erection press against my ass as he pushed me up against the cabinets. He grabbed my wrist, pinning it above my head and reached around to unbutton my jeans with his other hand.

"Tanya, this is gonna be hard and fast. It's been such a long time, for me."

"I need it, please fuck me hard Reece."

I heard his breathy groan, he grabbed my waist and walked me back to the partial bed. I was soon kicking off my jeans and panties, watching his eyes grow with lust, his mouth gaping open at my smooth mound and dripping cunt lips. He shoved his own pants down, his smooth black cock popped free.

"Oh fuck yes!"

"You like my black dick baby?"

"I love it. It's so big, I need to feel it in me."

"You will in a second baby. Pull that shirt up, lemme see those amazing tits!"

I did as he asked, pulling my bra up and over my shirt. He began to jerk his cock, seeing me mostly naked in front of him.

"Tanya, do you have any protection?"

I pointed to my bag, he handed it to me and I pulled out a small box of condoms that I'd purchased for the reason I'd come on this trip. I watched as Reece slid the large size condom over his dick, he grinned down at me and put himself between my open legs. I felt him swipe up and down my lips, I whimpered.

"What baby?"

"Please."

"Please what, slut?"

"Please push your dick in my pussy, sir."

I heard his loud groan and he did as I asked, thrusting the whole shaft in my sopping pussy hole. He leaned over me, his mouth sucking on my hard nipples. I pulled and pinched the other one, he grabbed my calf on my left leg and pushed it up.

"Fuck yes Tanya!"

"Just fuck it Reece, fuck my horny pussy."

"You need this so bad don't you baby? You need to be fucked by a big black dick, every day?"

"Yes! More than once a day, I'd go three or more times!"

"Oh fuck baby! I'd fuck you to wake you, come home at lunch and screw you, take you over the dinner table and again in bed, maybe twice in bed."

"I need that! I need someone to fuck me that much!"

"Everyday baby?"

"Yes! I am always so fucking horny! I rub myself 5times a day, sometimes more."

I heard his loud groan before he began fucking me faster, harder. The whole camper might have been shaking, but I didn't care. I just needed him to fuck me. I reached between my legs, rubbing my pert little clitoris.

"Rub it baby. Make yourself cum over my black cock."

"I love your black dick Reece."

"You know you do slut. Oh fuck baby. I'm getting close!"

My breasts bounced as he pounded me harder, he grabbed my other leg and pushed that one up to match my left one. He was soon thrusting into me from above, I called out with pleasure as his face twisted in ecstasy, his cock pulsing inside me. His groan flooded the camper, my gasps were high and squeaky, I'd needed that. I felt my legs begin to go down, he was lowering them slowly, letting my hips adjust back. He was breathing hard, beads of sweat on his forehead. I felt his dick fall from my hole, I felt empty.

I pulled my bra back down, replacing my shirt over it. He sniffed my panties gently, smiling at me as he handed them back. We dressed in silence.

"Tanya. I...I've never really done, anything like this."

"I never have either. I'm not really sure, what to do."

"I don't know either. I am going to give you my phone...oh wait, you have it."

I looked up at him, nodding.

"I guess...you could call me, if you want."

"Do you have paper, a pen?"

He gestured to the cars out front, in his truck. We both stepped out, the sun was beginning to set. I took the back of a business card, writing down my cell number.

"This is me. Call, if you want."

"Huh."

"What?"

"I know that area code anyway. Where in Vermont?"

"Bennington."

"Small world. I work in Bennington."

"I work in Manchester, live in Bennington."

"Well, I guess...call me. If you want, Tanya. Anytime."

I nodded and began to turn away, to my own car. I felt his hand on my arm, gently. I turned back, raised my eyebrows. His lips lowered to mine, we shared a first kiss. Turned into a second, his tongue sliding to meet mine. I was the first to pull back, catching my breath.

"Well, we know there are sparks."

I laughed, he joined me and kissed me again, gently this time. I slid into my car, he waved as I drove off. I wondered if I'd hear from him, ever again.

Chapter two:

I made it to town later than I'd hoped, but feeling much happier with myself. This was a change for me, already had sex with a complete stranger and tomorrow I'd be meeting a man I'd only spoken with online. I slid under the covers in the hotel room, falling asleep after I played with my ever-horny pussy. I thought of Reece as I did it too.

My cell rang at ten after nine, I'd just finished dressing and readying to meet Boyd.

"Hi. Tanya?"

"Hey, are you here?"

"I am downstairs."

"I'm in 211, come on up."

The phone beeped and I quickly pulled the shades closed, turning on the overhead light instead. He knocked a minute later, I saw his familiar smile as I opened the door.

"Hey, you're here."

"You're here too."

I took the paper bag from him, he held a tray with coffees. We didn't speak too much over bagels and drinks, but as we neared finishing, his hand rested on my thigh. I slightly tickled his hand with my own fingers, gently letting him know I was accepting what was to come next.

I watched as he stood before me, undid the belt on his pants and let them drop to the floor. I soon rested my knees on that same floor, watched his eyes grow with lust as I eagerly took his shaft into my mouth. I felt him grow harder, his hands soon framed my face to hold me still. I knew he needed to cum soon, I was ready to swallow his cum. He'd told me on our first conversation a month ago, that no one had ever swallowed for him, I wanted to do that for him.

"Oh fuck Tanya!"

The head of his dick hit the back of my throat, the first pulse shot right down my open throat. The next three, he'd backed off and I took in my mouth, my tongue hung to my chin. He quickly fell to his knees, watching closely as I pulled my tongue back in my mouth and swallowed back what I'd been holding. His lips dropped to mine, for a fast, sweet kiss. It surprised me, he'd said he wouldn't kiss me, but I didn't mind.

"Thank you Tanya."

"You're welcome Boyd. And, you taste pretty good."

He grinned and handed me the last of my coffee, I swallowed that too. I watched as he pulled his clothes back on, and I rose from my knees.

"Still coming back later?"

"You know I will. Around 3."

I nodded and he quickly kissed my cheek, leaving my room. I cleaned up what we'd eaten for breakfast and brushed my teeth, heading out to spend some time in the town I was visiting. It was a cute town, had some little shops where I spent some long hours browsing before and after lunch in a small diner near the hotel.

I went back to the hotel at 2:45, changed into some comfortable clothes and waited for Boyd to call, or he might just show up. He called at five after three.

"Hey. I am just getting done, be there in ten minutes."

"It's good. Thanks for calling, see you in a bit."

He knocked on my door, just as I was getting into watching this movie on HBO.

"Hey again."

He smiled brightly at me as I let him pass into the room. He could only stay until about 5, so I wasn't surprised when he began unbuttoning his shirt after he tossed his tie over the chair.

"Sorry, I just don't..."

"Hey, I get it. It's good."

I peeled off my own shirt, his eyes brightened at the sight of my bare breasts. I heard his groan of approval as I slid off my pants, my silken lavender panties underneath. I felt his dick push at them a second later, I'd turned to pull down the bed covers.

"I love these panties on you baby."

"I love them too. They are so soft."

He groaned, rubbing himself between my now spread open legs.

"Fuck, you're wet for me already."

"I told you I would be."

He grabbed the waist of my panties, pushing them down over my wide hips. He thrust against me again, I felt his bare cock rub on my hairless mound.

"Boyd, condom. On the stand."

"I'll get it baby. But, I need you. Hands and knees on the bed Tanya."

I heard him rip open the condom packet, turned my head to watch him slide it over his dick. I felt his hand gently tap my ass, I wanted him to spank me harder, but he had said before he was afraid to hurt me. I felt him push inside, I gasped as he filled me.

"Fuck yes!"

I heard his throaty call, I smiled to myself as he began pumping me.

"Oh Boyd! Harder!"

He groaned and began moving within me, faster, trying to push harder. He wasn't as big as Reece, but he tried. I yanked my nipples, trying to get myself to come. I didn't think it was going to happen. And as he sped up, he was getting closer to coming and I wasn't even near it.

"Tanya!"

He called my name as he pulsed within my walls, I felt him fall from my hole a moment later. He took steps into the attached bath and I heard him toss the full condom into the garbage. I was just rolling back to my ass, he was already getting dressed.

"I know, this was weird for you. It was for me too."

He stepped closer, his pants still undone.

"I'll never regret being with you Tanya. You made me feel something again, I haven't in many years. I still hope we can be friends, online?"

I nodded, looking up at his smile. He kissed my forehead gently, buckled his belt and pulled his shirt back over his head. He kissed my cheek once more, and left. I stayed one more night in the hotel, leaving bright and early Friday morning to return home. It was only about 4 hours to home.

I arrived back, no unusual traffic occurrences this time. After doing laundry, my normal Friday evening was now free. I hadn't made plans, because I'd thought I might have been still in Maine. I wasn't due at work again until Monday. What was I going to do this weekend?

I pulled out that note Reece had tossed at me, his phone number still on the bottom of it. I decided to be brave, sent him a text. I wasn't even sure if he was back in town, I mean he had a camper and was headed to Maine too, right?

Hey Reece, it's Tanya. I wasn't sure if you were still on your vacation, or if you'd come back to the area already like me. Anyway, call me or text, when you get a chance.

I set my phone to charge and began slicing apples to make pie when I had an incoming text. To my surprise, it was Reece.

Hi there. I am back home, I'll tell you about that when I see you. Speaking of, can I see you? Tonight? Tomorrow? Please?

I laughed aloud at his insistent questioning about when he could see me. But, I didn't hesitate in responding back.

I am free, tonight and tomorrow and yes you can see me. When? Where?

Dinner tonight? I could take you some place, or I'd be happy to come to you. Or you could come here, if you wanted to.

I'd love to have dinner with you. Do you like pizza?

I love pizza. I will grab a pie for us, and meet you at your place?

That works for me. I like pretty much anything on my pizza, except sardines.

LOL, me too. How bout half veggie, half pepperoni and sausage?

Love it. Around 7?

I can't wait baby.

I sent him my address and checked the time. It was nearly five. I quickly finished tidying my place and took a nice warm shower while the pie baked. I settled on the couch in soft black pants, a long sleeved purple top and fuzzy purple socks. And impatiently waited for seven. The long anticipated doorbell rang at ten minutes before 7, he was early and I was thankful.

I grinned at seeing him again, he stepped right inside and put the pizza box down. I watched as he unloaded his arms of the bags he'd brought, he turned to me once he was empty.

"Get over here, you."

I grinned again, snuggled into this man's body as he wrapped his arms around me. He held me as he moved toward my oven, setting the warmer to come on. He put the pizza inside, sliding the drinks into the cooler.

"I hope you're not too hungry for dinner, cause, I am more hungry for you."

In answer, I slipped my hand into his as he grabbed another bag from the table, I took him into the living room. I fell to my knees before him, he shook his head at me and I stood again, looking at him curiously.

"I do want your mouth baby, trust me. But, I've been dreaming of your tight pussy since I left it. I need you to ride me, right here."

He pointed to the couch below us and lifted off my shirt, I undid his pant button and he kicked them aside. We were just naked in front of each other, that's when his next kiss came. This kiss didn't stop until I was sliding my hole over his tall shaft, my legs straddling his.

I felt his hands on my waist, slowly sliding down to grip my ass cheeks.

"Oh Tanya, oh fuck baby!"

I began to ride him, using his shoulder and the back of the couch as leverage. He lifted me and pushed me back down, holding me there as he pushed up inside me. I groaned in ecstasy as his teeth began to nibble on my rock hard nipples.

He understood my want for more, biting down harder on the nipple in his mouth.

"Fuck yes!"

I called out as he swatted my ass, it jiggled and he groaned as I clenched his cock inside me. He grunted, his eyes grew wide and I knew he would come soon.

"Come Reece, god just come for me!"

He buried his face in my breasts, holding me down on him as he pulsed inside me. I felt his lips leaving gentle kisses on my chest, as my heart slowed it's fast pace. His face was wet with tears as I looked down on him a minute later.

"What is it honey?"

I brushed the tear with my thumb, he pulled my mouth to his and we kissed, passionately.

"You're amazing Tanya."

I smiled gently as he helped me to stand, my legs still a little like jelly.

We shared conversation and laughs over pizza. He made me laugh so hard I cried.

Chapter:

We talked late into the night and we had sex again as the clock turned from pm to am.

"How old are you Tanya?"

"Twenty, you?"

"Old enough to be your dad, that's for sure. I am 49."

"You're definitely not my dad though."

He laughed, jovially.

"Nope, definitely not. I am a Dad though, my son is older than you."

"How old is he?"

"27. He's a third year resident at St Peter's."

"Good for him, that's a tough program."

"He is great at it though. Loves it."

"What's his focus?"

"Orthopedic surgery."

"Tough one."

"Hmm."

"What?"

"Just thinking."

"About?"

"You and he would make a cute couple."

I shoved him gently and he laughed.

"Well, it's true. He looks like me, but younger. I think you and I would make a cute couple, but..."

"Age."

"I just, I'd hate to have you be with me and then something could happen."

"Something could happen to any of us at anytime."

"That is true. And I could fall for you Tanya, very easily. But, I think I'll send my son to you."

"What about us?"

"I'm staying the night, and I am going to fuck you again in the morning."

"And that's it."

"Probably so."

"I hate it."

"Me too baby. But, compared to me, you are just a child."

He was right, of course. Thirty years was a huge difference in age. We had almost nothing in common, besides the sex.

It was less than a week later when he called me, I hadn't thought we were going to meet up again. But, I met him for lunch mid-shift as he asked. A younger man was with him, they looked so alike it was obvious it was his son.

"Tanya, this is Ryder, my son. Ryder, this is the amazing young woman I was telling you about."

Heat rose from my neck, what exactly did they speak of?

Ryder held out his hand to mine and pulled the back of my hand to his soft mouth, kissing it gently in greeting.

"Tanya, it is a pleasure dear. Won't you please sit down?"

Reece had pulled the chair out for me, kissing my cheek gently as he slipped to the opposite side of the table, leaving the chair just next to mine open for his son. I really wasn't sure what to say, so I was very glad when the waitress came and asked for our drink order. They both ordered a sparkling water, I stuck with my usual pineapple juice, no ice.

Emmie8111
Emmie8111
157 Followers