Traffic Lights

Story Info
All because he dropped that bottle of water...
839 words
4.02
15.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm an amateur at writing, I'll gladly recieve any criticism, and I hope you like.

---

The day was long, tiring. Everything seemed to pass me in a blur of movement, meaningless speech here, cold unfelt laughter there, shovelling meals I don't taste down my throat so I don't starve.

What did I even do today?

I rolled down the window of my beat up, rust red Toyota Pick-up truck. The heat was suffocating and I tried to rearrange my jeans again. I stopped at a red light and took the chance to find my water bottle, I'd dropped it and it was now somewhere under my seat. I took a quick look at the lights and figured I had a minute or two till they changed so I dived down into the foot-well. Well, I tried to. Being 6 foot 2 inches was slowing my progress tremendously...

"Nice view."

"Fuck!" I hit my head on the steering wheel, startled. Rubbing my head and being more careful I resumed my seated position and looked up to the voice. Stood poking his head slightly through the window and resting his arm against the roof of my car was a tall man, at least my height, slightly tanned with dark spiky long hair. He was smirking in amusement at me with hazel blue and brown eyes.

I didn't recognise the man, but I was beginning to feel slightly claustrophobic with him so close.

"Hi?" I squeaked and wanted to kick myself, I'm acting like a little girl speaking to the high school football jock.

If it was possible, his smirk widened and he let out a small sadistic chuckle, probably enjoying how flustered I was.

I looked at the lights and realised the reason why no one was moving yet was because an HGV had broken down in the middle of the junction.

Damn it I really needed that drink, I was dying in this heat!

"Hey there, neighbour." He answered, again with a small chuckle. I gulped. "I couldn't help but notice you looked a little,... stuck." He said shamelessly allowing his eyes to wander over me and spending an uncomfortable amount of time lingering over my crotch. I knew I shouldn't have worn these skinny jeans today.

"uh, uh yeah. Um, water. I was trying to find my water bottle. I, I dropped it." I managed to choke out.

He made a face of mock concern, and looked down between my legs, "Here, let me help." and then he did the unthinkable. He reached his other hand through the window, down between my legs letting his sinewy arm rub slight on my now building semi, and down below my seat. He was now halfway through the window with his face right above my crotch and his arm between my legs, he was wiggling his arm around and his face was getting closer to my now raging hard-on.

I froze. I don't think I was even breathing as most of my blood was now throbbing in my nether regions.

"ah." He grunted and started to back off, pulling himself up using my knees with a strong hot grip. He was holding my water bottle.

He smirked as his face was level with mine and unscrewed the cap, he gulped down some water noisily and some dribbled down his chin and down his throat. I shivered and looked away.

"This what you're looking for?" He asked wiping his mouth on his arm, holding up my slightly less full bottle of water. I could only nod. "What do I get for being a nice guy and helping you out?" he asked teasingly waving the bottle in front of my nose as I went to take it.

"T-thank you?" I stammered. He smirked and shook his head. He slowly brought his face very close to mine and I pushed my head back into the headrest. His lips brushed mine and I could feel a growl of frustration rumble quietly in my chest, the growl turned to a surprised moan as he kissed me hard on the lips. Fire spread through my body and a new long forgotten instinct took over me, need and want. Lust.

I pulled his head towards me and kissed him just as hard. He smiled slightly as we kissed and then abruptly pulled away.

I closed my eyes frustrated and rest my head against the head rest panting slightly.

The man chuckled and I opened my eyes lightly glaring at him.

"As much as I would have loved to continue, it looks like the road is clearing." I looked to the junction and saw the HGV being towed away, "How about we catch a bite to eat down at a diner I know?" He asked smiling genuinely handing me my bottle of water.

I unscrewed the cap and drained half of the contents in one breath. The man licked his lips, smiling like a Cheshire cat. I noticed for the first time in a while I Felt hungry. "Sure."